April 27, 2024, 03:43:10 AM

Author Topic: Can Jack Warner redeem himself?  (Read 11128 times)

Offline Marx

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Can Jack Warner redeem himself?
« on: July 23, 2008, 08:35:45 AM »
There is no doubt that the name Jack Waner evokes emotion from Trinidad & Tobago football fans. I think that everyone on this forum can investigate the man and his deeds and arrive at an appropriate conclusion. Personally I agree with Marc Anthony's assesment of men and their deeds in that, "the evil that men do live after them, the good is oft interred in their bones". Given all of the negative things Jack has been a part of, I believe his legacy will always be enveloped in in a cloud of doubt and suspicion. What I would like to know is if there is any way for Jack to redeem himself. Given all of the negative things that have occurred, does anyone think there is a way for him to bring himself back up to par? Suppose one day he awoke and had an epiphany, what would he have to do? I do not think he can redeem himself, but I would like to gauge the forums response.

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Can Jack Warner redeem himself?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 08:43:08 AM »
Ah doh know what to tell yuh nah breddah...... Das someting for Jack to tink bout fuh heself

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 09:30:29 AM »
I personally would rather debate and discuss things I can affect and change, ah mean if yuh like an wha study botany...nice..but for many, well? and then to discuss and hypothesize what we wudda do with or without ah breadfuit or ah grugrubef tree...I would be totally lost, and therefore be wasting yuh time. ;D

ps: maybe Flex should start ah "yuh doh know Jack" board...ah sure it go be full
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 09:32:51 AM by maxg »

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 11:21:51 AM »
I'm trying to understand what you mean when you say"bring himself up to par" what is par?was he ever on par with anything?he was always hated so there is nothing for him to go back too,this is JW as we always knew him,you can't teach old dogs new tricks so what change we looking for. 

Offline Marx

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 11:30:24 AM »
Par meaning some sort of an equilibrium that balances good with bad. As it is for Jack, the bad deeds significantly outweighs the "good deeds".I believe the average person is above par meaning that their good outweighs their bad..As we all know, he is well beneath par.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 11:37:04 AM »
First he would have to stop doing the "bad " things he so loves and do more good things and hope to catch up ...is a math answer you looking for right ?
If not then you eh have nutten to do with your time ...

Offline SLIM

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 12:57:13 PM »
First he would have to stop doing the "bad " things he so loves and do more good things and hope to catch up ...is a math answer you looking for right ?

U see de chupidness u talking about. Most the JW bashers in here like dey went to the University of Dotishniss and get a PHD in stupidity.  If you are going to honestly and list the bad things that JW has done, the good would by far, r mean really far, out weigh d bad.  I challenge u  2 come up with ten bad things JW has done.  U could ask d rest ah d JW bashers in here for help because allyuh go have ah hard time comin up with ten.  JMHO.

SLIM

"If you not part of the solution, then you part of the problem"
"If you think education is expensive try ignorance."

Offline Marx

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 01:20:41 PM »
Please mention the good he has done and rate each act on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most generous, unselfish act imaginable to Trinidad and Tobago football.

Offline SLIM

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 01:51:13 PM »
Please mention the good he has done and rate each act on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most generous, unselfish act imaginable to Trinidad and Tobago football.

Marx, since you and I are very new to this forum, I will list the items that were previously discussed in another  thread.  Here they are in no specific order:
1. Jack took a failing Concacaf from a bank balance of 50g and a single office with a few chairs, to a global powerhouse with a multimillion dollar bank balance.
2. He mortgaged his home, which the bank came very close to foreclosing on, to bail out the TTFA.
3. He took in Dwight Yorke to facilitate his attendance to training session’s pre Aston Villa.
4. He paid for Wendy Fitzwilliam's ticket and accommodation to Miss Universe in 98.
4. He lobbied, successfully, for an increase in Concacaf places at the world cup from 2 to 3 to 3.5.
5. He personally sponsors more than 10 at my last count, minor football leagues both locally and in the US.
6. He goes at length to make sure that Trinidad benefits from any and all FIFA has to offer.
7.  He was instrumental in the building of the Center of Excellence.
8. He was instrumental in having a U17 World Cup held in Trinidad
9. He was instrumental in having the current U17 Women’s World Cup qualifications in Trinidad.
10. He was instrumental in Trinidad & Tobago  hosting the annual Caribbean Football Union (CFU) Youth Cup with the participation of 21 Under-17 National teams in the 2008 event, which runs from 31 July – 10 August.

SLIM

Posted on: Today 

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 01:57:35 PM »
Hrm,

Alright I idle and have nuttin to do so lemme compile a list..

Good

He pay for Big and Small M to attend the Gold Cup in the USA
He get 3.5 spots in Concacaf
He get the riddim section in the stands in Bahrain
He pay for umpteen camp, tournament, training match for the national teams at every level out of his own pocket.
He employs a large staff...notable employee Ralphie who was instrumental in assisting Stern John Fix the goal post net in the Bermuda game.
He got TT to host a Under 17 World Cup
He got the Under 17 Womens World Cup
Through him we have hosted the Shell Cup Digicel Cup/Shield finals more than any other country.
He sponsor Dwight Yorke to live with him as a teen before he sign for Villa
He provide a Helicopter for Dwight and Latapy to fly from the stadium to the airport after the Mexico game...the ent business and jam tings in St James instead.
He bail/help out David Nahkid from a jail in Middle East
He help plenty players get contract abroad...and help them get out of contract..remember the Orlando Pirates incident
He get us sponsorship from Adidas, Umbro, Fain, Finta, Lanzera, Athletica, Rossi and two italian sports companies.
He bring down all kinda team...Even the mighty England and Becks to little T&T
He get he concacaf partners friendly matches due to our success...Eng vs Jam
We have the center of excellence
We have the only fifa approved 2 star artificial pitch in the region.
We have 5 stadia
We have had a set of bess coach from Joachim figge, Vranes, De Olivera, Simoes, Beenhaker, Bertille, Gally, Maturana, Corneal, La Forest, Joseph, Muhammed...all hired and fired personally by him.
We have a pro league( I sure he had a part to play in this)
We get referees and linesmen in the world cup
Jack is the man responsible for every successful footballer in TT career.
He pay for Me Mum and Me Mum to be in TT and handle the passport. In fact he handle other people passport as well.
He pay for Marvin Lee medical expenses and name the stadium after him
He help out plenty players who got injured during national duty

It is alleged (that certain deals were struck to help us qualify for Germany 06)

Bad....

He sold Dwarika for 1$ (Not sure if that bad)
He and Gary Hunt in lil boy ting..
He create, dissolve the blacklist
He ent pay certain players monies owed
He sell those who could have afforded it packages for 30,000 when you coulda fight up and get it cheaper
He does hit we high prices for game tickets and reuse the stub from old games
He admit to overselling the stadium in 89

arghmmm

He does stutter and set we up for friendly games promising all kinda team but we end up playing Guyana and NA.

arghmmm

Shit the good outweigh the bad yes....WE TOO DAMN UNGREATFUL

JACK MIGHT BE A THIEF BUT HE IS WE THIEF....ALL HAIL MR. WARNER GODFATHER OF TT FOOTBALL.

;D ;D ;D :devil: :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl:

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 02:05:48 PM »

Marx, since you and I are very new to this forum, I will list the items that were previously discussed in another  thread.  Here they are in no specific order:
1. Jack took a failing Concacaf from a bank balance of 50g and a single office with a few chairs, to a global powerhouse with a multimillion dollar bank balance.
2. He mortgaged his home, which the bank came very close to foreclosing on, to bail out the TTFA.
3. He took in Dwight Yorke to facilitate his attendance to training session’s pre Aston Villa.
4. He paid for Wendy Fitzwilliam's ticket and accommodation to Miss Universe in 98.

4. He lobbied, successfully, for an increase in Concacaf places at the world cup from 2 to 3 to 3.5.
5. He personally sponsors more than 10 at my last count, minor football leagues both locally and in the US.
6. He goes at length to make sure that Trinidad benefits from any and all FIFA has to offer.

9. He was instrumental in having the current U17 Women’s World Cup qualifications in Trinidad.
10. He was instrumental in Trinidad & Tobago  hosting the annual Caribbean Football Union (CFU) Youth Cup with the participation of 21 Under-17 National teams in the 2008 event, which runs from 31 July – 10 August.

SLIM

Do you have proof of any of this...or are you just talking out your ass as usual?

thanks.

Offline SLIM

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 02:06:32 PM »
Hrm,

Alright I idle and have nuttin to do so lemme compile a list..

Good

He pay for Big and Small M to attend the Gold Cup in the USA
He get 3.5 spots in Concacaf
He get the riddim section in the stands in Bahrain
He pay for umpteen camp, tournament, training match for the national teams at every level out of his own pocket.
He employs a large staff...notable employee Ralphie who was instrumental in assisting Stern John Fix the goal post net in the Bermuda game.
He got TT to host a Under 17 World Cup
He got the Under 17 Womens World Cup
Through him we have hosted the Shell Cup Digicel Cup/Shield finals more than any other country.
He sponsor Dwight Yorke to live with him as a teen before he sign for Villa
He provide a Helicopter for Dwight and Latapy to fly from the stadium to the airport after the Mexico game...the ent business and jam tings in St James instead.
He bail/help out David Nahkid from a jail in Middle East
He help plenty players get contract abroad...and help them get out of contract..remember the Orlando Pirates incident
He get us sponsorship from Adidas, Umbro, Fain, Finta, Lanzera, Athletica, Rossi and two italian sports companies.
He bring down all kinda team...Even the mighty England and Becks to little T&T
He get he concacaf partners friendly matches due to our success...Eng vs Jam
We have the center of excellence
We have the only fifa approved 2 star artificial pitch in the region.
We have 5 stadia
We have had a set of bess coach from Joachim figge, Vranes, De Olivera, Simoes, Beenhaker, Bertille, Gally, Maturana, Corneal, La Forest, Joseph, Muhammed...all hired and fired personally by him.
We have a pro league( I sure he had a part to play in this)
We get referees and linesmen in the world cup
Jack is the man responsible for every successful footballer in TT career.
He pay for Me Mum and Me Mum to be in TT and handle the passport. In fact he handle other people passport as well.
He pay for Marvin Lee medical expenses and name the stadium after him
He help out plenty players who got injured during national duty

It is alleged (that certain deals were struck to help us qualify for Germany 06)

Bad....

He sold Dwarika for 1$ (Not sure if that bad)
He and Gary Hunt in lil boy ting..
He create, dissolve the blacklist
He ent pay certain players monies owed
He sell those who could have afforded it packages for 30,000 when you coulda fight up and get it cheaper
He does hit we high prices for game tickets and reuse the stub from old games
He admit to overselling the stadium in 89

arghmmm

He does stutter and set we up for friendly games promising all kinda team but we end up playing Guyana and NA.

arghmmm

Shit the good outweigh the bad yes....WE TOO DAMN UNGREATFUL

JACK MIGHT BE A THIEF BUT HE IS WE THIEF....ALL HAIL MR. WARNER GODFATHER OF TT FOOTBALL.

Touches pardner, yuh just touch meh wid da list boy. Ah go har to keep that one boy.  Ah waiting 4 the JW basher to respond to dar one.

SLIM

“If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem”

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2008, 02:11:00 PM »
Bakes,

The part about Yorke and Warner is true...read bout it in Yorke book by Hunter Davies.

The others in Warner book Zero to Hero

The wendy one I ent sure about...not confirmed.

SLIM on point with he list.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2008, 02:19:45 PM »
Question...If Warner was a PNM...yuh tink we woulda have any problems?

Once money pass and people pocket fat all does hush dey mout!

OK carry on!...I have been entertained for the afternoon.  :rotfl:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 02:32:38 PM »

JACK MIGHT BE A THIEF BUT HE IS WE THIEF....

lol..

well since everyone asking questions, and chookin fire is de order of de day, I have one.

did you guy see the videos of Jennings haggling and harassing Jack Warner at every opportunity pre World Cup 2006 located in this thread:

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=37370.0

The way Jennings giving de police officers and security a setta back chat and right up in Jack face rank and disrespectful.

Did it offend anyone seeing a white foreigner (yes i said it), come on we turf and ruff up ah son of we soil like dat with no kinda repercussions??  And did anyone pick up on the latent 'small islander' connotations in the way he conduct he business?

Or were you happy that somebody sticking it to Jack where it hurts?

« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 02:35:54 PM by omarldinho »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2008, 03:12:02 PM »
Bakes,

The part about Yorke and Warner is true...read bout it in Yorke book by Hunter Davies.

The others in Warner book Zero to Hero

The wendy one I ent sure about...not confirmed.

SLIM on point with he list.

Touches... the Yorke talk I've heard about as well, never saw anything concrete, but if yuh say Dwight confirm it then is so.

As for the rest... all them thing in Jack book is propaganda and not at all an objective presentation of the facts, so you'll have to forgive me if I read that with a grain of salt.  Jack hired another Guardian lackey (Valentino Singh) to write his story and SLIM borrowed that list  wholesalefrom a post that diamondtrim made in another thread.  diamondtrim himself couldn't substantiate half those claims, so I doubt some man who tief de list second-hand could really be "on point" with anything.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 03:50:35 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 03:30:43 PM »

U see de chupidness u talking about. Most the JW bashers in here like dey went to the University of Dotishniss and get a PHD in stupidity.  If you are going to honestly and list the bad things that JW has done, the good would by far, r mean really far, out weigh d bad.  I challenge u  2 come up with ten bad things JW has done.  U could ask d rest ah d JW bashers in here for help because allyuh go have ah hard time comin up with ten.  JMHO.

SLIM

As you mention a certain University ..let me ask you if you went there ?? .. If you give donations to the church, feed the poor, cut your neighbour's lawn every week ...yet you killed a man ..I guess three good things make you a better person right ..so list the good then the bad and which ever is greater you conclude right ?? ..you see why I ask if you went to that same university you mentioned ? .... You really have too much time !

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2008, 03:45:00 PM »

SLIM

Do you have proof of any of this...or are you just talking out your ass as usual?

thanks.

you serious wit dis proof talk? ah hope not

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2008, 03:52:06 PM »

I can't tell... is this diamontrim or SLIM's ass talking right now?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2008, 03:54:35 PM »
Lie i a vitamin 1 a day
LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline SLIM

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2008, 04:41:21 PM »

I can't tell... is this diamontrim or SLIM's ass talking right now?
[/quoteable in no

U see war ah  talking about.  Bake and Saltfish boy u real predicable in no.  Since u seem to have selected memory let me help u with the dottishnish about stealing Diamondtrim list.  Read the cut and paste below. Ah doh want to post d link because u might have a hard time finding it, so i wanted to make it easier 4 u. Bake and Saltfish, u running u mouth all d time but give we some facts to back up your statements nah. Ah no dat go be very hard 4 u.  Maybe some of your  pardners in here can help u.

Well, that's ah good question.  Do worry ah ger enough picong since I made my post before this one and ah still here.  So let me answer you why ah put him in the Hall Of Fame. I must give Diamondtrim some props here because he listed some of the following items in one of his previous post. Superoli, u still didn't answer about Hislop being in the HOF before Gally and Archibald?

9. .He was instrumental in having the current U17 Women’s World Cup qualifications in Trinidad.

SLIM

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008, 05:51:39 PM »
Ok...so from now on Jack could stick it up mih arse and ah mustn't say nutten cuz he has done so many nice things for us and our football....steups...

I know it had a reason I wasn't planning to log on tonite.... chupss....  ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 05:57:40 PM »
Ok...so from now on Jack could stick it up mih arse and ah mustn't say nutten

ah-ah want to say someting but ...ah have ah kinda new found respect fuh yuh since yuh do that T-shirt ting

soo much inner conflict...DAMMIT!!!
doh open wit dat kinda line again yuh hear
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2008, 05:59:46 PM »
it tuff dealin wit dudes who refuse to have ah open mind....but wha ah go do? me parentsdid always tell mih yuh mus never give up on d less fortunate.

For u Mr Bake.....

It has been quoted by no less a man than donald trump himself....ah will forward yuh d link when yuh ready to open yuh narrow mind......that jack personally broker d deal to rent a whole floor of trump plaza in NY and be allowed to sub let office space to increase revenue. Dis new revenue went to concacaf and when d real estate values shot up in NY, so did the tenants rent...concacaf start to make some money. I aint go get into details as to y fifa start to give concacaf money, but ah will say dat d fifa membership of concacaf nations, regardless of how insignificant dey is on a football field, start to increase under jack presidency and thus more votes and a commensurate increase in concacaf/jack influence.

I personally see bank records of jack mortgage of what was he lil house in arouca. what ah will also say is dat i dont know for sure what he did wit d money, but bank ppl involved in d transaction say a large portion of d proceeds went to ttfa.

Dwight and Wendy demselves confirm dey receivdem ting from jack.

d res ah ting is common knowledge and not hearsay like you love. From havelange to blatter admit it.

so d question is ,yuh big bacchanalis and rumour monger, where your proof?

Offline SLIM

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2008, 06:07:33 PM »
it tuff dealin wit dudes who refuse to have ah open mind....but wha ah go do? me parentsdid always tell mih yuh mus never give up on d less fortunate.

For u Mr Bake.....

It has been quoted by no less a man than donald trump himself....ah will forward yuh d link when yuh ready to open yuh narrow mind......that jack personally broker d deal to rent a whole floor of trump plaza in NY and be allowed to sub let office space to increase revenue. Dis new revenue went to concacaf and when d real estate values shot up in NY, so did the tenants rent...concacaf start to make Oh gawdsome money. I aint go get into details as to y fifa start to give concacaf money, but ah will say dat d fifa membership of concacaf nations, regardless of how insignificant dey is on a football field, start to increase under jack presidency and thus more votes and a commensurate increase in concacaf/jack influence.

I personally see bank records of jack mortgage of what was he lil house in arouca. what ah will also say is dat i dont know for sure what he did wit d money, but bank ppl involved in d transaction say a large portion of d proceeds went to ttfa.

Dwight and Wendy demselves confirm dey receivdem ting from jack.

d res ah ting is common knowledge and not hearsay like you love. From havelange to blatter admit it.

so d question is ,yuh big bacchanalis and rumour monger, where your proof?

O gawd Diamondtrim, ah tink after dar tongue lashing u jus give bake and saltfish dey, he go har to to drop d saltfish from he name boy.

SLIM

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2008, 06:25:34 PM »
slim an diamond trim... u two are d WORST tings to ever happen on dis forum. is like nobody allowed to have an opinion again concerning jack warner witout allyuh jumpin on dey case.
who d fack is allyuh to determine what opinion i shud have on jackula. jus like u have your opinion on JW, is so everybody else have dem own. doh be tryin to dictate people pace on dis forum. jus because u like jackula doh mean I have to like he mudderc**t.
i not doubtin jack do SOME good for we football but it have tings he do dat switch my personal opinion of  him. if u doh like dat, allyuh cud kiss my ass.

bless!

Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2008, 06:31:00 PM »
Yuh is either Jack or he best friend... ;)

Offline SLIM

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2008, 06:38:43 PM »
slim an diamond trim... u two are d WORST tings to ever happen on dis forum. is like nobody allowed to have an opinion again concerning jack warner witout allyuh jumpin on dey case.
who d fack is allyuh to determine what opinion i shud have on jackula. jus like u have your opinion on JW, is so everybody else have dem own. doh be tryin to dictate people pace on dis forum. jus because u like jackula doh mean I have to like he mudderc**t.
i not doubtin jack do SOME good for we football but it have tings he do dat switch my personal opinion of  him. if u doh like dat, allyuh cud kiss my ass.

bless!

Warrior queen I don't have problem with your personal opinion, we all have that.  All i am stating is we have some concrete facts on our position and not facts based on rumors and innuendos.  if u from morvant ah live close 2 u in the past so r in go cuss u becuase dat doh accomplish anything.  We could still keep it cordial my brother.

SLIM

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2008, 06:46:35 PM »
Before I look at your list all I have to think about is that morning I called the TTFA for World Cup tickets and was directed to the Ticket office at Simpauls Travel on St. Vincent Street. Note, the operator did not say the ticket office upstairs Simpauls but say wha. I still found the correct place and was told that the "only" way to get WC tickets was through a package. This was coming from an employee at the TTFA/Concacaf office.

No one can tell me that I am crazy or that JW didn't know since while I was arguing in walked JW himself and there was no way he didn't hear me, or anyone else in the office for that matter. Do you believe that the Warners sold their shares in Simpauls while at the same time D.Warner, who to my knowledge isn't in a official position to handle TTFA WC allocated Tickets, happened to make a deal with the new owners (two women in Barataria I believe) to offer the only way to get to Germany. Did Simpauls suffer any sactions from the TTFA, or are they still dealing with all TTFA/Concacaf Travel business?

That was a blatant attempt to rip off the people of TNT and if it wasn't for journalist such as Liburd (hope i didn't misspell that) I wouldn't have made it to the WC for half the cost of that exclusive package.

In fact JW actually blacklisted Liburd from getting WC access for printing the story

So on to the list

Jack's power is directly linked to Concacaf, it is in his best interest to make sure that it prospers, Jack runs it like a South American dictator, if you say no then ask yourself if you believe anyone else has a chance to win the elections. Concacaf = Jack Warner and with a strong many nationed Concacaf firmly under Jack's thumb, then his power in Fifa is assured

People always throw this out like he did all this for free, out of the kindness of his heart, TTFA has/had to pay back every cent, hence the claim a while back that if Jack request all his money right away the TTFA goes broke. Without the TTFA Jack would be terrorizing some schoolchildren somewhere. No TTFA, no Concacaf, no Fifa VP. This was a wise business decision and that is all.

I have no knowledge of this so i'll give him it

Once again no knowledge so if it's true :applause: :applause: :applause:

Don't know where to place this, great for the TT/Concacaf fans but also great for the profile of JW

This is great (not being sarcastic)

like a citizen of Trinidad and the head of Concacaf / Special Advisor to the TTFA should?

With his record, I want to know who was the contractor, who supplied materials, how much is the yearly upkeep and where does the money comes from and is it properly audited if at all. But without any proof or knowledge then I'll just wonder what is the benefit to our footballers, I really don't know so any info is welcome. Also I would like to know who controls the facilities, Concacaf or the TTFA.

8. He was instrumental in having a U17 World Cup held in Trinidad.

Who got the TV rights? Who was a stadium contractor? Who was a caterer? Answer those questions and you will see why I dislike the Warner's

Why do we have to applaud the man for doing his job, can this be a sign to just how little we expect from the president of Concacaf?

Same as 9, only two countries in the Caribbean can conceivably host the CFU Youth Cup, it is the job of Concacaf to encourage member nations to participate.

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2008, 06:50:19 PM »
i not doubtin jack do SOME good for we football but it have tings he do dat switch my personal opinion of  him. if u doh like dat, allyuh cud kiss my ass.

bless!

One of my usual tenets is to fully respect and appreciate all contributions by women, regardless of the manner or intrinsic ignorance of their utterances. Be well Warrior Queen.

1]; } ?>