April 19, 2024, 02:49:56 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 628224 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #1500 on: January 02, 2011, 11:25:17 AM »
Flew back to London today, dropped my bags and headed straight down to Stamford Bridge...it was emotional.

We're no longer in a title race, but we still battling. Finally we scored some goals from open play. When we equalised it was madness....and when we went ahead it was utter, utter pandemonium...we didn't even celebrate like that for the title last season. Then queue some $h!tty defending for the Villa equaliser, throwing away all that hard work...gutted. I'm physically and emotionally exhausted after that. Definitely worth the admission fee.

P.S. - Paulo Ferreira - please leave.

nice attempt at a mind game... trust me I will still be watching your result vs Arsenal or City's result.. the good thing with Arsenal and City , you know they are capable of blowing shit.. Arsenal are a team that will lose to Stoke and City are legendary f**k ups... Chelsea are United's greatest threat this season... the further Chelsea are the better I feel... If Chelsea lose 1 in their next 3 prem games I think that's that though

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: January 02, 2011, 11:33:55 AM »
Flew back to London today, dropped my bags and headed straight down to Stamford Bridge...it was emotional.

We're no longer in a title race, but we still battling. Finally we scored some goals from open play. When we equalised it was madness....and when we went ahead it was utter, utter pandemonium...we didn't even celebrate like that for the title last season. Then queue some $h!tty defending for the Villa equaliser, throwing away all that hard work...gutted. I'm physically and emotionally exhausted after that. Definitely worth the admission fee.

After the clearance sale seeing Ballack and Joe Cole being shown the door, I was SURE he was one of the sale items, too.   The man stealin' money from Chelsea and he HAS to out the door in May!  If Anelka's indifference continues, I'm sorry but he will have to go, too......and Kalou really startin' to get on meh nerves now.  The man does come on and have so much skill and so little brain.....or balance!   Why TF he always ending up on the ground so?!

nice attempt at a mind game... trust me I will still be watching your result vs Arsenal or City's result.. the good thing with Arsenal and City , you know they are capable of blowing shit.. Arsenal are a team that will lose to Stoke and City are legendary f**k ups... Chelsea are United's greatest threat this season... the further Chelsea are the better I feel... If Chelsea lose 1 in their next 3 prem games I think that's that though

A so called shit side is allyuh biggest threat?  Who really tryin' to play mind games here?  ::)

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: January 02, 2011, 12:52:44 PM »
Aston Villa had 7 yellow Cards and no sending off?  :o
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: January 02, 2011, 01:17:20 PM »

After the clearance sale seeing Ballack and Joe Cole being shown the door, I was SURE he was one of the sale items, too.   The man stealin' money from Chelsea and he HAS to out the door in May!  If Anelka's indifference continues, I'm sorry but he will have to go, too......and Kalou really startin' to get on meh nerves now.  The man does come on and have so much skill and so little brain.....or balance!   Why TF he always ending up on the ground so?!

A so called shit side is allyuh biggest threat?  Who really tryin' to play mind games here?  ::)

As I said..I'm Fergie..your Rafa... FACT

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: January 10, 2011, 03:17:41 PM »
*Dusts off thread*

So 7-0 vs Ipswich. Not getting carried away given how poor Ipswich were, but there were some real positives from this game:

- The energy/fluency is back. Regardless of the opposition, Chelsea ran a hell of a lot more than the last 10 games or so, a marked contrast to the workmanlike, pensive football they've been playing recently. There was much more creative passing and bursts of pace down the wings than we've seen for ages.

- Alot of that credit goes to Lampard who is returning to his best. He was my man of the match yesterday and sprayed accurate passes relentlessly throughout the game.

- Ramires was actually decent for a change. To be fair to him, this is the type of game he should be blooded in, not the Arsenals and Man Citys.

- Josh McEachran was awesome. Up until this point I thought he was overhyped, but he was terrific yesterday in the DM role as a ball winner and even more impressively as a ball retainer and a pass selector. He didnt seem to have any fear and was probably the 2nd best player on the pitch after Lampard. If it weren't for his size, I would happily have him playing in the Prem on a regular basis.

-Van Aanholt - another good showing, he will be as good as Ashley Cole one day.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #1505 on: January 12, 2011, 07:05:17 PM »
Chelsea smash seven past Ipswich
(AFP) Sunday 9 January 2011

Frank Lampard and Daniel Sturridge both scored twice as FA Cup holders Chelsea cruised to 7-0 rout of Championship outfit Ipswich Town to set up a fourth round tie away to Everton.

Salomon Kalou, Nicolas Anelka and an own goal from Carlos Edwards also made the scoresheet as Carlo Ancelotti's side recorded a confidence-boosting win at Stamford Bridge that eased the pressure on the troubled manager.

And while a comfortable Chelsea victory was always the expected outcome, the way in which his side began their bid to win the trophy for a third successive season will provide encouragement for the London club's Italian manager.

Ancelotti had conceded in the build up to the game that it would have come as no surprise if he had lost his job following the club's recent run of results which have left Premier League champions Chelsea fifth in the table and nine points behind leaders Manchester United.

Chelsea dominated possession early on without looking truly convincing and appeared vulnerable to Ispwich's occasional foray forward. But once Kalou and Sturridge had broken the visitors' defences twice in the 33rd minute, the result was never in doubt.

It was hardly surprising Ipswich folded so easily. They arrived at Stamford Bridge languishing in 19th place in the second tier and led by Ian McParland, the caretaker-manager appointed following last week's dismissal of Roy Keane.

Paul Jewell, the former Wigan Athletic manager, is expected to be appointed as Keane's full-time replacement next week and his first job will be to help his players overcome this heavy defeat.

Ancelotti, meanwhile, will be working overtime to ensure Chelsea maintain some of the good habits they rediscovered in this game when they return to Premier League action against Blackburn Rovers next week.

Those preparations would have been much more testing had Petr Cech not twice come to his side's rescue early on. The Chelsea goalkeeper reacted bravely to divert David Norris's low cross off the toe of Connor Wickham in the 17th minute and then was forced to beat away Jason Scotland's powerful shot five minutes later.

At that point it looked as though Chelsea might be in for a troublesome afternoon but they got the break they needed in the 33rd minute when Anelka's shot was half-saved by Marton Fulop and Kalou raced in to help the ball over the line as it dribbled towards the goal.

Chelsea were two up within seconds when Sturridge turned in Jose Bosingwa's near-post cross. There was worse to come for Ipswich in the 41st minute when Norris fouled John Terry, allowing Lampard to whip over a free kick which was headed into his own net by Edwards.

From then on, it was simply a case of how many more Chelsea could score in the second period as their self-belief came flooding back. Within minutes of the restart, Anelka drilled home a fourth goal with a low shot after exchanging crosses with Sturridge. Sturridge then claimed his second in the 53rd minute with an excellent curled shot that looped over Fulop from the angle of the penalty area.

Lampard then completed the scoring with two goals in as many minutes, the first a powerful 78th minute drive from 16 yards out, followed by a close range tap-in after good work by Branislav Ivanovic.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: January 15, 2011, 12:56:22 PM »
2-0 and, as Carlo would say, we still in de difficult moment, but things are looking up.

We started very, very well, but just couldnt break through - Ramires' shot against the crossbar in de first few minutes summed up our luck recently. As the game went on, the crowd and the players got increasingly nervous and it looked as if the bad spell was gonna continue. Finally our luck changed - from a scrappy corner Ivanovic squeezed in an ugly shot. The relief was clear and it was followed up not too long after by another scrappy Anelka goal. That was the kind of victory we needed.

Positives:

Ramires - he was excellent today, Man of the Match. His hustling was great as always, but his tackling and passing were vastly improved. He really looked like a top player today and the crowd are starting to get behind him. His problem often seemed to be that he was trying to hard, but he was much more composed today and chose his passes wisely. Offensively he will never be a Lampard, but based on his overally game he looked like a new Essien (unlike the real Essien, who continues to look short of confidence). If he could play every game like today I would definitely have him start over Mikel.

McEachran - only had a 15 minute cameo at the end, but did not put a foot wrong. This kid is great. Constantly wants the ball and never loses it. You can tell how much confidence the other players have in him because he is usually their first option to pass to when he is nearby, which is very unusual for such a young player (contrast that with Ramires who is usually given the ball as a last resort). He will definitely be a key player for England in the next World Cup (from the man who first told you about Jack Wilshere, check the Arsenal thread if yuh tink I lying  ;D)

Negatives:

Drogba - he seemed to be trying, but his running looked very laboured, as if he is carrying an injury or has simply lost a step.

Malouda -he got better as the game went along, particularly after we went ahead but he is not making the marauding runs he used to anymore. His play is too slow, too methodical for a winger....he's playing like Anelka. One Anelka is frustrating enough.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: January 23, 2011, 07:13:37 AM »
Ah hah to give this thread a little love and bring it back on page 1, since the faithful seem to have abandoned it ;D
Live large and prosper!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: January 23, 2011, 09:43:05 AM »
Ah hah to give this thread a little love and bring it back on page 1, since the faithful seem to have abandoned it ;D

Doh worry next year u go see the thread name change to City Forever  :devil:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: January 24, 2011, 12:33:31 AM »
ALL allyuh haters could hul allyuh arse!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: January 24, 2011, 12:59:55 AM »
David Luiz is about to sign for us, the thread will heat up then  ;D

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: January 24, 2011, 05:23:35 AM »

why allyuh takin dem on, team  was gettin 6 an' 7 an' dis thread on page 3 an' 4 same way............... d manu thread does go ectoplasmic  whenever dem fair weather muddafuuckas losin.....why yuh stressin ::)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 07:52:04 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: January 24, 2011, 08:09:20 AM »

Ramires - he was excellent today, Man of the Match.

Glad to hear that-  I want him to do well at Chelsea- He can definitely play but he's inconsistent...over the 90 minutes and over a spell of games- very inconsistent.  I thought the same of him for Brazil- you could never tell which Ramires would show up.  Hopefully he can get some belief and momentum. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: January 24, 2011, 08:30:13 AM »

why allyuh takin dem on, team  was gettin 6 an' 7 an' dis thread on page 3 an' 4 same way............... d manu thread does go ectoplasmic  whenever dem fair weather muddafuuckas losin.....why yuh stressin ::)

aaaaaaahahahahaha  :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: January 24, 2011, 09:00:32 AM »

aaaaaaahahahahaha  :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

look who, Mr. Sabbatical himself..............wais d good boss :)
I pity the fool....

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: January 24, 2011, 01:04:52 PM »

Deal appears to be agreed, his work permit hearing is set for Wednesday :beermug:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: January 24, 2011, 02:14:50 PM »
Boom Bang....mash dem up Didier!  :beermug:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: January 24, 2011, 02:28:34 PM »
Like Anelka get some poonks how he running so fast and hard
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: January 24, 2011, 03:34:06 PM »
RAMIRES!!!  ;D :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Finally beginning to prove his worth....nothing spectacular, but that goal was Lampard-esque in the way he trailed the attack into the box....and great 2 see the other players mobbing him after the goal  :beermug:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 03:39:26 PM by Ryan »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: January 24, 2011, 05:45:27 PM »

Yuh right boy, Lefty, yuh right.  :beermug:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: January 25, 2011, 02:53:18 PM »
Breaking news on ESPN: Chelsea have had a £52m (60m euros) joint bid for Atletico Madrid's Sergio Aguero and Diego Godin rejected.

Abrahamovic is gettin fedup of dis sh!t, who de eff is Man City? :challenge:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: January 25, 2011, 03:56:50 PM »

I now see this goal... wha kinda matrix jedi kung fu goal is this...  :o  :o

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/soEeWQ5rzQ0&amp;hl" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/soEeWQ5rzQ0&amp;hl</a>
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: January 25, 2011, 04:56:14 PM »
Iz de shitty standard of balls they use now.  Last week I saw another goal like that.
Personally I find it takes away from the game.  There's no glory in scoring because the ball moves randomly after you hit it. 

Anybody ever played Nintendo World Cup?
The "super shot" used to look just like this.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SL6tLpMFi7U" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SL6tLpMFi7U</a>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: January 25, 2011, 06:46:41 PM »
Elan..yuh ent dead today?

Yuh must have break all over the place when you see 2-0 ... then Berba with the administration of poison

;)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: January 29, 2011, 12:57:57 AM »
Ancelotti on Friday: 'I know very well what my club is doing now but I don't want to speak about it. The club is trying to do everything to improve the squad.'

Interesting weekend ahead, will we have the same squad when the dust settles?

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: January 29, 2011, 08:23:23 AM »
Drogba for such a great player is sickening with his play acting, diving and fakeing antics
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: January 29, 2011, 08:27:05 AM »
Drogba for such a great player is sickening with his play acting, diving and fakeing antics

He was disgusting today with it.... at the end there was the worst.. rolling in agony as if he snapped an achilles...Everton players hesitated and 1 kicked it out.. Chelsea dont give it back and get a corner..guess who takes the f**king corner 20 seconds later

They get away today...Everton were looking good and deserved the win

giggsy11

« Reply #1527 on: January 29, 2011, 08:50:43 AM »

Deal appears to be agreed, his work permit hearing is set for Wednesday :beermug:

But Ryan yuh have goat mout or wat? Wah happen?  ;D All yuh better off stayin away from dem players owned by 2 or more parties. Never ends nice in the long run. Work the yutes in, work dem in!

giggsy11

« Reply #1528 on: January 29, 2011, 08:56:54 AM »
I love that Seamus Coleman for Everton-agressive, smart, some skill, brave and determined. A typical Everton player. Everton has achance in the return leg. Plus Cahil will be back.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: January 29, 2011, 02:32:48 PM »
I love that Seamus Coleman for Everton-agressive, smart, some skill, brave and determined. A typical Everton player. Everton has achance in the return leg. Plus Cahil will be back.

steups, i wudda rather we lost, i really cah be bothered goin 2 watch a nex everton game....d one in december was boring enuf, as was de game today.

1]; } ?>