March 28, 2024, 02:07:43 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 624469 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« on: July 23, 2008, 10:17:07 AM »
post all chelsea related news and opinions here..   ;)

Blues storm to win in China

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11996_3856894,00.html

Chelsea cruise to 4-0 victory against Guangzhou Pharmaceutical

By Lewis Rutledge   Last updated: 23rd July 2008

Chelsea kicked off the Luiz Felipe Scolari era with a 4-0 victory over Guangzhou Pharmaceutical.

Scolari named a strong side for his first match in charge with Jose Bosingwa making his debut at right-back and Portuguese compatriot Deco lining up in a four-man midfield alongside Michael Essien, John Obi Mikel and Frank Lampard.

Salomon Kalou provided the support for Nicolas Anelka up front and it was the Ivory Coast international who broke the deadlock on 20 minutes with a cool finish from Lampard's pass.

Bosingwa was substituted with a slight thigh injury after a brief but impressive performance, but Chelsea continued to dominate.

Essien was denied a second as Guangzhou goalkeeper Li Shuai pulled off a smart stop, while Anelka hit the post.

Petr Cech had to be alert to tip a Xu Liang free-kick onto the woodwork, before Lampard made it 2-0 five minutes into the second half with a delightful chip from 30 yards.

Argentine teenager Franco Di Santo effectively secured the win with a third goal on 78 minutes as he turned home Florent Malouda's cross.

Shaun Wright-Phillips, one of eight substitutes used by Scolari, then completed the rout in the closing minutes with a shot on the turn.

Chelsea continue their Asian tour with a match against Chengdu Blades on Saturday.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 10:47:06 AM by dinho »

giggsy11

Re: CHELSEA FOREVER!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 11:32:35 AM »
Oh Gawd, not another Arsenal forever like fungus thread! LOL!

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 01:01:07 PM »
too bad bosingwa pull up injured though.... hopefully he come back soon...
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 03:53:17 PM »
Nice, at least dey looking good still without meh boi Drogba. Kaka and Robinho all yuh take note, imagine playing wid dis team, wow. Barcelona has been my team for many years, but fuh now like ah loosing some interest in dem for de first time. May be is because Dinho gone and it look like Eto'o on de way out 2. Well I will just have to wait till de season start back, and try to get use to dat team and show some love for some of de new signings. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Well on ah different note, there are a few players presently dat are special to me, apart from my T&T players. Some of dem are Dinho, Drogba, Messi, Robinho, Van Nistelroy, Eto'o, Ronaldo (Brazilian) Beckham (mainly for his crosses and dead ball situations, a beauty to look at) Anelka, Seedorf, Lampard and Rooney. Ronaldo (Man U) he is not on my special list doh,but give credit where it is due, I will find my azz by de TV when ever he is playing, he is real class when he is on dat field, total entertainment from him each time he touches dat ball. Is just for some reason my heart never really went his way as a player.

However, to meh point now, seeing dat Barcelona is meh team, Dinho left and went to AC Milan, seeing dat ah already have a player there dat is on my special list (Seedorf), ah guess ah cud become an official AC Milan supporter from de next season. Ah sorry, but any way Dinho and Drogba playing, ah jumping on dat ship. Ah taking in front nah, so when all yuh see meh start tuh rant and rave fuh Milan, yuh wud no why. Wid meh reasons ah take time tuh give all yuh, ah guess I'm not a full wagonist fuh Milan. I think I'm probably a quarter of a wagonist  ;D. Lets go Barcelona, Chelsea and Milan  ;). HIGHLY BLESSED.

Wade and Beasley - De real deal
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 05:00:24 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 10:01:15 PM »
i hope yuh get d same bs post about this thread is ah dead horse etc

but well done n welcome, now i doh have tuh look for you tuh pong yuh shit side

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 03:10:47 PM »
Age no concern to Ballack after Ferguson jibe
Soccer.com

After linking up with Chelsea for the first time since Luiz Felipe Scolari's appointment, Michael Ballack hit back at Sir Alex Ferguson's comments downplaying the Blues' title credentials.

The Manchester United boss attempted to kickstart an early war of words with Scolari this week after suggesting Chelsea's ageing squad may not be as much of a threat to the two-time Premier League champions this season.

And with 31-year-old Ballack falling under Ferguson's scope of criticism, the Germany captain quickly pointed towards the example set by the now departed Claude Makelele last season.

'Our team can still improve,' said Ballack. 'If you are 30 or 31 you are not old. Last year Maka was 34 and he played very well. I have nothing to prove, this type of thing happens over the summer, people talking about each other.'

Ballack was given an extended break following Euro 2008 and joined up with Scolari's Chelsea for the first time in Macau ahead of today's friendly with Chinese Super League outfit Chengdu Blades.

Scolari has confirmed Ballack will not take part in the game, or Tuesday's meeting with a Malaysian Select XI in Kuala Lumpur, but he is expected to feature in the Railway Cup in Moscow at the start of August.

Ballack's appearance at the Macau Stsadium also allowed the former Bayern Munich midfielder to comment on Frank Lampard's ongoing transfer saga, with a move to Inter Milan still rumoured to be a possibility.

'It would be fantastic if we could stay at Chelsea,' said Ballack. 'He is a big player for the club and has done a lot for the club, but it is up to him. He knows we are all behind him.'

Following the departure of Makelele to Paris St Germain, Ballack returns to a new-look Chelsea, with the summer signing of Portugal international Deco adding a welcome new dimension to the Blues midfield.

'Maka has left and Deco has come in. We have a good squad and we need a good squad,' said Ballack. 'We want to win a lot of trophies so we need a big squad. Deco is a fantastic player, he gives us more quality and that is what we need. You don't have to sign a lot of players, just quality.

'At the end of last season we were in good shape, if the season was two weeks longer maybe we could have won the league. Manchester United are always competitive and have had two fantastic seasons and won the double last year, but we were very close so this year will be aim to be first.'

Ballack is now looking forward to working closely with former Brazil and Portugal coach Scolari at Chelsea after meeting the Brazilian for the first time in 2002.

'It is different, you know someone for a few moments but now we are together everyday and I am looking forward to it. We have only talked for a few minutes since he took over, but he is a nice person. He is a successful coach and that is why he is here,' added Ballack.

'He has not spoken to me about his philosophy, but we have a good squad like last year and we can play a lot of systems.'
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 07:53:15 PM »
geeze  ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 03:06:27 AM »

Word.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 07:06:17 AM »

Well, it's little wonder that fungi would flourish as well as it does (especially on this forum) when one considers how much manUre is around to feed it.
Don't you agree?  You should.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 11:01:12 AM »
Scolari challenges fringe players to earn place
Soccer.net

Luiz Felipe Scolari has challenged his fringe players to fight for their place in the Chelsea team to face Portsmouth in the Premier League opener next month.

The former Portugal coach only took over the Chelsea reins at the start of July, but has revealed he knows the majority of the squad who will line up at Stamford Bridge on August 17 after identifying a key group of players who will lead the title challenge.

And with three games of the Blues' tour of Asia and Russia remaining, including Tuesday's meeting with a Malaysian League Select XI in Kuala Lumpur, Scolari is looking for players to step up and earn their place in the side.

'I have some ideas but I need to train more with the team over the next three games,' Scolari said. 'I have in my mind one idea for the team to play against Portsmouth, but until then I want to see how the players train. I have a minimum of 75% of the team in my mind but I need to know the other 25%.

'I know who my key players are. I have had 15 days with them and I know who is important for us to play more games than other players.

'You need to build a team around a few players in essential positions for important games and I now know who they.'

Shaun Wright-Phillips could be seen as a player who is expected to be fighting for a place in the side next season should the England midfielder remain at Stamford Bridge.

The former Manchester City man made over 30 appearances for Chelsea last season but struggled to hold down a place in the side and has been linked with a summer move to Portsmouth, rumours Scolari insisted on Saturday where new to him.

'I have spoken to Shaun today at training and he is happy at Chelsea,' Scolari added. 'If he wants to leave the decision is not only for me but also for the board. Shaun has done a good job up to now, the other players love him and so do my team.'

Meanwhile, Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon has insisted there are no further developments over their pursuit of Real Madrid striker Robinho.

Since arriving in Asia, Kenyon has openly admitted discussions with the Spanish champions over a deal for the Brazilian are ongoing.

Robinho's agent, Wagner Ribeiro, has claimed the Blues are winning the race for his signature, and admitted the player is keen to link up with fellow Brazilian Scolari.

A report on Sunday suggested Chelsea had agreed personal terms with Robinho, and that a British record transfer had been tabled by the Blues, but Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster remains adamant the 24-year-old will remain at the club next season.

'It has been easier for Mr Scolari to speak to Shaun (Wright-Philips) as he is on the trip than it has been for me to speak to Madrid due to the time difference so there is no update,' Kenyon said.

'We will have further discussions but this is one that could rumble on.'
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

giggsy11

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 11:52:58 AM »

Well, it's little wonder that fungi would flourish as well as it does (especially on this forum) when one considers how much manUre is around to feed it.
Don't you agree?  You should.
[/quote

quote]

I agree, especially since the 'manUre being produced will be mostly from Chelski fans. Does that mean they are secret 'manUre' fans, great at producing 'manUre' or both? I think both.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 11:58:38 AM by giggsy11 »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2008, 09:09:32 AM »
  Chelsea 4 - 0 Portsmouth 

Scolari starts in style

Luiz Felipe Scolari got his Chelsea reign up and running with a 4-0 victory over Portsmouth at Stamford Bridge and a message of attacking intent to the rest of the Premier League.

GlynKirk/GettyImages
Nicolas Anelka nods home the second goal

Chelsea were criticised for being cautious under Jose Mourinho but Scolari's first match in charge suggested he wants style as well as substance, and they continued to push forward once Joe Cole opened the scoring in the 12th minute.

Nicolas Anelka, Scolari's only senior forward available, headed in his first goal at home for Chelsea before Frank Lampard put the result beyond doubt just before the break, scoring a penalty just five days after sealing his new five-year contract at the club.

Deco, on his debut, added a fourth from long range just before the end.

While Lampard may have been in the headlines this week it was Scolari - wearing a blue club tracksuit - who took centre stage on the opening weekend of the new season.

The Brazilian had promised a samba style to his time in west London, and he did not disappoint after being introduced to the crowd and giving them a thumbs-up.

Like his Brazil team that won the 2002 World Cup, he relied on his full-backs to create width - instead of Cafu and Roberto Carlos he has Jose Bosingwa and Ashley Cole marauding forward.

It allowed his five-man midfield to dominate through the middle, which is where the opener was created from less than a quarter of an hour into Scolari's career in England.

Anelka cushioned a header back to Michael Ballack, who lifted the ball over Pompey's defence with the outside of his boot for midfielder Cole to steer his finish around David James.

It could have got worse for the visitors as Lampard split their defence again, only this time James saved with his feet when Anelka ran through.

The France striker was not made to wait long for his goal. Bosingwa helped set it up by getting to the byline and standing up a cross to the far post.

Ballack almost got in the way as Deco met the ball but the Portugal midfielder managed to clip over James and Anelka beat Sylvain Distin on the line to head into the empty net.

Anelka should have added a third on the half-hour mark when he raced through again, but his effort went just wide of the post after he tapped the ball around James.

It did not run entirely smoothly for Scolari as he was forced into a change when Ballack picked up a knock, with Florent Malouda coming on.

Pompey also suggested they were willing to fight back when Petr Cech was forced into a double save before the break, first from Niko Kranjcar's powerful drive, then bravely with his body when Peter Crouch latched onto the rebound.

However, their hopes ended when Chelsea were awarded a penalty in first-half stoppage-time after Distin handled a cross by midfielder Cole.

James was booked for kicking the ball away before Lampard tucked away the spot-kick and tapped his badge in celebration as he ran to the crowd.

Pompey boss Harry Redknapp, Lampard's uncle, had offered his advice before Lampard committed his future to Chelsea - and there was an inevitability that the midfielder would find the net against his relative.

The attacking continued after the break, with Anelka twice firing over the crossbar after the restart.

Midfielder Cole went sent through over the top again but fired wide of the post after outpacing the Pompey defence.

Pompey, in contrast, looked short on belief and were contributing to their own downfall, one free-kick in their own territory resulting in possession lost and a chance being presented to Anelka.

Younes Kaboul thought he had sight of goal from a corner but his effort came off his knee, and Crouch could not tame the ball when it fell to him.

Pompey also had a penalty appeal when Niko Kranjcar's drive was blocked by Ricardo Carvalho.

Crouch's partnership with Jermain Defoe clearly needs time to gel. It took them 78 minutes to combine, and Defoe could not get direction on his finish when he met a flick-on.

Deco's goal came in the 89th minute, a powerful and swerving effort from 30 yards that James could only parry into the top corner.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2008, 06:40:59 AM »

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2008, 06:45:43 AM »
This thread may very well be around for a while.  As i reflect i cannot recall when an in form deco has gone home without some serious silverware. big playa
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 07:01:55 AM »
Wigan looking pretty good have Chelsea on the back foot since CFC scored. Cech on point.

giggsy11

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 07:14:45 AM »
Ballack is a flat track bully!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 07:57:23 AM »

Yeah, pretty much like Rooney.  ;D

giggsy11

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 08:05:33 AM »

Yeah, pretty much like Rooney.  ;D
!

LOL! Ah see all yuh still playin all yuh 'sh!te on a stick' brand of football Deco or no Deco!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2008, 08:08:41 AM »
We just can't help we self.  But, at the same time......catch us if you can!   :rotfl:  :rotfl:

giggsy11

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2008, 08:18:06 AM »
We just can't help we self.  But, at the same time......catch us if you can!   :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Do worry enjoy all yuh self. Seriously tho all yuh need to get some real wing men and drop dat 4 midfielders all yuh does try tuh cram in game after game. You have to admit when you guys had Duff and Robben there was less sh1te on the stick football.  It should be Deco and Essien. Ballack and definitely Lampard on the bench.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2008, 08:24:23 AM »
 :yawning: :yawning:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2008, 10:01:08 AM »

Do worry enjoy all yuh self. Seriously tho all yuh need to get some real wing men and drop dat 4 midfielders all yuh does try tuh cram in game after game. You have to admit when you guys had Duff and Robben there was less sh1te on the stick football.  It should be Deco and Essien. Ballack and definitely Lampard on the bench.

Scary thing for the rest of the league.... Even when the vibrant Chelsea of last week don't show up, this side is still the very best at grinding out a 1-0, with a lock-tight defence.... This title chase could be over by christmas...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2008, 10:20:18 AM »
on a side note, I now take in the highlights there www.tvgolo.com

Wilson Palacios give Ashley cole a drag thru he legs on the line there  :o

Remind me of Yorke in he SSFL heyday.

2 games, 2 wins. The machine rumbles on.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 11:00:12 AM »

Scary thing for the rest of the league.... Even when the vibrant Chelsea of last week don't show up, this side is still the very best at grinding out a 1-0, with a lock-tight defence.... This title chase could be over by christmas...

Easy horsie.  Nothing ain't happen yet.  The Big Four will take points from each other.

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 11:44:06 AM »

In the same manner that you were supposed to win the league by eight points in 2007 (Quote: Michael Essien).

Oh, I wonder where these Chelsea fans were in 1994 when they were getting an average attendance of 12,000 per game...

Two wins against Portsmouth and Wigan and the league is over. Spot the small-time football fan.

When you're grinding out wins against Arsenal, Liverpool and United home and away...then I'll take them seriously.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 11:46:45 AM by The Venerable One »

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2008, 12:07:55 PM »
Luiz Felipe Scolari insists he is ready to put the finishing touches to his restructuring of the Chelsea squad this week.
Click here

There have been reports of a renewed move for Real Madrid's wantaway forward Robinho and suggestions that a world-record deal to bring Kaka to Stamford Bridge next season will be struck, while Andriy Shevchenko's nightmare stint at the club will almost certainly come to an end this week.

A move for Shaun Wright-Phillips could also be on the cards before the end of the summer transfer window and Scolari has some important decisions to make in what is likely to be a frenzied few days.

One of the club's recent acquisitions, Scolari's former Portugal protege Deco, has already started to make an impact on the Barclays Premier League - scoring his second goal in as many matches against Wigan yesterday.

And with his second victory successfully negotiated - albeit in less handsome fashion than the opening-day rout of Portsmouth - Scolari is ready for the task.

Speaking after yesterday's 1-0 win he said: 'Tomorrow when I am back at the club I will discuss these things.

'It is important (to be focused) before a game. Last week we only talked about Wigan but tomorrow I will talk about players.

'Tomorrow when I come into the club I will discuss this or that, who comes, who goes.

'First we finished the game. Now we get back to London and I start a new week.'

Two men who are sure to remain key figures under Scolari regardless of any further additions to the squad are match-winner Deco and England midfielder Frank Lampard.

But while Scolari was pleased to see his midfield duo's goal tally reach three in two games when the former Barcelona playmaker lashed home a third-minute free-kick, he insists that results are more important than personal milestones.

'If Deco is scoring goals or if Lampard is scoring goals is not important, what is important is if Chelsea win,' he said.

'Chelsea is more important than us. They are friends and if one scores the other players are happy.

'I read that Lampard, in the last two or three seasons, has scored 20 goals every year. This season maybe 25, but maybe 15 or 10. Maybe even five. It is not important if Chelsea win.'

Latics boss Steve Bruce saw his side outgun their illustrious opponents for much of the game but was dismayed at their inability to convert a fine performance into points.

He hailed his side's unflagging industry but bemoaned a lack of finesse from dead-ball situations - a failing emphasised by the winning goal.

'When you play the top teams you have to have people ready and willing to do their jobs and run a million miles,' said Bruce.

'My midfield four ran themselves to a standstill. You have to do that, you have to physically work harder then they do but we just lacked that little bit of quality. The set-piece delivery just wasn't there.

'It was terrible and that is the one disappointment. In pre-season (Daniel) de Ridder, (Jason) Koumas, (Olivier) Kapo have all delivered and our set-pieces are usually good. But here they were appalling and it didn't matter who took them, because they all had a go. You need good dead-ball specialists and we have some good ones but they were a huge disappointment.'

Reflecting on Chelsea's match-winner, the Latics boss joked: 'Who is that lad by the way? Where has he been playing for the last couple of years?

'Seriously though, he oozes class and that is why he is at the very highest level.

'Chelsea had a bad day but there was one bit of brilliance from Deco.'
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2008, 09:05:17 AM »
Robinho could make Chelsea debut against Spurs
By Soccernet staff

Real Madrid forward Robinho should complete his €36m (£28.7m) transfer to Chelsea in time to make his debut in the home derby with Tottenham Hotspur, according to his agent Wagner Ribeiro.

NatachaPisarenko/AP
The Brazilian international could bring his skills to the Premier League.

Ribeiro said on Wednesday night that he expects his client to be a Chelsea player 'by either tomorrow or Friday,' adding in the The Daily Telegraph, 'he should be available to [Luiz Felipe] Scolari for this weekend'.

Robinho, along with Deco, who has already made the switch from Spain to Stamford Bridge, were selected as Scolari's main transfer targets when he became manager of the Blues in the summer.

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon shares Scolari's desire to lure Robinho to London and believes the Brazilian international can take the club to the 'next level'.

'He's the right age and he comes from Madrid so he understands what a big club is all about,' Kenyon said.

'What we're doing is supporting Scolari. He wants to change and move the style a bit [and] is confident about the player's ability and mentality and that he will fit in and make an impact.'

Chelsea had two bids for the 24-year-old rejected by Madrid earlier in the transfer window but the La Liga club's desire to use Robinho as a make-weight during their pursuit of Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo has unsettled the player and he now wants to quit the Santiago Bernabéu.

He is expected to receive a salary of £70,000 a week at Chelsea, double his income at Madrid.

Robinho is expected to wear the No7 shirt vacated by Andriy Shevchenko, who has rejoined Milan two years after Chelsea signed him for £30m.

Chelsea are so confident of concluding the deal with Real Madrid that fans can already buy Robinho shirts at the club's online megastore

Meanwhile, there seems little prospect of another Brazilian, Kaka, leaving AC Milan to join the Blues, not least because the playmaker is happy at the San Siro.

Chelsea were linked with a world-record £80million bid for Kaka, but he told Italian sports daily Gazzetta dello Sport: 'Me going to Chelsea? I'm staying as a Rossoneri player.

'I should help Milan to win the trophies we're up for this season.'

He added: 'I've always said I'm happy at Milan and as long as my aims remain the same as Milan's I'll stay here. Until now it's always been that way.

'My goal is to win, Milan's is too. As long as we are like that, I'll remain at Milan.'

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2008, 10:46:17 AM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

massive signing! joe cole on one side, Robinho on the next... ballack, lamps, essien and deco in the middle on top ah them... and didier up top slamming them in.... just by names and talent alone, this is the best side put together in the EPL in quite a few years.... now hopefully they could Gel as a team and DOMINATE the world, like we plan to! COME ON CHELSEA!!!!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 10:49:00 AM by SOBRIQUET »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2008, 11:01:39 AM »

massive signing! joe cole on one side, Robinho on the next... ballack, lamps, essien and deco in the middle on top ah them... and didier up top slamming them in.... just by names and talent alone, this is the best side put together in the EPL in quite a few years.... now hopefully they could Gel as a team and DOMINATE the world, like we plan to! COME ON CHELSEA!!!!

what formation is that you call there a 3-6-1?

joe cole go hadda take ah bench.

i seeing...

Cech

Bosingwa     Terry    Carvalho          Cole

Essien

Deco      Lampard        Ballack      Robinho

Drogba

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2008, 12:41:18 PM »

what formation is that you call there a 3-6-1?

joe cole go hadda take ah bench.

i seeing...

Cech

Bosingwa     Terry    Carvalho          Cole

Essien

Deco      Lampard        Ballack      Robinho

Drogba

i want to see a steady rotation of lamps, ballack and deco....

1]; } ?>