April 20, 2024, 08:11:40 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 628422 times)

truetrini

Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #2940 on: July 28, 2012, 11:32:21 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2941 on: July 28, 2012, 11:32:41 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2942 on: July 28, 2012, 11:32:58 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2943 on: July 28, 2012, 11:33:14 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2944 on: July 28, 2012, 11:33:29 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2945 on: July 28, 2012, 11:34:12 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2946 on: July 28, 2012, 11:34:27 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2947 on: July 28, 2012, 11:34:42 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2948 on: July 28, 2012, 11:34:56 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2949 on: July 28, 2012, 11:35:08 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2950 on: July 28, 2012, 11:35:20 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #2951 on: July 28, 2012, 11:35:37 PM »

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: July 29, 2012, 12:16:17 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
real good phone yuh ha dey tuh get dem pichars sah.

truetrini

« Reply #2953 on: July 29, 2012, 04:45:03 PM »
yeah..i knew you would appreciate them

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
History of Chelsea's logo
« Reply #2954 on: August 09, 2012, 06:03:42 PM »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2955 on: August 19, 2012, 06:38:08 AM »
6 minutes gone and we turn on de afterburners already, 2-0 Chels. Hazard is gonna be a problem  :beermug:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: August 19, 2012, 09:31:13 AM »
3 points, first game of the season....a long way to go and a lot of room for improvement still.  Sleeves hadda roll up, we have some work to do. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: August 19, 2012, 11:09:25 AM »
thinkin bout grabbin one ah dese dreadin d cash outlay ....all tings considered(shipping and such) close to $1000.00TT :( ..... lil frivolous considering d economy but ah tinking ;D :-[  :P ...............
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 11:11:38 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: August 19, 2012, 11:22:32 AM »
thinkin bout grabbin one ah dese dreadin d cash outlay ....all tings considered(shipping and such) close to $1000.00TT :( ..... lil frivolous considering d economy but ah tinking ;D :-[  :P ...............

Dize a rel nice shirt!! Doh study nobody nuh!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: August 19, 2012, 11:34:29 AM »
1000?  :bs:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: August 19, 2012, 12:16:11 PM »
1000?  :bs:

doh worry my brain clockin d same thoughts ....still tinkin on it doh.....an ah doubt d price goh drop too soon

Dize a rel nice shirt!! Doh study nobody nuh!
boy I not really in d mind set to drop $1000 on one shirt especially as ah want to wear it, if was solely ah keep sake to frame maybe, but ah want to wear d damn ting and ah done spend ah cool 7g's on a new Camera and accessories and still looking at a zoom lens
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 12:18:21 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: August 19, 2012, 12:30:48 PM »

Why you paying so much for that? Shouldn't run you more than $500 or $600 tops even with all the badges and trimmings.

If you want a link pm me i'll send you contact for the person i order from in the UK.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: August 19, 2012, 12:42:18 PM »

Why you paying so much for that? Shouldn't run you more than $500 or $600 tops even with all the badges and trimmings.

If you want a link pm me i'll send you contact for the person i order from in the UK.

ah factoring possible shipping costs plus is 97US in chelsea mega didn't see any other prices, but send me the link nah

thanks
I pity the fool....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: August 19, 2012, 12:59:43 PM »

Whatever price yuh pay for in in the UK, do NOT let them state the (proper) value of the item when shipping to Trinidad.  the "duty" on it will be criminal!

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: August 20, 2012, 08:57:34 AM »
For all of you Blues fans who may have missed this.....

Rix to become Central FC coach

Thursday, August 16 2012

RECENTLY-FORMED local football club Central FC is set to hire former Arsenal and England midfielder Graham Rix as its first-ever team coach.

According to a media release from the club, Rix was introduced to Central FC’s staff at a training session on Monday morning at the Presentation College Ground, Chaguanas.

The team was formed by ex-national defender and North East Stars’ Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Brent Sancho last month and had been inviting players to train, as the club is seeking a spot in the 2012/2013 Pro League season.

With regards to the team’s participation in the League, the club officials, on Tuesday, met with the Pro League Board, as well as CEO Dexter Skeene.

“We’ve provided all of the required information including a comprehensive marketing plan,” Sancho said. “Obviously, the league has to perform its due diligence, but we are confident that we meet their criteria.”

Sancho continued, “It’s fantastic to have Graham Rix here to assist us. Obviously, until our Pro League membership is confirmed, we can’t offer any contracts. However, we are hopeful that Graham will like what he sees and will agree to join us once we’re a Pro League club.

“I met Graham at Dundee and was really impressed with his coaching style. Graham won all kinds of trophies as a player and a coach and it’s a true testament of his standing in the game that after his six-month prison sentence in 1999, he could resume his career at Chelsea.

“His experience with the Glenn Hoddle Academy in Spain will really assist this club in identifying talent.”

Rix’s deputies will be former national players Kevin Jeffrey and Anthony Sherwood.

“We are four weeks behind in preparation and for the next few days, the emphasis is on fitness and letting the players get comfortable with each other,” said Jeffrey.

Sherwood added, “we will be reducing the numbers down and Graham will be assisting us in the selection process. We’ve been lucky as most of this group are professionals who have maintained their fitness.

“We just need to get some sharpness into them over the next week so they’ll be ready for the coach to develop his team tactics.”

The team, who will also be known as the Sharks, are hoping to confirm a partnership with Presentation College which will see the club using the school as their training facility.

“The principal has been very supportive and the partnership will bring benefits for both parties,” said Sancho.

Central FC will also be dealing with off-the-field activities, according to Operations Director Kevin Harrison. “Now we have players in training, Brent and I can concentrate on our marketing plan and community projects,” stated Harrison.

The 56-year-old Rix played 17 times for England, between 1980-1984, including five matches at the 1982 World Cup in Spain.

At club level, he scored 41 times in 351 appearances for Arsenal from 1975-1988, followed by spells in France with Caen (nine goals in 89 games from 1988-1991) and Le Havre (12 games in 1991-1992), and later Dundee (two goals in 14 matches in 1992-1993) and Chelsea (one game in 1995).

He began his coaching career at the youth level with Chelsea in 1993, and served as assistant to Ruud Gullit and Gianluca Vialli in the late 1990s.

He was a caretaker manager at Chelsea, for one match, in September 2000 followed by stints with Portsmouth (56 games with 16 victories from February 2001 to March 2002) and Oxford United (29 matches with six wins from March-November 2004).

His last coaching job was with Hearts in Scotland, from November 2005-March 2006, before he was sacked by owner Vladimir Romanov after winning nine out of his 19 games.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: August 22, 2012, 04:02:45 PM »
Just back from the game...first home match of the season a 4-2 victory against Reading, a scoreline that somewhat flattered us...it was a hard fought victory. A few observations:

- This will definitely be a different Chelsea this season...we are much more focused on attacking than last year but will be more vulnerable in defence. I could see many more 4-2 games on the horizon. We ended the game with a setta small men on the pitch and I'm worried that we will turn into Arsenal (i.e. pushovers). The real test will be when we come up against Newcastle (on Saturday) or Stoke and have to battle physically rather than play pretty passes. I'd expect either Ramires or Bertrand to continue to start in one of the three attacking midfield positions to try and offer some defensive cover.

- We no longer have the option of playing long ball passes, which Reading exploited at times, pressing us very high up the pitch and causing the defence to relinquish the ball several times. Better teams will punish us using that tactic.

- Hazard is the real deal, he is a very, very good player. Three more assists tonight and he was the offensive spark for us tonight, the go-to guy starting most of our attacks. He and Mata will be poison.

- Oscar will also be a big player. He might take a bit longer to settle in but you could see that he is a confident, talented baller.

- Torres still has mental issues. He started and ended the game well but for long periods he was non-existent and reluctant to present himself in the box. At least he got a goal, hopefully that will help his confidence.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: August 22, 2012, 08:32:25 PM »
Just back from the game...first home match of the season a 4-2 victory against Reading, a scoreline that somewhat flattered us...it was a hard fought victory. A few observations:

- This will definitely be a different Chelsea this season...we are much more focused on attacking than last year but will be more vulnerable in defence. I could see many more 4-2 games on the horizon. We ended the game with a setta small men on the pitch and I'm worried that we will turn into Arsenal (i.e. pushovers). The real test will be when we come up against Newcastle (on Saturday) or Stoke and have to battle physically rather than play pretty passes. I'd expect either Ramires or Bertrand to continue to start in one of the three attacking midfield positions to try and offer some defensive cover.

- We no longer have the option of playing long ball passes, which Reading exploited at times, pressing us very high up the pitch and causing the defence to relinquish the ball several times. Better teams will punish us using that tactic.

- Hazard is the real deal, he is a very, very good player. Three more assists tonight and he was the offensive spark for us tonight, the go-to guy starting most of our attacks. He and Mata will be poison.

- Oscar will also be a big player. He might take a bit longer to settle in but you could see that he is a confident, talented baller.

- Torres still has mental issues. He started and ended the game well but for long periods he was non-existent and reluctant to present himself in the box. At least he got a goal, hopefully that will help his confidence.

Somewhat?? lol

Reading outplayed Chelsea most of the game, both Torres and Hazard was quiet most of the second half until the Reading keeper decide to let Cahill score from midfield.  Torres was clearly offside on the goal to put Chelsea up 3-2... then the 4th goal came from Reading chasing the game when the keeper left the box to go into the Chelsea goal on a corner and get ketch on the counter.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: August 23, 2012, 12:37:50 AM »
Somewhat?? lol

Reading outplayed Chelsea most of the game.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves

Posession: Chelsea 71% Reading 29%
Shots: Chelsea 21 Reading 6
Passes: Chelsea 651 Reading 234

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: August 23, 2012, 01:14:43 AM »
Somewhat?? lol

Reading outplayed Chelsea most of the game.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves

Posession: Chelsea 71% Reading 29%
Shots: Chelsea 21 Reading 6
Passes: Chelsea 651 Reading 234

None of that amounts to anything... Chelsea sure kicked the ball around midfield a lot.  According to the Guardian, 27 shots... 7 on target.  Reading, 7 shots, 4 on target. Cahill fluke goal and Torres offside goal is what giving yuh confidence to suggest Chelsea had a much better game than they actually did.  Ivanovic's breakaway goal only adding to the delusion... but say what, we'll see how much of an aberration the Cech shocker and the shaky defense today was.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: August 23, 2012, 02:50:14 AM »
Awrite lemmeh settle it. Chelsea won it.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

1]; } ?>