April 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM

Author Topic: Letter Fraud (snail mail and e-mail)  (Read 8756 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Letter Fraud (snail mail and e-mail)
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2008, 03:45:32 PM »
Dear Friend,
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. You may not understand why this mail came to you. But if you do not remember me, you might have receive an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded.

I am using this opportunity to inform you that the multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with another person who financed it to a logical conclusion. I thank you for you're great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to my new partner's account in London that was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed during the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $650,000.00.
I have left an international certified bank draft for you worth $650,000.00 cashable anywhere in the world.

My dear friend I will like you to contact my secretary: Mr. CHIKA ATELI, for the collection of this international certified bank draft I have authorized him to release the international certified bank draft to you as soon as you contact him regarding this issue.

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and the new partner are having at hand. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Also comply with MR. CHIKA ATELI so that he will send the draft to you without any delay, contact him on the below contact information:

ADDRESS: No 4 cooperation drive dolphins Lagos-Nigeria
TELEPHONE: 011 234 802 582 4103
EMAIL : chikaateli2002@hotmail.com

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your address where you want him to send the draft to you.
Thanks and God bless you and your family,hope to hear from you soon.
Festus Eze.
CONTACT MY SECRETARY: (  chikaateli2002@hotmail.com  )
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2008, 07:29:51 PM »
DEAR DADDY/MUMMY,

PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE FOR SOLICITING FAVOR THAT WILL BUILD RELATIONSHIP AND BUSINESS BETWEEN THE BOTH OF US ON THE SHORT RUN.

I AM SUKARIYATI KWAMI TETE, AM 18 YEARS OLD, THE ONLY CHILD OF LATE MR AND MRS TETE, MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ACCRA, THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF GHANA BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTINGS TO DISCUSS ON A BUSINESS DEAL. WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 2004, MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM MOTHERLESS.BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 24TH APRIL 2005 IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ACCRA - GHANA . HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF US$ 18,500,000 (NOTE THAT MY FATHER DID NOT DISCLOSE THE CONTENT OF THE BOX HE DEPOSITED IT AS FAMILY VALUABLES) IN A SECURITY COMPANY. HE USED MY NAME AS HIS ONLY SON FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN DEPOSIT OF THE BOX AS FAMILY VALUABLES IN THIS RESPECT WHOEVER I PRESENT WILL RECEIVE THE CONSIGNMENT ON MY BEHALF.HE ALSO CONFIDED IN ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, THAT I SHOULD S EEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS BOX AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE, (SUCH AS REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT).

I AM HONORABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THIS REGARD BECAUSE PRESENTLY MY UNCLE AND HIS WIFE I STAY WITH ARE BECOMING MORE HOSTILE THAN I COULD EVER IMAGINE. THEY HAVE WITHDRAWN ME FROM SCHOOL AND ARE TREATNING TO KILL BECAUSE I HAVE KEPT THIS DOCUMENTS FAR AWAY FROM THEM EVER SINCE THEY CLAIMED AND SOLD BEARLY ALL MY FATHERS PROPERTIES
I AM HONORABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS .

1) YOU WILL SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS CONSIGNMENT.
2) TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY TO FURTHER MY EDUCATION AND TO SECURE A RESIDENTIAL PERMIT FOR ME IN YOUR COUNTRY.MOREOVER, SIR, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 30% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT INPUT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR NOMINATED COUNTRY.
FURTHERMORE, YOU CAN INDICATE YOUR OPTION TOWARDS ASSISTING ME AS I BELIEVE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WOULD BE CONCLUDED WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS YOU INDICATE INTEREST TO ASSIST ME.
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON. DO CONTACT ME WITH MY CORRESPONDING EMAIL ADDRESS kwamie_j@yahoo.com.au

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU
BEST REGARDS.
SUKARIYATI KWAMI TETE

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2008, 07:50:23 PM »
Dey gettin more and more creative
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2008, 07:50:28 PM »
Aye .. I am a rich ;D

UNITED NATION DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
11-13 Victoria Street Liverpool L2 5QQ
United  Kingdom

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Eighty Five Thousand Great Britain Pounds (GBP 85,000) for the month of June, 2008 Prize Promotion which is Organized by UNITED NATION DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM .

UNDP collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, through a computer balloting system. Six people are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIMS
Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. UNDP Award must be claimed no later than 15 days from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
Stated below are your identification numbers:

BATCH NUMBER:           YM 09102UN
REFERENCE NUMBER:   YM35447UN
PIN:                                 YM09788

These numbers fall within the England Location file, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in Liverpool and send your winning identification numbers to him;

Agent Name:   REV. MARVIN HILLS
E-Mail:        marvinhills@walla.com
                          agntrevmarvinhills@yahoo.com
Tel:                           +44 702 4029 650

You are advised to send the following information to your Claims Agent to facilitate the release of of your fund to you.

First name...............................
Last Name.............................
Country..................................
Contact Address.....................
Telephone Number.................
fax Number...........................
Marital Status.........................
Occupation.............................
My Date of birth......................
Sex.................................

Congratulations!! once again.
Yours in service,

Dr. (Mrs.) Louise Bagwell

...................................................................................................................................................

WARNING!

Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.

You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or UNDP. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, Kindly forward a copy to us and delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body.
UNDP shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2008, 07:58:29 PM »
DEAR DADDY/MUMMY,

PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE FOR SOLICITING FAVOR THAT WILL BUILD RELATIONSHIP AND BUSINESS BETWEEN THE BOTH OF US ON THE SHORT RUN.

I AM SUKARIYATI KWAMI TETE, AM 18 YEARS OLD, THE ONLY CHILD OF LATE MR AND MRS TETE, MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ACCRA, THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF GHANA BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTINGS TO DISCUSS ON A BUSINESS DEAL. WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 2004, MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM MOTHERLESS.BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 24TH APRIL 2005 IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ACCRA - GHANA . HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF US$ 18,500,000 (NOTE THAT MY FATHER DID NOT DISCLOSE THE CONTENT OF THE BOX HE DEPOSITED IT AS FAMILY VALUABLES) IN A SECURITY COMPANY. HE USED MY NAME AS HIS ONLY SON FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN DEPOSIT OF THE BOX AS FAMILY VALUABLES IN THIS RESPECT WHOEVER I PRESENT WILL RECEIVE THE CONSIGNMENT ON MY BEHALF.HE ALSO CONFIDED IN ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, THAT I SHOULD S EEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS BOX AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE, (SUCH AS REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT).

I AM HONORABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THIS REGARD BECAUSE PRESENTLY MY UNCLE AND HIS WIFE I STAY WITH ARE BECOMING MORE HOSTILE THAN I COULD EVER IMAGINE. THEY HAVE WITHDRAWN ME FROM SCHOOL AND ARE TREATNING TO KILL BECAUSE I HAVE KEPT THIS DOCUMENTS FAR AWAY FROM THEM EVER SINCE THEY CLAIMED AND SOLD BEARLY ALL MY FATHERS PROPERTIES
I AM HONORABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS .

1) YOU WILL SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS CONSIGNMENT.
2) TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY TO FURTHER MY EDUCATION AND TO SECURE A RESIDENTIAL PERMIT FOR ME IN YOUR COUNTRY.MOREOVER, SIR, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 30% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT INPUT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR NOMINATED COUNTRY.
FURTHERMORE, YOU CAN INDICATE YOUR OPTION TOWARDS ASSISTING ME AS I BELIEVE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WOULD BE CONCLUDED WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS YOU INDICATE INTEREST TO ASSIST ME.
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON. DO CONTACT ME WITH MY CORRESPONDING EMAIL ADDRESS kwamie_j@yahoo.com.au

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU
BEST REGARDS.
SUKARIYATI KWAMI TETE

So Tallman yu going to help LOL :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2008, 08:29:27 PM »
this here is a dangerous one...

It is well written the link looks good, but if you drag your mouse over the link you can see it is redirecting to some kinda phishing site:

Dear PayPal Customer,

We regret to inform you that we had to lock your PayPal account
access because we have reasons to believe that it may have been
compromised by outside parties.

In order to protect your sensitive information, we temporarily
suspended your account access.

Click here,https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run/ to reactivate your account access and confirm your identity by completing the secure form what will appear until: 24 June 2008. This is a security measure that will ensure that you are the only person with access to the account.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. Please do not reply to this message. For any inquiries, contact Customer Service.

Document Reference: (14051203).
Copyright © 1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2008, 09:49:26 AM »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2008, 01:21:19 PM »
ANTONIO DEMBO JR
TEL: + 44-702-4038051
Email: josephdembo142@yahoo.com.hk

Dear sir/madam

I strongly believe that this message would come to you as a surprise.Infact, it is in respect of the strict confidence given to me that you are honest
andversatile in business that motivated my interest to seek your co-operation in this transaction. My father was late general Antonio Dembo the former vice
president of UNITA rebels in Angola.

He was the chairman of Angolan Petroleum Monitoring Committee (APMC) 1992 to 2002. Sadly, he died after an injury sustained during the ambush on the UNITA
rebels on 27th February 2002 where the President of UNITA, Dr.Jonas Savimbi was killed. As you might have known, petroleum is the major revenue source in Angola
(Southern Africa). My father made a lot of money through the job but could not invest the money immediately to avoid probe by the Military Government.

He was able to save the sum of $80,000,000.00(Eighty Million United States Dollars). He deposited this sum with a private security firm in London. The
documents used in these depositions, together with the key of the safe, are with my Mother. In my father's will, he instructed that this money must be
invested overseas with the help of a foreigner/trustee who is reliable and trustworthy so as to avoid probe by the Federal Government of Angola, since he
was a general in the war torn Angola and could not have amassed such wealth legally.

We shall arrange a face to face meeting with the security company to enable us see this money in real cash with your physical eyes and more importantly to
assist us open a company's account with your name here in London, so that  the Security Company can deposit this money into the company account for
transfer into your safe foreign account which you will provide.  I have agreed to give 30% of the total sum to you,70% for my family .On receipt of all your
acceptance I will furnish you with every necessary details.

Thank's for your Cooperation and always reach me on the above contact information.

Regards.
ANTONIO DEMBO JR
TEL: + 44-702-4038051
Email: josephdembo142@yahoo.com.hk

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2008, 04:11:09 PM »
Tallman dem letters is yuh vitamins 1 a day
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2008, 06:12:19 AM »
COLIN WONG & CO.
1ST FLOOR JALAN SUSUR
BATU 21, TAMAN NAM TAK
80000 KUALA LUMPUR
MALAYSIA
TEL +60-173225217

Good Day,

I am Barrister Colin Wong, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, who hereinafter shall be referred to as my client, died as the result of a heart-related condition on the 11 November 2001. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf Near Bahrain Aired August 23, 2000 - 2:50 p.m. ET as reported on:http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0008/23/bn.08.html

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at , EIGHTEEN MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS. ($18,200.000.00 USD).

is lodged. This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my named client, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.  Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from many breach of the law.  If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology.

I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential, whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest. 
please email back on, barristercolinwong@myway.com

Best regards,

Barrister Colin Wong
(Attorney at Law)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2008, 06:12:56 AM »
UNITED NATIONS & I.M.F FINANCIAL CRIME CONTSROL
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL,
ANTI-FRAUD AND SCAM COMPENSATION UNIT.
WASHINGTON LAISION OFFICE.
OUR REF: UN/ IMF / WA / VOL011A
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

Sir/Madam,
Through our internet scam network we discovered that you have been scammed by the Nigerian scam activists. In line with a meeting held at the Glassgow scothland  on the 30th of May 2008 , it was agreed that all victims must be compensated to sanitize the image of growing nation in the international communities and show the world that the government of the federal republic of Nigeria is not in support of such nefarious acts.
The sum of USD50,000 (Fifty thousand United States Dollars only) was alloted be paid to each of the affected individuals after thorough investigations to avoid illegal claims.
If you are truly scammed, we would need some vital evidences from you to enable us process and verify compensation payment within a couple of days.
Below are the information required:-
1. Your full names , Age, Religion, address.
2. A photocopy of either your international passport or your driving license
3. Amount scammed and year.
4. Any documentary evidence? (Yes or No)
5. Mention the ministry , Bank or non governmental organisation office
used to execute the scamming / fraud.

As soon as we hear from you, we will not hesitate to process your payment accordingly.
Yours faithfully,
FRED WILLIAMS
Anti Fraud and Scam Compensation Unit
West African Laision office.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2008, 07:04:20 AM »
FINALLY Tallman ya gettig reimbursed for all ya troubles. At least dat one had fewer typo errors.

But wait...dey Office of the Director General is in NYork.  Dey move ???
 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Send ya details man....sen it

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2008, 12:51:58 PM »
MANAGING PARTNER
TANFIRELD CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM
2-5 Warwick Court ,
London ,WC1R 5DJ .
DX: LONDON,
Chancery land - United Kingdom
+44-702-407-1147
+44-702-409-4067

FINAL NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEATH

Dear Beneficiary,

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. J?rgen
Kr?gger; I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was
returned undelivered.I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same
email address stated on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late
Mr.J?rgen Kr?gger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of
Seven Million One Hundred Thousand
Dollars (USD$7,100.000.00 ) to you in the codicil and last testament to
his WILL.

Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the
past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous friends
abroad who wished you good. Mr. J?rgen Kr?gger until his death was a
member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic &
Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to be
involved in charitable projects. His great philanthropy earned him
numerous awards during his life time.

Late Engr. J?rgen Kr?gger died on the 13th day of December, 2004 at the
age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to
him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the
poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach you this time as I
am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me via this
email;(tan.fire@hotmail.com)
as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.

I hope to hear from you in no distant time.

Regards,
MR.George Anthony William (Esq)
(Head of chambers)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2008, 05:09:16 PM »
My Beloved One, I have a proposal for you,this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will. Your profile pushed me to send you this mail, I am Mrs mary Clement from Solomon Island near Australia.

I am married to Mr.William Clement from United States Of America who worked with American Embassy in GUINEE for nine years before he died in the year 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4.5 Million in a bank in AFRICA. Recently, my DOCTOR told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Orphanage or good Christian that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a Church organization or good person that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians not even good at all because they are the one that killed my husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in AFRICA.
I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the organization to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church,organization or good person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immediately. Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord. Mrs Mary Clement

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2008, 07:49:57 PM »
Dear Friend,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay . Presently I'm in paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Nigeria, her name is VIVIAN OBASI on obasi.vivian@hotmail.com ask her to send you the total of (USD$1.800,000) one million eight hundred thousand dollars, which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to as sist me in this matter in the past.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with my secretary VIVIAN OBASI and instruct her where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment.

Im very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with VIVIAN OBASI she will send the amount to you without any delay. obasi.vivian@hotmail.com

Regards,
SENATOR Mary .I. Williams Esq

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2008, 06:36:24 AM »

CONFIDENTIAL

REF: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

Dear,

I am writing with my personal respect with regards to Your reposed personality / firm as a reliable,Trustworthy and God fearing.  I got your contact Through the help of chamber of commerce in Abidjan the Capital of COTE D'IVOIRE.  In deed I am the wife of Late MR KOVO DOUGLAS from Sierra Leone. I and My two children are presently staying in burkina faso as Refugees, my husband was one of the Ministers of Johnny Paul Koromah' s regime in Sierra Leone.

During the intervention of the ECOMOG Soldiers to Restore the presidency of Alhaji Tejan KABBAH from Johnny Koroma, my husband was among the 23 executed Ministers. As our breadwinner is dead (my husband) And our stay in Sierra Leone is no more safe, I and my Two children decided to move to COTE D'IVOIRE a Neighboring African Country for fety.  Due to our Status in COTE D'IVOIRE as refugees I was forced to Lodge our family funds (USD $ 250million) in finance hause.

Ever since then we have been receiving help from our Mission, because we are staying in one of the Visitor's villa in the church premises and attends Fellowship and worship fully. I hope you will be Touched to understand my request. We have agreed to invest our money viable in any Overseas country through your assistance and Directives.

You will provide or look for a lucrative venture where This money can be invested on before proceeding, we Will get to be more familiar and also go into an Understanding working agreement because our family's Future now depends on this money. The boxes containing The money and treasures were all deposited and Registered as a family treasures.  This was done for Security reasons.

We would like to know what you will take as your Percentage for assisting us.
we sincerely wish to introduce and make you our Business partner and overseer of our proposedInvestment in your country.

We are prepared to send all the documents regarding to This deposit as soon as you show you're immediate Response Email. Do not fail to give me
Your telephone and fax numbers.

Best Regards,
MRS PAULINE DOUGLAS

please reply through my private box/   
mrspauline_12@hotmail.com 

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2008, 06:05:50 AM »
From Janet & Jeff Karba
Red Cross Refugee Camp
Cote D'Ivoire Abidjan

Assalam aleikoum!

I know that this mail may be of a surprise to you, and it isour heart desire to resettle in your country once we are through on this transaction because it is so terrible living in another country as a refugee.

Its my pleasure to contact you after careful consultations and inquiries for a business venture I and my brother Samuel Karba intend to establish in your country we decided to seek your assistance on a highly confidential financial transaction on our behalf.

Though, We have not met before but I believe we can confide on you for a brighter future as we know that you are an almighty fearing person.

There is this huge amount($5.600.000.00) which our late Father kept for us in the Security Company inAbidjan Cote D'ivoire in west africa before he was assasinated by The REVOLUTIONAL WAR LORDS. Now I and my brother decided to invest these money in your country or any where safe enough for security and political reasons.

We want you to help us claim this fund from the Security bank and transfer it into your country, as you know that we are refugee here and the law does not permit us to operate foreign account, that is why we sincerly seek your assistance to help us out in this our cristical condition as a refugee to secure this fund for investment purposes on these areas:

1). Telecommunication
2). Transport Industry
3). Five star hotel
4). Real estate business etc,

Please if you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer you 20% Of the total fund. Please treat this matter an urgent attention and your prompt response shall be higly appreciate for more details as we await your immediate reply.
Respectfully yours,
Janet & Samuel Karba.
Email: karbajanet@yahoo.cn

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2008, 05:02:14 PM »
Don’t bet on Spanish lottery
By Onika James Friday, July 4 2008
Newsday

click on pic to zoom inNigerians resident in Spain are scamming foreigners out of millions of euros (dollars) in a bogus lottery and Trinidad and Tobago nationals are being warned against falling into the trap of placing bets in the hope of winning a lucrative prize.

The Embassy of Spain yesterday issued an advisory warning nationals of the lottery racket conducted by perpetrators claiming to be from Spain.

In the statement, Spanish Ambassador Fernando de la Serna said there has been “extensive fraudulent activity by false Spanish entities claiming to award prizes to foreign citizens”.

He advised Trinidad and Tobago nationals to not release funds that may have been requested and said anyone who may have been scammed should contact the embassy by email at emb.trinidad@maec.es and the information would be forwarded to the authorities in Spain.

In a brief interview with Newsday, Ambassador De la Serna disclosed that the perpetrators were not Spanish nationals but Nigerians who live in Spain.

“I can tell you that the situation has been going on for months and many locals (Trinidad and Tobago nationals) have called the Embassy and complained,” said Ambassador De la Serna.

However, Ambassador De la Serna could not say if any national had sent money to Spain and that Consular officers were investigating the complaints.

In the statement, the Ambassador advised that the Spanish authorities have taken action on the reports of embezzlement and sent the relevant documents to law enforcement officials.

He advised that betting games in Spain are managed exclusively by the state company Loterias y Apuestas del Estado (LAE) which falls under the country’s Ministry of Economy and Finance.

The points of sale for the lotteries are located exclusively on Spanish territory and the system does not award prizes abroad.

“Spanish lottery is not sold outside Spanish territory, and finally it is not possible to be eligible for a prize if one did not take part in the game previously,” said the statement. The embassy also said information could be obtained at LAE’s website: http://onlaw.terra.es.

Millions of euros (dollars) are paid weekly in several lotteries in Spain which include Primitiva, which has a payout that is the equivalent of $TT20 million. Similar lotteries are ONCE, the proceeds of which go to blind charities, and Bono Loto.

A search on the on-line service Google listed the addresses of several companies in Spain that were linked to a fake lottery scam.

According to CrossLoop.com, there have been several online fraudulent scams allegedly orchestrated by Nigerians. It referred to one scam referred to as “419” which was named after a law in Nigeria under which fraudsters are prosecuted.

The emails are circulated in many countries from Europe to Asia and persons are tricked into sending money via wire transfer.

When contacted local Fraud Squad officials said they were not informed about the fake Spanish lottery and could not comment on the advisory from the embassy.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2008, 07:38:56 AM »
Fidelity Investments International
Oakhill house,130 Tonbridge,Hildenborough.
Kent TN119DZ,United Kingdom.
www.fidelity-international.com

Attn: Friend

My Name is Mr.Greg Stevenson ,Head Of Investigation Department of Fidelity Investment
International,One of the world's largest fund management company with over £1.2
Trillion capital investment funds. As Head Of Investigation of Fidelity
Investment International, I handle all our investor's direct capital funds and
secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on
each of the investor's marginal capital funds.

During my routine check up and inspection on investors's EMRCP,I found out £6.000.000.00 Million from a deceased investor's EMRCP which nobody is aware of, this was after the recent change of board of directors and some core staffs of our firm.
It may interest you to know that I have been able to move the funds to a finance
firm for safety and i am looking for someone to trust who will stand as an
investor to claim these funds as Annual Investment Proceeds from fidelity marginal
capital funds.All confirmable and back up documents shall be forwarded to our
clearing house for the release of these funds to you.I have worked out the
modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6
Clearing Houses without hitches.
Our sharing ratio will be 50/50. If you are interested,do ensure to furnish me with
your names in full,your contact address and your direct phone number so we could
discuss more on telephone as regard the transaction.
N:B; Please note that I will forward to you my private telephone in my next mail and
kindly reply to my departmental email.
Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Greg Stevenson

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2008, 08:28:44 AM »
I received this today......... ;)

Dear Football Fan,

During the Trinidad and Tobago World Cup run the JWFF was able to get $173 MILLION and has been keeping those funds in esgrow.
What we, as the ONLY true representatives of Trinidad and Tobago Football ,want to do with that money is reward you as a patient and dedicated follower of Football in your country.
This is not for the "bitter" nor is it for the faint of heart.
Your FULL support and continued unquestionable backing of the TTFF and their desicions are ALL that is required to benefit from this arrangement.
Please send us...

Your bank account #
Your PIN #
a signed "power of attorney" release form
your left testis's

When we receive these documents, you will  then receive what is rightfully yours,

Signed
Your most very humble servant
Jack Warner
Special Advisor
T&TFF
Cc: Trinidad & Tobago Football Federation

:devil: be afraid be VERY afraid
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2008, 09:47:28 AM »
Is saturday effein morning and dat is de assness u go post.. oh shit man. Get ah fukkin life!!
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

1]; } ?>