April 24, 2024, 05:42:39 AM

Author Topic: Jabloteh slam national snubs.  (Read 8101 times)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
Re: Jabloteh slam national snubs.
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2008, 09:40:32 PM »
These are d same players who when dey get call 4 trainin cyah come because d have a club game and d game d SW have eh on a FIFA official date. So d thug want 2 have he cake and eat it 2
No. He wants to run his club professionally.You insisting, because is a local club, they have to hold lesser standards than foreign based clubs? Lowered standards in local football is at the root of our problems right now.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2008, 09:43:13 PM »
These are d same players who when dey get call 4 trainin cyah come because d have a club game and d game d SW have eh on a FIFA official date. (exactly why the local clubs dont not have to release their players) So d thug want 2 have he cake and eat it 2
No. He wants to run his club professionally.You insisting, because is a local club, they have to hold lesser standards than foreign based clubs?
Lowered standards in local football is at the root of our problems right now.
Good point Dry So
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 09:44:45 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2008, 09:59:41 PM »
No it have nutten 2 do wit lowerin your standards what would b more benefit 2 d players playin 4 Jabloteh or d national team. We have a small talent pool and I would tink dat playin 4 d national team would b priority. We start d semis and we playin d dutch fellas and d game eh on a FIFA date so Sunderland and Jabloteh players eh go b avialable because dem is d professional team.

We know what d Sunderland player could offer we cing dem on FSC we eh sure bout Fenick bois so keep dem and hopefully some how dey go b discovered and get contract all doh dey eh have no caps and we have d radio station rankin.

It eh easy as sayin we doin what d big clubs doin yuh eh no big club yuh in d PFL find a way 2 make it wuk
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2008, 10:09:51 PM »
No it have nutten 2 do wit lowerin your standards what would b more benefit 2 d players playin 4 Jabloteh or d national team. We have a small talent pool and I would tink dat playin 4 d national TTFF team  would b priority. We start d semis and we playin d dutch fellas and d game eh on a FIFA date so Sunderland and Jabloteh players eh go b avialable because dem is d professional team.

We know what d Sunderland player could offer we cing dem on FSC we eh sure bout Fenick bois so keep dem and hopefully some how dey go b discovered and get contract all doh dey eh have no caps and we have d radio station rankin.

It eh easy as sayin we doin what d big clubs doin yuh eh no big club yuh in d PFL find a way 2 make it wuk
Weary, we ALL have to start realising that the TTFF has nothing to do with TnT Football
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2008, 10:15:58 PM »
I agree is a private co being run wit public funds dat bein said d thug cyah bhave like he in d EPL is d PFL. If he was good enough 4 d EPL he woulda b home so doh come here wit yuh hooligan bhavior and expect me 2 support u. Find a way 2 wuk wit d JWFF.

I bet if in d mornin d thug become d national coach and Hospedales become prez of d TTFF Jabloteh players go b 1st at practice
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2008, 10:21:57 PM »
I agree is a private co being run wit public funds dat bein said d thug cyah bhave like he in d EPL is d PFL. If he was good enough 4 d EPL he woulda b home so doh come here wit yuh hooligan bhavior and expect me 2 support u. Find a way 2 wuk wit d JWFF.

I bet if in d mornin d thug become d national coach and Hospedales become prez of d TTFF Jabloteh players go b 1st at practice
OK, i have to admit I am not aware of how he behaves like a hooligan, so please excuse me, but he has every right to deny his players from attending any match if that match does not fall on a FIFA day. He is also just as "bitter" about the football situaion in TnT as most people on this forum, so why shold he just give in to the JWFF....
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2008, 07:25:57 AM »
If d police had any balls dey woulda charge d man 4 assault. U cyah remember he elbow Gulat and he get a URPP ban dat was lifted by d Pro League. I differ wit u on d pt of him havin we football  at heart dem Jabloteh fellas have d own agenda.

Why select dem if dey eh go avialable

Offline Benjie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2008, 03:49:46 PM »
Again you all getting carried away while he might have a point the real question is which of the players he has said should be on the national team actually warrant being there. He compares Trent Noel and Keon Daniel, players who play totally different positions and have totally different skill sets. Noel maybe deserves another look in the national team but the problem is that he is competing against Whitley and Hyland and he is decidedly less skillful than both and he is a bit one dimensional for what is required.  Kalon Murray is good but may be a few games short of being ready for the International game as Smith showed and continues to show as he recovers from his poor outing on the national team. The fact is that only Guerera of the players' demands selection.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2008, 03:57:03 PM »
Again you all getting carried away while he might have a point the real question is which of the players he has said should be on the national team actually warrant being there. He compares Trent Noel and Keon Daniel, players who play totally different positions and have totally different skill sets. Noel maybe deserves another look in the national team but the problem is that he is competing against Whitley and Hyland and he is decidedly less skillful than both and he is a bit one dimensional for what is required.  Kalon Murray is good but may be a few games short of being ready for the International game as Smith showed and continues to show as he recovers from his poor outing on the national team. The fact is that only Guerera of the players' demands selection.

so you're saying that the best team in the pro league with the largest contingent of local talent only has one player worth of selection??

hmm..

dont you seem that seems slightly far-fetched?

1]; } ?>