April 27, 2024, 09:52:57 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 631392 times)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #3600 on: February 03, 2014, 03:51:24 PM »
Mikel in for a short-drop.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: February 03, 2014, 03:52:44 PM »
Pretty dull affair for the neutral.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: February 03, 2014, 03:54:18 PM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
I pity the fool....

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: February 03, 2014, 03:54:39 PM »
When city have the ball, is 9 Chelsea men in they own area. Oscar is there to hold the ball when they get it and relieve the pressure, maybe spring the counter-attack.

That was only in the last 10 minutes.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: February 03, 2014, 03:54:46 PM »
Wenger zips up his puffy coat and walks away smiling.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: February 03, 2014, 03:57:17 PM »
ah find E'to wasn't looking lazy at all..but hardly even touch the ball except once in that 2nd half..and he playing with big team league leaders. an I real like him still.. ;)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: February 03, 2014, 03:58:03 PM »
When city have the ball, is 9 Chelsea men in they own area. Oscar is there to hold the ball when they get it and relieve the pressure, maybe spring the counter-attack.

That was only in the last 10 minutes.

Nah, it was longer than that.
The first half was too open. Chelsea tighten it up in the 2nd. Whole game there were always at least 6 Chelsea players in the area.

Like I said, brilliant game-plan Mou used City's desire to go forward against them. I wonder if Aguero would have missed all those chances though.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: February 03, 2014, 04:03:48 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: February 03, 2014, 04:19:20 PM »

:applause:
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: February 03, 2014, 04:23:42 PM »

leh we see how alyuh do against dem, dat might be d differ between d title and none
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 04:33:37 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: February 03, 2014, 09:37:31 PM »
The only entertaining football games I can recall involving Chelsea were the first setta games after Ancelotti was appointed and the 2nd leg Champions League defeat against Barca at Stamford Bridge when Iniesta poison dem in de dregs.

Other than that, and especially under Mourinho....mostly forgettable football matches.

Chelsea come like de Brigo of football.

Only a mother (fan) could love a face (team) like that. But a force to be reckoned with none the less.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 12:54:35 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: February 04, 2014, 08:51:56 AM »

leh we see how alyuh do against dem, dat might be d differ between d title and none

Maybe. I think Chelsea will give us enough chances to put some space between them and Arsenal. Still more worried about City than them.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 10:11:09 AM by Dansteel - The Iceman »

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: February 04, 2014, 10:27:22 AM »
Maybe. I think Chelsea will give us enough chances to put some space between them and Arsenal. Still more worried about City than them.

Just the way we like it.  I hope nobody eh scared ah we.  That title coming to the Bridge this year, watch and see.  People could talk any amount ah shit dey want, but the mor JM gets comfortable with the squad playing the way he likes the more he will let them loose.  I doh know what game man was watchin yesterday but it had no bus park nowhere.  JM likes his entire team to be defensively aware and that is exactly what occurred.  Matic did well to keep the engine under a lot of pressure and we used our pace on the break very well.  JM know's MP style so he had the perfect gameplan lined up and went into the mighty Etihad and walk out with 3 points and a clean sheet to boot.  Who eh like it fack dem!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: February 04, 2014, 12:28:43 PM »

Just the way we like it.  I hope nobody eh scared ah we.  That title coming to the Bridge this year, watch and see.  People could talk any amount ah shit dey want, but the mor JM gets comfortable with the squad playing the way he likes the more he will let them loose.  I doh know what game man was watchin yesterday but it had no bus park nowhere.  JM likes his entire team to be defensively aware and that is exactly what occurred.  Matic did well to keep the engine under a lot of pressure and we used our pace on the break very well.  JM know's MP style so he had the perfect gameplan lined up and went into the mighty Etihad and walk out with 3 points and a clean sheet to boot.  Who eh like it fack dem!

Who said anything about park bus? I just said I more worried about City than Chelsea. Chelsea was the better side yesterday and deserve their win. I ent say nutten bout that. I just think over a season, City is more dangerous than Chelsea. That's why they have been favourites all year and they have been on our tails or until recently, in first. Chelsea is a good side. I just think that overall, City is better.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: February 04, 2014, 01:22:55 PM »

Who said anything about park bus? I just said I more worried about City than Chelsea. Chelsea was the better side yesterday and deserve their win. I ent say nutten bout that. I just think over a season, City is more dangerous than Chelsea. That's why they have been favourites all year and they have been on our tails or until recently, in first. Chelsea is a good side. I just think that overall, City is better.

Nah dah bus tawk was ah general statement not attributed to you.  Ah shoulda separate it.

I doh mind dat outlook because city is the only team that raise my eyebrows an dem.  No disrespect to your team but with dat brutal month of March schedule allyuh have I eh worryin about allyuh bein ah obstacle to we winnin it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 01:24:46 PM by Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$ »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3615 on: February 04, 2014, 01:25:35 PM »

in all honesty...it did roll  in for d last 8-10mins of d game...he jus leave room to make raid if space did open up, so it wasn't obvious.
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: February 04, 2014, 01:35:45 PM »

Nah dah bus tawk was ah general statement not attributed to you.  Ah shoulda separate it.

I doh mind dat outlook because city is the only team that raise my eyebrows an dem.  No disrespect to your team but with dat brutal month of March schedule allyuh have I eh worryin about allyuh bein ah obstacle to we winnin it.

I think we have an easier run in once we could stay closeto the top thru March. And we will have enough options in midfield to cope. We got through the Group of Death ok. It go be hard but the most I worried about is going to Stamford Bridge. I wouldn't be too upset about getting knocked out of UCL by Bayern. We can go for that next year when we get the top class striker we need. League is my priority this season.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: February 04, 2014, 01:45:12 PM »
I think we have an easier run in once we could stay closeto the top thru March. And we will have enough options in midfield to cope. We got through the Group of Death ok. It go be hard but the most I worried about is going to Stamford Bridge. I wouldn't be too upset about getting knocked out of UCL by Bayern. We can go for that next year when we get the top class striker we need. League is my priority this season.

Allyuh gettin bobolize in de Bridge.  Is too bad Moyes strugglin so bad oddawize ah woulda say fear ManU especially after Jose put ah arm rong Moyes shoulder and give him Mata.  If we eh win ah wouldn mind seein allyuh misery end but dat eh go be dis year doh lol

Aye Lefty geh yuh eye an dem check please.  Who JM deploy to make sure de bus park, Oscar? 

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: February 04, 2014, 01:49:56 PM »

Allyuh gettin bobolize in de Bridge.  Is too bad Moyes strugglin so bad oddawize ah woulda say fear ManU especially after Jose put ah arm rong Moyes shoulder and give him Mata.  If we eh win ah wouldn mind seein allyuh misery end but dat eh go be dis year doh lol

Aye Lefty geh yuh eye an dem check please.  Who JM deploy to make sure de bus park, Oscar? 

yes! oscar has good defensive hustle in his game too plus his deployment was a bit lower dan willian not only mickel does sgnal d comin of d bus.......it was just a very well disguised bus
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 01:56:32 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #3619 on: February 04, 2014, 01:54:28 PM »

yes!

You musse high oui!  Oscar to park bus?  Why not Mikel?  Oscar could pressure anybody in we half?  How much plays Oscar break up this season compared to Mikel or even Matic who now reach?  How many times did we get the ball and hoof it downfield without a care which is a trademark of the PTB scheme?  Jose execute the perfect foil to City attack and is like man like you vex we walk out with 3 points and a clean sheet oui smh

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: February 04, 2014, 01:58:38 PM »

You musse high oui!  Oscar to park bus?  Why not Mikel?  Oscar could pressure anybody in we half?  How much plays Oscar break up this season compared to Mikel or even Matic who now reach?  How many times did we get the ball and hoof it downfield without a care which is a trademark of the PTB scheme?  Jose execute the perfect foil to City attack and is like man like you vex we walk out with 3 points and a clean sheet oui smh

I edit mih post but u done answer....read it again....and I is a chelsea fan...doh get tie up
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: February 04, 2014, 02:10:27 PM »

I edit mih post but u done answer....read it again....and I is a chelsea fan...doh get tie up

Yuh still eh making sense because despite his hustle Oscar doesn't break up anything.  He is good at pressuring defenders into mistakes but to say he could help control Yaya, Silva and dem when dem in the mid and advancing is madness.  I know yuh is ah fan but you seem like yuh only trying to find fault with JM from since he reach back.  What West Ham do we was park the bus what we do yesterday was play to control or limit the effectiveness of certain key players.  Matic got the start over Mikel because he is a box to box player.  He makes forward passes and can shoot even though his strength is breaking up plays and helping out the defense.  If the intent was to park the bus Mikel would have come on for Eto not Oscar.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: February 04, 2014, 03:32:37 PM »
I would readily admit dat mou style kinda irks me but he did slow thing down at d end...matter of perception maybe
I pity the fool....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: February 04, 2014, 04:15:53 PM »

We go see bout bobolize. I think it will be a close game but it is the only one we shouldn't be favourites for. We leading the league for a reason.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: February 04, 2014, 10:24:35 PM »
"Parking the bus has no relation with the players the manager chooses, it has a relation to how the team plays. You can play with six, seven, eight defensive players and be an attacking team."

-JM

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #3625 on: February 05, 2014, 10:11:37 AM »
Robbie Savage: How Mourinho's tactical triumph sank Man City

In his regular BBC Sport column, Robbie Savage looks at Chelsea's stunning victory over Manchester City.
I was at Etihad Stadium for BBC Radio 5 live on Monday night to see Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho get his tactics spot on, again.
I thought Mourinho would park the bus and concentrate on stifling City and killing the game but, from the start, his side showed plenty of attacking intent.
Chelsea completely controlled the game and carried out his plan to perfection. Man for man, in every department, they were absolutely brilliant.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26025948

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: February 08, 2014, 09:35:17 AM »
execution boy hazard!!!! ;D ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: February 08, 2014, 09:47:28 AM »
Half-time - Top 'o the league!  :beermug:

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: February 08, 2014, 10:21:53 AM »
Hazard-trick!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: February 08, 2014, 10:22:11 AM »
hazard
a
t
t
r
i
c
k
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>