April 25, 2024, 03:39:46 PM

Author Topic: T&T Friendly against Panama on July 27th?  (Read 1817 times)

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T Friendly against Panama on July 27th?
« on: June 30, 2008, 05:57:31 PM »
Does anyone have any information on if this is still happening? It was in the itinerary with the centennial information from the TTFF, but I haven't seen it mentioned since then. Now that Panama get knocked out of WCQ, I dunno if it more or less likely to actually happen.

Can anyone shed some light on this fixture?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T Friendly against Panama on July 27th?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 07:34:55 PM »
Tmorrow is only July 1st we have nuff time 4 we Panama prdner 2 show up and 4 d TTFF 2 update we.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 08:08:19 PM »
TTFF, otherwise known as Jack Warner, go give we a update on July 20.  Doh worry, man!  It still early!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 07:07:40 AM »
Panama will be a good test for us right now....keep in mind they defeated us the last time we played them...and they are currently rank above us and also rank above two of our opposition in the second round of the WC campaign (Cuba and Guatemala)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:11:46 AM by Sando prince »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 07:08:35 AM »
Panama will be a good teastas of right right now....keep in mind they defeated us the last time we played them...and they are currently rank above us and also rank above two of our opposition in the second round of the WC campaign (Cuba and Guatemala)

better we play el salvador
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 11:57:50 AM »
Y El Salvador? Play dem last yr in d Gold Cup and beat dem 1-0 at MLS dem is JA how much time we go play dem
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 12:27:30 PM »
we need to player high profile games. to get better now

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 01:18:57 PM »
Panama will be a good teastas of right right now....keep in mind they defeated us the last time we played them...and they are currently rank above us and also rank above two of our opposition in the second round of the WC campaign (Cuba and Guatemala)

better we play el salvador
Shit we better play Grenada instead.. Grenada lack of experience caused dem dat game against Costa Rica.. I saw a 25 minute clip of de game and Grenada should have scored at leats 5 goals against CR.. Grenada was knocking sum serious ball.. Trus mi.. I had the Clip on My Favorites but it loked like it got removed from You tube..Dat spanking dey put on Reggaefan boyz Aint no upset .. dem grenadian look like dey was playing a world cup final dread!!!!!!! Elsalvador , Guatemala is SHIT Team dey does steady get beat by Jamaica with a Jamaican Side (No fareign base) Elsalvador and Guatemala good for about 3 easy from any good football Team.. !!!!!!!!!

War..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 02:43:44 PM »
Well, Mexico? Okay, technically not Central American ... playing them now shouldn't be a go.

Belize? Does it need to be said? Not a useful exercise

Nicaragua? I should hope not - although an attempt to host them by the TTFF fell through within the last 2 years - thru no fault of the TTFF ... buhlehwe hope no effort is being expended in this direction ...

Guatemala? The option here needs no explanation ... in any event the fish they frying right now are the Honduran U-23s and the Korean U-23s ...

Costa Rica? Timing should recommend that they be left to their own devices ...

Honduras? Makes more than a lil bit of sense

Panama? Motivation for them will be a factor but it won't be entirely pointless...

So ... therefore ...

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 09:25:09 PM »
I say lehwe play Paraguay.... what we have to loose.... or maybe Ecuador. We need to try playing aginst central american teams more often..... not brazil and argentina yet though

1]; } ?>