April 19, 2024, 06:06:05 PM

Author Topic: truetrini why u fighting wid dem  (Read 2764 times)

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
truetrini why u fighting wid dem
« on: September 07, 2005, 06:55:18 AM »
over dey in reggae boyz site. ;D

Da fellah jawge is ah imps...he doh know shite wah he talking bout at all...

It have no compare....Latapy is miles above any player in de caribbean in terms of longevity and class..

I ain't  know how ah man go tell me Whitmore better dan Latas....dem is mad ppl.

Because witmore score two goal in a world cup he considered great ?

Latas win how much championship medal with porto , Boavista, hibernian, and de man weyever he go is called ah genius from everybody who see him. Ah have to laugh at dem fools wen ah see dem writing dem shite.Weyever de man go he have reporters trailng him is he or yorke man wah chat wit. De man play in de champions league about two to three seasons. Latas knowledge and experience is par excelence.

Knowledge really is de key to life.

Ah man is not considered great by afew moments of superb performance but by continued superb performance over a long period of time

Truetrini doh waste ur time wit jawge  man.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 07:22:02 AM by Tallman »
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: truetrini why u fighting wid dem
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 07:30:37 AM »
Let the man argue nah!..next thing if he eh get ah avenue to get he frustration out it may lead to him being  the next DC sniper or something! TT real frustrated that he can't cuddle with Triniman.. and that can lead to real bad things if he eh get ah chance let it orf! IS better he take it ova there!

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2005, 08:38:17 AM »
Alyuh does rel give triniman horrors u know . ;D

But ah never hear him say nuttin to defend heself doh....
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 08:45:37 AM »
Wha he go say?

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 10:48:01 AM »
Wha he go say?

When I saw this sentence I read it as:
Why he so gay?

Fuss I expecting Triniman to be gettin pong.

But seriously truetrini and triniman have battles going back long time and the other forumites in canada like Jumbie and Palos don't give him an ease at all.

Triniman don't worry boy. Yuh show that yuh have real belly. You either real love TnT or yuh real llike man giving yuh chat.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 10:54:32 AM »
Wha he go say?

When I saw this sentence I read it as:
Why he so gay?

Fuss I expecting Triniman to be gettin pong.

But seriously truetrini and triniman have battles going back long time and the other forumites in canada like Jumbie and Palos don't give him an ease at all.

Triniman don't worry boy. Yuh show that yuh have real belly. You either real love TnT or yuh real llike man giving yuh chat.

Yuh almost had it.  Is jes trini man he like.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2005, 11:35:13 AM »
TT and 'Man does eat, sleep, tink, drink, day dream and allkinda ting bout each oddah yes so doh boddah with dem two nah....

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2005, 11:36:49 AM »
TT and 'Man does eat, sleep, tink, drink, day dream and allkinda ting bout each oddah yes so doh boddah with dem two nah....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2005, 03:04:03 PM »
i also notice our old pal warlord fighting hard for tnt on bigsoccer.
Hart for president

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2005, 04:19:34 PM »

Do we really expect a Jamaican football fan to rate a Trindiadian midfielder over their own midfield genereal in Theodore Whitmore? Why should a Trini for that matter look at Whtmore as the best in te Caribbean, when they have their own Russel Latapy? The point I'm making here is that Whitmore and Latapy are both great midfielders in tehir own right for their respective countries. One has had more prominence on the international scene, while the other has had his day in the sun at international club level.

It would be interesting to tally up the goals both players have scored at the international level, and even at the CONCACAF WCQ level. I believe in that regard, whitmore has been more prolific that Latas, but that is based on my knowledge of Whitmore at this level, and my very limited knopwledge of Latapy at this same level, so I stand correctred

Two goals in one game at the world cup is a no easy feat though, whicehever way you cut it, I'm sure that Latapy himslef would agree. And I'm sure a Dwight Yorke would gladly trade 10 of his Manu Champions league gaols for a World Cup strike.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2005, 05:22:21 PM »
people dont focus on me focus on the game tonight
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2005, 07:22:23 PM »

Do we really expect a Jamaican football fan to rate a Trindiadian midfielder over their own midfield genereal in Theodore Whitmore? Why should a Trini for that matter look at Whtmore as the best in te Caribbean, when they have their own Russel Latapy? The point I'm making here is that Whitmore and Latapy are both great midfielders in tehir own right for their respective countries. One has had more prominence on the international scene, while the other has had his day in the sun at international club level.

It would be interesting to tally up the goals both players have scored at the international level, and even at the CONCACAF WCQ level. I believe in that regard, whitmore has been more prolific that Latas, but that is based on my knowledge of Whitmore at this level, and my very limited knopwledge of Latapy at this same level, so I stand correctred

Two goals in one game at the world cup is a no easy feat though, whicehever way you cut it, I'm sure that Latapy himslef would agree. And I'm sure a Dwight Yorke would gladly trade 10 of his Manu Champions league gaols for a World Cup strike.

I understand where u coming from but Whitmore does not compare to Latapy.
No point we argue it so we go just hadda disagree. 
But go ask men like Johan Cryuff and dem who they think is the better player.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2005, 07:45:38 AM »
Goals is not everything rf is about de contribution ah man make in de team how much service was supplied  an all of dem odder tings deey.

Ah want to know how u could call ah Whitmore in Latapy class. He was no play maker to talk bout.Because he score ah two goal in ah world cup he great ? Man rf come better than dat man. We have Yorke and man doh even compare de two in de same breathe. You have to be ah mad man to even compare Whitmore to Latapy. Whitmore eh reach no wey close in Latapy book .

Before u start to even compare Whitmore wit Latas try and see if he could match up wit Yorkie.

And u know what........he still cyar come close.....put dat in u pipe an smoke it!!!
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

truetrini

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2005, 11:52:42 AM »
I am a long time poster dey.  I eh fighing dem fellas, I does jes post what I feel is true.

BTW

triniman does wear stockings(panty hose and high heels.....!

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2005, 12:19:54 PM »
oh godooohhhhh!!!

Not me and alyuh nah.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2005, 03:49:58 PM »
witmore compared to latas :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. latas in a class by himself.in one word GREAT.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

1]; } ?>