April 27, 2024, 05:41:23 AM

Author Topic: A Tribute to the TTFF and the Mr. Warner  (Read 5011 times)

Offline Marx

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
A Tribute to the TTFF and the Mr. Warner
« on: July 07, 2008, 02:50:37 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX8rX07fNEU

Like the video? Want a copy? Feel free to Download a copy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZD2QYO8R

Get the word out.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A Tribute to the TTFF and the Mr. Warner
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 03:00:21 PM »
Here's my tribute:

Offline Marx

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 03:19:46 PM »
Just a suggestion....take the 4:25 seconds and see what happens.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 03:23:00 PM »
yeah man marx interesting video...obviously pple eh watch de video and commenting based on yuh thread title
Back in Trini...

Offline Marx

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 03:30:40 PM »
Maybe I will catch a few TTFF member's who frequent this board and take them for a complete 180*. Maybe the fact that it is on youtube will peak people's interests a little more. You never know when things begin to snowball until it is too late.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 03:39:53 PM »
Sad video...  good job though

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 03:59:27 PM »
Just a suggestion....take the 4:25 seconds and see what happens.

my tribute was just an alternative tribute to yours...jus a bit shorter daz all  ;D

wasn't aimed at you....nice video  :beermug:

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 04:15:34 PM »
Nice Marx, keep them coming. These are the talented individuals we need in this long,ferocious and bitter struggle to get rid of that leach called Jack Warner.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 04:20:22 PM »
was Daryan actually fined? or did Fifa take the cop out of saying they couldn't discipline him since he wasn't a FIFA member?

It might sound like a nitpicking, but once you putting these things out in the public, you need to make sure no one can't accuse you of anything.

Nice all the same. Surely you will inspire others.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Marx

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 04:35:51 PM »
It is interesting that you are asking questions.After all, that is the point. Do you think that he got away with the ticket scandal? Maybe if you're interest has been peaked you can google it and see all the articles that come up from reputable sources. Have you ever heard about Jack Warner and the Scottish FA? Maybe you can research that as well. Then you will delve deeper into the psyche of Jack Warner. Here's a little extra from another source:

Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqxMdTSSxZg

Part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvPpY8X4U60&feature=related

Be objective. But my goals is this.....for people to start asking questions.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2008, 05:03:28 PM »
It is interesting that you are asking questions.After all, that is the point. Do you think that he got away with the ticket scandal? Maybe if you're interest has been peaked you can google it and see all the articles that come up from reputable sources. Have you ever heard about Jack Warner and the Scottish FA? Maybe you can research that as well. Then you will delve deeper into the psyche of Jack Warner. Here's a little extra from another source:

Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqxMdTSSxZg

Part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvPpY8X4U60&feature=related

Be objective. But my goals is this.....for people to start asking questions.

Keep them coming marx......boy I was laughing at how Warner got so angry with andrew Jennings...Told Jennings to go  xxxx himself. Imagine a member of parliament who is swarn to uphold the law using obscene language like that in public and has not been charged.

People Warner's reign coming to end and it is going to be nasty. Thank you Marx. Thank you Mr Jennings.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2008, 05:21:44 PM »
was Daryan actually fined? or did Fifa take the cop out of saying they couldn't discipline him since he wasn't a FIFA member?

It might sound like a nitpicking, but once you putting these things out in the public, you need to make sure no one can't accuse you of anything.

From FIFA meeting minutes (section 19.9):
http://www.transparencyinsport.org/downloads/files/070322_ExCo_Minutes.pdf

It was noted that Simpaul Travel had transferred a payment of USD 250,000 (EUR 187,971) to FIFA on 19 March, leaving EUR 566,404 outstanding from the amount the company had been ordered to donate to SOS Children's Vilages to compensate for the profits it had made through the resale of 2006 FIFA World Cup tickets. All further action regarding the collection of this amount would be dealt with by the FIFA administration.

Or you can believe Daryan's version:

I have not been fined by Fifa
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 05:34:07 PM by E-man »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2008, 05:27:48 PM »
The Hon MP for Chag West used obscene language prior to his elevation to such a high post. So the next time Mr. Jennings is in the country the esteem MP would not use such vile language.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2008, 05:29:49 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX8rX07fNEU
Like the video? Want a copy? Feel free to Download a copy.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZD2QYO8R
Get the word out.
Good Job man

nothing will ever happen...........sorry.........nothing

andrew.....andrew......andrew, it is SOCA Warriors

all 4 shows here
part 1/4 :   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuC8gcipv0o
part 2/4:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXnY-cCXLqk&feature=related
part 3/4 :   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqxMdTSSxZg
part 4/4:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvPpY8X4U60&feature=related
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 06:03:01 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2008, 06:07:51 PM »

From FIFA meeting minutes (section 19.9):
http://www.transparencyinsport.org/downloads/files/070322_ExCo_Minutes.pdf

It was noted that Simpaul Travel had transferred a payment of USD 250,000 (EUR 187,971) to FIFA on 19 March, leaving EUR 566,404 outstanding from the amount the company had been ordered to donate to SOS Children's Vilages to compensate for the profits it had made through the resale of 2006 FIFA World Cup tickets. All further action regarding the collection of this amount would be dealt with by the FIFA administration.

Or you can believe Daryan's version:

I have not been fined by Fifa
E-Man I believe that very soon after the payment was made, FIFA gave TTFF money to cover the New Artificial Pitch at the MLS? No?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Marx

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 06:39:59 PM »
I hear what you are saying West Coast and to be honest I partially agree with you. Apathy and disenfranchisement are huge obstacles to overcome. As a student of history I am obliged to believe that every Caesar thought they would reign supreme and untouched, seemingly invulnerable to outside forces. Things never turned out well for them. The key is organization of the masses. Ideas become ideologies and then lead to change. This is merely the tip of the iceberg. Maybe nothing will happen....but no man is an island. If Jack is the architect, he must have support. "Place doubt in a shaky mind and suspicion spreads like blood across the tip of a blade". Who in the TTFF is going to take the fall for Jack? Anton, Alvin, Lincoln.... I find it hard to believe they are naive enough to think that no one will be caught. Jack is Sepp's buddy. Can the rest of them boast about that? Jack knows Sepp's little secrets and will have leverage. What leverage does the TTFF have over Jack. Probably none. Think of all the little accounting practices they might not have covered sufficiently because they became complacent and lulled into a false sense of security. It might not be instantaneous but maybe this is the foundation for something much bigger. Then again, you could be right.....this may amount to nothing.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2008, 06:50:24 PM »
when I say nothing, what I should really be saying is "changes are not expected to happen in my life time" as there are too many people who make a lot of money from FIFA, and it will take a concerted effort on many many people to change the way things are done within FIFA.
Jack technically does not need Football in TnT to make any money...........his Concacaf and FIFA interests take care of his day to day bread and butter.
It was all the Gravy that the 2006 World Cup that seriously boosted his "take"
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2008, 06:52:13 PM »
Depressing vid.
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2008, 08:26:09 PM »
Dis site will out live all of us so if it takes another generation 2 put tings right d site will highlight d early warriors who paved d way
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

TrinInfinite

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 08:42:22 AM »
i hear boynes talking and i want to laugh bc when he was in govt, him and the govt was just as corrupt or more.. >:(

God is de BOSS....

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 09:39:35 AM »
I was sceptical to view the thread with this title.  Hopefully more men get past the title and view the Jennings videos (Maybe a thread should be started only with the Jenning videos, if it has not been done before).  Somewhat disturbing to observe someone who holds high offices (both in the Trinidad and Tobago government and on the World Stage, FIFA) acting in that manner.  Truly sad.  And we constantly question what is going on in our home land.

This goes beyond football but in the lack of moral authority by those in positions of governance.

Blessings.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 09:54:16 AM »
Somewhat disturbing to observe someone who holds high offices (both in the Trinidad and Tobago government and on the World Stage, FIFA) acting in that manner.  Truly sad.  And we constantly question what is going on in our home land.
This goes beyond football but in the lack of moral authority by those in positions of governance.
Blessings.
Yeah, the man is something else eh
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 10:27:05 AM »
thoughtful video although i doh agree with the marxian bit.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 10:32:41 AM »
small observation..

jennings really know how to aggravate people yes.  lol

Offline Marx

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2008, 11:22:13 AM »
Good observation on the Marxian bit as it is primarily a basis or analyzing the conflicts between the powerful and the subjugated. I hope my sentiments are not misconstrued with communism as the two are different. I could not help but identify stunning similarities between Marxist theory and the current situation. (i.e. exploitation, alienation, base and superstructure, class consciousness, the proletariat and bourgeoisie etc). I do not subscribe to the theory but rather view the theory and its inception as proof that through struggle and conflict, change is possible; struggle and conflict can be a useful catalyst. I am not filled with empty rhetoric. I am working on bigger things (not another video). The video was jus the beginning.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 01:04:29 PM »
interesting lil video project dey marx
ah like the 'zeitgeist movie'-esque style..ominous foreboding music...blood red lettering etc

fuh de Next one put some CGI fangs and wings on jack...allyuh auteurs must take creative license sometimes
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2008, 01:55:39 PM »
interesting lil video project dey marx
ah like the 'zeitgeist movie'-esque style..ominous foreboding music...blood red lettering etc

fuh de Next one put some CGI fangs and wings on jack...allyuh auteurs must take creative license sometimes

like so:

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2008, 03:24:07 PM »
when I say nothing, what I should really be saying is "changes are not expected to happen in my life time" as there are too many people who make a lot of money from FIFA, and it will take a concerted effort on many many people to change the way things are done within FIFA.
Jack technically does not need Football in TnT to make any money...........his Concacaf and FIFA interests take care of his day to day bread and butter.
It was all the Gravy that the 2006 World Cup that seriously boosted his "take"

If your life expectancy is less than 2 yrs then maybe you could be right. Remember and archive this post. If after 2yrs nothing has change re Jack warner please be so kind as to remind me.

truetrini

look
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2010, 01:33:30 PM »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: look
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2010, 04:05:06 PM »
Memories :waiting:. Good production revisited, although very painful to watch.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 05:40:34 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

1]; } ?>