April 28, 2024, 05:58:33 PM

Author Topic: Trini football and its pundits  (Read 24628 times)

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trini football and its pundits
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2008, 06:19:36 AM »
Fyzoman.....I will oblige. My purpose with this thread has been thoroughly served. Thanks to all for your respopnses....without exception, it has all been appreciated and enjoyed.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 16, 2008, 06:30:23 AM »
ONLY in this forum could you find Peter Gabriel and Jack Warner in the same thread  ;D  :beermug:

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 16, 2008, 09:48:42 AM »
Fyzoman.....I will oblige. My purpose with this thread has been thoroughly served. Thanks to all for your respopnses....without exception, it has all been appreciated and enjoyed.

ahhhh lawd.  ah warn allyuh.  arright diamondtrim leh we see yuh.  yuh walk away limping - yuh mission accomplished - yuh gone for good or yuh coming back?  mind yuh thesaur-ass dis rounds or yuh go shoot yuhself in the nex foot eh. 
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 16, 2008, 10:21:19 AM »
ONLY in this forum could you find Peter Gabriel and Jack Warner in the same thread  ;D  :beermug:

Never a dull moment.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 16, 2008, 10:23:08 AM »
Such emotion, passion and desire, however order has yet to be realized. The post reads....Trini Football and its pundits, very simple, yet we have witnessed once again the immaturity of several forumnites. Indeed this is for TrueTrini and his tasteless swipe at my girl once again as being a hairy Croat. Dude we have been down this road before and still your life is to be in front of a computer all day, rather than in the bosoms of a real woman....sigh...I left diamondtrin to battle you lads, for it was his ambition to garner at least 100 post by testing the minds of the forum, however "small island mentality" is the only result that have come forth. Let intelligence and order be the  cornerstone upon which we reply or engage in postings, for if so called "senior warriors" are so easily drawn into a war of words why then be mad at diamondtrin?

You guys are the supposed elders of the forum, yet u ramble on and on with a new forumnite. It was worth the 2 days to sit back and witness the fragility of these elders ego, how easily you have been wound up. My suggestion is for the elders to lead by example, and let class, wisdom and order guide your decision making process. At the end of the day, not once has diamondtrin defended Jack Warner actions, he simply called for a discussion and we got a 5 page war. In his own words maybe his grammatical gymnastics were taken to heart, and bruised the ego of those that thought little of the new forumnite. All i ask for is Ordem e Progresso......

To be real he/she never offered anything also. A few people offered some evidence and what was the purpose of providing the evidence? "Point well taken" come on better than that.

The grammar used in the posts is not with the keeping of a person who post on a football forum. Such level of grammar is best kept to the likes of the APA website or such. On this forum the post are more or less kept at an informal level and as such defeated any purpose from the start.

Elan, be careful, he may say your criticism of his use of diction and vocabulary is indicative of your small island mentality!

Just trying to hammer home my point. Here we say what we have to say.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2008, 11:04:37 AM »
diamondtrin, you are clueless.  How can you defend a man who you admit is a damn crook?

truetrini, its often said that having a conversation with oneself is a sure sign of insanity.
:beermug:

Diamondtrin is an asshole, leh he go f**k he self.

I am certainly not one to big up stinking ass Jack Warner.

Omar yuh need tuh stop de shit!

omardihinl why do you insist on making me out to be truetrini and others?

are you somehow obsessed with trutrini?

imps, yuh done sell out yuhself..

yuh want me to run back on de general forum and bring back the post yuh make as truetrini, delete and post over as assrancid?

even if yuh wasn't so chupit with that slip up, from de time yuh start following de next ass round de forum like ah ever-willing bamsee fly, yuh get make out again.

happy now?

boy haul yuh stink ass eh, I do what? Show me de evidence dat I is assrancid and diamondtrin or shut tuh f**k up..ah sick and tired ah yuh shit.

steups
get another computer?

boy yuh is ah real c@ntldinho
calm down, no need to get your knickers in a bunch guy.
leave me out allyuh bullshit.

oh wow.. someone got another computer!

yuh eh play yuh idle nuh.

lol.
Maybe he has three computers as I just took a gander at who is online, and diamondtrin is also here.

WOW!  Indeed!

Whose common sense gehhin insulted here? Steups.  :applause:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 16, 2008, 11:15:43 AM »
Asylum I feel you is really truetrini enuh...two ah allyuh never online at de same time  :heehee:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2008, 11:32:29 AM »
Tallman ban him......he PM mih and aks if ah could take he spot

dis evenin self ah go reach 10,000 post
Dutty, you more idle dan me ;D ;D

so who it was dat ask for meh password den???
it wasnt you
 :devil:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 11:40:05 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2008, 12:56:13 PM »
Good day folk and kin alike,

As an avid and objective reader of the many issues put forward in this forum, I realise, sadly, that, for a large percentage of the forumites, Jack Warner seems to be the bane of football in T&T.

Like Lasana Liburd, a journalist whose intelligence and talent is superceded only by his and his employers thinly veiled personal vendetta against Jack, so do a lot of ppl on this forum so blindly follow in the footsteps of sycophancy.

I am not defending Jack or any of his cohorts, but simply grammatically illustrating how easily we as a ppl are led to be perpetuators of hearsay and innuendo, without the benefit of intelligent or credible information.

Whilst I am certain that there are those amongst us who are privy to highly credible sources and their requisite scoops, honest hearts will admit to lending great amounts of credence to the he say she say philosophy.

Jack may or may not be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but at the very least, let us procure the definitive evidence to condemn him as one or the other.

yeah ok innocent until proven guilty, we get it. We all realize that he new nothing about the FIFA tickets that were sold by his son to the company in Switzeland. hmmmm ok!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

1]; } ?>