April 29, 2024, 05:09:55 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 632427 times)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER!
« Reply #930 on: April 17, 2010, 12:03:13 PM »
spurs on the rampage
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: April 17, 2010, 12:10:52 PM »
chelski men need to pull they head out from dey arse so they could open they mout and tork shyte... talk nah... all yuh cayr tork... :devil:

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: April 17, 2010, 12:20:26 PM »
Spurs only practicing how to miss.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

giggsy11

« Reply #933 on: April 17, 2010, 12:21:43 PM »
Spurs only practicing how to miss.

For next week :devil: :devil: :devil:

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: April 17, 2010, 12:24:47 PM »
2-1

Squeeze bamsee time for Spurs...
For Chelsea too
For Man U
For Man City

For 1/2 the flikin league...

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: April 17, 2010, 12:26:30 PM »
How de ass you mess up a 3v1?

giggsy11

« Reply #936 on: April 17, 2010, 12:27:14 PM »
How de ass you mess up a 3v1?

One footed players!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: April 17, 2010, 12:28:32 PM »
Damn,
After that loss Chelsea drops to ....
1st place!

Laps for the whole squad

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: April 17, 2010, 12:30:18 PM »
 :applause: :applause: well done spurs
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: April 17, 2010, 12:30:40 PM »
damn best and most exciting league there is
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: April 17, 2010, 12:31:06 PM »
Damn,
After that loss Chelsea drops to ....
1st place!

Laps for the whole squad

nice bait
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: April 17, 2010, 12:31:47 PM »
bess cut arse I see in a long time.... I could see KJ in this Spurs Squad...

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: April 17, 2010, 12:34:59 PM »
bess cut arse I see in a long time.... I could see KJ in this Spurs Squad...

for the utd game? sure  ;D
(Muslim)

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: April 17, 2010, 12:42:36 PM »
Modric would look rell nice in a United jersey.  Rafa Da Silva and Terry dumb and dumber!

Terry is the 29 yr old captain of Chelsea (and not too long ago of England) - Rafael was a sparingly used 19 yr old thrown in against one of the best players in the world.

Both made poor decisions - but methinks one has more excuse for such mistakes than the next haha.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 12:47:10 PM by xixgon »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: April 17, 2010, 12:47:05 PM »
 >:( Fakin Chelsea. wont let this spoil my Saturday. Joe Cole and Deco was garbage today... To add the both full backs as well

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: April 17, 2010, 12:54:33 PM »
>:( Fakin Chelsea. wont let this spoil my Saturday. Joe Cole and Deco was garbage today... To add the both full backs as well

Paulo Ferreria ohhh goshh boy...hav me cussin whole half...at least they take him off...Lampard was invisible again...steupps...oh well...just need to beat pool at anfield

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: April 17, 2010, 01:06:47 PM »
Tough luck dey blue ;D ;D

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: April 17, 2010, 01:47:30 PM »

Paulo Ferreria ohhh goshh boy...hav me cussin whole half...at least they take him off...Lampard was invisible again...steupps...oh well...just need to beat pool at anfield
They missing Ashley Cole and Jose Bosingwa bad

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: April 17, 2010, 02:00:26 PM »
Well done Spurs...that 2-1 flattered Chelsea who were proper shite today..should have been 5-0

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: April 17, 2010, 05:33:50 PM »
flekkin Paulo Ferreira dread, oh my lawd.. dat get real buse on his side of the field..

Cech pull off some big, big saves. I was expecting much better as this was the game to put it in the bag, but Tottenham real balling right now.

anyway, this go just make the EPL title all the more hurtful for man u when chelsea win it. lol

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: April 17, 2010, 05:55:29 PM »
Gomez real improve since he first came on the scenes yes

Gomes didn't improve, he was always as good as he's looking now.  He had a bad start/adjustment to the EPL, that's all.  The man was an excellent GK since he was with PSV.....arkse Spurs.  He kill dem in de UEFA Cup and dize why they went and acquired him.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: April 17, 2010, 06:07:13 PM »
Gomes is one of the best shot stoppers in the business.. Nerves was killing him when he just came to the EPL, you got the sense he couldn't even hold on to the simplest ball. I will go as far as to say that if Spurs got another keeper (they was real looking for one) his career was in jeopardy.

Funny thing, since Cudicini get in that accident and he had no competition, the man game hit a next level.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: April 17, 2010, 06:49:59 PM »
flekkin Paulo Ferreira dread, oh my lawd.. dat get real buse on his side of the field..

He hadda be de biggest shit hong on de side, man, I dunno WHERE the coaching staff does find de patience fuh he.  I SURE this HAVE to be he last season in a Chelsea uniform!

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: April 17, 2010, 06:54:19 PM »

He hadda be de biggest shit hong on de side, man, I dunno WHERE the coaching staff does find de patience fuh he.  I SURE this HAVE to be he last season in a Chelsea uniform!

he reminds me of my own RB Grygera

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: April 17, 2010, 10:56:58 PM »

Gomes didn't improve, he was always as good as he's looking now.  He had a bad start/adjustment to the EPL, that's all.  The man was an excellent GK since he was with PSV.....arkse Spurs.  He kill dem in de UEFA Cup and dize why they went and acquired him.

Gomes said in an interview that he was shocked by the pace of the English game initially and it took him a while to come to terms with it.  I doubt he's the first foreign player to have that problem and certainly not the last.

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: April 17, 2010, 11:48:24 PM »

Being a good goalkeeper is not only about shot-stopping - you need to be commanding in the area and be an efficient organizer of your defense. Gomes comes off as too laid back and nervy to me at times in the latter 2 regards.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: April 18, 2010, 03:43:20 AM »

Gomes said in an interview that he was shocked by the pace of the English game initially and it took him a while to come to terms with it.  I doubt he's the first foreign player to have that problem and certainly not the last.

Yeah, I read the same thing, too....and in the one that I read, he also was a little put off, not only by the pace, but also by the physicality of the EPL.  I, like you, don't think he's the first or will be the last foreigner to see things that way when it comes to english football. 

Being a good goalkeeper is not only about shot-stopping - you need to be commanding in the area and be an efficient organizer of your defense. Gomes comes off as too laid back and nervy to me at times in the latter 2 regards.

Yeah, I agree that it takes a lot of things to be a good GK but I doh really see what yuh talkin 'bout.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: April 18, 2010, 07:26:22 AM »
I remember when Schmicel first came in the league, he was very poor at kicking, especially when balls were played back to him and his game was marked by a bundle of nerves. He settled well and the rest is hstory.

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #958 on: April 18, 2010, 08:35:08 AM »
I think he is much better than Givens -people does get tied up by Givens shot stopping abilities but when was the last time he came for a cross? The man always on his line; at least Gomes commands his area and does not depend on his defenders to take care of crosses like Givens.

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: April 18, 2010, 10:56:24 AM »
I think he is much better than Givens -people does get tied up by Givens shot stopping abilities but when was the last time he came for a cross? The man always on his line; at least Gomes commands his area and does not depend on his defenders to take care of crosses like Givens.

Funny how men are comparing Gomes to Schmeichel an ting haha.

An I eh really sure who Givens is - but Shay has been doing it consistently at a high level for far longer than Gomes.

They both have their flaws but Gomes probably go hadda prove himself for a few more years before anyone could really pass fair judgment yes.

1]; } ?>