April 24, 2024, 11:03:12 PM

Author Topic: Avery John  (Read 2076 times)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Avery John
« on: July 05, 2008, 09:11:01 AM »
Saw Avery John play last night for Miami FC,he is STILL the best left back we have.why is'nt he playing for TnT in front of those other guys amazes me.No wonder the foreign base are not pleased and there's division in the camp.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 09:05:19 PM by royal »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Avery John
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 09:16:54 AM »
Go bladeeeeeeeeeeeee glad dat he still have it in him
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 09:20:05 AM »
Glad to see him back on the field playing regular for his club ....

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 09:28:38 AM »

he been playing two months now and making team of the week to boot...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 09:32:11 AM »

he been playing two months now and making team of the week to boot...
I know dat....my comment was not in response to just this previous game he played

Offline Youth Baller

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 09:44:45 AM »
Avery John is very steady,plus i saw he was wearing the captain -armband for Miami FC, only thing in the last 35 mins i watched of that game he made no forward runs he was very defensive dont know why his tea would try to protect a 1 goal lead for almost 85 mins tho.
saw jagdeosingh come on late for Puerto Ricol Islanders but had little of an impact in that 5 mins.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 09:51:52 AM »
Avery John is very steady,plus i saw he was wearing the captain -armband for Miami FC, only thing in the last 35 mins i watched of that game he made no forward runs he was very defensive dont know why his tea would try to protect a 1 goal lead for almost 85 mins tho.

I suspect this have something to do with it:

Mon May 26  5:00 pm    Miami FC Blues  2:0     Portland Timbers     PGE Park
Sun  Jun 1 6:00 pm    Seattle Sounders 0:0    Miami FC Blues    Tropical Park Stadium
Wed Jun 4 7:30 pm       Miami FC Blues    0:0    Montreal Impact    Saputo Stadium
Sat   Jun 7 7:35 pm    Miami FC Blues      0:0    Rochester Rhinos    PAETEC Park
Sat   Jun 14 7:30 pm  Carolina RailHawks 0:2    Miami FC Blues    Tropical Park Stadium
Fri    Jun 2010:00 pm    Miami FC Blues    0:0    Seattle Sounders    Starfire Complex
Sun   Jun 22 10:00 pm Miami FC Blues 1:1 Vancouver Whitecaps    Swangard Stadium
Fri    Jul 4 8:00 pm      PR Islanders     0:1    Miami FC Blues    Tropical Park Stadium

Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 11:20:42 AM »

I suspect this have something to do with it:

Mon May 26  5:00 pm    Miami FC Blues  2:0     Portland Timbers     PGE Park
Sun  Jun 1 6:00 pm    Seattle Sounders 0:0    Miami FC Blues    Tropical Park Stadium
Wed Jun 4 7:30 pm       Miami FC Blues    0:0    Montreal Impact    Saputo Stadium
Sat   Jun 7 7:35 pm    Miami FC Blues      0:0    Rochester Rhinos    PAETEC Park
Sat   Jun 14 7:30 pm  Carolina RailHawks 0:2    Miami FC Blues    Tropical Park Stadium
Fri    Jun 2010:00 pm    Miami FC Blues    0:0    Seattle Sounders    Starfire Complex
Sun   Jun 22 10:00 pm Miami FC Blues 1:1 Vancouver Whitecaps    Swangard Stadium
Fri    Jul 4 8:00 pm      PR Islanders     0:1    Miami FC Blues    Tropical Park Stadium

Exactly, Miami FC struggling, thus, after taking that early lead they played some Azzuri football and defended for the rest of the match  ;D  Having said that he looked really solid for most of what I saw, ahh boy
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Winnipeg Fury

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 07:15:47 PM »

Miami is supposed to be struggling at the box office.

Most people think they will fold at the end of the season.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 07:24:45 PM »
somebody needs to email that info to the Corneals...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2008, 08:44:50 PM »
No need remember he know we bitter so he go c it unless he does only read threads with he name so put it in a chipmunks thread and he go c it
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 08:48:51 AM »
It amazes me also that Avery is not on the team, he is still one of the best defenders we have, he is an assest to our team!!!!

1]; } ?>