March 28, 2024, 04:21:45 PM

Author Topic: Dexter Skeene, Larry Romany, Anton Corenal & Julia Baptiste should resign.  (Read 2349 times)

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Hello everyone. Just a little news.

Dexter Skeene, Larry Romany and Julia Baptiste should resign, the T&T pro League is heading down, slowly but surely, a very sad case. Watch this space.

As for Anton Corneal, well it seems a lot of T&T players is having a big problem with the way things are being handled (very un-professional). Expect something to happen soon if this continues. Also, players are being dropped and given no reason or insufficient reasons (not just Ince but Ancil, Guerra, Akile, Carter and Marvin Phillip too, among others). Anton Corneal is the man pulling the strings despite what he has been preaching in public. Maturana is a poppet and will end up the scape goat, if I was him I would resign, fellas, the camp has been down and players will not gel as a team if things dont change. Anton Corneal is our biggest problem right now. Imagine a dummy coaching our foreign players who are accustom being coached by top coaches in Europe. Corneal wants strictly local players who he can control.

David Mohammed is another case. Seems Jack Warner always hire some clown who he can dictate.

Spoke to Dwight the other day, more than likely he will be back and he seems very committed. He told me he got a one year extension at Sunderland (un-official)...

Strange, so far in our WCQ games our foreign players came through for us, I am not saying they are a must but they should be given a fair chance.

Not one of the TTFF members even call Kevaughn Connell to find out if he's ok....

Spoke to Gary Hunt this afternoon, he is willing to help T&T ($$) and told me he will inquire about the missing Warriors (not demand, just inquire), he hinted that he will ask Warner to call them back even if its for tryout. Not sure how that meeting went, but I will get updates soon.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 05:53:27 AM by Flex »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I doh think Hunt should get involved in the blacklist thing.  Just make sure they account for gov't money and otherwise focus on government business and let the TTFF handle their affairs...

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Thanks insider

Always 100% true to your word.

P.S....yuh ent think Gary Hunt go hurt the players chances even more. Warner go be like...buhuuhhh buhhh is a seamstress tteeelllliiinnnnn me how to pick players for my siide.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
thanks insider...

yuh is ah man does bring it..

any definite word on de kenwyne injury? lol

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
lawd boy ah see ah Insider post an mih pores raise...much thanks for d info breds

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Tell Hunt seal it with a kiss no accountability no money dat is all. D blacklist eh really have nutten wit he. He inquirin eh go make a difference
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Insider I look and I only see you have 9  post on  this site.That is unacceptable ;D. Just joking..... but yuh use to post more on the old board.Yuh do like dis format or what.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
Insider is one of a few persons who does drop the info on d board and does create a buzz.... keep it coming  :beermug:
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

So what's new in all that insider says, these issues and observations have been all over the forum.

A recent poll suggests that 95% of the TT public are more concerned about crime than any other topic
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

So what's new in all that insider says, these issues and observations have been all over the forum.

A recent poll suggests that 95% of the TT public are more concerned about crime than any other topic
Nah fishs this is new

'Not one of the TTFF members even call Kevaughn Connell to fid out if he's ok...."

Also insider say something go happen to Anton ,if he keep pulling he shit  :cheers:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Nah fishs this is new

'Not one of the TTFF members even call Kevaughn Connell to fid out if he's ok...."

Also insider say something go happen to Anton ,if he keep pulling he shit  :cheers:

Something like what... Jack go give him another promotion?  :D

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Nah fishs this is new

TTFF have a long history of not being concerned about the welfare of injured players.

Predicting that something going to happen to Anton is like predicting the next murder going to happen in 24hrs
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile

His post brings more substance to the observations and discussions....thanks Insider.... :beermug:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Thanx for the info...
I have to agree with Fishs on this one.. Nothing that was said is really news to me.

1]; } ?>