April 24, 2024, 09:42:29 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 629408 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #2760 on: May 09, 2012, 07:46:58 AM »
Hehe 3 nil down!
Yeah, in a game that Chelsea has clearly abandoned.  I think it's not only unprofessional, as the commentators have pointed out, but cruel to liverpool and their fans as well....Three days after they trash dey party take a trophy away from them they come and let them storm a fete with no girls, no DJ.

Alyuh better win CL

Die Hard, boy, the way the squad depleted through suspensions and possible injuries, it go be a rel tall order boy. Dize why wasting away today's game is so confusing. 

too many variables too hope on for top 4 finish. Go all out in CL and hope 4 de best. A ballsy move but possibly the right one.

You're absolutely right, and Everybody (including the commentators yesterday) needed to recognize that and get over it.  Trying to go hard for 4th place at this stage (yesterday) is more a waste than anything.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: May 09, 2012, 08:17:47 AM »
You're absolutely right, and Everybody (including the commentators yesterday) needed to recognize that and get over it.  Trying to go hard for 4th place at this stage (yesterday) is more a waste than anything.

Easy to say that when yuh arse get wash. 

When Barca and Real run eachother into the ground 2-3 days after their CL first legs and before and their CL return legs, EPL pundits buss up dey mouth and bawl how teams in Spain cyar handle back to back tough games because dey league too soft...Now it doh make sense for Chelsea to go all out 10-11 days before a final - better to save their legs and focus on one match....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: May 09, 2012, 08:20:52 AM »
Go Bayern !!!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: May 09, 2012, 08:26:29 AM »

When Barca and Real run eachother into the ground 2-3 days after their CL first legs and before and their CL return legs, EPL pundits buss up dey mouth and bawl how teams in Spain cyar handle back to back tough games because dey league too soft...Now it doh make sense for Chelsea to go all out 10-11 days before a final - better to save their legs and focus on one match....

Who gives a shit about what EPL pundits say?  If Barca and RM still playing against each other before and/or after CL first and second legs, it means more than likely they are still competing for the La Liga title.  Chelsea suffering from fatigue (as was evident on Saturday) and have injury woes and (as far as I am concerned) their only hope for a CL spot next year is to try and win the spot outright on May 19th.  There was more to risk (injury) yesterday than there was to gain so what sense would it have made?  How sure are you that Jose or Pep (or ANY other coach, in any other league) wouldn't have done the same or similar in the same situation?

*wasn't it evident enough to you that neither the Chelsea coaching staff nor the players really cared about yesterday's game?* 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 08:29:24 AM by Mango Chow! »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: May 09, 2012, 08:39:59 AM »

Who gives a shit about what EPL pundits say?  If Barca and RM still playing against each other before and/or after CL first and second legs, it means more than likely they are still competing for the La Liga title.  Chelsea suffering from fatigue (as was evident on Saturday) and have injury woes and (as far as I am concerned) their only hope for a CL spot next year is to try and win the spot outright on May 19th.  There was more to risk (injury) yesterday than there was to gain so what sense would it have made?  How sure are you that Jose or Pep (or ANY other coach, in any other league) wouldn't have done the same or similar in the same situation?

*wasn't it evident enough to you that neither the Chelsea coaching staff nor the players really cared about yesterday's game?* 

Easy jed....Not saying anything about Jose or Pep and I'm not saying that Chelsea cared or didn't care.  I'm actually agreeing with you on the fatigue factor - just pointing out a double standard, and how people only appreciate the fatigue factor when it in dey own backyard (and when yuh get yuh arse cut too!!!)

Otherwise it's a bunch of huffing and puffing...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: May 09, 2012, 09:25:46 AM »

Easy jed....Not saying anything about Jose or Pep and I'm not saying that Chelsea cared or didn't care.  I'm actually agreeing with you on the fatigue factor - just pointing out a double standard, and how people only appreciate the fatigue factor when it in dey own backyard (and when yuh get yuh arse cut too!!!)

Otherwise it's a bunch of huffing and puffing...

Well I dunno who the "people" are that you're talking about, at first you sad the EPL pundits....your implication is that "people" "...only appreciate the fatigue factor when it in dey own backyard (and when yuh get yuh arse cut too!!!)..." and I am saying that the so-called "cutarse" didn't come because of fatigue, to be used as a convenient axcuse....itt came as a result of Chelsea decidedly not showing up.  I don't think it was going to be the same result if Chelsea hadn't abandoned the game as is clear they did.  Putting 11 men on the field yesterday was evidently a formality or requirement and they proved on Saturday (under the same fatigue) that they was beating liverpool if and when they wanted to this time around.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: May 09, 2012, 09:35:49 AM »
The reason why they didn't put their best foot (or players) forward was because of the role that fatigue plays particularly at this time of the season - (e.g. prioritize your objectives and rest men for bigger games as is necessary)... just because the guys who were on the field were not tired themselves, doesn't mean that the TEAM didnt lose because of fatigue...Fatigue as you say likely played a big part in the coach's selection decisions.

I was making a general point that your post reminded me of, which is why I quoted it.  I wasn't taking issue with what you said.  The "people" that I'm talking about are the fools on various football pundit shows (e.g. ESPN press pass etc...), whose sentiments are often echoed in these very threads. 

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: May 09, 2012, 10:01:43 AM »
The reason why they didn't put their best foot (or players) forward was because of the role that fatigue plays particularly at this time of the season - (e.g. prioritize your objectives and rest men for bigger games as is necessary)... just because the guys who were on the field were not tired themselves, doesn't mean that the TEAM didnt lose because of fatigue...Fatigue as you say likely played a big part in the coach's selection decisions.

I was making a general point that your post reminded me of, which is why I quoted it.  I wasn't taking issue with what you said.  The "people" that I'm talking about are the fools on various football pundit shows (e.g. ESPN press pass etc...), whose sentiments are often echoed in these very threads.  

I really don't pay them people no mind.....sometimes I even does disagree strongly with some of the things even Shaka and all does say. (but ah wouldn't call 'im no names.)  That being said, yesterday's game was really a farce.......so I eh callin' it no "cutarse".   :beermug:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: May 09, 2012, 06:47:26 PM »
Well I dunno who the "people" are that you're talking about, at first you sad the EPL pundits....your implication is that "people" "...only appreciate the fatigue factor when it in dey own backyard (and when yuh get yuh arse cut too!!!)..." and I am saying that the so-called "cutarse" didn't come because of fatigue, to be used as a convenient axcuse....itt came as a result of Chelsea decidedly not showing up.  I don't think it was going to be the same result if Chelsea hadn't abandoned the game as is clear they did.  Putting 11 men on the field yesterday was evidently a formality or requirement and they proved on Saturday (under the same fatigue) that they was beating liverpool if and when they wanted to this time around.

Well good thing they really wanted to beat Liverpool this time... because evidently they didn't want to for the last 3 years.  Be thankful allyuh get lucky and finally get a win and stop acting like yuh team that much better than a supposed shit side they struggle to hold off down the stretch.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: May 10, 2012, 03:03:36 AM »

Well good thing they really wanted to beat Liverpool this time... because evidently they didn't want to for the last 3 years.  Be thankful allyuh get lucky and finally get a win and stop acting like yuh team that much better than a supposed shit side they struggle to hold off down the stretch.

Of course we "...struggled to hold off..." your shit side down the stretch, bitch, Chelsea is a tired team right now and everybody (except allyuh dumb-ass coach) seems to know that.  Having played 9 games more than liverpool so far this season, it is quite understandable that we would "struggle" especially with the recent set of fixtures and liverpool having a day of extra rest before the FA Cup Final....and even so, that's why I careful enough to say "...this time around..." yuh c**t. (open yuh f**kin' eye and READ!) I would be the first to admit that liverpool has gotten the better of us a few times in recent times but we have always gotten a better view of the "bigger picture".

The last time I recall us having any significant good fortune against allyuh perennial 6th-place-and-below shit side ("70"s history" notwithstanding, of course) was in the 2009-2010 season (use yuh fingers and learn to COUNT, c**t.  "...last 3 years" my ass.) when we won all 6 games vs arsenal, manu and....well.....allyuh, and the last time allyuh smell any CL action when shithong Saloman Kalou skin out two of allyuh shit defenders by the corner flag and john arne riise did one of your numbers and put his head where his ass belong.  Of course there is also the matter of a referee's decision that you went on bitchin' about  for 2 seasons well.  But sometimes fortune favours the brave and not a pussy coach like "king kenny".  If he woulda show some heart and have his team play like men and not boys on Saturday, when it counted, maybe he just mighta get lucky enough to salvage what has become a customary shambolic season fuh allyuh, yes, "shit side".  Having success over us counts for nothing more than bragging rights and gaseous crowing, like you tryin' to do, when yuh constantly doing a limbo under the 6th-place line instead of steppin'  over it with ease like a side with so much "history" is supposed to do.   
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 03:07:10 AM by Mango Chow! »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: May 10, 2012, 03:19:30 AM »
Sorry, Kicker....I couldn't resist.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: May 10, 2012, 08:58:12 AM »
 :rotfl:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: May 10, 2012, 09:40:26 AM »
Wait nah, man coasting how Livepool beat Chelsea de other day..................men eh watch the composition of that squad or what. Can't believe is ah big back and forth over we shyte team we put out because we had to.  :rotfl: :rotfl:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: May 10, 2012, 11:12:51 AM »
Of course we "...struggled to hold off..." your shit side down the stretch, bitch, Chelsea is a tired team right now and everybody (except allyuh dumb-ass coach) seems to know that.  Having played 9 games more than liverpool so far this season, it is quite understandable that we would "struggle" especially with the recent set of fixtures and liverpool having a day of extra rest before the FA Cup Final....and even so, that's why I careful enough to say "...this time around..." yuh c**t. (open yuh f**kin' eye and READ!) I would be the first to admit that liverpool has gotten the better of us a few times in recent times but we have always gotten a better view of the "bigger picture".

The last time I recall us having any significant good fortune against allyuh perennial 6th-place-and-below shit side ("70"s history" notwithstanding, of course) was in the 2009-2010 season (use yuh fingers and learn to COUNT, c**t.  "...last 3 years" my ass.) when we won all 6 games vs arsenal, manu and....well.....allyuh, and the last time allyuh smell any CL action when shithong Saloman Kalou skin out two of allyuh shit defenders by the corner flag and john arne riise did one of your numbers and put his head where his ass belong.  Of course there is also the matter of a referee's decision that you went on bitchin' about  for 2 seasons well.  But sometimes fortune favours the brave and not a pussy coach like "king kenny".  If he woulda show some heart and have his team play like men and not boys on Saturday, when it counted, maybe he just mighta get lucky enough to salvage what has become a customary shambolic season fuh allyuh, yes, "shit side".  Having success over us counts for nothing more than bragging rights and gaseous crowing, like you tryin' to do, when yuh constantly doing a limbo under the 6th-place line instead of steppin'  over it with ease like a side with so much "history" is supposed to do.   

So parsing thru all de "bitch" and "c**t" and "f**king" and sundry expletives.... yuh excuse is that Chelsea "tired".  Okay.

So did they struggle to hold off this inferior side because ah de fatigue... or they cruise to victory ("beating liverpool if and when they wanted to this time around") in spite of it? Yuh kinda talking out both sides ah yuh mouth dey.  One would expect ah "big" side like Chelsea to easily handle ah "shit side" who play like "boys" and who "perennially" (ah sure yuh could back that up) finishing below sixth... fatigue or no fatigue.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 11:14:34 AM by Bakes »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: May 10, 2012, 12:21:15 PM »

So parsing thru all de "bitch" and "c**t" and "f**king" and sundry expletives.... yuh excuse is that Chelsea "tired".  Okay.

So did they struggle to hold off this inferior side because ah de fatigue... or they cruise to victory ("beating liverpool if and when they wanted to this time around") in spite of it? Yuh kinda talking out both sides ah yuh mouth dey.  One would expect ah "big" side like Chelsea to easily handle ah "shit side" who play like "boys" and who "perennially" (ah sure yuh could back that up) finishing below sixth... fatigue or no fatigue.

You care about them finite details more than anbeody else does.....because that what you need to care about.  But hear what, at least 2 of them last 3 years yuh crowing about, liverpool came in 6th place and below....and day after tomorrow lookin' to be no different.  At the end of the day, Chelsea and their fans doh give a f**k about style points, especially regarding Saturday's game.  Sometimes yuh win ugly, sometimes yuh lose beautifully but we fans are here to enjoy the ride as best we could, no matter how rough it gets.  Allyuh so does try to get caught up in "history" and "pedigree" that you not even part of or was too young to really even appreciate so you do that and STFU!  For now, for me, all that matter is our "shithong" 'keeper contributed to preserve the FA Cup, our "non Brazilian" Ramires contributed to the win and your "reina-is-better-than-Cech" ole talk get put to rest with yet another putrid performance by the former.  So all that pre-game bravado that you was talkin' out the side of your mouth just ended up being a shit stain on yuh chin.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2775 on: May 10, 2012, 12:59:02 PM »
I have some very good friends who are the staunchest Liverpool fans in London..

We used to real go at it back in the Mourinho vs Benitez days when Liverpool was the one side to give Chelsea the most trouble. When them games would only ever finish 0-0 or 1-1 and when Liverpool had Chelsea number, so much so that I used to fear that side in CL probably even more than Barca.

Nowadays them fellas doh even bother because they really eh in the same bracket. Had Chelsea lost to Liverpool 4-1 back in dem days, regardless of the circumstances I would never hear the end of it. I think they see that game for what it was, which was a nothing game and nothing redeeming for them in what has been a shambolic season for Liverpool. I don't even see how scraping a Carling Cup in penalty kicks over a Championship team supposed to be a beacon of light as 'King Kenny' trying to swing it.

That rivalry these days is a non-entity... Liverpool simply are not ready. And that says alot given that Chelsea has been below par for much of the season.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: May 10, 2012, 01:18:40 PM »
You care about them finite details more than anbeody else does.....because that what you need to care about.  But hear what, at least 2 of them last 3 years yuh crowing about, liverpool came in 6th place and below....and day after tomorrow lookin' to be no different.  At the end of the day, Chelsea and their fans doh give a f**k about style points, especially regarding Saturday's game.  Sometimes yuh win ugly, sometimes yuh lose beautifully but we fans are here to enjoy the ride as best we could, no matter how rough it gets.  Allyuh so does try to get caught up in "history" and "pedigree" that you not even part of or was too young to really even appreciate so you do that and STFU!  For now, for me, all that matter is our "shithong" 'keeper contributed to preserve the FA Cup, our "non Brazilian" Ramires contributed to the win and your "reina-is-better-than-Cech" ole talk get put to rest with yet another putrid performance by the former.  So all that pre-game bravado that you was talkin' out the side of your mouth just ended up being a shit stain on yuh chin.

Wheyyyy all ah dat?  :rotfl:

Dred you in here talking ah pack ah emotional shit from de time allyuh win on Saturday.  Where was I talking "pre-game bravado"... inside yuh head?  You's real kicks yes gyul.  I simply point out how yuh dogging my "shit" side as though your 'big' side didn't struggle against them and yuh start tuh cuss and carry on and fling up yuh skirt. 

Yuh even go so far as to say Liverpool "constantly" and "perennially" sixth or below... when yuh do check de score not only has Chelsea failed to top Liverpool in the table, but in fact they finished sixth or lower more times than Liverpool... and "day after tomorrow lookin' to be no different."  Oh, and by de way, this ent getting caught up in no long history eh... this is just the last 20 years, or in the current Premier League era.  But doh let all ah dat distract yuh from yuh position that yuh current "tired" squad head and shoulders better.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: May 11, 2012, 12:09:07 PM »
Wheyyyy all ah dat?  :rotfl:

Dred you in here talking ah pack ah emotional shit from de time allyuh win on Saturday. 

Somebody always "emotional" or "totin' feelings" fuh you, the lil' fella who was gettin' on whole season like Torres break yuh heart when he leave yuh shit side, as he say, "to win trophies."  you, the lil' fella who couldn't stop cryin' but a ref's decision in a liverpool loss to Chelsea fuh two seasons.  The other day Giorio Chinaglia come and dead and yuh cyah even gih de man a lil' "R.I.P." but yuh talkin' 'bout how "he was a tun tun in he playin days"....de same playin' days when you was too small to even know what a football was.  Who he was a tun tun to, you and yuh muddah? Wha happen he refuse to autograph one ah yuh diapers fuh she?.....or he break in she eye? Yuh carry dem feelings all these years?!

Where was I talking "pre-game bravado"... inside yuh head? 

If it was inside yuh mudda c**t yuh would know.....but it wasn't this time, so go to the last two pages of yuh shit side shit thread.....second-to last page in fact....scroll up. second from top.

You's real kicks yes gyul.  I simply point out how yuh dogging my "shit" side as though your 'big' side didn't struggle against them and yuh start tuh cuss and carry on and fling up yuh skirt. 

Yuh even go so far as to say Liverpool "constantly" and "perennially" sixth or below... when yuh do check de score not only has Chelsea failed to top Liverpool in the table, but in fact they finished sixth or lower more times than Liverpool... and "day after tomorrow lookin' to be no different."  Oh, and by de way, this ent getting caught up in no long history eh... this is just the last 20 years, or in the current Premier League era.  But doh let all ah dat distract yuh from yuh position that yuh current "tired" squad head and shoulders better.

So wha happ'm, it hurt yuh feeling that ah was doggin' yuh shit side?  All de "pedigree" and "history" allyuh does be talkin' yuh shouldn't be comparing allyuh side to my side.  Allyuh always supposed to be on top.  Two outta the last 3 seasons is "perrenial" enough fuh me, I callin' it that.....and Sunday is no different.  Allyuh stuck in mediocrity and next season will be more to come, reality show or not.   When you constantly comin' and talkin' shit 'bout my team and my players, I do ketch no feelings like yuh yuh know....Aside from you showin' that yuh odoesn't know what yuh does be talkin' 'bouthalf the time, I does jes' prove yuh wrong.  Yuh should try that instead of bein' such a lil' bitch.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: May 12, 2012, 01:27:50 PM »
Watching the German FA Cup right now with Bayern vs. Dortmund.  Bayern look VERY susceptible to the counter:  they lack recovery pace...very slow at the back.  Their backline looks shaky (Boateng seems uncomfortable in possession).  Plus, they are playing this high backline, probably because they looking for goals (down 4-1).  They could very well be caused problems by Chelsea's pace (they're definitely the faster team from front to back).  Different team, different game, but if Bayrn come out like this versus Chelsea, they will be embarassed on their home turf. 

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: May 12, 2012, 05:03:54 PM »
Wth like i going mad? Mango you didn't just post here before? either i going mad or replies gone  :o
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: May 12, 2012, 05:49:17 PM »
Wth like i going mad? Mango you didn't just post here before? either i going mad or replies gone  :o

ah tink allyuh had ah server reset or someting...same ting happen to me in entertainment.......tort d mods was playin teef in d night again ....sorry mods :-[
I pity the fool....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: May 12, 2012, 07:02:00 PM »

ah tink allyuh had ah server reset or someting...same ting happen to me in entertainment.......tort d mods was playin teef in d night again ....sorry mods :-[

De mods and *cough*kicker*cough*and dem tryin' and delete some ah dem "inappropriate" posts ah put up.  :devil:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: May 12, 2012, 08:45:51 PM »
Watching the German FA Cup right now with Bayern vs. Dortmund.  Bayern look VERY susceptible to the counter:  they lack recovery pace...very slow at the back.  Their backline looks shaky (Boateng seems uncomfortable in possession).  Plus, they are playing this high backline, probably because they looking for goals (down 4-1).  They could very well be caused problems by Chelsea's pace (they're definitely the faster team from front to back).  Different team, different game, but if Bayrn come out like this versus Chelsea, they will be embarassed on their home turf. 

I watched the game too....was very encouraging (granted, most of the poor defending came from players who will be banned next week). Drogba (and even Torres) could murderize that team.

Meaningless game to end the season tomorrow, which is great from a Champions League perspective. Dunno if Drogba will be given a chance to say goodbye to the home crowd...I expect Torres to start and Lukaku and Lucas Piazon to be on the bench....Drogba is supposedly also carrying a minor injury so probably won't be risked.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: May 13, 2012, 11:14:00 AM »
Straightforward end to the season, noone really broke too much of a sweat and we ended with a win. Malouda seems to have picked up an injury which is worrying given how small our squad is already going into the CL final. Lukaku started and looked really good today, definitely his best performance to date and I'd love to see him get a few more games next season...on that showing maybe one day he will be the new Drogba.

And having said that....the original Drogba probably played his last Premiership game today. He came on with 35 minutes left to a prolonged standing ovation and, although he was playing it safe, you could see how much he wanted to sign off with a goal...if he plays with that passion next week he will rip Munich apart. After the final whistle, he really looked like he was saying goodbye, waving and bowing to the crowd, and looking pretty emotional. Thank you Sir Didier  :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: May 13, 2012, 11:48:40 AM »
And having said that....the original Drogba probably played his last Premiership game today. He came on with 35 minutes left to a prolonged standing ovation and, although he was playing it safe, you could see how much he wanted to sign off with a goal...if he plays with that passion next week he will rip Munich apart. After the final whistle, he really looked like he was saying goodbye, waving and bowing to the crowd, and looking pretty emotional. Thank you Sir Didier  :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

wow :( if that is so I am sad, but he served and he served well :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: hope dey give him ah nice bonus :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
I pity the fool....

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: May 18, 2012, 02:03:40 PM »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: May 18, 2012, 03:58:19 PM »
Straightforward end to the season, noone really broke too much of a sweat and we ended with a win. Malouda seems to have picked up an injury which is worrying given how small our squad is already going into the CL final. Lukaku started and looked really good today, definitely his best performance to date and I'd love to see him get a few more games next season...on that showing maybe one day he will be the new Drogba.

They should give Drogba the keys to Stamford Bridge and any other Chelsea facility that plan on poppin' up in the future. 

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: May 18, 2012, 04:32:52 PM »
Heard some whispers around London that John Terry has some serious gambling debts owed to a casino.
We talking double digit millions. If this is true?????
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: May 18, 2012, 04:56:28 PM »
Heard some whispers around London that John Terry has some serious gambling debts owed to a casino.
We talking double digit millions. If this is true?????

if is true then I wish him luck!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: May 19, 2012, 12:15:28 AM »
de DRUG...legend
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>