April 25, 2024, 03:55:31 PM

Author Topic: lewwe REALLY support d football  (Read 2218 times)

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
lewwe REALLY support d football
« on: July 18, 2008, 07:44:53 AM »
lemme akse d forum dis.......
Dese games against bdos, and guyana and grenada and netherland antilles and puerto rico etc really makin sense in d development of we football?

we beatin dese teams wit all kinda scrape up side and we jumpin up and celebrating performance. come nah ppl.....

we is a world cup nation now....dese jackass games hadda stop. imagine canada, a team we beat goin and comin a few years ago, playin brazil while we playin barbados. how we expect to improve.

today maturana pick some men...and tomorrow is a nex set.....d man showin dat he have no idea of wha goin on. he doh even have a proper lil nucleus.

lewwe take we cut ass from better teams and improve from it rather dan beat dese jokey teams and feel like we improvin.

trinidad football jus like west indies cricket....we does beat d shit side and say we turnin corner den when we meet real teams w does embarass we self.

Show real support and call for dese waste ah time games to stop. Jack big in d dance...ah sure he could do better dan dat

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: lewwe REALLY support d football
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 08:02:54 AM »
I cah believe I saying this, but i agree with the overall tone of this post. I think we should be playing better opposition more regularly, and I doh think u'll get much argument from anybody on the forum in that regard.

That being said, this is the first performance in a long time that the majority of posters are actually encouraged by the result. In the games before there was a whole lot of criticism, because even though we won, it was evident that our team at that time was nowhere near ready to compete at a higher level. I didn't see the match myself, but based on the radio commentary their performance last night seemed a whole lot better than in the previous set of games, which is a step in the right direction. I think that is more what ppl are excited about.

We do need to keep this performance in perspective tho, as after all NA is a team that we are SUPPOSED to be dominating. It's just good to see that the team seems to be making positive steps for once, rather than going backwards.
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 08:07:32 AM »
you are a total joker diamondtrim!

You come here telling posters that we are followers, that we castigate Jack warner without evidence, yet you come back with your pompous ass, decrying the self same Jack warner and his shit!

Why do you think we are playing those sides and not Brazil etc.?

The same jack warner you dunce!

And what the hell do you mean "lewwe REALLY support de football?"

You sir are an ass!

You can be like that cereal TOTAL....you have 100% off all de ingredients to be a classically formulated asshole!

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 08:21:22 AM »
Not sure who sets up these games but the competition is laughable most times.  I cannot laugh too loud since I would be laughing at myself since I paid a hundred dollars to go see the game last night.  Go figure me out on that. 

The hard part to stomach is that during the FIFA friendly dates we see our Concacaf neighbors getting games are against some truly worthy competiton.  Only the administration is to blame for this!!!  Not us the fans, not the players, not government.  I would argue that no serious footballing nation wants to play a World Cup team minus its best players.  Quality opposition is desired and we have shot ourselves in the foot by totally disbanding our World Cup team.  Zero continuity.  Again, who is to blame for this? A rhetorical question really!

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 08:23:57 AM »
i don't know how anyone unearth anything from a game against the Netherland Antilles..

where's the test in that?

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 08:55:38 AM »
Mr Ass.....

Apparently you are not only stupid, but ignorant....no doubt and unbeatable parlay.

I did indeed, castigate (your word), folk for decrying jack warner.....however, and perhaps of integral importance, i did not defend anyone. Maybe a quick reread of my posts may serve to offer you an escape from the intellectual handicap to which you seem to be so inextricably bound.

Show real support and call for dese waste ah time games to stop.

Apparently my point was lost in your thirst to make your reply acrimonious.

I am not disheartened my friend, if you are born stupid that is no fault of yours....the issue to me is why improve so greatly upon your birthright?

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 09:05:27 AM »
Mr Ass.....

Apparently you are not only stupid, but ignorant....no doubt and an unbeatable parlay.

I did indeed, castigate (your word), folk for decrying jack warner.....however, and perhaps of integral importance, i did not defend anyone. Maybe a quick reread of my posts may serve to offer you an escape from the intellectual handicap to which you seem to be so inextricably bound.

I am not disheartened my friend, if you are born stupid that is no fault of yours....the issue to me is why improve so greatly upon your birthright?

Im sorry but i just wanted to point out your flawed english since youre trying so so very hard to sound intellectual.
Hart for president

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 09:12:30 AM »
I acknowledge my indiscretion and applaud your recognition of it. But surely you would only naturally, after reading my previous posts, accrue that this was merely a typo.

But I appreciate your correction nevertheless.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 09:14:53 AM »
On the arugement about Maturana not keeping a nucleus of players consider this:

M. Phillip
M. Hislop
K. Thomas/A. Pierre
K. Cupid/K. Smith
A. Edwards
K. Hyland
K. Daniel
A. Whitley (once fit)

have featured in almost every game when foreign based are not available. This seems like a nucleus to me. Now, how good are they compared to what else is available out there is debateable. Granted ths is probably the Corneals nucleus and it seems that Maturana is now starting to mould his own team there will be changes to this.

Yes we need to play better opposition.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 01:24:47 PM »
Mr Ass.....

Apparently you are not only stupid, but ignorant....no doubt and unbeatable parlay.

I am not neither stupid nor am I ignorant.

Those are monikers that fit you like the proverbial hat and glove!  Wear them with pride and stop attempting to portray yourself anything other than the dolt you are.

You made numerous attempts at making posters here feel that they were followers and blindly jumping on a band wagon accusing Jack of wrong doing without evidence.

Then in that self same thread you spoke of how Jack steals the FIFA and Concacaf allocations.  What an ass you are.  And are we supposed to just believe you because you say so?

Post the evidence or shut up!  We are eagerly waiting for you to
"present an argument and eagerly await a response which travels on the ferry of facts."
   Not some innuendo and suppositions that you have withdrawn from your obviously ample ass!

If you are having difficulty comprehending such a simple request, it may be because either my sentence construction is above your comprehension, or my impeccable grammatical syntax takes away from the points I so diligently attempt to jack hammer into your thick cranium.

And, if you feel that we should abandon the national team because of the quality of opponents they face is not up to standard, should we not also abandon your posts to the scrap heap as they too, are substandard?

Show some real support for this very knowledgeable forum and unwrap the bandage that constricts your head, maybe that will enable you to think before you spout shit.  You have no right to traduce the opinions of my fellow posters.

While you attempt to make yourself look neutral as the arguments pertain to Jack warner, you are no doubt part of a hired claque, clinging to warner's gelid scrotum!

One last observation.

You use many words where few would do, as if pleonasm were a way of wringing every possibility out of the material you possess, and stretching sentences a form of spreading the word.

Bravo, you have a vocabulary, now seek out some common sense.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 01:39:45 PM by assrancid »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 01:27:09 PM »

this has to be the quote of the year....   :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 01:29:02 PM »

Very funny, it appears that you have absolutely no life beyond this place in cyber heaven.

I will monitor you to see if you ever grow up.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 01:33:32 PM »

Good catch  ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 02:20:35 PM »
I accept your post with tremendous gratuity on varying levels.....that you so outrightly plagiarise excerpts of my previous texts imply subconcious admiration....that you attempt to mimic my writing style lends credence to the aforementioned inference.

i once posted that the beauty of the english language is that it without fail reveals the true motive of those not knowledgeable of its intricate revolutions.

You have been exposed Mr Ass.....almost all absurdity of conduct arises from the imitation ofthose we cannot resemble.

To you I am a grammatical extra terrestrial, light years ahead of where you could ever envision being.

I have made my points....some may agree and some may not. I accept both gleefully.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 04:06:41 PM »
Guys,
            All yuh now realize that we playing and struggling against"soft" side. When Pacho was hired, I with me big mouth suggested that he will use his reputation to get games against Colombia and Colombian clubs, Ven, Peru, Chile, Bol. Well ... me and mih big mouth.

1]; } ?>