April 28, 2024, 06:48:23 AM

Author Topic: Two is enough versus N/Antilles.  (Read 8088 times)

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: For those who have seen the TT games under Pacho
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2008, 11:39:30 PM »
TI

Considering Hardest not in the equation and Guerra not between the brackets...how can you say Yorke and Whitley are not creative mids?

Breds Yorke have the best football brain on the field, If it have anybody to speed up, slow down, dictate the pace of the game, screen a ball...shoot or thread it is him.

Whitley has been our main attack since he has been recalled. Without him the team does suffer...who score in the Office TI?

Whitley is a boss...it is because he was playing defensive mid we ent get to see the full attacking exploits he have.

WHitley and Leon ent play together yet...a Combo I am relishing to see.

But Birchall could handle a wing...he have speed...is only a push and run yuh need..and he could cross. We only have wingers who could beat and go nowhere and waste the cross.

Spann hadda pull up he socks and tie them with a strap...gorn tru for me. Is not a wingback..is better as a center midfielder.

Ehy I know yuh want the EDR posse play...yes yuh have hopes for them, but yuh cyar say Yorke and Whitley is non creative to put them fellas dey.

P.s...Me mum could pass dred, he technique good....is just he first touch like a wall.

Yorke is not a creative mid.... Just because yuh have a good footballing brain doh mean yuh creative.

Whitley has some individual skill but I'm not sure his movement & passing qualify him as a creative midfielder either.  

When I think Creative, I think Latapy and at certain points in his career Dwarika...

p.s. Me mum eh really that fast either...

creative is latas breddah, yorkie creates yes but his role in the wc was a holding mid, theres a difference, sterns applause for latas in the wc when he enteretd the pitch and made a difference right away was intentional and deliberate in that latas was the key to the offense, whitely is good but not in hardest category, nor dwarika, nor guerra, whitley can almost be classified as a utility player, creative mid, nah son, yorkie is solid as the holding mid but the job of getting the strikers the ball better be left to a man like hardest or guerra, this is not a promotion for the edr, just the mere fact, that WE have produced some of the most creative mids in the nation, if you deny that, you need to change your prescription at the eye doctor; i dont like watching boring football, which is what ive been watching for the last little while, 7.

oh and its just a matter of time before all of them are on the team, bc our team lacking in the mid, no matter what you say

God is de BOSS....

:rotfl: :rotfl:  ??? :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 11:46:17 PM by futbolfan »
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline TTR- 78 Batch

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Two is enough versus N/Antilles.
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2008, 06:12:35 AM »
With 2006 World Cup team members Cyd Gray, wearing the armband on the evening, and Densill Theobald back in the starting team after a lengthy lay off

I wonder if Theobald was supposed to captain but he hand the armband to Gray?

I wonder what was the wisdom behind giving Cyd Gray the arm band, seeing that it was not certain how long he would stay on the pitch, due to the fact he is returning from injury, and the fact that Theobald has captain the side with credit in the past. They are both making their return to the team, anyway.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2008, 09:32:25 AM »
this is not a promotion for the edr, just the mere fact, that WE have produced some of the most creative mids in the nation

:rotfl: :rotfl:  ??? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah culd see yuh rollin on de ground in laughter, trus meh, I rollin too
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2008, 09:42:53 AM »
TI

Considering Hardest not in the equation and Guerra not between the brackets...how can you say Yorke and Whitley are not creative mids?

Breds Yorke have the best football brain on the field, If it have anybody to speed up, slow down, dictate the pace of the game, screen a ball...shoot or thread it is him.

Whitley has been our main attack since he has been recalled. Without him the team does suffer...who score in the Office TI?

Whitley is a boss...it is because he was playing defensive mid we ent get to see the full attacking exploits he have.

WHitley and Leon ent play together yet...a Combo I am relishing to see.

But Birchall could handle a wing...he have speed...is only a push and run yuh need..and he could cross. We only have wingers who could beat and go nowhere and waste the cross.

Spann hadda pull up he socks and tie them with a strap...gorn tru for me. Is not a wingback..is better as a center midfielder.

Ehy I know yuh want the EDR posse play...yes yuh have hopes for them, but yuh cyar say Yorke and Whitley is non creative to put them fellas dey.

P.s...Me mum could pass dred, he technique good....is just he first touch like a wall.

Yorke is not a creative mid.... Just because yuh have a good footballing brain doh mean yuh creative.

Whitley has some individual skill but I'm not sure his movement & passing qualify him as a creative midfielder either.  

When I think Creative, I think Latapy and at certain points in his career Dwarika...

p.s. Me mum eh really that fast either...

creative is latas breddah, yorkie creates yes but his role in the wc was a holding mid, theres a difference, sterns applause for latas in the wc when he enteretd the pitch and made a difference right away was intentional and deliberate in that latas was the key to the offense,[b] whitely is good but not in hardest category, nor dwarika, nor guerra, whitley can almost be classified as a utility player, creative mid, nah son, yorkie is solid as the holding mid but the job of getting the strikers the ball better be left to a man like hardest or guerra,[/size] [/b] this is not a promotion for the edr, just the mere fact, that we have produced some of the most creative mids in the nation, if you deny that, you need to change your prescription at the eye doctor; i dont like watching boring football, which is what ive been watching for the last little while, the last creativity that was on display was hardest and bleeder in the mid for the digicel.

oh and its just a matter of time before all of them are on the team, bc our team lacking in the mid, no matter what you say

God is de BOSS....

sure TI ...As of Right now Guerra and Hardest is better than Whitley and Yorke  ::)...I really wonder what recent games you have been seeing with Guerra and Hardest for you to believe that they should currently walk into T&T team ahead of Whitley and Yorke
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 09:45:01 AM by Sando prince »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2008, 10:58:18 AM »
lol..

we gone from making qualified conclusions from eye witness reports and over animated radio broadcasts to making conclusions from amateur still photographs..

well yes, allyuh good yes.

Yuh know.  People getting to over the head with critisizing Pacho based on other people radio accounts and still photographs, on a live, fast paced game, where the coaches have less responsiblity when he put 11 different minds out there to play a 90 minutes game.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2008, 12:24:33 PM »
lol..

we gone from making qualified conclusions from eye witness reports and over animated radio broadcasts to making conclusions from amateur still photographs..

well yes, allyuh good yes.

Yuh know.  People getting to over the head with critisizing Pacho based on other people radio accounts and still photographs, on a live, fast paced game, where the coaches have less responsiblity when he put 11 different minds out there to play a 90 minutes game.
You understand what you just say? Is that not the job of the coach to get 11 different minds to think like 1? If that does not epitomise the job of a football coach at this level then I don't know what is.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>