April 19, 2024, 08:33:08 PM

Author Topic: Six players added to Soca Warriors roster.  (Read 13349 times)

Offline Trini boi

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Are The Blacklisted 6
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2008, 02:49:13 PM »
i hope so, but my gut feelin is dey wouldn't get a fair chance. not wid jackula in d mix. i feel dey recall dem 6 jus to shut we up and to keep we preoccupied for d time being.

bless!!

bump

Offline damiangoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Six players added to Soca Warriors roster.
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2008, 04:26:19 PM »
i hope fellahs like leon, guerra, hardest and marvin phillips can still get a chance,  :beermug: bc they can contribute immensely to the team

God is de BOSS....
The mixture of the two sets of players may just be what the doctor ordered.(1) Players would have to fight for a spot on this national team and (2) to regain a sort of somewhat smooth transition to a more stronger team in ever aspect of the game. :applause: :)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2008, 04:37:02 PM »
i hope so, but my gut feelin is dey wouldn't get a fair chance. not wid jackula in d mix. i feel dey recall dem 6 jus to shut we up and to keep we preoccupied for d time being.

bless!!

I happy for dem eh.....but is Jackula/TTFF we dealing wid.... :(
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2008, 04:56:03 PM »
allyuh have to be remember that friggin Dwight back in de mix.
you feel Dwight going and stand idly by(at least ah hoping he doesn't)and let any kind ah shitsnake get pick in front ah de men he went Germany wid....now, now, now, that is provided de men he went Germany with step up to de plate and perform de way dey should.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2008, 05:39:35 PM »
you feel Dwight going and stand idly by(at least ah hoping he doesn't)and let any kind ah shitsnake get pick in front ah de men he went Germany wid....now, now, now, that is provided de men he went Germany with step up to de plate and perform de way dey should.
......and that is all I ask of them....to rub it in dat nasty vampire face....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2008, 05:58:22 PM »
......and that is all I ask of them....to rub it in dat nasty vampire face....

I think it wont matter about a fair chance. I suspect that Cyd, Avery and Lawrence can be slower and with their ability to read de game better would pose as a more compact and worthy defence... Plus dey have Telesford to do all de hard runnin. In addition I believe Spaan should be groomed for dat right back position...  They will prevail.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2008, 09:19:59 PM »
All yuh  Cupid etal play. If d answer is yessssssssss then Cyd wit he Bruk leg eh no worse. How we go say it any different dey not up 2 it. D Digi Cup side last yr betta than dis team not 2 mention no faith wit d dentist and once he in d mix we still have a huge problem

As meh boi Palos doh say God doh like ugly dey nasty plan nearly blow up in v Bermuda so Jakula and co have 2 find man wit bruk leg and all 2 bring back in d mix.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Youth Baller

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2008, 09:22:56 PM »
would really like to see tinto an guerra in that T&t midfield even if it is comin off the bench, James should get a call up as well as Patterson. i wonder who benching in our midfeild tho of clyde leon, whitley , yorke , birchall , theobald, hyland ,spann an keon daniel., carlos edwards an well tinto an guerra. Competition stifffff....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2008, 09:26:46 PM »
Nutten wrong wit competition if we only had dat competition 4 d defence we would b in a betta position
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Yorke should make demands
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2008, 10:03:11 PM »
Yorke should also request to be an adviser to Maturana.

Yorke has too much experience and knowledge about the game for TTFF not to make use of his talent.

No disrespect to Maturana but Yorke knows the capabilities of most of these guys and he should be given an official adviser postion, which will help make Maturana job a little less stressful.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Yorke should make demands
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2008, 10:05:25 PM »
Feel free 2 disrespect d dentist he disrespect we by playin dat 3-5-2 and losin v Bermuda

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2008, 10:36:52 PM »

Yorke has too much experience and knowledge about the game for TTFF not to make use of his talent.

No disrespect to Maturana but Yorke knows the capabilities of most of these guys and he should be given an official adviser postion, which will help make Maturana job a little less stressful.

A good or even a great footballer does not necessarily make an effective coach. Was Sir Alex Fergusson ever a good footballer? In any event, it is only natural that Maturana will lean on Yorke for his opinion. There is no need to make Yorke an adviser to Maturana. Dat would be nitpicking!!!

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2008, 10:45:33 PM »

But I mean all of a sudden Maturana aint gonna pick him when was down the road all this time. over the likes of other locals maturana in love like like Kevin Carter, Ataullah Guerra, etc

Leh meh fix it for you:

But I mean all of a sudden Anton aint gonna pick him when was down the road all this time. over the likes of other locals Alvin in love like like Kevin Carter, Ataullah Guerra, etc
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 10:48:00 PM by Storeboy »
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2008, 11:19:50 PM »
First thing, Replace Corneal with a great trini scout that is Bertile St.Clair'ish'.  And when Latapy dont with falkirk. bring him to the bench as an assistant.

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2008, 07:03:21 AM »

D dentist wok aint really hard now only him can make it that way! Listening to dwight could also be a valuable thing but...... Jack and co. I don't really know about that one!
Who Jah bless no man curse!
All American

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2008, 07:37:35 AM »
Now Iwant a game vs JA ;D
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2008, 11:53:38 AM »
I wonder how Sancho feeling? I still not satisfy. HOw do you justify Dwight Yorke pick and leave out Sancho?
D ting dat pisses me off is how Yorke have d ability to have dese meetings wit Jack to make he own deals and to play when he want to play.  Why d phock Yorke and Latapy had dey own World Cup deal............why d phock we 2 biggest players not are not the FACE of FPATT.............are they members of FPATT.  Come nah man.  Have they been lobbying to set things right for the blacklisted players?  Or are they more concerned bout dey future?  Come nah man.......is not just d future of football we fighting for......is also the future of the youths of T&T.

Kiefer why yuh aksin' deez people deez lashing questions...let de people dem celebrate ah li'l nuh man  :D

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2008, 07:57:43 PM »
I wonder how Sancho feeling? I still not satisfy. HOw do you justify Dwight Yorke pick and leave out Sancho?
D ting dat pisses me off is how Yorke have d ability to have dese meetings wit Jack to make he own deals and to play when he want to play.  Why d phock Yorke and Latapy had dey own World Cup deal............why d phock we 2 biggest players not are not the FACE of FPATT.............are they members of FPATT.  Come nah man.  Have they been lobbying to set things right for the blacklisted players?  Or are they more concerned bout dey future?  Come nah man.......is not just d future of football we fighting for......is also the future of the youths of T&T.

Kiefer why yuh aksin' deez people deez lashing questions...let de people dem celebrate ah li'l nuh man  :D
Dey wah me to go to rehab but I say no.....no.....no

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2008, 09:22:34 PM »

You know,these are the questions i does want to hear people debate and answer but nobody could handle that,it's my reason for saying it's time Sancho start taking care of himself. 

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2008, 09:32:07 PM »
Somebody have 2 lead d revolution and as we celebrate d 40 anniversary on d march in Washingthon as MLK say I might not b there wit u at d promise land. So if Sancho neva play 4 we again history would record dat he and 15 men saw evil in d face and say dis crap have 2 stop.

Thanks 2 dis site d history will get d Sancho story correck we cyah depend on FCB etc because dey induct Scamps

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2008, 09:41:04 PM »
I feel the powers that be still ent forgive him for the "goal" he score in Germany  ;D

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2008, 09:49:04 PM »
Yeah is probably dat u on 2 something there Touches is d own goal. Dey 4get Avery 4 d red card so it have hope then 

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2008, 11:24:32 PM »
Yeah is probably dat u on 2 something there Touches is d own goal. Dey 4get Avery 4 d red card so it have hope then 
lol i remember that time. I thought Sweden was gonna bury we but Shaka play the game of the century in goal

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2008, 03:44:52 PM »
JUNE 10TH 2006 what a day

1]; } ?>