April 28, 2024, 03:23:49 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 631842 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER!
« Reply #1080 on: May 09, 2010, 12:02:08 PM »
well played fellas well played :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
I pity the fool....

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: May 09, 2010, 12:07:01 PM »
Congrats Chelsea.  The best team by far this year....Well Done!

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #1082 on: May 09, 2010, 12:27:27 PM »
Now just to wrap up the season w/ the FA Cup

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: May 09, 2010, 12:33:32 PM »
Congrats to Chelsea. The best team always wins the league, and you won it in style. Good luck in the FA Cup  :beermug:

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: May 09, 2010, 12:45:34 PM »
Congrats to Chelsea in my opinion was the best team in the league by miles, missing key players and still able to do what they did.  :beermug:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: May 09, 2010, 12:50:14 PM »
:thumbsdown:
Let's GO Chelsea!!! Take back we title...

your title??

Enjoy your 4th EPL title?.. pathetic

we'll be back to win our 19th next season..keep it warm... imagine United were the poorest they ever were this season and we still blew it...Chelsea is complete shit... We lost Tevez and Ronaldo and had the worst injury crisis we've had in years and still manage to keep up with Chelsea this season who we all thought would run away with it...If we win this league today I will never stop laughing at your mediocre club

Small Mag, please change the title of your Man Utd thread. It is misleading. You are not champions. And you do not act like champions

Just got home from Palance Central (aka Stamford Bridge).  Talk about winning in style. We were pretty poor first half and were lucky to be up 2-0 at half time. Wigan actually weren't all dat bad. But second half....some of the most attractive football I have ever seen. Kalou was great today and kicked off de title celebrations wid his goal. And when Anelka hit that incredible volley it was pandemonium.

Big up to Man Utd for pushing us to the end, you brought the best out of us  :beermug:

A quick recap:

Biggest Chelsea victory ever
FOURTH 7+ goal performance in 4 months.
2009-2010 Top Scorers
First 100+ goal Premiership season
All Time Premiership Top Scorers
2009-2010 Top Scorer
2009-2010 Best Goalkeeper (most clean sheets)

2009-2010 CHAMPIONS  :beermug: :beermug:

Was lucky enough to have a good view of de celebrations...

« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 02:38:37 PM by Ryan »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: May 09, 2010, 01:31:08 PM »
Congrats to the Champs.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: May 09, 2010, 01:32:16 PM »

your title??

we'll be back to win our 19th next season..keep it warm... imagine United were the poorest they ever were this season and we still blew it...Chelsea is complete shit... We lost Tevez and Ronaldo and had the worst injury crisis we've had in years and still manage to keep up with Chelsea this season who we all thought would run away with it...If we win this league today I will never stop laughing at your mediocre club

i wish man u fans wud stop boastin about havin 18 league titles.....my ass. winin a title in 1908 an 1910 and dem years where u, yuh parents and yuh grandparents didnt even born yet, it not relevant to d football of dese times. allyuh gettin on like in 1908 etc d league was how it was now.

take allyuh loss like big men and stop boastin bout titles that man u wud have won when yuh granfather was still in he father back.

cheslea to d world!
 8)
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: May 09, 2010, 01:44:13 PM »
Congrats to the Champs.

Co-signnnnn
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: May 09, 2010, 02:07:53 PM »
Small Mag, go in a corner and hug up ah man utd teddy bear or something and leave the celebrations to the fans of the best team in the league..

In addition to what was already said.. against the EPL top 4.. Played 6, Won 6.. and you have the gall to call this team shit? show some blasted scruples nuh.. That man utd were able to keep it this close with that shitty one man side is a credit, but make no mistake Chelsea are the deserved champions anyway and anyhow how yuh try to look at it..

All this long tears talk and excuses about injuries and selling Ronaldo and Tevez.. We played a whole season without one of our (if not the) best player on the team.. Michael Essien... Ivanovic has been makeshifting at right back all season.. we played long periods without Ashley Cole and Bosingwa, half our team went African Nations for a month and on top of that the John Terry and Ashley Cole chronicles.. We also didnt buy anybody of note, and still we dominate the league!!

CHELSEA = CHAMPIONS!!!   :salute: :salute: :salute:

Cech
Cole
Terry
Alex
Ivanovic
Malouda
Lampard
Ballack
Kalou
Drogba
Anelka

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: May 09, 2010, 02:27:20 PM »
Small Mag, go in a corner and hug up ah man utd teddy bear or something and leave the celebrations to the fans of the best team in the league..

In addition to what was already said.. against the EPL top 4.. Played 6, Won 6.. and you have the gall to call this team shit? show some blasted scruples nuh.. That man utd were able to keep it this close with that shitty one man side is a credit, but make no mistake Chelsea are the deserved champions anyway and anyhow how yuh try to look at it..

All this long tears talk and excuses about injuries and selling Ronaldo and Tevez.. We played a whole season without one of our (if not the) best player on the team.. Michael Essien... Ivanovic has been makeshifting at right back all season.. we played long periods without Ashley Cole and Bosingwa, half our team went African Nations for a month and on top of that the John Terry and Ashley Cole chronicles.. We also didnt buy anybody of note, and still we dominate the league!!

Cech
Cole
Terry
Alex
Ivanovic
Malouda
Lampard
Ballack
Kalou
Drogba
Anelka

Well said! Congratulations to Chelsea  :applause:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: May 09, 2010, 02:27:55 PM »

Cech
Cole
Terry
Alex
Ivanovic
Malouda
Lampard
Ballack
Kalou
Drogba
Anelka

Couldn't have said it any better.           :beermug:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: May 09, 2010, 02:38:14 PM »

your title??

i wish man u fans wud stop boastin about havin 18 league titles.....my ass. winin a title in 1908 an 1910 and dem years where u, yuh parents and yuh grandparents didnt even born yet, it not relevant to d football of dese times. allyuh gettin on like in 1908 etc d league was how it was now.

take allyuh loss like big men and stop boastin bout titles that man u wud have won when yuh granfather was still in he father back.

cheslea to d world!
 8)

ok how about 11 prems compared to your 4... that recent enough for you

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: May 09, 2010, 03:41:14 PM »
ok how about 11 prems compared to your 4... that recent enough for you

Them grapes eh sweet at all eh?

Tell me how my ass taste?

Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: May 09, 2010, 03:49:56 PM »
Well done Chelsea- Congrats.... shoulda won the title easier this season to be honest... Some would say Man U pushed them- to me it was more like Chelsea refused to bury it when they had the chance with some dodgy inconsistent performances.  Man U was by their standards uninspiring at crucial moments and for long spells this year.....plus they struggled with injuries even more so than Chelsea I would say...to me they were lucky to still be in the race today- but Chelsea as expected made no mistake down the stretch and deservedly won the title- good season. 

Hope Essien can get fit for the World Cup- would be a shame if he missed it. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: May 09, 2010, 04:06:40 PM »
Well done Chelsea- Congrats.... shoulda won the title easier this season to be honest... Some would say Man U pushed them- to me it was more like Chelsea refused to bury it when they had the chance with some dodgy inconsistent performances.  Man U was by their standards uninspiring at crucial moments and for long spells this year.....plus they struggled with injuries even more so than Chelsea I would say...to me they were lucky to still be in the race today- but Chelsea as expected made no mistake down the stretch and deservedly won the title- good season. 

Hope Essien can get fit for the World Cup- would be a shame if he missed it. 

my sentiments exactly dis shoulda be luck up long time..........
I pity the fool....

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: May 09, 2010, 07:02:59 PM »

A lil something for de detractors..  :devil: :devil:

AirMan

« Reply #1097 on: May 09, 2010, 07:32:06 PM »
Chelsea fans does make me laugh til I cry yes  :rotfl:..so I understand Man U cannot win the title EVERY year..so in a leap year or maybe one out of every seven years a team has to win the prem instead of Man U..

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: May 09, 2010, 07:35:27 PM »
Chelsea fans does make me laugh til I cry yes  :rotfl:..so I understand Man U cannot win the title EVERY year..so in a leap year or maybe one out of every seven years a team has to win the prem instead of Man U..
:applause:

well said
 :devil:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: May 09, 2010, 10:43:48 PM »
I only get to see up to the 2nd goal. Watched the highlights tonight, them Chelsea players really enjoyed theyself in the 2nd half of the game. You could see the joy over flowing from them as they play. They really enjoyed themselves.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: May 10, 2010, 06:12:53 AM »
Congratulations to Chelsea and Ancelotti in particular. Not an easy club to work with, but he pulled it off. Ancelotti name is seldom mentioned among the "greats of coaching," but he is and will go down in history as one of the best ever.  :applause:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: May 10, 2010, 06:46:30 AM »
Congratulations to Chelsea and Ancelotti in particular. Not an easy club to work with, but he pulled it off. Ancelotti name is seldom mentioned among the "greats of coaching," but he is and will go down in history as one of the best ever.  :applause:

i know there was a post somewhere about 2 mourinho sides winning titles, however Jose failed to win with this side on his last attempts, so full credit to ancelotti.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: May 10, 2010, 07:49:01 AM »
Just watch de highlights.  Drogba's bicycle, Anelka's and Cole's goals were sweet.
This was an entertaining season :)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: May 10, 2010, 08:13:47 AM »

is that mrs bridge with terry? :devil:
(Muslim)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: May 10, 2010, 08:41:59 AM »
She hair brown... he hair brown... and they have 2 blond kids...?

Anyhow wigan should be relegated....  :beermug:

Chelski yes....

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: May 10, 2010, 08:43:38 AM »
True love conquers all!!  ;)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: May 10, 2010, 08:59:19 AM »

Hair colour....de woman most likely have it in she hair....well ah hope for Terry's sake dais the explanation.... :devil:  ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: May 10, 2010, 09:21:57 AM »
well done chelsea

103 goals is just disgustingly lethal

well done congrats

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: May 10, 2010, 10:41:23 AM »

Anyhow wigan should be relegated....  :beermug:

Chelski yes....

Yuh ever hear of grand parents, hereditary etc etc
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #1109 on: May 10, 2010, 10:46:46 AM »
As much as it pains me, congrats Chelski fans. Your team was better and the numbers in this case do not lie. Enjoy.
It was always going to be a tough ask of the United team based on its composition. I felt like Fergie flushed this season down the toilet by relying on to many uncertainties. The team was to unbalanced and the depth was deceptive. I don't want to read in his next autobiography that he regrets not strenghtening the team which resulted in the team pissing away a chance to win four in a row.

1]; } ?>