April 19, 2024, 11:02:31 PM

Author Topic: SLIM'S T&T FOOTBALL HALL Of FAME  (Read 4282 times)

Offline SLIM

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
SLIM'S T&T FOOTBALL HALL Of FAME
« on: July 18, 2008, 06:05:08 AM »
Well, my friends I took some time to read through the thread that Diamondtrim started.  All I have to say to you Diamondtrim is when you make sense on this forum people try to be-little you.  I know you strong and can take all their attacks, just like they attack me when I first posted.  But to be honest with you, that’s what makes this forum what it is today.  So we have to take the good with the bad.  Most of the Band Of JW Bashers who drinking the Bash JW Cool-Aid wants to ignore all the positive things that JW has done for Football in T&T and the Caribbean and just focus on the negatives.  But that Trinidadians for you just like all of them complain after the high prices for the England game yet they still full the venue.  Sometimes they don’t even know what they want.

That being said the madness continues with Football in T&T.  The First Citizens Hall of Fame Inducted Dr Cliff Bertrand, Steve David, Mervyn Marquez, Joey Kaufmann, Margaret Hoyte-Pollard, Sybil Allen-Donmartin, Joseph Lenny Guy, Mansingh Amarsingh, Neil Shaka Hislop, Fitzroy Hoyte, Oliver Camps, Leroy De Leon, Shay Semour, Ato Boldon and Bert Manhin into the hall of fame.  You see the madness?  How could you induct Shaka Hislop into the Hall Of Fame before Warren Archibald, Gally Cummings, Selris Figaro, Russell Tesheria (god rest his soul)?  I would even go as far to say that Steve David should not be inducted before Warren Archibald, and Gally.  There is no question about DeLeon, but you telling me that Hislop and Oliver Camps did more for Football in Trinidad than Jack Warner?  No way my friends.  Any Sports Hall of Fame in T&T must include JW if you are being objective about sports accomplishments in T&T.  Ah no de Band Of JW Bashers who drinking the Bash JW Cool-Aid would say for all the negatives he has done there’s no way he should be in any sports HOF, but you all are just acting on emotions.
So today my friends I induct Jack Warner into the SLIM’s Hall of Fame for all the hard work, as well as the good and positive things he have done for soccer in Trinidad and the Caribbean.  JMHO.

SLIM

“If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem”
"If you think education is expensive try ignorance."

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: SLIM'S T&T FOOTBALL HALL Of FAME
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 06:11:56 AM »

De ja vu  ???
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 06:38:03 AM »
sadist you eh making sense if you want to put JW in your hall of fame how yuh could leave him out the hall of shame ?
is eithier both or non at all

I figure you just stirring up shit so people listen to your radio show
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 06:40:53 AM by superoli »
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline SLIM

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 07:16:21 AM »

Superoli, Yuh see what I am talking about. I don't need to come here for my radio show.  Just so you know I had Ato Bldon on my show and a few others so why do I need to come here.  Everyone that have been contacted about coming on my show have done so without any problem.  If there are any former National players on this site I will more than happy to have them on the show.  However, if you have a contribution you want to make I will definitely give you the air time.

SLIM

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 07:37:14 AM »
guy for a Trini yuh a bit thin skinned ! I was just giving you some picong but answer my original question nah ?

how could you have JW in one but not the other ?
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline SLIM

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 08:32:34 AM »

Well, that's ah good question.  Do worry ah ger enough picong since I made my post before this one and ah still here.  So let me answer you why ah put him in the Hall Of Fame.  I must give Diamondtrim some props here because he listed some of the following items in one of his previous post.  Superoli, u still didn't answer about Hislop being in the HOF before Gally and Archibald????

1. Jack took a failing Concacaf from a bank balance of 50g and a single office with a few chairs, to a global powerhouse with a multimillion dollar bank balance.
2. He mortgaged his home, which the bank came very close to foreclosing on, to bail out the TTFA.
3. He took in Dwight Yorke to facilitate his attendance to training session’s pre Aston Villa.
4. He paid for Wendy Fitzwilliam's ticket and accommodation to Miss Universe in 98.
4. He lobbied, successfully, for an increase in Concacaf places at the world cup from 2 to 3 to 3.5.
5. He personally sponsors more than 10 at my last count, minor football leagues both locally and in the US.
6. He goes at length to make sure that Trinidad benefits from any and all FIFA has to offer.
7.  He was instrumental in the building of the Center of Excellence.
8. He was instrumental in having a U17 World Cup held in Trinidad
9. .He was instrumental in having the current U17 Women’s World Cup qualifications in Trinidad.

Look I could go on and on but I will stop there.

SLIM

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 08:45:55 AM »
How could you induct Shaka Hislop into the Hall Of Fame before Warren Archibald, Gally Cummings, Selris Figaro, Russell Tesheria (god rest his soul)?  I would even go as far to say that Steve David should not be inducted before Warren Archibald, and Gally.
Gally was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 1989.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 09:02:36 AM »
What's funny to me is that yuh have ah set ah newbie and juss-come men who only bumping dey gums about JW bashers and haters and all dis bullshit.  What... allyuh feel is only NOW we start talking about Jack that people juss blindly hating on Jack Warner?  Allyuh is some ass or what?  I done tell dat next one all he have to do is do a search on this site to find where Pros and Cons of Jack Warner has been discussed, dissected and disseminated ad nauseaum.  Just because allyuh new to the discussion doh mean the discussion new.  To most of us this is like asking if the sky really blue...we ent see the need to go thru no set ah preliminary long talk when a more substantial, albeit conclusionary statement can sum it up... Jack is ah facking cancer.

Everything you need to know is right here...no need to keep trying to re-invent de facking wheel.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 09:12:42 AM »
What's funny to me is that yuh have ah set ah newbie and juss-come men who only bumping dey gums about JW bashers and haters and all dis bullshit.  What... allyuh feel is only NOW we start talking about Jack that people juss blindly hating on Jack Warner?  Allyuh is some ass or what?  I done tell dat next one all he have to do is do a search on this site to find where Pros and Cons of Jack Warner has been discussed, dissected and disseminated ad nauseaum.  Just because allyuh new to the discussion doh mean the discussion new.  To most of us this is like asking if the sky really blue...we ent see the need to go thru no set ah preliminary long talk when a more substantial, albeit conclusionary statement can sum it up... Jack is ah facking cancer.

Everything you need to know is right here...no need to keep trying to re-invent de facking wheel.

well said bakes. :beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 09:17:26 AM »

Well, that's ah good question.  Do worry ah ger enough picong since I made my post before this one and ah still here.  So let me answer you why ah put him in the Hall Of Fame.  I must give Diamondtrim some props here because he listed some of the following items in one of his previous post.  Superoli, u still didn't answer about Hislop being in the HOF before Gally and Archibald????

1. Jack took a failing Concacaf from a bank balance of 50g and a single office with a few chairs, to a global powerhouse with a multimillion dollar bank balance.
2. He mortgaged his home, which the bank came very close to foreclosing on, to bail out the TTFA.
3. He took in Dwight Yorke to facilitate his attendance to training session’s pre Aston Villa.
4. He paid for Wendy Fitzwilliam's ticket and accommodation to Miss Universe in 98.
4. He lobbied, successfully, for an increase in Concacaf places at the world cup from 2 to 3 to 3.5.
5. He personally sponsors more than 10 at my last count, minor football leagues both locally and in the US.
6. He goes at length to make sure that Trinidad benefits from any and all FIFA has to offer.
7.  He was instrumental in the building of the Center of Excellence.
9. .He was instrumental in having the current U17 Women’s World Cup qualifications in Trinidad.

Look I could go on and on but I will stop there.

SLIM

Slim, this still does not answer superoli's question. You were not asked why have u put him in the Hall of Fame. You were asked why is he not also in you Hall of Shame, when for all those positive instances, even ur boy diamondtrim has admitted that JW comes right back with two negatives.

So i will also ask you, why is he not also in your Hall of Shame, when he has done just as much to hurt our football as he has done to help it? Simple question really.
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline SLIM

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 10:14:39 AM »
trinikev, Superoli and bake and saltfish, the reason why JW is not in my hall of shame is because he has done more positive  for T&T football than negative.  None r allyuh in address why Shaka Hislop in the Hall Of Fame before Archibald?  Why is that?  Ah no this have not been addressed in here before.

SLIM

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 10:22:03 AM »
trinikev, Superoli and bake and saltfish, the reason why JW is not in my hall of shame is because he has done more positive  for T&T football than negative.  None r allyuh in address why Shaka Hislop in the Hall Of Fame before Archibald?  Why is that?  Ah no this have not been addressed in here before.

SLIM

You cannot be serious.  Apparently SLIM refers not to your physique but the breadth of your intellect.  First you claimed that there are more Trini players in the MLS than in Europe.  Then you claim that Shaka got inducted into the HOF before Gally.  Now you coming talking ah set ah fetid rubbish about Jack being more good than bad?  Jack's pros and cons have been addressed... but since yuh new and ah li'l on de slow side and can't seem to find the search button... I did the leg work fuh yuh. 

Help yuhself  http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=36570.0

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 10:53:22 AM »
SLIM, who picks the inductees to the HOF ? Yuh present yuh point why yuh disagree, yet yuh asking ppl here why Peter an not simPAUL.  ;)
Of course yuh would get opinions, but yuh cyah get answers. Put the chairman of the selectors on yuh show and ask. On another note, yuh put players on yuh Hall of shame for not standing up for T&T footballl by refusing to play, insulting them actually. Yet the man who Jam them and is the real cause of the bachanal yuh put in yuh HOF. Am I reading yuh correct ?

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 10:55:27 AM »

Just to address this one point. This might sound fantastic out of context, but the number of final slots went from 16 to 32 in the same period, so Concacaf's piece of the pie didn't really change much.

1978 1 of 16 6.25%
1982 2 of 24 8.33%
1986 2 of 24
1990 2 of 24
1994 2 of 24
1998 3 of 32 8.38%
2002 3 of 32
2006 3.5 of 32 10.94%

So it's not a 350% increase as you make it seem. It's less than a 5% increase.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 10:58:09 AM by E-man »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 11:01:03 AM »

since e-man pickin 4. I pickin 8.....yes ah know is SLIM pickings  :justkidding:

SLIM, you aware of who acquired the T.V. rights for that world cup to be beamed globally? and who profited exclusively from it....take one guess
No it wasnt Horace James...guess again
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 11:02:39 AM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline SLIM

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 12:24:34 PM »
Bake and Saltfish, all I read is KaKa from that post (http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=36570.0) no significant points as the nine points that I listed which was also points listed by diamondtrim.  Ah have no problem having any of you guys personally on my radio show because as I stated in the past is the same thing over and over.

Maxg, u reading me correct my friend.  All the spineless no back bone players are in my hall of Shame for not taking a stand and JW who control these players like his puppets are in my HOF, because the gutless players allow Jack to manipulate them at his wims. You have to give JW credit for his intelligence in being able to manipulate these players for such a long and them refusing to take a significant stance collectively. SLIM, who picks the inductees to the HOF?  I don’t know.  What you trying to infer that is JW?  Put the chairman of the selectors on yuh show and ask – I am more that happy to do that and question him.

U see what r talking about.  Still no one wants to address this question.  How could you induct Shaka Hislop into the Hall Of Fame before Warren Archibald, Selris Figaro, Russell Tesheria (god rest his soul)?

SLIM

Offline SLIM

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 12:28:32 PM »
since e-man pickin 4. I pickin 8.....yes ah know is SLIM pickings 

SLIM, you aware of who acquired the T.V. rights for that world cup to be beamed globally? and who profited exclusively from it....take one guess

So dutty,  what you saying Jack should are let somebody else get the TV rights?  So r black man kar make money to?  So war is your point?

SLIM

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 12:45:45 PM »

Maxg, u reading me correct my friend.  All the spineless no back bone players are in my hall of Shame for not taking a stand and JW who control these players like his puppets are in my HOF, because the gutless players allow Jack to manipulate them at his wims. You have to give JW credit for his intelligence in being able to manipulate these players for such a long and them refusing to take a significant stance collectively.

This have to be one of the dumbest things ever mentioned on this board. This is a reason for him to be in your hall of fame, because, as you say it, he has manipulated our players for so long? Absolutely retarded.

So dutty, what you saying Jack should are let somebody else get the TV rights? So r black man kar make money to? So war is your point?
SLIM

Fella, what ONE MAN does EVER pocket all monies from TV rights?? That money shud either have gone to FIFA, the TTFF, or CONCACAF. Jack TIEF dat money for himself. That was his point. But sorry, according to you, we should admire him for that  ::)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 04:17:46 PM by trinikev »
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 03:43:47 PM »
SLIM,
            This argument you put forward about Shaka get pick before Gally is a bit trivial. We don't know the people who picking the inductees. It is not the players fault that they got pick. You should know more than us. You based home and privy to more info. than us on the forumn. Especially the ones who reside overseas like myself.  Eventually all my our favorites will be inducted. I just hope they get inducted before they dead(please forgive me).

I am one of the biggest backers of the players of the past. I have seen quite a few of them play when I was a school boy,  and had the good fortune of playing with and against them in TT, US and Canada. I hold all of them close to my football heart. But The crop of players Like Dwight, Latas, Shaka are from a different era. The TV and internet era. You can see all their highlights over and over. What can you say about Bert Grell, Coops, Buggy Haynes, Tyrone etc, etc. Word of mouth. The younger generation stand a better chance of being picked for the HOF.

Coming back to Jack. Most of us on this site DO NOT BREGRUDGE Jack's climb to a position of prominence in FIFA. He deserves it. He seized the opportunity and he has the keys to the exec. wash rooms. Horaay. A Trini made it big in one of the most prominent world wide org.  Our problem with Jack is the utter inconsistency of our national of a period of years and the demise of local football(my main problem with Jack) where only invisible people are most prominent.

Offline SLIM

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 04:51:24 PM »
SLIM,
            This argument you put forward about Shaka get pick before Gally is a bit trivial. We don't know the people who picking the inductees. It is not the players fault that they got pick. You should know more than us. You based home and privy to more info. than us on the forumn. Especially the ones who reside overseas like myself.  Eventually all my our favorites will be inducted. I just hope they get inducted before they dead(please forgive me).

I am one of the biggest backers of the players of the past. I have seen quite a few of them play when I was a school boy,  and had the good fortune of playing with and against them in TT, US and Canada. I hold all of them close to my football heart. But The crop of players Like Dwight, Latas, Shaka are from a different era. The TV and internet era. You can see all their highlights over and over. What can you say about Bert Grell, Coops, Buggy Haynes, Tyrone etc, etc. Word of mouth. The younger generation stand a better chance of being picked for the HOF.

Coming back to Jack. Most of us on this site DO NOT BREGRUDGE Jack's climb to a position of prominence in FIFA. He deserves it. He seized the opportunity and he has the keys to the exec. wash rooms. Horaay. A Trini made it big in one of the most prominent world wide org.  Our problem with Jack is the utter inconsistency of our national of a period of years and the demise of local football(my main problem with Jack) where only invisible people are most prominent.

Deeks, what kind of dottishnish (if there is such a word) u talking about?  You telling me because certain people  never see Warren, Tesheria or Figaro play they don't deserve to be in the HOF because of the internet and TV era.  U see d madness.  Deeks HOF is for the best players of all time based on Historic performances.  So what happen they saw DeLeon and steve David but not Warren Tesheria and Figaro?  Archibald was a better forward than David and Shaka was not even our best goalkeeper. He better than Earl Carter?  I saw both of them play and there was no comparison.  Who here disagree with that?   So what is the criteria for selection to the HOF.    U no what then they should put me pardner Tom Phillip in the HOF to.  Deeks, even Stevie Wonder can see that there is no way Shaka or Steve David should be in the HOF before Archibald.  Ah sure Steve David go agree with that  Ah definitely going to get Steve David and Warren on my show soon.   I will ask them that question, you can be sure of that.  BTW Deeks, ah based in the USA.  U har me worried pardner if you say you play against Warren, u really believe that Shaka deserve to be in the HOF before Archibald?

SLIM

Offline SLIM

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 04:56:31 PM »

Maxg, u reading me correct my friend.  All the spineless no back bone players are in my hall of Shame for not taking a stand and JW who control these players like his puppets are in my HOF, because the gutless players allow Jack to manipulate them at his wims. You have to give JW credit for his intelligence in being able to manipulate these players for such a long and them refusing to take a significant stance collectively.

This have to be one of the dumbest things ever mentioned on this board. This is a reason for him to be in your hall of fame, because, as you say it, he has manipulated our players for so long? Absolutely retarded.

So dutty, what you saying Jack should are let somebody else get the TV rights? So r black man kar make money to? So war is your point?
SLIM

Fella, what ONE MAN does EVER pocket all monies from TV rights?? That money shud either have gone to FIFA, the TTFF, or CONCACAF. Jack TIEF dat money for himself. That was his point. But sorry, according to you, we should admire him for that  ::)

Trinikey, If JW tief the money illegally, then they should arrest him and put him in jail.  How u know he tief the money?  Send me d evidence.

SLIM

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 05:07:00 PM »
Well this must be a first.....I thought I was going mad when I see 2 threads with the same name....

steups....on to other more important threads...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 05:28:46 PM »
SLIM,
          I ain't talking dotishness. I don't know who picking the inductees. You tell me,  what is their criteria for being in the Sports HOF.  Both of us don't know.

Both Shaka and Archie deserve to be there. You have seen Archie played. I have seen him play also. We know he should be there. But again, Shaka's performance in Germany trumps all comers in the eyes of the selectors.  For that 90 mins, the entire country and the vast majority of the people on the planet saw Shaka's miraculous  performance. That is what was on the selectors mind. Just remember this is not the football HOF. It is the Sports HOF.

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2008, 05:38:03 PM »
Why we even wasting time on this man ignore this ass and he'll tire of braying... reminds me of that idoit poster from bharain(someone remind me of the name) who had everybody on the forum sweaty with ah set ah shit posts. Remember HE is the outsider so let's continue to share our hate of JW within our own ranks
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2008, 05:43:06 PM »
Well this must be a first.....I thought I was going mad when I see 2 threads with the same name....

steups....on to other more important threads...

ent again! d man now come on d forum an he done annoyin everybody ahready only postin d same shite over an over! steups!
come wid someting new slim. yuh borin meh :sleepy:

bless!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline SLIM

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 05:45:42 PM »
SLIM,
          I ain't talking dotishness. I don't know who picking the inductees. You tell me,  what is their criteria for being in the Sports HOF.  Both of us don't know.

Both Shaka and Archie deserve to be there. You have seen Archie played. I have seen him play also. We know he should be there. But again, Shaka's performance in Germany trumps all comers in the eyes of the selectors.  For that 90 mins, the entire country and the vast majority of the people on the planet saw Shaka's miraculous  performance. That is what was on the selectors mind. Just remember this is not the football HOF. It is the Sports HOF.

Deeks, come on man, u means all a man has to do is make a few saves in ah world cup and he gets in the sports HOF before a man who has a significant track record of success in soccer for T&T.  Shaka before Warren, Steve David before Warren?  What about  Oliver Camps before JW?  Ah notice all dem fellas and dem in dis forum don't even want to address this topic of Shaka going in d Sports HOF before Archibald, and Camps before JW, ah wonder why boy?

SLIM

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 05:46:45 PM »
     I have no problem with Shaka being in the Hall of Fame... but there is someone a somewhat special player - the most talented and love player EVER to play for Trinidad... somewhat a little magician... hmmmm where is the GREAT RUSSELL LATAPY!?

Well when Yorkie finish playing for good he will obviously be there too.

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2008, 05:59:08 PM »
SLIM,
            JW, Ollie camps. Same monkey pants. You tell me, Why Camps and not Warner. I don't know the logic of the selectors for OC and JW. But I can see the logic for Shaka over Archie. Is it right? I don't think so. Then again I am not a selector.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2008, 06:06:50 PM »
Deeks, come on man, u means all a man has to do is make a few saves in ah world cup and he gets in the sports HOF before a man who has a significant track record of success in soccer for T&T.  Shaka before Warren, Steve David before Warren?  What about  Oliver Camps before JW?  Ah notice all dem fellas and dem in dis forum don't even want to address this topic of Shaka going in d Sports HOF before Archibald, and Camps before JW, ah wonder why boy?

SLIM

You are without doubt an unqualified dunce. 

You insist on forumites justifying for you a decision over which none of us had any input whatsoever.  Why is Oliver Camps even in the HOF?  We can't speak for the selectors and quite frankly most of us at this point don't care.  It's a subjective decision that can be argued and debated until the cows come and none of it would amount to one iota of difference.  If you want to effect some change then find out how to become a selector.

Until then kindly shut yuh ass already.  This will be my one and only contribution to this redundant shit thread.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 06:55:31 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 06:41:45 PM »
ent..buh wha really park meh eh
...... All the spineless no back bone players are in my hall of Shame for not taking a stand and JW who control these players like his puppets are in my HOF, because the gutless players allow Jack to manipulate them at his wims. You have to give JW credit for his intelligence in being able to manipulate these players for such a long and them refusing to take a significant stance collectively. SLIM, who picks the inductees to the HOF? I don’t know. What you trying to infer that is JW? Put the chairman of the selectors on yuh show and ask – I am more that happy to do that and question him.

U see what r talking about. Still no one wants to address this question. How could you induct Shaka Hislop into the Hall Of Fame before Warren Archibald, Selris Figaro, Russell Tesheria (god rest his soul)?

and
.......So dutty, what you saying Jack should are let somebody else get the TV rights? So r black man kar make money to? So war is your point?

He rewarding the gangsta cause they intelligent, and the avg victim an joe who doh have the desire or resources to deal with such - make dem gutless...nice..
Carry on your fight bredda, big dem up some more, an tell all that yuh reach, who is puppet an who dotish, doh is one radio show (an few post) ah go have to skip..no lorse, ah sure meh man have he peeps...

1]; } ?>