April 23, 2024, 04:44:22 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 629038 times)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #3450 on: August 26, 2013, 03:03:22 PM »
I find jose playin it too conservative  :( glad for d point but he coulda take ah risk and bring in Mata and lukaku or ba ................Ancellotti wah yuh :(

Ba didn't make the bench. Both sides played not to lose.

Study de cuttarse allyuh gettin later @ home!
well that did not happen, how about you all try again @ home. Lucky the ref eyes in he kaka hole, otherwise we would of had a penalty which Rooney would have scored lol

If your nosehole was a post-hole...

No penalty there. Just an all-around boring game. Typical Jose though. I might have to switch to Arsenal, they might not win anything, but you can't say the games are boring.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3451 on: August 26, 2013, 03:08:14 PM »
They done tiefin.
How De Bruyne get a yellow and Valencia? get away with a rediculous tackle with just a talking-to?

Valencia get a bligh because the ref gave Ashley young a bligh earlier... come on man.

As for the match... real underwhelming affair.  Jose came out settling for a point, playing without a striker for 60 mins.  Good defensive performance by Chelsea though.  They lucky not to be called for a penalty on that handball shout.  Cole deserved a booking for that blatant dive in the box.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: August 26, 2013, 03:22:06 PM »
They done tiefin.
How De Bruyne get a yellow and Valencia? get away with a rediculous tackle with just a talking-to?

Valencia get a bligh because the ref gave Ashley young a bligh earlier... come on man.

So De Bruyne get a yellow that Cole should have gotten. ok.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: August 26, 2013, 03:55:27 PM »
They done tiefin.

So De Bruyne get a yellow that Cole should have gotten. ok.

No.  The game/tackles were starting to get outta hand... De Bruyne was just unlucky that he got the first card after the ref was a bit too lenient on both teams.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: August 26, 2013, 04:06:27 PM »
They done tiefin.

As for the match... real underwhelming affair.  Jose came out settling for a point, playing without a striker for 60 mins.  Good defensive performance by Chelsea though.  They lucky not to be called for a penalty on that handball shout.  Cole deserved a booking for that blatant dive in the box.

And he get up and start to quarrel with the ref.  Too much playacting!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: August 26, 2013, 07:05:40 PM »
They done tiefin.

Drogba must have been so proud to see some of his moves still being used at Chelsea ;D

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: August 27, 2013, 08:57:46 AM »
well that did not happen, how about you all try again @ home. Lucky the ref eyes in he kaka hole, otherwise we would of had a penalty which Rooney would have scored lol

Allyuh dead dis f**kin season lmao.  Hoss look at how many options our bench had if Jose really wanted to take it to allyuh yesterday.  Who Allyuh had dat coulda change de game if needed?  Geh tie up, Jose put out that team to show Rooney that he want him to come play and lead our attack.  It probably didn't work but make no mistake the team we put out wasn't set up to pressure allyuh.  When allyuh come to de bridge allyuh will get ah dread sweat!  :D

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: August 27, 2013, 09:11:16 AM »

Allyuh dead dis f**kin season lmao.  Hoss look at how many options our bench had if Jose really wanted to take it to allyuh yesterday.  Who Allyuh had dat coulda change de game if needed?  Geh tie up, Jose put out that team to show Rooney that he want him to come play and lead our attack.  It probably didn't work but make no mistake the team we put out wasn't set up to pressure allyuh.  When allyuh come to de bridge allyuh will get ah dread sweat!  :D
but why do we really want Rooney........we never give truly give Sturridge ah good extended run...BA same ting , Lukaku?..........I never was keen for Torres anyways......but Lukaku and\or BA should get some real minutes man.......my only real complaint is BA does seem to read d Ooffside trap too good but I feel dat have more to do with d play getting slowed down in weird times while attackin
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: August 27, 2013, 09:30:06 AM »

but why do we really want Rooney........we never give truly give Sturridge ah good extended run...BA same ting , Lukaku?..........I never was keen for Torres anyways......but Lukaku and\or BA should get some real minutes man.......my only real complaint is BA does seem to read d Ooffside trap too good but I feel dat have more to do with d play getting slowed down in weird times while attackin

My theory on Rooney is that a. he want to stick it to Man U by taking away their crown jewel. b. he believes that Rooney is a better option than any of the 3 we currently have, and 3. With Rooney will come a bunch of fans that are more infatuated with him than they love Man U.  He doesn't favor Ba too much so my guess is Ba might be gone by the time the window closes.  He believes he can ressurect Torres and if pre season is any indicator he like Lukaku  but probably thinks he need a lil more seasoning.  Sturridge while talented always seemed to make the wrong decision while at Chelsea.  When he shoould shoot he would pass and when there was no opportunity for a good shot and the pass made sense, there he was taking a wasted shot.  I liked him and believe he can blossom into a lethal striker.  He is certainly playing his part at pool.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: August 27, 2013, 09:38:44 AM »
My theory on Rooney is that a. he want to stick it to Man U by taking away their crown jewel. b. he believes that Rooney is a better option than any of the 3 we currently have, and 3. With Rooney will come a bunch of fans that are more infatuated with him than they love Man U.  He doesn't favor Ba too much so my guess is Ba might be gone by the time the window closes.  He believes he can ressurect Torres and if pre season is any indicator he like Lukaku  but probably thinks he need a lil more seasoning.  Sturridge while talented always seemed to make the wrong decision while at Chelsea.  When he shoould shoot he would pass and when there was no opportunity for a good shot and the pass made sense, there he was taking a wasted shot.  I liked him and believe he can blossom into a lethal striker.  He is certainly playing his part at pool.

Maybe he's finally found a manager who knows how to best utilize his talents... 12 goals in 16 appearances since joining Liverpool.  Meanwhile, "El Pickney"... score 15 goals in 84 appearances since Joining Chelsea.  That worked out well.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: August 27, 2013, 09:55:54 AM »

Allyuh dead dis f**kin season lmao. Hoss look at how many options our bench had if Jose really wanted to take it to allyuh yesterday.  Who Allyuh had dat coulda change de game if needed?  Geh tie up, Jose put out that team to show Rooney that he want him to come play and lead our attack.  It probably didn't work but make no mistake the team we put out wasn't set up to pressure allyuh.  When allyuh come to de bridge allyuh will get ah dread sweat!  :D

Hate to agree with this point, but other than Kagwa, Man-U did not have a game changer on the bench. A 52 year old Giggs came on and although he is a quality player, he is well past his prime. If decide to sell Rooney, they better make sure a world class talent is coming in and ah eh talking bout Baines or Fellani...
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: August 27, 2013, 09:57:43 AM »

I hear yuh, still eh to keen on how jose runnin ting doh, Mata coulda make a real difference as a late addition yesterday, even d ones we win has been like watchin paint dry....for the most part, cyah understand how he moving so with Mata, especially since he seems the best fit with hazard and the most Creative in his position.............steups
I pity the fool....

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: August 27, 2013, 10:12:19 AM »

I hear yuh, still eh to keen on how jose runnin ting doh, Mata coulda make a real difference as a late addition yesterday, even d ones we win has been like watchin paint dry....for the most part, cyah understand how he moving so with Mata, especially since he seems the best fit with hazard and the most Creative in his position.............steups

Mata is great attacking player, but he is defensive liability in Jose's system. If Mata was smart he would request an immediate trade because man like Lampard and Essien may get more playing time than him this season.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: August 27, 2013, 10:21:38 AM »

Except for a few periods (so many managers!), Chelsea since 2004 has been like watching paint dry. When I first started following Chelsea, they weren't as successful, but certainly more entertaining. Gullit, Vialli and Ranieri all produced exciting teams.

Mourinho's teams have always had too much talent for such a cautious approach. To be fair, The last few United teams haven't been champagne football either. The only teams that seem to want to go out and play, are all out of the top 3, so I guess the results speak for themselves.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: August 27, 2013, 10:40:59 AM »

Except for a few periods (so many managers!), Chelsea since 2004 has been like watching paint dry. When I first started following Chelsea, they weren't as successful, but certainly more entertaining. Gullit, Vialli and Ranieri all produced exciting teams.

Mourinho's teams have always had too much talent for such a cautious approach. To be fair, The last few United teams haven't been champagne football either. The only teams that seem to want to go out and play, are all out of the top 3, so I guess the results speak for themselves.

this is why I favour Ancelotti\Ray Wilkins more than jose, defensive and offensive records in that first year....will always say without apology dat d Russian fuuck up ah good ting.
I pity the fool....

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3465 on: August 27, 2013, 11:05:46 AM »
Stay calm folks.

http://www.chelseafc.com/chelsea-article/article/3438268

On unused sub Juan Mata, who has been linked with a move away from the club:

'He is very important for me, for Chelsea. The stories coming are nonsense stories, he goes nowhere and is very important for me. He had a very small pre-season after the Confederations Cup, during that small pre-season he was injured. He started training two days before we played the first Premier League match, and had a match last week against Aston Villa, a difficult one, and today I decided to put him on the bench.

'I played with De Bruyne on the right because I know De Bruyne will give complete control of Evra defensively. When Juan plays on the right he comes more inside. I don't say the kid is more tactically disciplined but is more adapted to that situation. I wanted Oscar to play behind the striker so I decided not to play Juan.. Minute 70, 75, I was feeling [it was] difficult to win, I don't want to lose, so I made the changes to control the last few minutes of the game, but no chance Juan goes anywhere.'

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: August 29, 2013, 10:27:10 AM »
ETO'O SIGNS

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3441538/title/etoo-signs

Posted on: Thu 29 Aug 2013

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Samuel Eto'o from Anzhi Makhachkala.

The 32-year-old has signed a one-year contract and on finalising the transfer he said: 'I am very happy to be here but also anxious because I want to get playing as soon as possible.

'It wasn't a hard decision. I saw the qualities Chelsea have, and I was very happy with Jose Mourinho before, so when the opportunity came, I was very happy to take it.'

A prolific striker who has scored goals at the highest level throughout his career, Eto'o learned his trade in his native Cameroon before joining the Real Madrid youth academy in 1997. He then embarked on loan spells with Leganes, Espanyol and Real Mallorca.

His time at Mallorca proved a pivotal period in his early career, as a string of impressive displays earned Eto'o a permanent move to the club in 2000. The highlight there came when he scored twice to help his side to a 3-0 win over Recreativo in the 2003 Copa del Rey final.

Having caught the eye with his predatory instincts in front of goal as well as helping Mallorca secure qualification to the Champions League for the first time in their history, some of Europe's biggest clubs unsurprisingly began to show an interest in acquiring his services, and after becoming Mallorca's all-time leading league goalscorer, he completed a move to Barcelona in 2004.

Eto'o made his debut away at Racing Santander on the opening day of the 2004/05 season and scored the second goal in a 2-0 win, before netting four times in the space of two matches shortly after.

His impact was so significant that by the end of October he had already scored eight league goals, a run of form which would continue throughout the campaign as Frank Rijkaard's side clinched the La Liga title.

During that season he also scored the winner for Barcelona as Chelsea were beaten 2-1 in the Camp Nou in the Champions League, although it was the Blues who would progress courtesy of a 4-2 second-leg victory at Stamford Bridge.

Eto'o went from strength to strength during the following season, once again playing a pivotal role as Barcelona retained the domestic title. He also finished the campaign as top scorer in La Liga with 26 goals, narrowly edging out David Villa.Even better was to come in the Champions League, as Barcelona overcame Arsenal 2-1 in Paris to lift the trophy. In what was an eventful final for Eto'o, he was brought down early in the game by Gunners' goalkeeper Jens Lehmann, who was subsequently shown a red card. With his side trailing 1-0, Eto'o then scored the equaliser 14 minutes from time before an extra-time winner by future Blue Juliano Belletti secured the trophy for the Spanish side.

After a brilliant season, Eto'o came third in the FIFA World Player of the Year award voting, with club team-mate Ronaldinho winning the prize and Frank Lampard finishing as runner-up.

His goals-to-games ratio remained impressive for the next two seasons at Barcelona, and he ended his time at the club in spectacular fashion, scoring the opening goal as Barcelona beat Manchester United 2-0 in Rome to win another Champions League, completing the treble in the process. His five-year spell at the Camp Nou had yielded a remarkable 152 goals in 232 appearances.

In the summer of 2009, Eto'o swapped Spain for Italy, making the switch from Barcelona to Inter Milan in a deal which saw Zlatan Ibrahimovic move in the opposite direction.

Under the guidance of Mourinho, who was Inter manager at the time, Eto'o enjoyed a fruitful first season at the San Siro, scoring on his Serie A debut from the penalty spot in a 1-1 draw against Bari and going on to enjoy a productive time in front of goal.

He was also on target with the only goal of the game when Inter won 1-0 at Stamford Bridge in the knockout stages of the Champions League, sealing a 3-1 aggregate victory for the Italian side on their way to lifting the trophy courtesy of a 2-0 win against Bayern Munich in the final.

Eto'o completed the full 90 minutes in the showpiece fixture and picked up a winners' medal in the competition for the third time in his career, while also achieving the unique feat of winning the treble in successive seasons with different teams, after Inter had won both the domestic title and Italian Cup.

His second and final season at Inter saw Eto'o flourish. He scored a memorable Champions League hat-trick against Werder Bremen and signed off with a brace as they beat Palermo 3-1 in the Italian Cup final.

Eto'o ended his two-year spell at Inter having scored 53 goals in 102 appearances.

In August 2011, it was announced that Eto'o had signed for Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala, and the striker began in style, much like at his two previous clubs, by scoring on his debut in a game against FC Rostov.

As has been the case throughout his career, Eto'o, who was handed the Anzhi captaincy, scored regularly during his time in Russia, with his last goal for the club coming in a 1-1 draw against Kryliya Sovetov in July.

On the international stage, Eto'o has been a regular in the Cameroon side for many years after making his international debut the day before he turned 15. At only 17 years old he was part of the national squad which travelled to France for the 1998 World Cup, where he was the youngest player in the tournament.

Four years later he scored the winning goal as Cameroon secured their only victory of the 2002 World Cup by beating Saudi Arabia.

Eto'o is the all-time leading goalscorer in the Africa Cup of Nations, and as well as tasting success at both the 2000 and 2002 tournaments, he was part of the Cameroon team which won gold at the 2000 Olympics in Sydney.

He also captained Cameroon at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa and scored in matches against Denmark and the Netherlands, although his goals were unable to prevent them from suffering elimination at the group stage.

His most recent goals for the national side came in Cameroon's World Cup qualifying win over Togo back in March, when he netted a brace in a 2-1 win.

He is a four-time winner of the African Player of the Year Award.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: August 29, 2013, 10:37:59 AM »
ETO'O SIGNS

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3441538/title/etoo-signs

Posted on: Thu 29 Aug 2013

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Samuel Eto'o from Anzhi Makhachkala.

The 32-year-old has signed a one-year contract and on finalising the transfer he said: 'I am very happy to be here but also anxious because .....
He is a four-time winner of the African Player of the Year Award.

I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: August 29, 2013, 12:24:35 PM »
I am glad for this signing and happy the Rooney circus is over.  I am glad we got Eto'o instead of Rooney because I get the feeling Jose would have tried to shape the team around Rooney rather than he simply fit in.  Eto'o is a prolific goal scorer and ah fighter and given his familiarity with JM he should seemlessly blend into the side.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #3469 on: August 29, 2013, 12:50:11 PM »
Dont care for Jose to much, I dont like his style, to me Rafa had the team playing very good football.

Jose have so much midfielders what will happen now.

Then he wants to sign strikers and he killing off the decent ones like Demba Ba and Romelu Lukaku. He only play one striker most of the times.

Not to impress with Schürrle and De Bruyne, but I am sure they will come in better.

Mata and Luiz is two boss players, I hope he dont sell them.

Look at midfielders, Hazard, Essien, Ramierz, Mata, Oscar, Moses, Willian, Lampard, Mikel, Ginkel, Schürrle and De Bruyne....

Dam..

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: August 29, 2013, 12:55:40 PM »
Mourinho goin for the treble this year boy.  Man have 1 squad for the league and another for CL.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: August 29, 2013, 12:56:30 PM »
Good buy. Maybe now you all will get some goals  ;D

Flex, I guess money can't buy everything after all  ;D

Finally, Chelski could have all the fire power they want, but at the end of the day, results is all that matters. So keep playing that wack defensive style of football and we will see how much titles you all hold at the end of the season.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: August 29, 2013, 01:38:17 PM »
Mourinho goin for the treble this year boy.  Man have 1 squad for the league and another for CL.

Man eh peep de card yet.  JM going for every available trophy just watch.  It starting tomorrow with Bayern!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: September 28, 2013, 07:11:37 AM »
I don't know what they give Torres at halftime, but he come out looking like the old Torres. running past people and giving Vertongen heartburn.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: September 28, 2013, 07:25:24 AM »
Wat a way to kill d man confidence, steups. Torres was beastly in dis second half

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: September 28, 2013, 07:25:56 AM »
The ref don't have the benefit of the slow motion replay. But that was a bad call on the Red for Torres.

Now we know what's coming. Defend until the final whistle.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: September 28, 2013, 07:28:20 AM »
Torres was beastly in dis second half

Roid rage.  :devil:

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: September 28, 2013, 07:36:06 AM »
Lol

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: September 28, 2013, 12:39:49 PM »
The ref don't have the benefit of the slow motion replay. But that was a bad call on the Red for Torres.

Now we know what's coming. Defend until the final whistle.

Elbow never seemed to make contact anywhere neare to Vertonghen's head.  Disgraceful part is that both of them grab they head as though they got hurt.  Vertonghen even lie down and roll around for a while.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15ao0x_%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%84%CE%B5%CE%BD%CE%B1%CE%BC%CF%84%CF%83%CE%B5%CE%BB%CF%83%CE%B9-%CF%83%CF%84%CE%B9%CE%B3%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%BF%CF%84%CE%B9%CF%80%CE%B1-%CE%BFurmatch-net_animals

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: September 30, 2013, 04:33:02 PM »
Sturridge and Lukaku... shithongs.  Surplus to requirements.

1]; } ?>