April 19, 2024, 10:10:57 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 628306 times)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #1560 on: February 06, 2011, 12:24:00 PM »
Liverpool beat the champs... pathetic...

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: February 06, 2011, 01:23:06 PM »
We were dreadful and deserved nothing. Torres was shite just like everyone else. The only positive was the performance of David Luiz.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: February 07, 2011, 02:51:52 PM »
Minor setback yesterday Fernando, but its gonna work out  ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7B5ftOV3FYA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7B5ftOV3FYA</a>

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: February 14, 2011, 05:52:06 PM »
Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: February 14, 2011, 05:53:14 PM »
 :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #1565 on: February 14, 2011, 05:56:07 PM »
Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Anybody home?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: February 14, 2011, 05:58:29 PM »
Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

:rotfl:  I hadda laugh at dis one, myself.  This was funny....but payback go be nasty so watchout!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #1567 on: February 14, 2011, 06:17:24 PM »
Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

:rotfl:  I hadda laugh at dis one, myself.  This was funny....but payback go be nasty so watchout!

Listen I remembered when when United was going tru the whole Rooney saga and the originator of this thread and some Chelski fans were in dey glee talking about United gone tru, and they can't wait for United to jus fall apart. Well is that the kind of payback you talking about?   ;)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: February 14, 2011, 06:18:06 PM »
The team loss they way. Is like they forget how to score.
But Luiz is the real deal. They coulda leave Torres in Liverpool, he need $100 for a slump buster.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 06:20:13 PM by Bitter »
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

giggsy11

« Reply #1569 on: February 14, 2011, 06:20:00 PM »
Sidenote: I love Luiz's hair and game!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: February 14, 2011, 06:28:01 PM »
Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Listen I remembered when when United was going tru the whole Rooney saga and the originator of this thread and some Chelski fans were in dey glee talking about United gone tru, and they can't wait for United to jus fall apart. Well is that the kind of payback you talking about?   ;)

No.  I remember (1) tellin' allyuh not to be worryin' too much about the Glazers and the whole financial issues when Portsmouth was goin' tru dey issues and every body was runnin' roung like chicken, bawlin' "de sky fawlin'!" Now allyuh in allyuh glee, nobody eh tinkin' 'bout de books no more.  ;) I also remember (2) lamenting that the announcers (and others) was getting ahead of themselves when rooney scored his first goal (a penalty) of the season, declaring that "he's back" when in fact he wasn't.....He STILL isn't.  One lil' bicycle kick does not a season make.  Listen, we may have coached and played ourselves out of the race this year....but next year is worries fuh allyuh!

Side Notes: (1) I puttin' the blame squarely on Carlo shoulders now, (2) Torres will eventually find his scoring feet and (3) Luiz is a BOSS player.  Bye bye, Paulo Fereirra.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 06:36:01 PM by Mango Chow! »

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: February 14, 2011, 06:38:26 PM »
have to say allyuh real lucky ref FAILED to have that penalty retaken

drogba blatantly IN the box BEFORE dempsey even kicks the ball

get away, what a get away

giggsy11

« Reply #1572 on: February 14, 2011, 06:43:23 PM »
Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

No.  I remember (1) tellin' allyuh not to be worryin' too much about the Glazers and the whole financial issues when Portsmouth was goin' tru dey issues and every body was runnin' roung like chicken, bawlin' "de sky fawlin'!" Now allyuh in allyuh glee, nobody eh tinkin' 'bout de books no more.  ;) I also remember (2) lamenting that the announcers (and others) was getting ahead of themselves when rooney scored his first goal (a penalty) of the season, declaring that "he's back" when in fact he wasn't.....He STILL isn't.  One lil' bicycle kick does not a season make.  Listen, we may have coached and played ourselves out of the race this year....but next year is worries fuh allyuh!

Side Notes: (1) I puttin' the blame squarely on Carlo shoulders now, (2) Torres will eventually find his scoring feet and (3) Luiz is a BOSS player.  Bye bye, Paulo Fereirra.

When will allyuh realize all yuh need wingers and not forwards playing on the wings? Roonay has played shite all season including up until he scored Saturday! Kompany had him under heavy manners! Thank goodness everybody else has picked up the slack this year! We will buy in the summer and we will get better, allyuh need to buy a whole team to compete with us! Spurs in better position to get better than allyuh; doh study we study Spurs and City!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: February 14, 2011, 06:43:44 PM »

If they scored it would have had to have been re-taken as well.  Players from BOTH teams were in the box. Try again!  

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: February 14, 2011, 06:47:05 PM »
Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

When will allyuh realize all yuh need wingers and not forwards playing on the wings? Roonay has played shite all season including up until he scored Saturday! Kompany had him under heavy manners! Thank goodness everybody else has picked up the slack this year! We will buy in the summer and we will get better, allyuh need to buy a whole team to compete with us! Spurs in better position to get better than allyuh; doh study we study Spurs and City!

I eh even want to hear talk about wingers because I was rantin' about dat 4 seasons ago.  We had Robben, SWP, Joe Cole and Duff and we let them ALL go!  Take dat one up wit management!

giggsy11

« Reply #1575 on: February 14, 2011, 06:49:50 PM »
Glad we score to win against City but lord just because it was Roonay the Englishman who ,the spectacular goal, now the English press acting like he is the English Pele!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: February 14, 2011, 06:54:14 PM »
Glad we score to win against City but lord just because it was Roonay the Englishman who ,the spectacular goal, now the English press acting like he is the English Pele!

the americans doing the same thing....takin' poll and all kinda ting callin' it "the best" bicycle kick ever.....WTF?!?!  Obviously they never see the one Ronaldinho score fuh Barca!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: February 14, 2011, 11:44:42 PM »

If they scored it would have had to have been re-taken as well.  Players from BOTH teams were in the box. Try again!  
I know the rules captain obvious, the ref failed to mhave it retaken the laws are clear on this

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: February 15, 2011, 04:56:43 AM »

I know the rules captain obvious, the ref failed to mhave it retaken the laws are clear on this

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, SHOO, fly!!

I doh really care whether or not yuh know the rules, private benjamin, it's your one-sided remarks I'm addressing.  Either you "obviously" FAILED to acknowledge how the rules applied in this case or yuh really just don't know them as much as you claim to.  If dempsey had scored, would you have come on this thread to bitch about the ref having "...FAILED to have the penalty re-taken..." or that Fulham "...get away..." I seriously doubt it, but yuh sure woulda had something to say about any Chelsea fan that may have taken that position, though.   Please.....go--------->THAT way!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: February 15, 2011, 06:49:18 AM »

If they scored it would have had to have been re-taken as well.  Players from BOTH teams were in the box. Try again!

I doh really care whether or not yuh know the rules, private benjamin, it's your one-sided remarks I'm addressing.  Either you "obviously" FAILED to acknowledge how the rules applied in this case or yuh really just don't know them as much as you claim to.  If dempsey had scored, would you have come on this thread to bitch about the ref having "...FAILED to have the penalty re-taken..." or that Fulham "...get away..." I seriously doubt it, but yuh sure woulda had something to say about any Chelsea fan that may have taken that position, though.   Please.....go--------->THAT way!

Mango chump
Did I say you were lucky he didn't score?
I said you were lucky it wasn't retaken
So take yuh wrong and strong blue blood BS, shut up and learn some objectivity

Hope you don't struggle to comprehend the fact that it should have been retaken score or not

if dempsey scored and it wasnt retaken i woulda come here and said hard luck and made note that Chelsea in the same boat as arsenal as opposed to manu

you are the prejudiced one, if another chelsea fan said exactly what i said i doubt you would let this "fly" ruffle yuh big blue ass

Its another example of the substandard officiating that is killing the game especially in the premiership

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:50:47 AM by GunnerStunner »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: February 15, 2011, 01:58:14 PM »

If they scored it would have had to have been re-taken as well.  Players from BOTH teams were in the box. Try again!

Mango chump

Hope you don't struggle to comprehend the fact that it should have been retaken score or not  :bs:

I obviously know the rule better than you.  Yuh need to get a refund for them refereeing courses yuh claim yuh take.

if dempsey scored and it wasnt retaken i woulda come here and said hard luck and made note that Chelsea in the same boat as arsenal as opposed to manu  :bs:

you are the prejudiced one, if another chelsea fan said exactly what i said i doubt you would let this "fly" ruffle yuh big blue ass   :bs:

Chelsea fans would have been told the same thing with a much nicer tone....obviously, jackass.

Its another example of the substandard officiating that is killing the game especially in the premiership  :bs:

Too late to try and "show" objectivity here (a menial attempt, albeit.)  There was none present in your initial post.

Boy....I could only IMAGINE how much you make your teachers pull out they hair in primary school because you are as strongheadedly dumb.....as they come.   Please don't try to come now, talkin' 'bout the "subtandard officiating" now because that was never the objective of your point in the first place. 

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: February 15, 2011, 04:10:25 PM »

Mango chump

Hope you don't struggle to comprehend the fact that it should have been retaken score or not  :bs: in your opinion bs or not, but the law is there and the ref got it wrong.

I obviously know the rule better than you.  Yuh need to get a refund for them refereeing courses yuh claim yuh take.

if dempsey scored and it wasnt retaken i woulda come here and said hard luck and made note that Chelsea in the same boat as arsenal as opposed to manu  :bs:

you are the prejudiced one, if another chelsea fan said exactly what i said i doubt you would let this "fly" ruffle yuh big blue ass   :bs:

Chelsea fans would have been told the same thing with a much nicer tone....obviously, jackass. by you, but you so looking life through blue tinted glasses you cant see further than yuh braying muzzle

Its another example of the substandard officiating that is killing the game especially in the premiership  :bs: how was this bs? you think the ref got this one right?

Too late to try and "show" objectivity here (a menial attempt, albeit.)  There was none present in your initial post. it was always implied, i am sure you remember small mag and i going on about the manu getting the calls etc

Boy....I could only IMAGINE how much you make your teachers pull out they hair in primary school because you are as strongheadedly dumb.....as they come.   Please don't try to come now, talkin' 'bout the "subtandard officiating" now because that was never the objective of your point in the first place. 

mango fuh brains

i have ALWAYS spoken out against poor officiating, it is my biggest gripe in todays game

for example when a manu player burried studs in drogbas chest and drogba got booked

you just sour ppl jumping up about chelsea get away etc etc

fact remains ref FAILED to have it retaken

good night and good luck maybe the wizard might give you a bigger brain and a smaller mouth

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: February 15, 2011, 07:18:17 PM »
gunnerstunner, I won't bother to quote you again, it gettin' too tiresome......I could only shake my head at how fundamentally and amazingly stupid you are.  If you still cannot comprehend my position that the penalty was supposed to be taken over whether dempsey scored or not, and still call yuh self tryin' to beat ME over the head with it, yuh need to come off the computer and try "Nelson's West Indian Readers" instead.  You simply cannot read, my friend, and I truly pity you.  I'm sure you rather carry a pound of feathers than a pound of lead because the lead too heavy but yuh know what, the world have room for dum-dums like you, Jed.     
I guess Chelsea are lucky it wasn't "re-taken" because what, you and God alone know for sure that a re-taken penalty was going to score, right? Ok, boss.  What go be the Barca-arsenal score tomorrow?   Boy....go f**k yuh self and make a child nuh!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: February 15, 2011, 09:08:57 PM »
gunnerstunner, I won't bother to quote you again, it gettin' too tiresome......I could only shake my head at how fundamentally and amazingly stupid you are.  If you still cannot comprehend my position that the penalty was supposed to be taken over whether dempsey scored or not, and still call yuh self tryin' to beat ME over the head with it, yuh need to come off the computer and try "Nelson's West Indian Readers" instead.  You simply cannot read, my friend, and I truly pity you.  I'm sure you rather carry a pound of feathers than a pound of lead because the lead too heavy but yuh know what, the world have room for dum-dums like you, Jed.     
I guess Chelsea are lucky it wasn't "re-taken" because what, you and God alone know for sure that a re-taken penalty was going to score, right? Ok, boss.  What go be the Barca-arsenal score tomorrow?   Boy....go f**k yuh self and make a child nuh!
Boy this mango skin sorf!

Only a moron like you coupd deduce that I was implying that fulham would score the retaken penalty that should have been retaken that you like a child pointed out that fulham players were in the box
But mamee he do it too!
You so ignorant
I said Chelsea was lucky, luck does not denot a guarantee
Hence because it wasn't retaken because of the red failure we will never know

But since you cannot man up and say yes we dodged a bullet there you want to act like every illiterate male machismo that is pulling TnT down

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: February 15, 2011, 09:31:27 PM »
Boy this mango skin sorf!

Only a moron like you coupd deduce that I was implying that fulham would score the retaken penalty that should have been retaken that you like a child pointed out that fulham players were in the box
But mamee he do it too!
You so ignorant
I said Chelsea was lucky, luck does not denot a guarantee
Hence because it wasn't retaken because of the red failure we will never know

But since you cannot man up and say yes we dodged a bullet there you want to act like every illiterate male machismo that is pulling TnT down

Boss...do you realize yuh talkin' so much arseness that you talkin' in circles and contradicting yourself at this point?  I pity you even more.  I take back what I said....go f**k yourself but please use a rubber.  We don't want any more like you running around. 

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: February 16, 2011, 06:18:59 AM »
Mango Mess
Your insults are nothing but a reflection of what little or no class you have. But I should expect that from a QRC waste product

Enjoy you and your teams breakdown this year

:devil:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: February 16, 2011, 08:03:56 AM »
Mango Mess
Your insults are nothing but a reflection of what little or no class you have. But I should expect that from a QRC waste product

Enjoy you and your teams breakdown this year

:devil:

Yuh shouldn't keep lettin' the QRC thing bother yuh so much, jed. Relax and let it go....any other secondary school woulda teach yuh to read and write just as well had you had the opportunity....I mean...I'm sure yuh woulda make it outta primary school....eventually...so yuh shouldn'ta give up....but ah still give yuh credit, yuh tryin' now.  Yuh tryin' real hard.
As far as my team breakin' down this year....small ting, jed.  QRC does teach we how to take we wins and losses in stride.  I have long come to grips with Chelsea's season this year so keep yuh devil and play mas wit it.....is YOU who have tears to come in yuh eye over the next couple months.  Ah promise ah go offer yuh a hanky to wwipe yuh tears. (dize wha QRC man does do when dey see lil' gyul cryin')   

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: February 16, 2011, 11:47:27 AM »
The only girl you see crying is in the mirror

And I could care less about any team you follow ups n downs

I have my own for that

But try and understand that you are just the annoying pothound barking loud behind a fence of ignorance with a falsely placed sense of intelect and moral righteousness

Arsenal Forever!  :devil: :beermug: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 11:58:15 AM by GunnerStunner »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: February 16, 2011, 12:05:13 PM »
The only girl crying is in my mirror

And I couldn't care less about any team you follow ups n downs

I have my own for that

But try and understand that you are just annoying the pothound barking loud behind a fence of ignorance with a falsely placed sense of intelect and moral righteousness

Ah fix it fuh yuh.  :beermug:

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: February 16, 2011, 03:24:34 PM »
The only girl crying is in my mirror

And I couldn't care less about any team you follow ups n downs

I have my own for that

But try and understand that you are just annoying the pothound barking loud behind a fence of ignorance with a falsely placed sense of intelect and moral righteousness

Ah fix it fuh yuh.  :beermug:

buh aye aye

you can teach an old dog new tricks  :beermug: :rotfl: :beermug:

1]; } ?>