April 18, 2024, 08:30:03 PM

Author Topic: TnT's best central defenders  (Read 8690 times)

Dumplingdinho

Re: TnT's best central defenders
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2010, 01:27:59 PM »
Yuh mad?? dog and tallest was the worst central defender partnership we ever had! dog is an absolute disaster, and this is coming from one of his few fans, just look @ the shyte he pulled in the hex, real text book shyte snake mistakes.

While Dog has made his fair share of mistakes de fella deserve alot of props. He start playing football late and still ended up playing at a higher level than any of our defenders. Over 100 caps for country, 10 international goals, captained his country, player of the year award at all his clubs prior to 2009, league winner's medal at all his clubs prior to 2009, played in UEFA Cup, played in Champions League.

in what sense he started playing late? i remember him playing intercol.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2010, 03:44:13 PM »
Yuh mad?? dog and tallest was the worst central defender partnership we ever had! dog is an absolute disaster, and this is coming from one of his few fans, just look @ the shyte he pulled in the hex, real text book shyte snake mistakes.

While Dog has made his fair share of mistakes de fella deserve alot of props. He start playing football late and still ended up playing at a higher level than any of our defenders. Over 100 caps for country, 10 international goals, captained his country, player of the year award at all his clubs prior to 2009, league winner's medal at all his clubs prior to 2009, played in UEFA Cup, played in Champions League.

in what sense he started playing late? i remember him playing intercol.

He only played Intercol in his last year with San Juan, which he repeated. It is only then he really started paying attention to football.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2010, 09:15:09 PM »
Thanks Tallman, now that you mention it i really recall that i only saw him play for 1 season.  That San Juan team with him and Marvin Oliver had a really good year that season.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2010, 12:10:59 PM »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>