March 28, 2024, 04:42:23 PM

Author Topic: Reason for Theobald Absence  (Read 4261 times)

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Reason for Theobald Absence
« on: July 15, 2008, 05:31:17 PM »
Not sure if anyone brought this up.\
 Just saw on the news that Densil has been called back up to the squad, and proceeded to say that he found out that the reason he had been dropped was because he handed over the captain's armband to Stern before the Guadeloupe friendly without Pacho permission. He went on to say that both he and the coach spoke and have put the matter behind them.
Found that strange that he would hand over the armband easy so without even talking to the coach!
Also why did it take so long for him to find out that was the reason for not being called up
Back in Trini...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Reason for Theobald Absence
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 05:36:42 PM »
I saw it on the news. That sounding lil suspect.

Is not like Densil setting the world on fire eh. Lewwe see what Densil Yorke go do.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 05:41:00 PM »
 Just saw on the news that Densil has been called back up to the squad, and proceeded to say that he found out that the reason he had been dropped was because he handed over the captain's armband to Stern before the Guadeloupe friendly without Pacho permission. He went on to say that both he and the coach spoke and have put the matter behind them.Found that strange that he would hand over the armband easy so without even talking to the coach!
Also why did it take so long for him to find out that was the reason for not being called up

dat is a reason to get vex?? what do Pacho boy

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 05:42:49 PM »
Thanks guys.....cuz to be honest ah wasn't paying close attention to what he was saying.  So Theobald is back..hhhmmm...

Kiffy ah letting yuh know early....ah was doing cartwheels in mih living room at the news!!..... :devil:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 06:01:35 PM »
I'm not a huge Densil fan but if thats the reason and they ent tell the man all this time then Pacho along with Anton is two c**t....... mind meh english......stupid

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 06:12:38 PM »
So meh pardner tell meh Denzil Yorke is back so I come 2 d source 2 get d story. All yuh stop lying on d national coach. Denzil is not d sharpest tool in d shed so he misinterpret what happen.

In case I wrong and Denzil correck Samuel please learn spanish and apologize 4 d JA incident we need u on d left wing.

LAWD HAVE MERCY
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 06:14:56 PM »
ah was doing cartwheels in mih living room at the news!!..... :devil:

DAMN!  Ah hope yuh didn't leff de camcorder on PAUSE yuh know!  And hopefully yuh was usin de "sky cam" angle too!  ;D ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 06:21:01 PM »
 Just saw on the news that Densil has been called back up to the squad, and proceeded to say that he found out that the reason he had been dropped was because he handed over the captain's armband to Stern before the Guadeloupe friendly without Pacho permission. He went on to say that both he and the coach spoke and have put the matter behind them.Found that strange that he would hand over the armband easy so without even talking to the coach!

dat is a reason to get vex?? what do Pacho boy

hell yeah!!

if i am the coach and i hand you the armband, who tell yuh tek it off and give it to somebody else!!!!
ride out and cool yuhself for a lil bit,

truetrini

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 06:25:50 PM »
In the meantime your team losing to Bermuda...

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 06:32:09 PM »
So meh pardner tell meh Denzil Yorke is back so I come 2 d source 2 get d story. All yuh stop lying on d national coach. Denzil is not d sharpest tool in d shed so he misinterpret what happen.

In case I wrong and Denzil correck Samuel please learn spanish and apologize 4 d JA incident we need u on d left wing.
LAWD HAVE MERCY
i was saying the same thing.  Thats the only reason Samuel not on the squad cuz he havent appologize for the no show in jamaica

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 06:38:39 PM »
Time 4 a web chat wit Samuel so we could get dat story from d horses mouth
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 06:42:54 PM »
ah was doing cartwheels in mih living room at the news!!..... :devil:

DAMN!  Ah hope yuh didn't leff de camcorder on PAUSE yuh know!  And hopefully yuh was usin de "sky cam" angle too!  ;D ;D
Palos yuh very idle.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 07:16:43 PM »
more reason to get rid of this pacho
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 07:29:16 PM »
How much reason we go need b4 we show he d door

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 07:50:59 PM »
 Just saw on the news that Densil has been called back up to the squad, and proceeded to say that he found out that the reason he had been dropped was because he handed over the captain's armband to Stern before the Guadeloupe friendly without Pacho permission. He went on to say that both he and the coach spoke and have put the matter behind them.
Found that strange that he would hand over the armband easy so without even talking to the coach!

I thought it was his performance against Guadeloupe that did it ??? ...Just came home from seeing Densil in action .... a few good passes , even an assist for his team but followed up none of his passes and had the good fortune of playing unmarked. He is an ordinary player in my books and he is presently unfit...half time eh gone yet after little running , hand on hips and then bending down with hand on hips. I think his second half substitution took him out of his misery.
I wonder who he can replace on the national team in his present condition ???
I saw peltier for the first time ...he eh no world class player folks ...a good solid player . but he must develop the tricks that will make him special... too many like him around and he must take his game up to separate himself from the bunch ...in today's game 19 eh young again !
I cant see how Jabloteh is leading this league ..the rest nust be really bad ! This is an ordinary team ...but that is for another time.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 08:10:19 PM »

I thought it was his performance against Guadeloupe that did it ??? ...Just came home from seeing Densil in action .... a few good passes , even an assist for his team but followed up none of his passes and had the good fortune of playing unmarked. He is an ordinary player in my books and he is presently unfit...half time eh gone yet after little running , hand on hips and then bending down with hand on hips. I think his second half substitution took him out of his misery.
I saw peltier for the first time ...he eh no world class player folks ...a good solid player . but he must develop the tricks that will make him special... too many like him around and he must take his game up to separate himself from the bunch ...in today's game 19 eh young again !
I cant see how Jabloteh is leading this league ..the rest nust be really bad ! This is an ordinary team ...but that is for another time.

THANK YOU  :applause: :applause:

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 08:25:08 PM »

Mr. Jai John and company, I have been reading de different posts carefully, and taking ene de opinions of the ignorant.  For all who congratulating his return, I commend you.  Having Denzil and Yorke back in the midfield is d best ting dat could happen to TnT football right now.  My only concern is dat Denzil and Yorke have a very similar style of play.  I don't think they would compliment each other effectively.  If Yorke is in the middle then Denzil will have to probably pull out on the left side like d days of Beenie.  And for Mr. Jai John,.....please doh talk no ray ray bout ah "good fortune of being unmarked"......If yuh does play fitball, yuh goh realize dat de greatest of players does know how to create room for deyself.....so it might appear as doh dey constantly unmarked.  It is about vision and fitball intellect  - not about being uncontested.  Now with Denzil's addition, we once again have the strongest team on paper.....Arrest my case.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 08:48:05 PM »
I thought is cause he pull stones in the guadeloupe game.

Not a fan of Theobold, but best of luck to him.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 08:55:45 PM »
who say denzil startin? ....i sorry but the man eh nothing

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 09:34:12 PM »
U eh c d strategy recall everybody except d FPATT organizers. All of a sudden Denzil Yorke, Wolfe etc. D only good ting is dem fellas havesometing 2 proof so dey might just try lil harder.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 10:36:35 PM »

Steeeeeeeeuuuuuppppssssss!  That ia all I have to say!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2008, 05:26:14 AM »

Mr. Jai John and company, I have been reading de different posts carefully, and taking ene de opinions of the ignorant.  For all who congratulating his return, I commend you.  Having Denzil and Yorke back in the midfield is d best ting dat could happen to TnT football right now.  My only concern is dat Denzil and Yorke have a very similar style of play.  I don't think they would compliment each other effectively.  If Yorke is in the middle then Denzil will have to probably pull out on the left side like d days of Beenie.  And for Mr. Jai John,.....please doh talk no ray ray bout ah "good fortune of being unmarked"......If yuh does play fitball, yuh goh realize dat de greatest of players does know how to create room for deyself.....so it might appear as doh dey constantly unmarked.  It is about vision and fitball intellect  - not about being uncontested.  Now with Denzil's addition, we once again have the strongest team on paper.....Arrest my case.

There is a difference between the local game and internationals .... you had to see Densil last night to see how my comment applies.....anytime Petier wanted he could take Densil out of the game but he wanted to play his own game so Densil walked free most of the time. Noone else found it necessary to mark ..in fact there was hardly an attempt at marking by both teams except in defence. now take a performance that is basically pressure free and put a player from that setting in the International game and the result will be obvious unless the player is special and can step up ...that is not Theobald. I say again he adds nothing to T&T at this point ..we need to find players who would bring something to the international game ....
..This was not the case , I assure you of creating room , this was a case of walking around the field without any one paying attention. When he got the ball he made a few good passes but he came second in most challenges when he had to work for it.
I also dont buy that armband thing ...... I saw the guadeloupe game and any one who did will testify to his performance .... he can come back, anyone can, but he cant expect to play for t&t SIMPLY BECAUSE HE WAS CAPTAIN BEFORE ...he has first to get fit to best represent himself ...and at the moment he is far from that. I really cant see much effort on his part ... you close to a national call , yuh get it ... well what more motivation you want as a footballer ???

Offline scooby

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2008, 06:09:58 AM »
all i have to say is that the coach is puppet we don`t need that

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008, 07:12:50 AM »
Doh disrespect puppets d usually bring enjoyment dis fella I give up

1]; } ?>