April 27, 2024, 02:23:08 AM

Author Topic: Trini football and its pundits  (Read 24580 times)

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trini football and its pundits
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2008, 09:14:57 AM »
The beauty of the english language Mr Buljol...is that it inevitably reveals the inadequacies of those not iintimately familiar with its idiosyncrasies. You have been cruelly exposed Mr Bake....as one prone to petty attempts at insult while alarmingly allowing the point in question to sail over your apparently devoid of discernment head.

You fail in recognising my attempt to elicit objectivity, even going so far as to admit your own subjectivity. You single out parts of comments and poorly disect them to suit your own purpose. I never claimed to be defending anyone, as i repeatedly posted. Maybe you are not blessed with gift of complete literacy so you are by nurture unable to read what is before your eyes.

Indeed I know you not, as you me, and it is not my intention to engage you in a battle of any sort which may serve us both no gain.

But your ramblings have led me to believe that you rather hide behind a mask of stupidity than participate in a discussion for which your idiocy so clearly ill equips you.

For your benefit, I mean not to trigger offense. If I have done so, I humbly apologise. If by a miracle you are able to remove yourself from intellectual slumber, I am here to discuss.

Trinikev....I am in agreement with you. I, like you, would find myself incapable of doing what Jack did and does. But it does not render me incomprehensible of his actions.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2008, 09:24:51 AM »
lash dem lara..

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2008, 09:36:55 AM »
steups, steups, steups....and more steups!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2008, 09:44:12 AM »
still waiting for an answer .....
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2008, 09:47:35 AM »
The beauty of the english language Mr Buljol...is that it inevitably reveals the inadequacies of those not iintimately familiar with its idiosyncrasies. You have been cruelly exposed Mr Bake....as one prone to petty attempts at insult while alarmingly allowing the point in question to sail over your apparently devoid of discernment head.

You fail in recognising my attempt to elicit objectivity, even going so far as to admit your own subjectivity. You single out parts of comments and poorly disect them to suit your own purpose. I never claimed to be defending anyone, as i repeatedly posted. Maybe you are not blessed with gift of complete literacy so you are by nurture unable to read what is before your eyes.

Indeed I know you not, as you me, and it is not my intention to engage you in a battle of any sort which may serve us both no gain.

But your ramblings have led me to believe that you rather hide behind a mask of stupidity than participate in a discussion for which your idiocy so clearly ill equips you.

For your benefit, I mean not to trigger offense. If I have done so, I humbly apologise. If by a miracle you are able to remove yourself from intellectual slumber, I am here to discuss.

Trinikev....I am in agreement with you. I, like you, would find myself incapable of doing what Jack did and does. But it does not render me incomprehensible of his actions.

Yet another superfluous, albeit prosaic pack of ass.  Beyond the intellectual veneer with which you clothe your words lie a core of shallow hubris...all sound and mellifluous fury, but ultimately signifying nothing.  

So 'diamond', whenever yuh ready tuh shimmy down from yuh brass pole, pull up yuh panties and pick yuh dollar bills up off de stage...regale we with some evidence of Jack benevolence nuh.

thanx
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 09:49:20 AM by Bake n Buljol »

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2008, 09:50:56 AM »
Got to love this place..i been laughing none stop for 2 days now....allyuh doh stop eh
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2008, 09:53:37 AM »
wen allyuh writin consider d dyslexic members of d board nuh

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2008, 09:54:07 AM »
Dreamer or west coast please post the link of JW exploits so this guy could have a read.....

By the way I was there at November 19th when JW oversold tickets (this is proven, there is no debate here he admitted it) that incident alone is enough to condem him. It is miracle that people did not die that day......I dont need anything more than that, a man willing to risk the lives of his countrymen for $$ is scum
doh encourage that please nah...
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2008, 10:18:15 AM »
Superoli....my sincerest apologies for not answering your question. I, regrettably was sidetracked.

It is no secret that that the stadium was oversold on Nov 19. I do not have definitive evidence to prove that Jack overslod tickets, but alot of the arguments put forward, upon deeper investigation, lead to this assertion being credible. Especially considering that a similar situation popped up at the England game recently.
So in essence I am in support of your argument at this point.

But did you know that Jack took a failing concacaf from a bank balance of 50g and a single office with a few chairs, to a global powerhouse with a mulimillion dollar bank balance? That he mortgaged his home, which the bank came very close to foreclosing on, to bail out the ttff? That he took in Dwight Yorke to facilitate his attendance to training sessions pre Aston Villa? That he paid for Wendy Fitzwilliam's ticket and accomodation to Miss Universe in 98? That he lobbied, successfully, for an increase in concacaf places at the world cup from 2 to 3 to 3.5? That he personally sponsors more than 10 at my last count, minor football leagues both locally and in the US? He goes at length to make sure that trinidad benefits from any and all FIFA has to offer? The list is practically endless.....

Now, lest it be misconstrued that I am defending Jack, for each one of his positive actions, there are two negative reactions. Jack is a selfish, highly intoxicated by power individual. His credibility has been shattered by his love and lust for money and self gain. He will not help trinidad football unless it benefits him in some way. But, as evidenced by his many gains, he has indeed helped or tried to help rather, our football.

The pity is that personal and professional ascension are usually not ideal cohabitants.

I will never doubt Jack's interest in Trini football, but will forever be wary of his true intent

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2008, 10:25:43 AM »
What you asking for forensic evidence? You want emails and files from JW office is that what you want for us to defend our critiquing of JW? If so then you should realise is a message board and not a court room. We are entitled to discuss, cuss and crucify anyone if we feel like it. Where JW is concerned, we don't feel like it, such emotions are presented to us by JW himself in his "dealing" and treatment of those who do not do his bidding. How can you say this is a necessary evil? How many other countries have a VP of FIFA that went to the WC?

You are not being objective either. If you were then you would not be using the level of language you are using, neither the tone, nor the theme that you are exploring.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2008, 10:28:45 AM »
Mr Bake......your apparent obsession with packs of ass, reveals the failed subtlety with which you no doubt attempt to penetrate them.

Let us not not get into a war of words. It would seem that you are intelligent enough to recognise when you are bested....I would like to think that so am I similarly endowed.

I believe that the forum is not for us to insult or hurl ridicule at one another, but a medium for educated discussion.

I however look forward to engaging you in future arguments.

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2008, 10:33:06 AM »
Elan....sad.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2008, 10:33:25 AM »
Mr Bake......your apparent obsession with packs of ass, reveals the failed subtlety with which you no doubt attempt to penetrate them.

Let us not not get into a war of words. It would seem that you are intelligent enough to recognise when you are bested....I would like to think that so am I similarly endowed.

I believe that the forum is not for us to insult or hurl ridicule at one another, but a medium for educated discussion.

I however look forward to engaging you in future arguments.

BWDMC IS THIS I SEEING SO?
Who change de effing forum!?

Two islands are better than one.

Offline Marx

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2008, 10:37:53 AM »

part 1/4 :   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuC8gcipv0o
part 2/4:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXnY-cCXLqk&feature=related
part 3/4 :   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqxMdTSSxZg
part 4/4:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvPpY8X4U60&amp;feature=related

Diamondtrim, please refute all of the claims fo me please (particularly in part 3 and part 4) as well as teh Ernst & Young account of the ticket scandal.Thanks.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2008, 10:39:57 AM »
I am aware of most of the things you stated that JW did (not all though) but I was explaining why I personally have an intense dislike of the man. Stealing money is one thing but playing with people lives is taking it to another level. The overselling was actually admitted to by JW which was why intially he had got dismissed from TTFF. If I dig up enough I can get the information but I am sure you are aware of that.
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2008, 10:42:41 AM »
Superoli....my sincerest apologies for not answering your question. I, regrettably was sidetracked.

It is no secret that that the stadium was oversold on Nov 19. I do not have definitive evidence to prove that Jack overslod tickets, but alot of the arguments put forward, upon deeper investigation, lead to this assertion being credible. Especially considering that a similar situation popped up at the England game recently.
So in essence I am in support of your argument at this point.

But did you know that Jack took a failing concacaf from a bank balance of 50g and a single office with a few chairs, to a global powerhouse with a mulimillion dollar bank balance? That he mortgaged his home, which the bank came very close to foreclosing on, to bail out the ttff?

You just tossing stuff out yuh rear, how much was his house worth that he can mortgaged his house and use that to bail out the TTFF. You have to think that people on this board is idiots. Do you know how much money that the FIFA gives to the federation which has not ever been in the federations account? As a matter of fact let me forget this cause you will defend JW by insisting that you are not defending him.

That he took in Dwight Yorke to facilitate his attendance to training sessions pre Aston Villa? That he paid for Wendy Fitzwilliam's ticket and accomodation to Miss Universe in 98? That he lobbied, successfully, for an increase in concacaf places at the world cup from 2 to 3 to 3.5? That he personally sponsors more than 10 at my last count, minor football leagues both locally and in the US? He goes at length to make sure that trinidad benefits from any and all FIFA has to offer?

Show me one thing that Trinidad benefited from that JW did?

The list is practically endless.....

Now, lest it be misconstrued that I am defending Jack, for each one of his positive actions, there are two negative reactions. Jack is a selfish, highly intoxicated by power individual. His credibility has been shattered by his love and lust for money and self gain. He will not help trinidad football unless it benefits him in some way. But, as evidenced by his many gains, he has indeed helped or tried to help rather, our football.

The pity is that personal and professional ascension are usually not ideal cohabitants.

I will never doubt Jack's interest in Trini football, but will forever be wary of his true intent

By the way seeing that u are so versed in communication you should be familiar with the Vertical Language Register and it's rules, right?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2008, 10:43:33 AM »
superoli .......point taken and agreed

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2008, 10:48:28 AM »
Elan....sad.

Look at that, you demanding evidence from people, criticizing people for criticizing others and you offer no evidence or explanation for JW exploits of which you speak.

Who's sad here?

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2008, 10:57:25 AM »
For you to sit and claim ignorance of what Jack has did to benefit Trinidad football, it echoes the virtues of an extremely small mind. One populated sparsely with connecting nerve endings. Hate jack as much as you like, but no one will dispute he has tried to help our football. The requisite question may be to what extent did he benefit?

And...for the sake of illuminating the corners of your being so darkened by dimwittedness....TTFF (TTFA at the time) was bailed out via a 30g mortgage on Jack's Arouca house in the late 1970s.

You speak of FIFA and TTFF in two different eras. Yes, Jack pockets all if not most of TTFF FIFA allottment now, but that isnt the point isnt it.

I never alluded to ppl on this forum being idiots. I am not so inclined to randomly cast such aspersions on folk. But you are fit the bill quite nicely

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2008, 10:59:40 AM »

ENT?!!..buh is okay..ah learnin big big 20cent wurd like
discernment
mellifluous
shitindication
splendiferous
modicum
sycohpantic
pussyistic

PLUS ah learn people does wear double breasted felt jacket made from grammar cloth and thongs made from the finest erstwhile silk
Fashion and prose is what does make dis forum unique

Boy I tell you when Jack pay for ah P.R. spin doctor firm, he does get he moneys worth oui
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2008, 11:10:41 AM »
Well put diamondtrim,I have said words to that effect what you said but they have called me Jackula's son or accused me of being a member of the opposition party in TT.I t is typical of small country mentality that he say and she say without any evidence.JW has done a lot for TT football and I cannot understand the hate that is spouted against him on this board.No proof of anything but yet they persist with their stupid accusations,I hope that they would STFU and give JW a chance,he is worth more to TT football than all ah dem mouters.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2008, 11:13:31 AM »
No proof of anything but yet they persist with their stupid accusations,

Aye, aye you take real long to reach....

yuh flecking serious with that??....oh son of Jackula??....

More friggin steups!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2008, 11:17:56 AM »
Well put diamondtrim,I have said words to that effect what you said but they have called me Jackula's son or accused me of being a member of the opposition party in TT.I t is typical of small country mentality that he say and she say without any evidence.JW has done a lot for TT football and I cannot understand the hate that is spouted against him on this board.No proof of anything but yet they persist with their stupid accusations,I hope that they would STFU and give JW a chance,he is worth more to TT football than all ah dem mouters.
frico... to borrow....from red967 and dutty's word list

Your a SPLENDIFEROUS BAMCEE!!!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 11:31:30 AM by . »

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2008, 11:31:42 AM »

ENT?!!..buh is okay..ah learnin big big 20cent wurd like
discernment
mellifluous
shitindication
splendiferous
modicum
sycohpantic
pussyistic

PLUS ah learn people does wear double breasted felt jacket made from grammar cloth and thongs made from the finest erstwhile silk
Fashion and prose is what does make dis forum unique

Boy I tell you when Jack pay for ah P.R. spin doctor firm, he does get he moneys worth oui

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  i particularly enjoyed shitindication!  ah liking how yuh trow in erstwhile dey Dutty.   :rotfl:
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2008, 11:36:31 AM »
For you to sit and claim ignorance of what Jack has did to benefit Trinidad football, it echoes the virtues of an extremely small mind. One populated sparsely with connecting nerve endings. Hate jack as much as you like, but no one will dispute he has tried to help our football. The requisite question may be to what extent did he benefit?

And...for the sake of illuminating the corners of your being so darkened by dimwittedness....TTFF (TTFA at the time) was bailed out via a 30g mortgage on Jack's Arouca house in the late 1970s.

You speak of FIFA and TTFF in two different eras. Yes, Jack pockets all if not most of TTFF FIFA allottment now, but that isnt the point isnt it.

I never alluded to ppl on this forum being idiots. I am not so inclined to randomly cast such aspersions on folk. But you are fit the bill quite nicely

Yuh see...I know this forum wasn't about no damn intelligent discussion. Hurl dem insults and ridicule man....let dem have it!!!
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2008, 11:39:23 AM »

Wel,,l it have the very dangerous crowd issue of overselling the match in 89..which is fact and in most other countries in the world the architect of such a disregard for patrons would have done some jail time...but you and DT go say dais a selfless act of kindness to benefit TT football

Den it have the 06 "Ticket or leave it' fiasco...a man try to monopolise and profit for heself exclusively...but you and DT go say dat is a selfless act of kindness to benefit TT football

Den it have the 1970's article researched by Liburd that a pullin this excerpt from

"After the defeat, the players waited for news of an official protest from the T&TFF. Oliver Camps, now Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) president, was team manager at the time while FIFA vice-president Jack Warner was TTFA general secretary and Concacaf official and ex-TTFA president Eric James worked for the Haitian consulate in Trinidad.
None, according to Cummings, expressed their disapproval in writing to Concacaf"

Here is the article..true allyuh say Liburd biased...but yuh cyah deny it was well researched

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=15743.0

Lastly it have plenty heresay and opinions woven through these 4 pages...but it have fact in dey too...plenty grammar for A wordsmith like DT
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=24764.0

enjoy

« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 11:42:50 AM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2008, 11:40:25 AM »

Well it have the overselling of the match in 89..which is fact and in most other countries in the world the architect would have done some jail time...but you and DT go say dais a selfless act of kindness to benfit TT football

Den it have the 06 "Ticket or leave it' fiasco...a man try to monopolise and profit for heself exclusively...but you and DT go say dat is a selfless act of kindness to benefit TT football

Den it have the 1970's article researched by Liburd that a pullin this excerpt from

"After the defeat, the players waited for news of an official protest from the T&TFF. Oliver Camps, now Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) president, was team manager at the time while FIFA vice-president Jack Warner was TTFA general secretary and Concacaf official and ex-TTFA president Eric James worked for the Haitian consulate in Trinidad.
None, according to Cummings, expressed their disapproval in writing to Concacaf"

Here is the article..true allyuh say Liburd biased...but yuh cyah deny it was well researched
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=15743.0

Lastly it have plenty heresay and opinions woven through these 4 pages...but it have fact in dey too...plenty grammar for A wordsmith like DT
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=24764.0

enjoy

wham dutty west coast contracting out to u now?

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2008, 11:44:38 AM »
Tallman ban him......he PM mih and aks if ah could take he spot

dis evenin self ah go reach 10,000 post
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 11:46:45 AM by Dutty »

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2008, 11:46:32 AM »

dis evenin self ah go reach 10,00 post

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2008, 11:50:33 AM »

dis evenin self ah go reach 10,000 post

<goes under she desk, lies down in ah fetal position crying>
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dutty why eh why ya so :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>