April 28, 2024, 09:33:05 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 631673 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Man Utd v Chelsea 3rd Apr 2010
« Reply #870 on: April 03, 2010, 07:27:31 AM »
is the linesman salary funded by Chelski...? there was no one in his way... he was slight in line with the drogs and he give that onside...?

How come yuh didn't open yuh mout' about the officials with the penalty non-call in the first half?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: April 03, 2010, 07:29:06 AM »
Guess he teefin both ways yes...

You could have said that from the first benefit of a "teefin" call that Chelsea got. 

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: April 03, 2010, 07:30:01 AM »
is the linesman salary funded by Chelski...? there was no one in his way... he was slight in line with the drogs and he give that onside...?

How come yuh didn't open yuh mout' about the officials with the penalty non-call in the first half?

Because i am a Man U fan us ass... I biased fuh meh team..... you not biased for your team after all you big up de goal ent...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: April 03, 2010, 07:32:43 AM »

Because i am a Man U fan us ass... I biased fuh meh team..... you not biased for your team after all you big up de goal ent...

No, because, as I told you before, I am not so biased as to see the game through dishonest eyes and be chupid like allyuh.
NCAA....No Class At All.   
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 07:36:44 AM by Mango Chow! »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: April 03, 2010, 07:34:36 AM »
Where the hell they get 4 mins from. MAN UNITED ARE CHEATS!!!!!!!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: April 03, 2010, 07:38:41 AM »
ah go take meh loss like a man. but it aint over yet  :salute:.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: April 03, 2010, 07:39:01 AM »
 :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: April 03, 2010, 07:39:41 AM »
Very good game.  Good win by the blues....All comes down to the last game again.  MAN U 4 EVER :devil: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: April 03, 2010, 07:40:12 AM »

Now go and cry yuh biased eyes out and shed your biased tears in your biased beer.  Green, yellow and BLUE!!! is the colour at old traffwhored today!!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: April 03, 2010, 07:41:23 AM »

No, because, as I told you before, I am not so biased as to see the game through dishonest eyes and be chupid like allyuh.
NCAA....No Class At All.   

Breds the penalties that were appealed by Chelski were close ones... but mike dean was no where close by... but for drogs goal the lines man was right there....  u could not come up with a better acronym....?

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: April 03, 2010, 07:43:52 AM »
I don't care for either team at this point but the linesman got it wrong on that drogba goal clearly offside............time for instant replay it comin...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: April 03, 2010, 07:48:20 AM »

NCAA....No Class At All.   

Breds the penalties that were appealed by Chelski were close ones... but mike dean was no where close by... but for drogs goal the lines man was right there....  u could not come up with a better acronym....?

"...the penalties that were appealed by Chelski were close ones..." Close, you say?! The only penalty that Chelsea appealed was closer than close, boss.  Yuh that biased?!

As far as the acronym is concerned, I doesn't need to be better, imaginative or even good.  It only needs to be apt. When it comes to people like allyuh and allyuh team, it is.  Most of allyuh have no f**kin' class. Watch how one of allyuh go come on here cussin' the officials and everybody else fuh allyuh loss today.  

« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 07:55:55 AM by Mango Chow! »

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: April 03, 2010, 07:49:22 AM »
I don't care for either team at this point but the linesman got it wrong on that drogba goal clearly offside............time for instant replay it comin...

Exactly.... same way Macheda hand the ball and nothing happen..

Go Chelsea!!
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: April 03, 2010, 07:49:46 AM »
With instant replay the game woulda been 1-0, possibly 2-0 if the penalty was given.
Neville challenge on Anelka was a foul.
Slam into the man with no intention of getting the ball, so hard that neither of them could stay on their feet.

Captain Fagtastic!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: April 03, 2010, 07:50:34 AM »
Neville is ah stink player... Scholes an even stinker player..

The officials were shit..

CHELSEA FOR CHAMPIONS!!  :devil:

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: April 03, 2010, 07:52:24 AM »
Tough Loss, but can't complain much after that performance.

Said before the game that this wasn't a definitive winner take all game and hopefully that proves to be the case.

Chelsea were favourites going into the season, and being out of the Champions League has only helped them.
Utd have done well to just be in the position they've been in in all competitions, but the squad is starting to creak a bit now. If they do go ahead to win this title - it will probably go down as their greatest success ever - beyond winning it 4 times in a row and 19 times overall.  

But considering how we were written off before the season even began, I can only be proud of what the team has achieved up to this point - bein 2 pts. behind a side of Chelsea's depth and resources is about right unfortunately yes.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 07:58:12 AM by xixgon »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: April 03, 2010, 07:53:27 AM »

and the ref and the linesman got it wrong on the penalty non-call, and the ref and the linesman got it wrong on the rio ferdinand take down on anelka (like the officials have a dislike fuh dat man, boy) and they also got it wrong on macheda's hands of....the devil goal.....and we can go on and on and I guarantee you they got more big calls wrong that benefited manu than ones that benefited Chelsea.  

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: April 03, 2010, 07:56:10 AM »

NCAA....No Class At All.   

"...the penalties that were appealed by Chelski were close ones..." Close, you say?! The only penalty that Chelsea appealed was closer than close, boss.  Yuh that biased?!

As far as the acronym is concerned, I doesn't need to be better, imaginative or good.  It only needs to be apt. When it comes to people like allyuh and allyuh team, it is. Allyuh have no class. Watch how one of allyuh go come on here cussin' the officials everybody else fuh allyuh loss today.  

Good Game... breds Robbie Mustoe is de man that say close... dem is expert... and class you say... I am positive that you have never crossed the gates at stamford bridge... so you could talk all the shyte about class...

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: April 03, 2010, 07:57:48 AM »

Said before the game that this wasn't a definitive winner take all game - and hopefully that proves to be the case.

Chelsea were favourites going into the season, and being out of the Champions League has only helped them.
Utd have done well to just be in the position they've been in in all competitions, but the squad is starting to creak a bit now. If they do go ahead to win this title - it will probably go down as their greatest success ever - beyond winning it 4 times in a row and 19 times overall.  

Valencia, Park and Nani did not perform well today... all were giving away passes or making bad passes..!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: April 03, 2010, 07:58:21 AM »
the ref call shit both ways...

he was biased towards being shitty..

at the end of the day, man u did nothing to suggest they deserve to win anything today. Chelsea play all de ball..

30 million for Berbatov boy?? man making Shevchenko look like a bargain. lol

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: April 03, 2010, 08:01:19 AM »
the ref call shit both ways...

he was biased towards being shitty..

at the end of the day, man u did nothing to suggest they deserve to win anything today. Chelsea play all de ball..

30 million for Berbatov boy?? man making Shevchenko look like a bargain. lol

That buy does still baffle me... ???

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: April 03, 2010, 08:04:18 AM »
Man U without Rooney are a mid-table team. United did nothing to justify their position in the table today.

Big Up de Blues....playing without Cole, Essien, Carvalho, Ivanovic, Boswinga....and yet de title challenge is back on  ;D

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: April 03, 2010, 08:06:21 AM »

NCAA....No Class At All.   

As far as the acronym is concerned, I doesn't need to be better, imaginative or good.  It only needs to be apt. When it comes to people like allyuh and allyuh team, it is. Allyuh have no class. Watch how one of allyuh go come on here cussin' the officials everybody else fuh allyuh loss today.  

Good Game... breds Robbie Mustoe is de man that say close... dem is expert......

so because robbie mustoe say it close, I have to just take his word?  Yuh ain't notice that mustoe is quite content with staying on the fence and lalas calling it like it is? and furthermore, I doh have meh own two eyes to see?  

and class you say... I am positive that you have never crossed the gates at stamford bridge... so you could talk all the shyte about class...

Now where you went with this, proves my point exactly.  Look at the kinda direction you want to go and declaration you want to make.  Hard luck on the loss, padnah. Like it have yuh bazodee.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 08:09:46 AM by Mango Chow! »

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: April 03, 2010, 08:08:15 AM »

Said before the game that this wasn't a definitive winner take all game - and hopefully that proves to be the case.

Valencia, Park and Nani did not perform well today... all were giving away passes or making bad passes..!

Well Valencia didn't get much supply or leeway down the right - Chelsea's midfield stifled Utd for the most part. Park needs service and space to be effective offensively and he got little of either.

Nani didn't get much time on the park to make enough impact - but he set up the goal and looked more threatening than Giggs did for 90 mins in 20. I have no idea why Ferguson waited so long to take off Scholes and Giggs - they were both non-factors in the game - and in Giggs cause, even anaemic.

His subs or lack thereof in the last 2 games have been questionable - as is his over-reliance on his veterans, who just may not be up for the biggest of games anymore. Gary Neville also had a mixed bag today, after being plain out of his depth against Bayern.

Say what though, SAF has won us too much for me to be overly critical. I did think he could have given us a better chance to have pulled out at least draws in both games however - tactically and personnel-wise.

Utd are going flat at the worst possible time though - if they don't step up and show more edge and fire - they may be out of the Champs League and League race before Rooney even gets to have say yes.

Title's is Chelsea's to lose though - as it has been all season - we're going to have to pray that they have a blip or 2 from now to the end of the season. Utd conversely need to be perfect from here on out.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: April 03, 2010, 08:10:13 AM »

NCAA....No Class At All.   

Good Game... breds Robbie Mustoe is de man that say close... dem is expert......

so because robbie mustoe say it close, I have to just take his word?  Yuh ain't notice that mustoe is quite content with staying on the fence and lalas calling it like it is? and furthermore, I doh have meh own two eyes to see?  

and class you say... I am positive that you have never crossed the gates at stamford bridge... so you could talk all the shyte about class...

Now where you went with this, proves my point exactly.  Look at the kinda direction you want to go and declaration you want to make.  Hard luck on the loss, padnah. Like it have yuh bazodee.

Cause Chelski fans can be just as obnoxious as well bredda... but if you talking about this site and it's fans expect the treatment... no biggie... :beermug:

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: April 03, 2010, 08:15:08 AM »

Well Valencia didn't get much supply or leeway down the right - Chelsea's midfield stifled Utd for the most part. Park needs service and space to be effective offensively and he got little of either.

Nani didn't get much time on the park to make enough impact - but he set up the goal and looked more threatening than Giggs did for 90 mins in 20. I have no idea why Ferguson waited so long to take off Scholes and Giggs - they were both non-factors in the game - and in Giggs cause, even anaemic.

His subs or lack thereof in the last 2 games have been questionable - as is his over-reliance on his veterans, who just may not be up for the biggest of games anymore. Gary Neville also had a mixed bag today, after being plain out of his depth against Bayern.

Say what though, SAF has won us too much for me to be overly critical. I did think he could have given us a better chance to have pulled out at least draws in both games however - tactically and personnel-wise.

Utd are going flat at the worst possible time though - if they don't step up and show more edge and fire - they may be out of the Champs League and League race before Rooney even gets to have say yes.

Title's is Chelsea's to lose though - as it has been all season - we're going to have to pray that they have a blip or 2 from now to the end of the season. Utd conversely need to be perfect from here on out.

Piece of magic...

I remember when Joe Cole was touted as the next Paul Gascoigne (meh player back in de day) good to see that cheeky flash of brilliance in his game today... Neville looked out of depth, giggsy was burnt and scholes is getting slower and slower... but 19 titles.... 3 in a row... SAF is still no 1 to me... I'm more concerned about Bayer than Chelski... :beermug:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 08:17:47 AM by Daft Trini »

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: April 03, 2010, 08:16:26 AM »

I still fraid Liverpool at Anfield and, to a lesser extent, Spurs at WHL. I have always been more worried about the Liverpool game than today's game. I think we will draw at Anfield....but we have goal difference in our favour now, and I am praying that Man City will do us a massive favour and cut yuh ass in a fortnight's time.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 08:19:58 AM by Ryan »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: April 03, 2010, 08:23:25 AM »

Said before the game that this wasn't a definitive winner take all game and hopefully that proves to be the case.

But considering how we were written off before the season even began, I can only be proud of what the team has achieved up to this point - bein 2 pts. behind a side of Chelsea's depth and resources is about right unfortunately yes.

Can't agree with you more. Chelsea have not won this title yet, for too many reasons to mention right now but it looked like manu were intent on playing for a draw from the onset, which would have worked out just fine for them.  Chelsea have some "tough" games ahead and the way we have been shaky and unpredictable in closing out seasons (since Jose's departure) lately, makes me more cautious than confident. Even today's game where we had the chance to really take the game and manu by the throat the way we won the title at old trafford 5 years ago, we didn't play with that same......approach. 5 games to go.

NCAA....No Class At All.   

Cause Chelski fans can be just as obnoxious as well bredda... but if you talking about this site and it's fans expect the treatment... no biggie... :beermug:

There are obnoxious fans rooting for every team but y'all take the cake.  Most of y'all take to the point where  allyuh does compromise, and in some cases, downright desert yuh credibility.  Sometimes I does see the things allyuh does write or say and I can only conclude that allyuh does have a hard time being honest wit yuh own selves.     

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: April 03, 2010, 08:26:29 AM »
Manchester is some garbage.............................TRUE STORY :rotfl:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: April 03, 2010, 08:31:37 AM »

I still fraid Liverpool at Anfield and, to a lesser extent, Spurs at WHL. I have always been more worried about the Liverpool game than today's game. I think we will draw at Anfield....but we have goal difference in our favour now, and I am praying that Man City will do us a massive favour and cut yuh ass in a fortnight's time.

To be honest wit yuh, I more 'fraid Spurs @ WHL than I 'fraid liverpool @ anfield.  Remember the 4-4 draw a few years ago....and the first game that Spurs at Stamfor Bridge won after how many years?
Then there's the bad result against the bottom-feeder teams that we prone to have....next ting yuh know we come and draw wit Bolton....or Stoke.

1]; } ?>