April 27, 2024, 12:54:58 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 630792 times)

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #2310 on: February 05, 2012, 02:14:12 PM »
Definitely missed JT today, not for his play, but more for his ability to marshall the troops.  I think with him on the pitch, it would have been much less likely that Chelsea would squander a three goal lead.  AVB needs to find the right attacking and defending balance.  His all-out onslaught will not work in the EPL.  I still think he should be given more time to mold the team.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: February 05, 2012, 02:20:15 PM »
that was a good game. 

It was a good first half.  :laugh: :banginghead:

Chow yuh wake up! ;D Yuh better hope all yuh side at least place fourth with Castle and Arsenal breathing down all yuh neck.

Yuh eh lie nuh......we done have more draws than fruit of the loom!  :frustrated:.  Instead of spending big money on players, the smarter (obviously. DUH!) investment is to spend small money on referees.....like manu did.   :devil:

Isn't that how all yuh haven't lorse tuh us in the EPL at home in years as well as the nice home record all yuh had; because of the refs all yuh own? :devil:   Ref not tuh blame, all dem penalties even out for the game. If we hadn't push the play after he didn't call the first one on Welbeck we wouldn't have given a reason tuh call the last two.
 Sturridge have no right tuh complain since he earned one the other day after he crumbled when a defender breathe on him the box.

de man CLEARLY did run into the back of Sturridge......I agree he was glad to feel the contact and lay down to tell the turf about it....but it was a dumb move by the defender.  Allyuh just OWN howard webb!!

Definitely missed JT today, not for his play, but more for his ability to marshall the troops.  I think with him on the pitch, it would have been much less likely that Chelsea would squander a three goal lead.  AVB needs to find the right attacking and defending balance.  His all-out onslaught will not work in the EPL.  I still think he should be given more time to mold the team.

he needs more time, I agree and we need more/different players.  Malouda and Bosingwa were awful today, giving away the ball every chance they got or playing into pressure situations. Chelsea were playing like they were afraid of what was going to happen rather than makimg things happen for themselves (something I will always give fergie credit for instilling in his players/teams).  That self-belief we had under Jose, Hiddink, etc, is gone. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #2312 on: February 05, 2012, 02:26:14 PM »
that was a good game. 

It was a good first half.  :laugh: :banginghead:

Chow yuh wake up! ;D Yuh better hope all yuh side at least place fourth with Castle and Arsenal breathing down all yuh neck.

Yuh eh lie nuh......we done have more draws than fruit of the loom!  :frustrated:.  Instead of spending big money on players, the smarter (obviously. DUH!) investment is to spend small money on referees.....like manu did.   :devil:

Isn't that how all yuh haven't lorse tuh us in the EPL at home in years as well as the nice home record all yuh had; because of the refs all yuh own? :devil:   Ref not tuh blame, all dem penalties even out for the game. If we hadn't push the play after he didn't call the first one on Welbeck we wouldn't have given a reason tuh call the last two.
 Sturridge have no right tuh complain since he earned one the other day after he crumbled when a defender breathe on him the box.

de man CLEARLY did run into the back of Sturridge......I agree he was glad to feel the contact and lay down to tell the turf about it....but it was a dumb move by the defender.  Allyuh just OWN howard webb!!

he needs more time, I agree and we need more/different players.  Malouda and Bosingwa were awful today, giving away the ball every chance they got or playing into pressure situations. Chelsea were playing like they were afraid of what was going to happen rather than makimg things happen for themselves (something I will always give fergie credit for instilling in his players/teams).  That self-belief we had under Jose, Hiddink, etc, is gone. 

I have always said players need tuh think more about time, place and situation when they tackle. Also adjust their games based on how the ref, reffin a game. Don't put self in positions for the ref tuh make a call especially if yuh know the ref like tuh flash cards. Two footed tackles is another one players have yet to realize they can't get away with.

Not sure the Chelsea players trust AVB yet. Can't say I blame them. He has been inconsistent as a manager and not playing tuh players' strengths.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 02:28:59 PM by Giggsy11 »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: February 05, 2012, 02:38:22 PM »
I dunno what Malouda's strengths are. Used to be his hairstyles.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: February 05, 2012, 03:07:33 PM »
How de  :cursing: one team could get 4 PKs in 2 games. Absolutely :bs:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

giggsy11

« Reply #2315 on: February 05, 2012, 03:29:04 PM »
I dunno what Malouda's strengths are. Used to be his hairstyles.

Your best winger in Torres, to bad he can't cross tuh himself. :devil: Ah bet he would score!

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: February 05, 2012, 04:15:38 PM »
MOM Webb
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: February 05, 2012, 04:25:54 PM »
Went to the game earlier, disappointed by the final score but the truth was that United were better. We were a mediocre team putting in a spirited performance. Unfortunately for us we couldn't hold on. And Howard Webb didn't help. If we can't hold a 3 goal lead at home then we don't really deserve anything from the match.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: February 05, 2012, 06:10:11 PM »
Watched the game just now. Webb set up Chelsea good and proper. Allowed hard tackling and questionable tackling in the box. Then when United needed him he did not fail them. The first 10 minutes had some crunching tackles with no whistle.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: February 05, 2012, 06:16:03 PM »
 :devil: MVP Webb
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: February 05, 2012, 11:11:48 PM »
Went to the game earlier, disappointed by the final score but the truth was that United were better. We were a mediocre team putting in a spirited performance. Unfortunately for us we couldn't hold on. And Howard Webb didn't help. If we can't hold a 3 goal lead at home then we don't really deserve anything from the match.

Ryan..SAVE these C#NTS
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: February 05, 2012, 11:17:24 PM »

A mediocre team to put 3 proper goals past United, can't say I am to terribly disappointed, when once again the refs to Man United aid.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: February 06, 2012, 08:57:20 AM »
One soft PK is no scene, but 2 is a real vibes killer.

Chelsea did not play well though...particularly in the first half (the first half was a dismal showing) and 3-0 at the time flattered them in a big big way...

strange that the final scoreline was actually a fair indication of how the game went, but  at the same time, 2 soft penalties is plenty plenty help...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: February 06, 2012, 09:42:37 AM »
Webb did United a HUGE favor once again.....somehow somewhere them have ah pressure button on he....was really not the best performance from us but 3-0 up you did two thngs hope we could prserve it and not rule out united....and cue mr Webb to assist with the latter. It is truly ridiculous how much pressure United Players put on refs and get away with it despite the "GET ON WITH THE REF" campaign.

sidenote Webb tried to be consistent but he didnt have a good game to me...young went diving in the box first half  and rather than award the freekick for simulation and the requisite yellow card he gave chelsea a freekick and young still didnt get a yellow card after he blatantly grabbed the ball expecting the penalty to come (which still requires a yellow card) .....this and other offences would have seen him sent off so idk y fergie expected cahill to recieve his marching orders.

Torres as a player was one of our better players on the pitch....as a ST though he was once again a man with no confidence.....the player with the least most confidence than him right now is de gea and y he choose to cut back instead of shoot on the volley shows his level right now....all supporters of chelsea can only hope that the phrase "Form is temporary class is permanent" is true when it comes to him in the striking department.

Y AVB didnt make changes to his LEFT SIDE ...i dont know....takin sturridge off after the pen  was retribution cuz he felt studge wasnt defending n when he went back to do it a pen came ....bt @ the same time he had evra on edge and on a yellow so y even dare to take him off if he not giving away the ball like MALOUDA OR BOSINGWA.......it is clear we need a player to do on our left wing what sturridge does on  our right (with less selfishness)

GOOD GAME FOR THE NEUTRAL THOUGH but for us fans it was pain

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: February 06, 2012, 11:56:10 AM »
That eh no soft penalties.....................it is no penalty. Wellbeck kicked his foot into Ivanovich after he pulled out from the tackle and Evra jumped into Sturridge. Absolutely :bs: calls and for Man United fans to celebrate that and talk about great come back and all that :bs: shows how much of football supporters they are. That was absolutely distasteful to have to resort to theatrics to stay in a game where you know the ref is on your side.

That's 2 games now Man United had to depend on the refs to see the game out.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2325 on: February 06, 2012, 12:15:58 PM »
That eh no soft penalties.....................it is no penalty. Wellbeck kicked his foot into Ivanovich after he pulled out from the tackle and Evra jumped into Sturridge. Absolutely :bs: calls and for Man United fans to celebrate that and talk about great come back and all that :bs: shows how much of football supporters they are. That was absolutely distasteful to have to resort to theatrics to stay in a game where you know the ref is on your side.

Elan I cyah believe you really complaining about that Evra penalty, lol.  Sturridge run up the man back.  You seem to deem as "soft" any penalty that the attacking player earns... I absolutely agree that Wellbeck kick Ivanovic foot on purpose, but Ivanovic put himself in that position, and from the replays shown from Webb's perspective, I can't fault him for calling what he see. 

All the talk also ignores Cahill's clear foul on Wellbeck just on the edge of the area, which ended inside the area and easily could have been called a penalty. Young's penalty shout wasn't the most convincing either, but compared to the call he gave Man U. when Berbatov took a clear dive against Liverpool in Dalglish first game (FA Cup) last year... he easily could have given it.  I am one who thinks that Webb favors United... just don't think that was the case yesterday.

giggsy11

« Reply #2326 on: February 06, 2012, 12:16:40 PM »

Yuh know Elan yuh have rell selective memory or vision or both. I didn't hear yuh bleetin dat shit when Sturridge folded over tuh win a penalty that won Chelski a game. Or any other times Chelski has gotten calls that led to them winning a match. This is why I can't take some of all yuh serious on this forum, because is a set of one sidedness all yuh dos be bleetin week after week. Always playin the victim; cry me a friggin river!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: February 06, 2012, 12:34:47 PM »

Yuh know Elan yuh have rell selective memory or vision or both. I didn't hear yuh bleetin dat shit when Sturridge folded over tuh win a penalty that won Chelski a game. Or any other times Chelski has gotten calls that led to them winning a match. This is why I can't take some of all yuh serious on this forum, because is a set of one sidedness all yuh dos be bleetin week after week. Always playin the victim; cry me a friggin river!
Giggsy why you even paying this man any attention...You should have expected this from him. If Rooney beat his meat after f@*king his wife, we will know, cause Elan does pay more attention to Man.United than his own team. Straight hate from him and others on here week after week. It is understandable though, cause one tend to be jealous when their own team can't get results week in week out  like Man.United.  Have you ever notice, from the time we lose a game, they does run out and start bashing and looking for attention on here?

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: February 06, 2012, 12:34:59 PM »

Come on bro its fans!!  FANS!!!   
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: February 06, 2012, 12:48:56 PM »
This thread is kicks yes.

"Glory Glory! ".  That is for d bag ah salt we get last week.  :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: February 06, 2012, 01:24:49 PM »

Come on bro its fans!!  FANS!!!   

Can we get specific?  Remember the 2 offside goals that was allowed to stand at Old Trafford...............it's not whining when it's factual. Hard luck, your attempt at rebuff cannot stand in the face of such overwhelming display of biasness.

If you look back you will see where many Chelsea fans have said where Chelsea play mess or did not deserve to win. However, this is not one time, i will not stand by and let Man United bullies trump. Look at Ferguson whining and crying to the media, why? because he trying to turn people away from what his team and their ref did.

The worst thing is when the bully playing victim. Hard luck try again.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 01:28:52 PM by elan »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: February 06, 2012, 01:38:28 PM »

Giggsy why you even paying this man any attention...You should have expected this from him. If Rooney beat his meat after f@*king his wife, we will know, cause Elan does pay more attention to Man.United than his own team. Straight hate from him and others on here week after week. It is understandable though, cause one tend to be jealous when their own team can't get results week in week out  like Man.United.  Have you ever notice, from the time we lose a game, they does run out and start bashing and looking for attention on here?

You is just ah  :clown:  why not add something that make sense.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: February 06, 2012, 01:41:24 PM »

Elan I cyah believe you really complaining about that Evra penalty, lol.  Sturridge run up the man back.  You seem to deem as "soft" any penalty that the attacking player earns... I absolutely agree that Wellbeck kick Ivanovic foot on purpose, but Ivanovic put himself in that position, and from the replays shown from Webb's perspective, I can't fault him for calling what he see. 

All the talk also ignores Cahill's clear foul on Wellbeck just on the edge of the area, which ended inside the area and easily could have been called a penalty. Young's penalty shout wasn't the most convincing either, but compared to the call he gave Man U. when Berbatov took a clear dive against Liverpool in Dalglish first game (FA Cup) last year... he easily could have given it.  I am one who thinks that Webb favors United... just don't think that was the case yesterday.

That is freaking :bs: call bakes, even in the NBA now they calling that against the attacker....................diving into the defender.  I did adderss the set of fouls early in the game that Webb did not call, try reading through the thread properly.

Why make those calls when there are other calls that were by far more brutal? You know why, because at the time the score was 0-0. However, the game was not what was expected and it got changed to suit. The "Adjustment Bureau" if you like.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: February 06, 2012, 01:51:10 PM »
Or and none ah alyuh eh talking about how Sturridge terrorized Evra all game. Evra was like ah good friday boboly.

giggsy11

« Reply #2335 on: February 06, 2012, 02:22:47 PM »
Or and none ah alyuh eh talking about how Sturridge terrorized Evra all game. Evra was like ah good friday boboly.

Elan, I know you just being Elan-but sometimes ah think you dos catch a vaps or something yes.  ;D

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: February 06, 2012, 02:34:07 PM »
The ref fall for it so is his fault

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: February 06, 2012, 03:15:03 PM »
That is freaking :bs: call bakes, even in the NBA now they calling that against the attacker....................diving into the defender.  I did adderss the set of fouls early in the game that Webb did not call, try reading through the thread properly.

Why make those calls when there are other calls that were by far more brutal? You know why, because at the time the score was 0-0. However, the game was not what was expected and it got changed to suit. The "Adjustment Bureau" if you like.

I did read the thread properly... on the one hand yuh talking about "the set of fouls early in the game", and on the other hand yuh crying about specific goal scoring opportunities afforded to United based on "soft" penalties.  I pointing out to you that there were legitimate goal scoring opportunities that reasonably could have been called against Chelsea (and in United's favor) that were not made.  Your one-sided whining is legitimately being questioned.  Now yuh talking about NBA fouls?  Lol.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: February 07, 2012, 03:00:34 PM »
Real disrespect.

Fernando Torres 10/1 not to score another Premier League goal this season

And don't get me started about Evra and his faggit play.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 03:13:40 PM by Peong »

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: February 07, 2012, 05:08:44 PM »

Wellbeck is a pantyman  ::)

Chelsea fans are some of the most critical fans of our team. when we playin shit, we say we playin shit. Ryan especially, since he is able to see the games live always states where we failed in a game, where we could improve, which player was a mess etc. He is able to look at the game with an unbiased eye which i definitely appreciate.

i for one didnt celebrate our victory over qpr last week cuz i know we got that penalty cuz of sturridge's 'dishonesty'

but when incidents like what webb did (the second penalty especially) happens, if u are an unbiased football fan, u would see that webb facked us over with that call and chelsea fans have a right to dig level horrors
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

1]; } ?>