April 29, 2024, 11:08:08 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 632749 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #3150 on: November 25, 2012, 11:50:43 AM »
ah will take that draw
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: November 25, 2012, 11:56:07 AM »
As an outsider looking in, it seems like this. The Owner bought a player that the coach in place did not want and advised against. This coach was fired once he started placing this player on the bench. Interim comes in, wants the job and does what is necessary to get it. ie plays the player. he then gets the job on the back of results, drops the player, now he is in the big seat and as a consequence gets the boot.
New man steps in, wants the job, has a history with the player and will do as the boss wants, simply because he has little to lose by doing so.  :frustrated: for Chelski fans :frustrated:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: November 25, 2012, 12:59:01 PM »
Dunno if it came across on the cameras but the WHOLE stadium booed Benitez when they introduced him. It was deafening. Most unpopular appointment ever.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: November 25, 2012, 01:05:42 PM »
As an outsider looking in, it seems like this. The Owner bought a player that the coach in place did not want and advised against. This coach was fired once he started placing this player on the bench. Interim comes in, wants the job and does what is necessary to get it. ie plays the player. he then gets the job on the back of results, drops the player, now he is in the big seat and as a consequence gets the boot.
New man steps in, wants the job, has a history with the player and will do as the boss wants, simply because he has little to lose by doing so.  :frustrated: for Chelski fans :frustrated:

Torres was there before AVB though... I think AVB was genuinely interested in working with Torres (who at that point wouldn't?), but he soon realized what a cancer he was on the field.  Not only that, but Torres also wasn't producing, so of course he get bench.  Much as we saw with Shevchenko though, Abramovich decide he didn't pay that much for a player to be riding pine so he start tuh interfere with AVB's selection.  I think RDM take the job knowing full well he have to stomach some of that interference.  Evidently that still wasn't enough.  Rafa take it because he desperate... kinda hard luck fuh Chelsea fans, but this situation is precisely what them and the club deserves.  They've benefited from Abramovich's ruthlessness in the past... now they suffering because of it.  So it goes.

Dunno if it came across on the cameras but the WHOLE stadium booed Benitez when they introduced him. It was deafening. Most unpopular appointment ever.

Makes you wonder if he'll even live to see the end of the season at this rate.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: November 25, 2012, 01:21:14 PM »

Torres was there before AVB though... I think AVB was genuinely interested in working with Torres (who at that point wouldn't?), but he soon realized what a cancer he was on the field.  Not only that, but Torres also wasn't producing, so of course he get bench.  Much as we saw with Shevchenko though, Abramovich decide he didn't pay that much for a player to be riding pine so he start tuh interfere with AVB's selection.  I think RDM take the job knowing full well he have to stomach some of that interference.  Evidently that still wasn't enough.  Rafa take it because he desperate... kinda hard luck fuh Chelsea fans, but this situation is precisely what them and the club deserves.  They've benefited from Abramovich's ruthlessness in the past... now they suffering because of it.  So it goes.

Makes you wonder if he'll even live to see the end of the season at this rate.

Bakes I was talking about Ancelotti, first and foremost, then the domino effect.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: November 25, 2012, 01:54:11 PM »
Bakes I was talking about Ancelotti, first and foremost, then the domino effect.

Okay... is de 'interim' part that throw mih off then... reading back I see you went from Ancellotti to RDM.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: November 25, 2012, 02:16:55 PM »
No way that was a yellow card for Ballo........David Luiz should have been the one who got the yellow for impeding or professional foul.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: November 25, 2012, 02:19:49 PM »
word on de street is.....Pep Guardiola lookin' to go and coach manu......Abramovich, for all the money in the world, may never be able to attract a good coach to this team.....any more. Not even arsene9 like this much drama.

Pep did his do with a club he knew inside out and a stable full of Arabians, what's the expectations for him in charge of clydesdale?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

giggsy11

« Reply #3158 on: November 25, 2012, 02:27:32 PM »

So why all yuh didn't boo the owner? So all yuh wouldn't have booed if it was anybody but Rafa? All yuh had a chance tuh let Roman know you didn't like his move, but ah guess Rafa was an easier target right? Suck ups!

giggsy11

« Reply #3159 on: November 25, 2012, 02:32:12 PM »
No way that was a yellow card for Ballo........David Luiz should have been the one who got the yellow for impeding or professional foul.

Very true, he even shifted so he could catch him. Luiz like tuh pull that wrestling move a lot, and the refs usually let it go. A feel for Ballotelli on that one.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: November 25, 2012, 02:54:27 PM »
Ballo need to leave that shit side.
Youtube Channel

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: November 25, 2012, 03:08:18 PM »
They've benefited from Abramovich's ruthlessness in the past... now they suffering because of it.  So it goesl;

Bakes, you have a point. When you winning, he is a genius. When you losing he is ah goat. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: November 25, 2012, 10:54:02 PM »
They've benefited from Abramovich's ruthlessness in the past... now they suffering because of it.  So it goesl;

Bakes, you have a point. When you winning, he is a genius. When you losing he is ah goat. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Nobody has ever called Abramovich a "genius".  His deep pockets and relatively free hand with his money always been appreciated by Chelsea fans but his meddling with the team never has been, from the first obvious sign of it with Mourinho and Shevchenko.  His getting rid of Ranieri for Jose had to have been seen at that time, as par for the course with a new owner bringing in a new coach by the Chelsea faithful.  No one expected that it would be par for the course every season and no one would have appreciated it had they known it going in....so I not so sure how much his "ruthlessness" as KJ say, is really "deserved" by the team and the fans.  Nobody is suffering.  We vex, but we eh suffering.   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: November 26, 2012, 08:25:24 AM »
ah will take that draw

Just to ice the cake..the ground coulda open up and swallow both teams..buh yeah..I could work with a draw.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: December 01, 2012, 08:18:37 AM »
Since Chelsea sack they coach they playing more shit.
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3165 on: December 01, 2012, 08:29:11 AM »
He go sack Benitez now? Roman is such a clueless asshole
Youtube Channel

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: December 01, 2012, 08:30:09 AM »
Since Chelsea sack they coach they playing more shit.

And they will be in a world of animal excrement soon. West Ham has just gone ahead 2-1.

Roman look fuh dat. He has put Rafa in an impossible situation and seems to have a short memory. Of all the managers to sign, he will sign one who has had a hostile relationship with the club in the past.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: December 01, 2012, 08:32:36 AM »
3-1 hammers

Tell me why Di Matteo get fired again?
Youtube Channel

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: December 01, 2012, 08:33:06 AM »

Chelsea are sinking deeper and deeper into it.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: December 01, 2012, 08:36:58 AM »
Lol the biggest problem with this club is the owner.
Youtube Channel

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: December 01, 2012, 08:38:31 AM »
West Ham were brilliant. Carlton Cole was a beast in d second half. As was Diame, well done west ham

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: December 01, 2012, 08:38:49 AM »

Roman is trying to do his best impression of the late George Steinbrenner. A few bad results and the idiotic Russian overreacted.

As a fan of football, this is just a sad situation.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: December 01, 2012, 04:22:15 PM »

Roman is trying to do his best impression of the late George Steinbrenner. A few bad results and the idiotic Russian overreacted.

Eventually, George learned to let he ego recede (either that or old age) and leave the baseball to the baseball people.  I doh get dat sense from roman.  I could be and wish I were wrong, but I see him packin' up and leaving (wit he deep pockets) before allowing himself to be humbled by the errors of his ways.  I wish that them same people that call themselves the Stamford Bridge faithful, dat does be so quick to boo dem players dat does really be tryin' dey bess, even if we doh "like" dem, to send roman a message and direct dat same voice of displeasure to his ass, too.  Ryan does come on here and be braggin' hard, hard, hard 'bout how dey boo dis one and dat one.....Ryan, allyuh boo roman yet?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: December 01, 2012, 04:47:36 PM »
West Ham were brilliant. Carlton Cole was a beast in d second half. As was Diame, well done west ham

Yuh eh lie yuh know and Cole is more than happy wit he inconsistent, up and down self, to have an "up" game against Chelsea.... 3 simple defensive errors, 3 simple goals.  rough times are ahead! 

giggsy11

« Reply #3174 on: December 01, 2012, 05:02:24 PM »
As much as I don't like Rafa, he made good points about the squad. They lack depth and the same players were starting match in and match out were gettin run down.

giggsy11

« Reply #3175 on: December 01, 2012, 05:10:36 PM »

Eventually, George learned to let he ego recede (either that or old age) and leave the baseball to the baseball people.  I doh get dat sense from roman.  I could be and wish I were wrong, but I see him packin' up and leaving (wit he deep pockets) before allowing himself to be humbled by the errors of his ways.  I wish that them same people that call themselves the Stamford Bridge faithful, dat does be so quick to boo dem players dat does really be tryin' dey bess, even if we doh "like" dem, to send roman a message and direct dat same voice of displeasure to his ass, too.  Ryan does come on here and be braggin' hard, hard, hard 'bout how dey boo dis one and dat one.....Ryan, allyuh boo roman yet?

Roman say Chelski his he hobbie/toy.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: December 02, 2012, 07:18:23 PM »
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: December 03, 2012, 01:10:12 PM »

I am sure I read somewhere recently he has spent £78,000,000 per year since he took over.  More than 5 times the amount most clubs spend per year.  Chelsea were really a no mark club before his money and will revert after.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: December 03, 2012, 01:30:54 PM »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: December 03, 2012, 01:49:41 PM »

I am sure I read somewhere recently he has spent £78,000,000 per year since he took over.  More than 5 times the amount most clubs spend per year.  Chelsea were really a no mark club before his money and will revert after.

exactly
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>