April 27, 2024, 12:24:22 PM

Author Topic: Beenie lobbys FIFA over Zamora, J Lloyd and Justin Hoyte  (Read 12568 times)

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
Re: Beenie lobbys FIFA over Zamora, J Lloyd and Justin Hoyte
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2006, 07:37:53 PM »
Ah writing from jail.. ( :rotfl:)

Maybe he is better on the right, but the fact is, he can play on the left also. Yes, he might sucks as a left wing, but do we have many options on that left and please dont tell me Theobald, because he sucks on the left.

2010 looks great...

Birchall, Zamora, Jlloyd Samuel, Hoyte, Jones, Theoblad, Shakes, Norville, Collin Samuel, Noreiga, Neaves, Edwards, Spann, Glen, Sealy, Hector Sam, Boucaud, Conrad Smith, Kerry Noray, Yohance Marshall, Julius James, Jagdeosingh, Wolfe, Quanvas Kirk and DeLas.

We just need a good young keeper to groom.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 07:51:44 PM by Flex »

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2006, 07:41:15 PM »

Maybe he is better on the right, but the fact is, he can play on the left also. Yes, he might sucks as a left wing, but do we have many options on that left.
Its not a maybe. He is better on the RIGHT ;D because hes a RIGHT back ;D

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2006, 08:13:04 PM »

Maybe he is better on the right, but the fact is, he can play on the left also. Yes, he might sucks as a left wing, but do we have many options on that left and please dont tell me Theobald, because he sucks on the left.

2010 looks great...

Birchall, Zamora, Jlloyd Samuel, Hoyte, Jones, Theoblad, Shakes, Norville, Collin Samuel, Noreiga, Neaves, Edwards, Spann, Glen, Sealy, Hector Sam, Boucaud, Conrad Smith, Kerry Noray, Yohance Marshall, Julius James, Jagdeosingh, Wolfe, Quanvas Kirk and DeLas.

We just need a good young keeper to groom.

delas ?? i dont think
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2006, 07:29:26 AM »
Hoyte is officially a right back.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2006, 07:31:22 AM »
I still don't understand how some people want Jlloyd and don't want Zamora..they all blank us at some point in time.  I guess 1 blank was worse than the other.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2006, 08:07:21 AM »
dat f**kker really want to see some wc action.i say let him get transfered to de professional league back home and then give him ah spot on de team.PUSSY.

Those are some vile angry words brother,don't get mad with zamora,it's the system you should be lashing out at.The world is full of pussies and f**kers,but I ain't complaining,In most cases if not all you could learn to accept,understand and even love pussies,and everybody at the end of the day is ah f**ker.       

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2006, 11:40:07 AM »
Zamora happens to be our best forward at the moment he also offered his service vs Bahrain so he should get a chance now, he can also help us in 2010. Jloyd Samuel to, both players will beneft our team at the world cup, like it or not. We have no players that plays their position better than them at the moment.

Justin Hoyte is another good player who can play left wing great. He's very young and all these players are good until 2010, so why not give them the chance.

I saw all 3 players play and they are class, Zamora is a great striker. There is a lot of waggonist since we qualified and I am talking about even some of the T&T born players to.. and all these local men who surfacing now and what piece of the action, so how can we discriminate. Who can help let them, we also have to think ahead 2010 looks great if all these men come onboard.

dey eh lock yuh up yet star child?
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2006, 12:05:07 AM »
Ah doh like de seen wid Zamora 2 much, but anybody dat could improve our team, ah supporting dem and ah always trust Beenie's decisions. So we should just go wid de ride.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Hoyte: World Cup "No"
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2006, 09:47:49 AM »
(Sunderland Today)

22 February 2006

JUSTIN Hoyte plans to snub the chance of playing for Trinidad and Tobago in order to pursue his boyhood dream of one day playing for England.
The Arsenal star, currently on loan at Sunderland for the rest of this season, has represented England at junior levels all the way up to the Under-21s.
But he is also eligible for Trinidad and Tobago through his father and has been targeted as a possible recruit to the Carribbean side by the national team coach Leo Beenhakker.
That would open up the prospect of Hoyte actually playing AGAINST England, because the two countries are in the same qualifying group in this summer's World Cup finals.
The Dutch coach has already snapped up the international registration of Fulham goalkeeper Tony Warner and is currently looking at the situation with Hoyte, Aston Villa's JLloyd Samuel and West Ham United's Bobby Zamora.
The Sunderland full back though plans to turn his back on the prospect of playing for the sunshine state and miss out on playing in the World Cup this year for his chance to play for England in the future.
He said: "I've read about Trinidad and Tobago looking into the possibility of calling up several players in the Premiership, including myself.
"It's flattering of course and the chance of playing in a World Cup would be great.
"But for the moment I plan to concentrate purely on my England career and I'm hoping that one day I'll be playing for England in a World Cup.
"I've played for England at Under 17, 18 and Under 21 levels and I've still got ambitions to play in the senior squad.
"That has been my dream since I was a youngster and I'm not giving up on that.
"I'm still young, just 22 and one day I'm hoping to be good enough to play for England and pull on the three lions shirt at the ultimate level."
Hoyte will keep his options open for the moment and Beenhakker will investigate whether FIFA will relax rules which prevent players who have played for one country's Under 21s to switch allegiance to another.
But for the moment he has every intention of resisting the lure of playing in the World Cup finals at such a tender age.
He said: "It is great that I'm being looked at but I won't be making myself eligible for Trinidad and Tobago when I'm still hopeful of continuing my progress with England."
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 10:12:04 AM by e-man »

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
Re: Hoyte: World Cup "No"
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2006, 09:52:10 AM »
(Sunderland Today)

22 February 2006

JUSTIN Hoyte plans to snub the chance of playing for Trinidad and Tobago in order to pursue his boyhood dream of one day playing for England.
The Arsenal star, currently on loan at Sunderland for the rest of this season, has represented England at junior levels all the way up to the Under-21s.
But he is also eligible for Trinidad and Tobago through his father and has been targeted as a possible recruit to the Carribbean side by the national team coach Leo Beenhakker.
That would open up the prospect of Hoyte actually playing AGAINST England, because the two countries are in the same qualifying group in this summer's World Cup finals.
The Dutch coach has already snapped up the international registration of Fulham goalkeeper Tony Warner and is currently looking at the situation with Hoyte, Aston Villa's JLloyd Samuel and West Ham United's Bobby Zamora.
The Sunderland full back though plans to turn his back on the prospect of playing for the sunshine state and miss out on playing in the World Cup this year for his chance to play for England in the future.
He said: "I've read about Trinidad and Tobago looking into the possibility of calling up several players in the Premiership, including myself.
"It's flattering of course and the chance of playing in a World Cup would be great.
"But for the moment I plan to concentrate purely on my England career and I'm hoping that one day I'll be playing for England in a World Cup.
"I've played for England at Under 17, 18 and Under 21 levels and I've still got ambitions to play in the senior squad.
"I'm still young, just 22 and one day I'm hoping to be good enough to play for England and pull on the three lions shirt at the ultimate level."
Hoyte will keep his options open for the moment and Beenhakker will investigate whether FIFA will relax rules which prevent players who have played for one country's Under 21s to switch allegiance to another.
But for the moment he has every intention of resisting the lure of playing in the World Cup finals at such a tender age.
He said: "It is great that I'm being looked at but I won't be making myself eligible for Trinidad and Tobago when I'm still hopeful of continuing my progress with England."

Say what the fella know what he want and not beating around the bush, stating very clearly his intentions to play for England.
Good Luck to him no hard feelings.

but..
if he doh make in 2010 doh come back here round we!!

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2006, 09:53:33 AM »
(Sunderland Today)

22 February 2006

Well I did say that was the case

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2006, 09:54:04 AM »
It's only natural when a player has been through the youth ranks that he'll want to try and reach the pinnacle.  Hoyte is young, and has time on his side, but he will need to push for a roster spot on Arsenal soon, or find another club.  It all depends on how things go for him in the next three years.  He won't decide until it comes close to 2010.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2006, 10:00:39 AM »
Well if FIFA don't overturn their desicion regarding Zamora and Samuel, this Hoyte fella going to be in the same boat as them anyway because he too played for England under 21 ent?  So right now he looking like a lost cause to me anyway.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2006, 10:29:43 AM »
Well well well he is keeping his Options open JUST LIKE ZAMORA AND SAMUEL DID he will be back
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2006, 01:10:02 PM »

(Sunderland Today)

..... I won't be making myself eligible for Trinidad and Tobago when I'm still hopeful of continuing my progress with England."

i woulda be so shame if I was he father eh...boy, I better start liffin weights for when muh son reach that age and talk dat kinda shit, I could buss some good calpet on him.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2006, 04:13:46 AM »
I feel so too he clearly stated that he did not have an interest in playing during the qualifications

I believe you are correct:

Zamora turns down Trinidad call
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 05:42:46 AM by Sando »

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2006, 11:21:12 AM »
I really hope that fifa dont clear zamora to play  for TT  he dont deserve to be there

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2006, 12:28:18 PM »
I really hope that fifa dont clear zamora to play  for TT  he dont deserve to be there

yeah well said..dyez wuh I sayin too..ah mean..de man might add some more quality tuh de team uhnuh(???)..but he's ah tru example of ah waggonist..so leave him rite way he is..and at de same time leave Hoyte dey too..we should focus all we efforts on tryin tuh organize J Lloyd.
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2006, 01:07:15 PM »

yeah well said..dyez wuh I sayin too..ah mean..de man might add some more quality tuh de team uhnuh(???)..but he's ah tru example of ah waggonist..so leave him rite way he is..and at de same time leave Hoyte dey too..we should focus all we efforts on tryin tuh organize J Lloyd.

So all them so called supporters that snub  like zamora  when the warriors  were doing bad but then come on board and full the stadium against mexico and bahrain. A few of my friends  in trinidad back in december 2004 say them players is ah set ah failures but look at them now . The same with jlloyd  samuel  the same with the private sector  the same with the government .

the goernment on board why to market trinidad a great opportunity they neva think of that b4 WE MAKE IT there  WC.

LEAVE ZAMORA ALONE.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2006, 03:35:37 PM »
if my son did tell me dream tuh play wit canada or some bullshit like dat, i would cut he ass, b4 even it get tuh DAT STAGEM AH TELLIN HIM HE PLAYING FOR TAND T, NO QUESTIONS ASKED :beermug:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2006, 04:10:25 PM »
if my son did tell me dream tuh play wit canada or some bullshit like dat, i would cut he ass, b4 even it get tuh DAT STAGEM AH TELLIN HIM HE PLAYING FOR TAND T, NO QUESTIONS ASKED :beermug:

De reailty is...you could bump yuh gum all yuh want....you eh have no control over what yuh son decide when he ole enough to mek decisions fuh heself.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2006, 04:25:47 PM »
well honestly i cant even imagine growing up and wanting to play for england, only team i would have played for is Trinidad but the man said he dont want to play for trini so leave it there. people like hoyte, zamora, samuel dont have di passion for trinidad so leave them there. just dont let them come bak later on in life wantin a 2nd chance. no hard feelins as 1 of u said.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2006, 08:32:49 PM »
well honestly i cant even imagine growing up and wanting to play for england, only team i would have played for is Trinidad but the man said he dont want to play for trini so leave it there. people like hoyte, zamora, samuel dont have di passion for trinidad so leave them there. just dont let them come bak later on in life wantin a 2nd chance. no hard feelins as 1 of u said.

fully agree wit u dere boss, good talk

De reailty is...you could bump yuh gum all yuh want....you eh have no control over what yuh son decide when he ole enough to mek decisions fuh heself.

truss meh my son will not play 4 canada

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2006, 08:49:58 PM »
I have two cousins born in Montreal grow up in T.O but both of them say they would play for T&T.
Only problem is that T&T don't play ice hockey.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2006, 09:00:25 PM »
i've been talking with my english buddies and they all say the only way Trinidad and Tobago could have a chance of beating england is with zamora on the team. Now I know he is good, but somehow I feeling betrayed.One of the post said that when your children is old enough you canot control who they play for. Well my daughter started palying here in the US and she is pretty good. She is 9 but can compete with U11-12.
To ensure she will play for Trinidad and Tobago, every weekend she has to sing me the National anthem, say the pledge, and tell me what the colors of our flags stand for. I have said it before, I do not want anyone who we have to teach the national anthem playing for us. Worst yet they do not know Maximus "Soca Warriors" anthem.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2006, 10:13:48 PM »
it simple. is men decision. While if my son ask me who he should play for i go tell him Trinidad and Tobago is still up tuh he. Me eh wilein he.......buh make a turn if yuh make de wrong decision. And All dem men who salting we wit de hope of makin england team.....no scene.....if yuh get blank and yuh feeling like a used slimy rubbers doh come round me. Make a turn same speed. It simple. In the end we go fight up and dog through as best we could.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2006, 12:39:37 PM »
Here's Hoyte's interview with BBC's Football Focus the other day. It requires RealPlayer

rtsp://rmv8.bbc.net.uk/news/media/avdb/sport_web/video/9012da680039ea0/nb/09012da68003a14e_16x9_nb.rm

edit: this links is windows media
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/avdb/sport_web/video/9012da680039ea0/nb/09012da68003a14e_16x9_nb.asx

« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 12:57:40 PM by e-man »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2006, 04:45:24 PM »

Gillingham's Brent Sancho and West Ham's Bobby Zamora - Friendly - Gillingham v West Ham United - Priestfield Stadium.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2006, 06:49:17 PM »
(Sunderland Today)

22 February 2006

hoyte does be on the bench some time in the under 21    games  and his under 21 team mate  Richards  get called before him ..... i just feel he would end up like jlloyd ........ ...well there is his brother gavin

1]; } ?>