March 28, 2024, 04:19:12 PM

Author Topic: International Date?  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Warrior30

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
International Date?
« on: July 21, 2008, 09:48:18 AM »
Is July 30th an Official International Date???
For de love of de game

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: International Date?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 10:08:56 AM »
No. CLICK HERE for FIFA's calendar.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 10:27:31 AM »
Thanks TM did not tink so 2 close 2 d start of d season
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Warrior30

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 01:03:07 PM »
Tallman, thanks. This is interesting as I heard we maybe playing Panama that day in Trini. I really doubt that the recently call back men, especially the ones in the UK will be released by their clubs to take part.

thanks again
For de love of de game

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 02:22:01 PM »
D game might play but d locals go have 2 play we eh cing d foreign base b4 d dayz FIFA say 2 release dem b4 aug 20
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 03:44:17 PM »
Trinibago fan's ...I don't understand why it's so hard for players  to be release from their respected clubs  to play an international friendly.....if that the cased..... why have world cup qualifying or football in general...or does these manger's just don't care about TTFF, trini football or the qualifying......I think they...(the manager's from England)  should protested again FIFA about having world cup in general...so they  could do way with  world cup and just stick to club football and that it

Offline Warrior30

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 04:07:35 PM »
Najee,

Honestly, I aint blame the clubs nah. While some of it may rightfully be a lack of respect not only for TnT but smaller nations, TTFF have to dam well understand that they set forth International Dates to help curb the rifts between club and country, yet our well organized TTFF plans differently.

To be honest, I am not sure if Pacheco will call up the players he has not seen in person. Apparently, he dont know about going to dvd and see what they have to offer. just my humble opinion.

In addition is the TTFF planning these friendlies on dates that they know that these players may not be released and would then turn around and blame the clubs or players for lack or cooperation/ wanting to play for TnT at their convenience!!!!!! Doh forget, its a 'BLACKLIST"
For de love of de game

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 05:08:47 PM »
I thought some peeps on here said these guys have the right to play for their country anytime they want too,am i not understanding something here?FIFA said so end of tex.

I don't know if anybody reading into this possibility,call back all the blacklisted players make them happy,if they are happy the public will be back in favour with Jack/TTFF,now here the politics in the game,play friendlies etc on dates and times where it's difficult for players to be released or make themselves available for their country,if these guys can't play we have no choice but to continue with the original crew,we all know the feelings the administration have for those players, you all feel that will change overnight.

The game Jack/TTFF playing is working,it might not be pretty or how some peeps want to see it done but they are getting the job done.     

1]; } ?>