April 19, 2024, 02:12:11 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 628111 times)

Offline WARRIORKING

• Deep into weaponry
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER!
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2008, 01:04:42 PM »
i agree on drogba he's #1 on the striker list.i actually believe kewayne jones of our own soca warriors style of play resembles drogba's all he needs is a little bit more touch of class .also  luv my boy van niselroy.and for all the beckham haters he might not be the best dribbler of the ball but guess wat one cross and the game is won i witness it for myself at a la galaxy game he is world class accurate passing is the most important thing in football and there no one better at swinging that ball
My lyrical tendency`s equivalent to a critical felony
Precise behind bars like a criminal`s penalty
Pinnacle definitely, hold so much jewels in my miracle memory
It`s like I`m a physical treasury
I was born with a difficult destiny, not your typical mentally
Givin my vision through treacheries

giggsy11

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 08:18:17 AM »
All yuh might have tuh bactrac on dat.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2008, 08:21:13 AM »
Is this the Man United Forever thread?  ::)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2008, 08:36:15 AM »
All yuh might have tuh bactrac on dat.

Yep.

Chelsea moving like amateurs, new money again. Read the piece in bold at the end.

Cole says he is prepared to slog it out with Robinho

Sachin Nakrani
The Guardian, Friday August 29 2008
Article history

Joe Cole is willing to fight for his place if Robinho moves to Chelsea. Photograph: Richard Heathcote/Getty Images

Chelsea's expected purchase of Robinho has created excitement among the fans, manager and chief executive, but yesterday came a note of defiance from a player who may find his first-team opportunities limited if and when the Brazilian arrives.

Joe Cole has made an impressive start to the season, scoring the first goal of Luiz Felipe Scolari's tenure as Chelsea manager - in the 4-0 victory over Portsmouth - before again featuring in Sunday's win at Wigan. But the way Scolari shaped his side for both matches suggests the England man will be the one who will have to make way.

Cole is not fazed. "I've been at Chelsea for five years now and I've always played, even after we've brought in world-class players," he said. "I've always accepted the challenge and always took it on. This will just be another great challenge. As a footballer you've got to prove yourself every week regardless. You're out there in every game getting judged."

Having arrived from West Ham United for £6.6m in 2003, the 26-year-old has made 225 appearances and was last season voted the supporters' player of the year. And, as he points out, while he has survived, others of similar style have come and gone, including Arjen Robben and Damien Duff. "Robinho is a great player so having him around will be great for the squad," added Cole. "We want to win the title this season, that's the priority."

That ambition should be aided if the Brazilian forward is signed, although the chief executive, Peter Kenyon, was still in Madrid last night and Real's president, Ramón Calderón, stated the player would not leave until a replacement was found Their principal targets, David Villa and Santi Cazorla, signed extended deals with their current clubs, Valencia and Villarreal respectively, yesterday, and Real's sports director, Predrag Mijatovic, last night cast doubt on whether Robinho would be moving to Stamford Bridge. "Robinho still has two years left on his contract," he said. "Therefore he is our player for the next two seasons so you can draw your own conclusions from that."

Chelsea, meanwhile, were left embarrassed yesterday after replica "Robinho" shirts were advertised for sale on the club's official website. The club claim it is customary for kits to be prepared in advance for prospective new signings, to be made available as soon as any deal is completed, although this offer promoted kits sporting the Brazilian's name and the number "to be confirmed".

The advert has since been removed but the former Real defender Rafael Alkorta has criticised the London club. "I find it incredible that a club like Chelsea has not realised that not only is the deal not done but that the president and the coach of Real have said they do not want to sell," he said. "Maybe it was a mistake but it is a pretty astonishing mistake to make."

About this articleClose Football: Joe Cole says he is prepared to slog it out with Robinho over midfield role at Chelsea
This article appeared in the Guardian on Friday August 29 2008 on p4 of the Sport news & features section. It was last updated at 01:38 on August 29 2008.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 10:26:57 AM »
but allyuh at least have to see the difference here...

A big club prises Real Madrid's best players away from them and makes them struggle to keep hold.

A feeder club struggles to keep their best players from being prised away by Real Madrid.

;)

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2008, 12:03:55 PM »

A big club prises Real Madrid's best players away from them and makes them struggle to keep hold.

A feeder club struggles to keep their best players from being prised away by Real Madrid.

;)

How does it feel being a European Champion?

Oh.

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2008, 12:09:09 PM »
Don't do it Robinho.  Don't do it.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2008, 02:04:16 PM »

;)

Allyuh eh prise nobody away eh. Robinho is disgruntled about the whole C Ronaldo thing. Don't give him wrong but still don't want him to leave.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2008, 08:58:32 AM »
And its Darren Bent!!!

;D

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2008, 09:07:03 AM »
It figures that we would get beat by the likes of M'borough and Sunderland and then go to Stamford Bridge and get something.

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2008, 09:22:34 AM »
Yeah but the plastic Chelsea contingent on here would have us believe that they were going to steamroller everyone...

That should bring them down to Earth.

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2008, 09:54:24 AM »

;)

Robinho: "I Want To Leave"

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_4073671,00.html

:rotfl:

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2008, 11:34:51 AM »
Yeah but the plastic Chelsea contingent on here would have us believe that they were going to steamroller everyone...

That should bring them down to Earth.

Yep.  Wey dem?  This thing has a long way to go.  Talk to me in December.

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2008, 12:35:26 PM »
Yep.

One draw and look how quiet they have become.

Armadillo? Where are you? Paging Armadillo! Armadillo to thread...

Respond!

Breaker, breaker...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2008, 12:39:14 PM »
we're responding but you can't hear us.

speaking down from all the way at the top of the table can be inaudible without a microphone, maybe if you cup your ears you might hear us better.

focusing on bigger things right now like bringing Robinho home.

Come Luke.. come to the dark side of the force!

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2008, 01:32:54 PM »
we're responding but you can't hear us.

speaking down from all the way at the top of the table can be inaudible without a microphone, maybe if you cup your ears you might hear us better.

focusing on bigger things right now like bringing Robinho home.

Come Luke.. come to the dark side of the force!

Robinho, so  big that even we didn't want him when he was offered to us...

:rotfl:

Deluded Chelsea noobs, where were you when you were shit...

Two titles and an FA Cup in the last 40 odd years and you're best team on the planet...

WATPOAE

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2008, 01:23:56 PM »
Chelsea confirm assistant Clarke's resignation
By Soccernet staff

Chelsea have confirmed that assistant manager Steve Clarke has handed in his resignation.

Steve Clarke was happier under Jose Mourinho at Stamford Bridge.

The former Scotland defender reportedly handed in the request on Thursday night and it could pave the way for a move to West Ham United, where he could work in a similar capacity under Gianfranco Zola, the new manager.

A Chelsea spokesman said: ''Chelsea can confirm that West Ham have made an approach with regards to talking to Steve Clarke.

''They have not been given permission to talk to him.

''Steve Clarke has tendered his resignation as assistant first team coach. We have not accepted his resignation. Talks are continuing.''

His appointment is expected to be announced in the next few days, once the club have agreed a severance package with Chelsea. Although the West London club are demanding £1.2 million in compensation because Clarke has two years left to run on his contract.

New Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari has already wished him well in his new post.

He said: ''Now I have been told he is going I am sad but I understand Steve. All people have projects in their life.

''I don't agree with his decision but I am happy for him because I like Stevie. I like him as a person and as a coach and I wish him all the best.''

Scolari had made efforts to persuade Clarke, whom he regards as his expert on English football, to stay.

''Yesterday I invited Steve to visit my house and we discussed the situation between West Ham and Chelsea,'' he added.

''I told him what I thought and this morning told (chief executive) Peter Kenyon what I think about Steve, that he is very important for me and for Chelsea.

''He is a man that is a link between me and the players and between me and the staff. He knows Chelsea very well and English players and clubs.

''When he told me about his projects I said to him I could be the man who would open more chances for him to be the head coach in England or in other countries.

''And I said I would give him more responsibility at Chelsea and would tell the press that Steve wanted to fly alone in the future.

''I don't know what happened in the night but when I came here in the morning I heard he had resigned.''

Clarke's decision comes as something of a shock given that he has ties that go back over 20 years with the club, but after four years as No 2 at Stamford Bridge it became clear that he would not fit in with the Scolari regime.

It is understood that Clarke has been effectively sidelined since Scolari was appointed in the summer, with the Brazilian relying almost entirely on Darlan Schneider, his other assistant, whom he brought with him from Portugal.

Despite taking what many have seen as a backward step, Clarke is said to be relishing the opportunity of linking up again with Zola, with whom he played for two years at Chelsea.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2008, 10:54:03 AM »
Robinho on a free kick 1 - 0 ManCity

2 mins later Carvalho 1-1

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2008, 11:07:51 AM »

No, he's just posting here for the same reasons you post in the United threads...

;D

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2008, 11:10:01 AM »
gold digger...

where are the morals in football?   ::)

giggsy11

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2008, 11:21:23 AM »

EVERBODY ON CHELSKI'S SIDE IS A DONKEY! LOL!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2008, 11:56:30 AM »

EVERBODY ON CHELSKI'S SIDE IS A DONKEY! LOL!

We leading 2-1 so I guess that demoted y'all to mules. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2008, 12:04:00 PM »
Hard luck dey meh boy Giggsy, we just got upgraded to Thorough Bred. Anelka in the 70'
3-1 WE
Drogba and Belletti on.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2008, 12:45:25 PM »
Hard luck dey meh boy Giggsy, we just got upgraded to Thorough Bred. Anelka in the 70'
3-1 WE
Drogba and Belletti on.

elan, yuh see de brand was knocking out there today?

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2008, 12:54:49 PM »
Robinho is such a frigging idiot!
www.westindiantube.com

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2008, 01:01:15 PM »

u like how he kiss the man city badge when he score?

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2008, 01:19:33 PM »
Chelsea #1...

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2008, 01:24:03 PM »

u like how he kiss the man city badge when he score?

I didn't watch the match. Did he do that? steupsss
www.westindiantube.com

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2008, 02:02:19 PM »
did anyone see the way Deco was abusing people in that middle today? the double cap? the chap and breed on the left side? shit... for now that man is the bargain of the season :)
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2008, 02:12:36 PM »
did anyone see the way Deco was abusing people in that middle today? the double cap? the chap and breed on the left side? shit... for now that man is the bargain of the season :)

yeah boy, the double cap down by the right back position was real stink... It remind me of what Cafu did to Nedved when he was playing at Roma.. But Robinho issue some small beat too, I see someone get a piece ah something on the byline, a lil pull back and push. Real men going and get eat off this year.

Some of the knock in that game was sublime, Deco making ah big difference..

But I still have questions over Obi Mikel. The youth too friggin wild and uncoordinated with he tackles and he showing some serious goat potential. He hadda improve with Essien out for so long. Ah missing Makalele already.

1]; } ?>