April 28, 2024, 04:14:46 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 631866 times)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #2100 on: October 31, 2011, 11:08:36 AM »
Chelsea just put on they best Arsenal impression. It look good...  ::)

I think Terry slip on some stray racism on the field.  :devil: We need to clean that up...

lol yeah that could be a bit slipperry lol

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: October 31, 2011, 06:44:45 PM »
News is AVB tear d players a new one in training the day after the game and instead of the usual 20min cool down session and getting to go home he keep they tail outside for a hard training session.

This team has to step up or they could find themselves in another rot like they did this time last season ....it would be even worse now tho as they are already 9 behind the leaders

They deserve every new one he rip them (Drogba, too!)...speaking of Drogba, is it me or did the same tackle that got him (deservedly) sent off against QPR the same one that some committed on Mata's goal? 

just you
song didnt go in two footed at mata
song went in one leg trying to block the shot
there is a differencesong was trying to get between the ball and goal not tackling the man

yea the biggest difference beside the one leg and two was the fact song try and stop a shot at goal...drogba hit ah tackle facing he OWN GOAL in the other half of the field smh...but he did apologise to his team mates....i still feel that game period tho he look out of it

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: October 31, 2011, 08:24:44 PM »
News is AVB tear d players a new one in training the day after the game and instead of the usual 20min cool down session and getting to go home he keep they tail outside for a hard training session.

This team has to step up or they could find themselves in another rot like they did this time last season ....it would be even worse now tho as they are already 9 behind the leaders

They deserve every new one he rip them (Drogba, too!)...speaking of Drogba, is it me or did the same tackle that got him (deservedly) sent off against QPR the same one that some committed on Mata's goal? 

just you
song didnt go in two footed at mata
song went in one leg trying to block the shot
there is a differencesong was trying to get between the ball and goal not tackling the man

yea the biggest difference beside the one leg and two was the fact song try and stop a shot at goal...drogba hit ah tackle facing he OWN GOAL in the other half of the field smh...but he did apologise to his team mates....i still feel that game period tho he look out of it
Song coulda still easily got at least a yellow on dat tackle. Water under d bridge though.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: November 05, 2011, 07:40:21 AM »
Come on, CHELSEA!!

giggsy11

« Reply #2104 on: November 05, 2011, 09:18:01 AM »
Thank goodness Cech wears that dunce cap!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: November 05, 2011, 09:22:29 AM »

:laugh:  Like somebody leave out d sugar on d counter boy....d roaches manu fans startin' to come out.

giggsy11

« Reply #2106 on: November 05, 2011, 09:34:03 AM »

:laugh:  Like somebody leave out d sugar on d counter boy....d roaches manu fans startin' to come out.

Lol! I doh know who side lookin worse today, your or mine! I bet Cech doh come back out after half time.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: November 05, 2011, 10:01:25 AM »

Lol! I doh know who side lookin worse today, your or mine! I bet Cech doh come back out after half time.

at least allyuh shyte side up a goal. (there IS hope :praying: for us after all!)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: November 05, 2011, 01:44:14 PM »
Did you all see that Torres miss/ That boy needs a bush bath. Lampard is boss.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: November 20, 2011, 09:48:03 AM »
....good mornin', folks.  Ah feelin' it today.  We breakin' dis bad run we been havin' lately against dis shyte side.  I say we put JT on suarez....fight (racist) fire wit fire.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 09:51:20 AM by Mango Chow! »

giggsy11

« Reply #2110 on: November 20, 2011, 10:10:07 AM »
....good mornin', folks.  Ah feelin' it today.  We breakin' dis bad run we been havin' lately against dis shyte side.  I say we put JT on suarez....fight (racist) fire wit fire.

And the battle of the pudgy midfielders-Adams vs Lumpard!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: November 20, 2011, 10:34:48 AM »

And the battle of the pudgy midfielders-Adams vs Lumpard!

between he and Malouda and the critical role he plays for this team the two of them does lose posession far too easily and far too often fuh my liking.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: November 20, 2011, 12:12:07 PM »
stop spending money on mega yachts abramovich and spend it on players... torres might start clicking fuh an extra 50 mil...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: November 20, 2011, 12:39:33 PM »
Malouda was easily Chelsea's MOM... I doubt any one defender in the PL has fallen off as fast as Terry has today. Better game by Suarez with his decision making and Terry's flaws would have been further exposed.  On one play he failed to find Bellamy in space after Terry stepped up to get the ball and get skinned... on another he try ah 50-yard chip instead of sending Kuyt 1-v-1 with Cech.

Mikel... lol

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: November 20, 2011, 12:40:45 PM »
I like AVB but I feel he inherited a squad that stale and on the out and needed a manager with years of experience to get them to perform

I honestly think he will be replaced this week and Guus will be the new manager which is a scary thought as we know he can get them going

AVB has a bright future though but he has to be given time and not have a money hungry c**t breathing over him.. he needs a club that will give him a chance to do his thing... If Chelsea keep him for the season I'd be surprised

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: November 20, 2011, 12:44:06 PM »
stop spending money on mega yachts abramovich and spend it on players... torres might start clicking fuh an extra 50 mil...

Gwan nuh hater! lol! Allyuh in allyuh glee eh!  Our team jes' not clickin' right now at all.  Still too methodical in midfield, too slow in defense and too wasteful on front of goal.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: November 20, 2011, 12:51:33 PM »
Malouda was easily Chelsea's MOM... I doubt any one defender in the PL has fallen off as fast as Terry has today. Better game by Suarez with his decision making and Terry's flaws would have been further exposed.  On one play he failed to find Bellamy in space after Terry stepped up to get the ball and get skinned... on another he try ah 50-yard chip instead of sending Kuyt 1-v-1 with Cech.

Mikel... lol

Chelsea didn't have any players that coulda "easily" get no MOM.  They all played shit.  Malouda took a terrible shot that was lucky to fall for Sturridge and he is one of Chelsea's perennial ball-losers in the mid and attaccking thirds of the field along with Lampard and stiill need 10 tries just to deliver 1 proper ball into the box.   Not to mention the glaring miss in front of goal dat you woulda raping Torres for had he missed it.  Liverpool's aggressiveness paid off and it was effective against ALL the midfielders in the first half, not just Mikel.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: November 20, 2011, 12:56:08 PM »
I like AVB but I feel he inherited a squad that stale and on the out and needed a manager with years of experience to get them to perform

I honestly think he will be replaced this week and Guus will be the new manager which is a scary thought as we know he can get them going

AVB has a bright future though but he has to be given time and not have a money hungry c**t breathing over him.. he needs a club that will give him a chance to do his thing... If Chelsea keep him for the season I'd be surprised

Chelsea need to revamp some/all of their aging players, plain and simple.  Lampard and Terry are becoming more liabilities than assets as time goes on and it's becoming more and more evident that they are struggling more and more with the sheer pace of the game.  Ashley Cole gamble and bite hard on johnson's ball control at a time yuh wish he wouldna be so aggressive. 

giggsy11

« Reply #2118 on: November 20, 2011, 01:02:34 PM »
If this is what they are going to get from some of their senior players, Chelski might as well start playing some of their youngsters in defense and midfield. Get them some experience and raise the energy level in the side. Lampard is so damn one demensional that if he doesn't score he brings nothing else to the table. He always looking to drive forward tuh score and leaving the midfeild expose  as well as not creating anything for the forwards. As well is taking up the space where a Mata likes to operate.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: November 20, 2011, 01:11:34 PM »
  Chelsea didn't have any players that coulda "easily" get no MOM.  They all played shit.  Malouda took a terrible shot that was lucky to fall for Sturridge and he is one of Chelsea's perennial ball-losers in the mid and attaccking thirds of the field along with Lampard and stiill need 10 tries just to deliver 1 proper ball into the box.   Not to mention the glaring miss in front of goal dat you woulda raping Torres for had he missed it.  Liverpool's aggressiveness paid off and it was effective against ALL the midfielders in the first half, not just Mikel.

All the midfielders was shitty... but only one get pull at halftime.  I'm sure that really helps your argument.  Malouda had an assist (lucky or not) on one goal and nearly had a hand in two others.  If all the midfield was shitty and he was the best, of the shitty lot, how does that refute that he was easily the best MOM candidate?  Yuh so ready to argue that yuh talking shit without realizing it... or maybe yuh do and just cyah help yuhself.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: November 20, 2011, 01:16:11 PM »
If this is what they are going to get from some of their senior players, Chelski might as well start playing some of their youngsters in defense and midfield. Get them some experience and raise the energy level in the side. Lampard is so damn one demensional that if he doesn't score he brings nothing else to the table. He always looking to drive forward tuh score and leaving the midfeild expose  as well as not creating anything for the forwards. As well is taking up the space where a Mata likes to operate.

People does get tie up wit Lampard....ah love de guy, but his tim has passed and the pace and style of the game now is beyond him.  Yes, he is probably one of the (current) leading scorers on the team, but that has just as much to do with the other goal-scorers not stepping up.  Chelsea has ALWAYS been vulnerable against aggressive teams and it does frustrate de hell outta me to see players getting out-hustled.  Is no secret what liverpool was doing.  Mikel had his bad moment today but he plays his role quite well......ah starting to worry 'bout Ashley Cole....he startin' to look like de old Ashley Cole of 2002....he having more and more of his Ronaldinho moments and that is never good.  David Luiz was trying too hard to do too much today and it nearly kill us off.  For me, as per usual, the effort that Ramires does put out was our only saving grace in midfield and that says alot.   

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: November 20, 2011, 01:23:05 PM »
shit team
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: November 20, 2011, 01:27:29 PM »

All the midfielders was shitty... but only one get pull at halftime.  I'm sure that really helps your argument.  Malouda had an assist (lucky or not) on one goal and nearly had a hand in two others.  If all the midfield was shitty and he was the best, of the shitty lot, how does that refute that he was easily the best MOM candidate?  Yuh so ready to argue that yuh talking shit without realizing it... or maybe yuh do and just cyah help yuhself.

"nearly" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades so them two goals that Malouda "nearly" had a hand in, means nothing.  An asshole like yourself would never see how his shaky possession plays into the hands of the aggressive teams game in and game out.  An asshole like you would see that he has opportunities and space to deliver quality crosses in the box and can't do it to proper effect and call it a "MOM performance"  Assholes (plural) like you would see Mikel's subbing as a performance oriented one as opposed to a tactical one and overlook the shit that Lampard and David Luiz was playing, constantly losing the ball and playing into liverpool's aggression.  There were a myriad of players that could have gotten pulled if "performance" was the motive.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: November 20, 2011, 01:29:34 PM »

Yuh need to watch a game and underststand what is going on in truth rather than comng on here and trying to "win arguments". 

giggsy11

« Reply #2124 on: November 20, 2011, 01:34:14 PM »

People does get tie up wit Lampard....ah love de guy, but his tim has passed and the pace and style of the game now is beyond him.  Yes, he is probably one of the (current) leading scorers on the team, but that has just as much to do with the other goal-scorers not stepping up.  Chelsea has ALWAYS been vulnerable against aggressive teams and it does frustrate de hell outta me to see players getting out-hustled.  Is no secret what liverpool was doing.  Mikel had his bad moment today but he plays his role quite well......ah starting to worry 'bout Ashley Cole....he startin' to look like de old Ashley Cole of 2002....he having more and more of his Ronaldinho moments and that is never good.  David Luiz was trying too hard to do too much today and it nearly kill us off.  For me, as per usual, the effort that Ramires does put out was our only saving grace in midfield and that says alot.   

If  Chelski can replace Lampard and Malouda with a decent/speedy wingers, play Mata (creativity), Ramires( agressive and athletic), and Mikel (only because he is the most defensive of our mids) the side would look better. If not Mikel play one of your younger mids. Dey need tuh pick dey spots when Lampard play instead of still treating him like he undroppable. Ashley Cole as he has gotten older is starting to cheat and as a result his positioning has been poor. No way one footed Valencia, should have had the beating of him as much as he did last year when United played them. Also I think he has a lot of wear and tear on that body; that fella does hardly get rest-similar to how United does be running Evra out dey game after game.

giggsy11

« Reply #2125 on: November 20, 2011, 01:37:41 PM »

Yuh need to watch a game and underststand what is going on in truth rather than comng on here and trying to "win arguments". 

On the Soca Warriors "People's Court".

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: November 20, 2011, 02:03:42 PM »
   "nearly" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades so them two goals that Malouda "nearly" had a hand in, means nothing.  An asshole like yourself would never see how his shaky possession plays into the hands of the aggressive teams game in and game out.  An asshole like you would see that he has opportunities and space to deliver quality crosses in the box and can't do it to proper effect and call it a "MOM performance"  Assholes (plural) like you would see Mikel's subbing as a performance oriented one as opposed to a tactical one and overlook the shit that Lampard and David Luiz was playing, constantly losing the ball and playing into liverpool's aggression.  There were a myriad of players that could have gotten pulled if "performance" was the motive.

"Assholes" like me, the commentating team and every English writer who covered the game have said that Mikel was subbed for a shitty performance.  But you's de real expert (asshole and Mikel fanboy) so of course you know better.  For everything negative yuh have to say about Malouda none of that refutes the point that he was yuh shitty teams best shitty player on the day.  Now yuh talking about who looking to "win arguments" LOL  Just admit yuh talking shit and hush yuh ass and there would be no "arguments".

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: November 20, 2011, 02:28:34 PM »

"Assholes" like me, the commentating team and every English writer who covered the game have said that Mikel was subbed for a shitty performance.  But you's de real expert (asshole and Mikel fanboy) so of course you know better.  For everything negative yuh have to say about Malouda none of that refutes the point that he was yuh shitty teams best shitty player on the day.  Now yuh talking about who looking to "win arguments" LOL  Just admit yuh talking shit and hush yuh ass and there would be no "arguments".

Proving the ass-hole you are, you quoting english writers and commentators that fail to admit Frank Lampard's shortcomings and level of liability.  Them same "commentators" pointed out that liverpool failed to capitalize on the defensive exposure that Mikel's departure left.  Both team's tactics changed at the half.  Ivanovic played his role much better than Malouda played his,  John Terry with his slow ass, played his role much better than Malouda played his but you (and the English writers) wanna "easily" give a man a team's MOM for underachieving.   Mikel had a decent game apart from his error (but of course a c**t like you would only be focused on the error.)  Same miss yuh woulda be biting off Torres dick for, yuh suckin' Malouda balls to say nothing.  You keep listening to English journalism. 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: November 20, 2011, 02:36:19 PM »
Proving the ass-hole you are, you quoting english writers and commentators that fail to admit Frank Lampard's shortcomings and level of liability.  Them same "commentators" pointed out that liverpool failed to capitalize on the defensive exposure that Mikel's departure left.  Both team's tactics changed at the half.  Ivanovic played his role much better than Malouda played his,  John Terry with his slow ass, played his role much better than Malouda played his but you (and the English writers) wanna "easily" give a man a team's MOM for underachieving.   Mikel had a decent game apart from his error (but of course a c**t like you would only be focused on the error.)  Same miss yuh woulda be biting off Torres dick for, yuh suckin' Malouda balls to say nothing.  You keep listening to English journalism. 

You must really be on Giggsy period because yuh having ah hard time staying focused with all this Terry and Lampard talk (not sure who yuh arguing wid on dat one).  Okay, so Mikel had a great game until Villas-Boas mysteriously decide tuh sub him and Malouda had a shitty game.  All this homosexual talk starting tuh hurt mih feelings, so leh we try and focus yuh. Who was Chelsea MOM?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: November 20, 2011, 03:00:30 PM »

You must really be on Giggsy period because yuh having ah hard time staying focused with all this Terry and Lampard talk (not sure who yuh arguing wid on dat one).  Okay, so Mikel had a great game until Villas-Boas mysteriously decide tuh sub him and Malouda had a shitty game.  All this homosexual talk starting tuh hurt mih feelings, so leh we try and focus yuh. Who was Chelsea MOM?

I don't give a f**k about "awarding" no player on the team no MOM, especially when they playing below par.  Instead of just coming on here and re-hashing the shit you hear why don't you watch the game again on Fox % and compare Mikel's role as a defensive midfielder and how he handled the pressure to how Lampard handled his, how Ivanovic handled his, how John Terry handled his.  Liverpool could have easily been up by at least 2 goals at the half had it not been for Chelsea's defenders handling the pressure that the midfield could not.  Men like Lampard and Malouda were not stepping up and not maintaining possession.  He STILL wasn't the best shitty player, c**t. You are obviously one of those narrow people that only see "offense" and because Malouda show a few flashes you want to overlook his shortcomings and how they were/are affecting the team.  Aside from Mikel's error, he played his role as he was expected to.   Look at how many times David Luiz lost possession, tryin' to take on 3 and 4 men.  the only diffeence between his losing possession as often as he did and Mikel that one time was that Mikel's loss ended up in a goal.  How many times did Lampard give away the ball with poor passing or ball control.  Stop listening to other people and watch and evaluate the game (properly) fuh yuh self. MOM my ass. Who cares?!

1]; } ?>