March 28, 2024, 02:33:16 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 624357 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER!
« Reply #240 on: February 08, 2009, 10:31:18 PM »
Chelsea Forever......Blue is the Color.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 08, 2009, 10:35:42 PM »
to the sound of the Mighty Trini...

If Chelsea... is ah boat
ah go sail on it... sink or float

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 08, 2009, 10:41:25 PM »

If Chelsea... is ah boat

that wasn't gypsy
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #243 on: February 08, 2009, 10:42:11 PM »

If Chelsea... is ah boat

that wasn't gypsy

call up AVM Channel 4.
I sure they have that video right next to Curry Tabanca.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 09, 2009, 06:22:21 AM »

If Chelsea... is ah boat

that wasn't gypsy

Gypsy song is - captian the ship is sinking
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 09, 2009, 06:41:22 AM »

If Chelsea... is ah boat

that wasn't gypsy

Gypsy song is - captian the ship is sinking

Yeah dahs de song dey lookin for. :devil:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 12, 2009, 03:53:13 PM »
Hiddink refuses to concede title

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7887030.stm

New temporary Chelsea coach Guus Hiddink has insisted Chelsea are still capable of winning the Premier League.

If leaders Manchester United beat Fulham next Wednesday, Chelsea will be 10 points behind with 13 games left.

"There's a 10-point difference but things can happen in the final stages of the championship," said Hiddink.

The Dutchman, who has taken charge of the Blues until the end of the season, was speaking after he had been shown around the club's training ground.

Winning the title would be a huge achievement. We will go for this title.

Hiddink will watch Chelsea's FA Cup fifth-round tie at Watford from the stands on Saturday before officially taking charge on Monday.

Assistant manager Ray Wilkins will look after the team at Vicarage Road.

Hiddink's first test as a Premier League boss will be the game at in-form Aston Villa, currently third in the table, on 21 February.

The 61-year-old will continue to lead Russia's World Cup qualification campaign at the same time as attempting to revive Chelsea's domestic campaign.

Russia's next qualifying games are against Azerbaijan on 28 March and Liechtenstein on 1 April.

"What happens after May is unclear," said Hiddink, who has a contract with the Russian FA until the end of the 2010 World Cup. "It's difficult to make it work because the Premier League is challenging."

Chelsea captain John Terry thinks Hiddink could be persuaded to stay at the club if his tenure is successful.

"We have six months to turn things around and if we do he will probably get offered the full-time job," said the defender.

"It is down to us to put in the performances and get results for him and then hopefully something can be done in the summer."

Hiddink, who comes in following the shock sacking of Luiz Felipe Scolari, also revealed that he is unlikely to make any big changes to Chelsea's existing backroom staff.

"I'm not in favour of bringing in my group of people," the former Netherlands, South Korea and Australia coach told Chelsea TV.

"I like to adapt to what is required, make an analysis and if something is needed we can do it.

"I'm looking forward to having the co-operation of Ray Wilkins."

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #247 on: February 12, 2009, 04:16:52 PM »
Winning the title would be a huge achievement. We will go for this title.

OH BOY.

Everybody in trouble.

Let meh know when This Music start to play. That when I know the improbable comeback start up.

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 13, 2009, 10:53:46 AM »
PLOP!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 13, 2009, 07:02:47 PM »
Magic missing from Blues - Scolari
by RivalsDM

Luiz Felipe Scolari bemoaned a lack of "magic" in the Chelsea team in an interview given just days before he was sacked as manager.

Scolari's eight-month spell in charge at Stamford Bridge came to an end on Monday after a series of poor results had seen the Premier League heavyweights drop to fourth in the table.

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich had installed the 60-year-old as Blues manager in the hope he would bring the entertaining brand of football he employed while in charge of Brazil, with whom he won the 2002 World Cup, and Portugal, who he guided to the final of Euro 2004.

Under Scolari, Chelsea began their season in a free-scoring mode, but the goals soon dried up and the Blues could only manage four goals in the Brazilian's last five games and his side were booed off after Scolari's final game in charge - a drab 0-0 draw with Hull on Saturday.

Scolari gave an interview with France Football magazine days before the Hull game in which he stated that his side were not creative enough to win the title and admitted his frustration at not being able to land his number one transfer target, Robinho, who opted to join Manchester City after the Blues failed to match City's £32.5million bid last summer.

"At Chelsea we don't have the player who can make the difference by himself by producing something magical on the pitch," he said.

"We miss that. I don't know why. In the past, (Arjen) Robben was at Chelsea and he could make the difference. But now there is no one.

"Robinho could have been this player. He is not afraid to dribble, to take a risk. As a Brazilian, I like this.

"My team isn't Brazilian enough. It is a 'bureaucratic' team. That's the style of my players. That's why Robinho would have done a lot of good for the team."

It has been reported that a dressing-room split led to Scolari's departure, but the Brazilian insists he did not have a problem with his players, although he did admit he would have liked to have had a closer relationship with the squad.

"There are egos in the dressing room, but that is normal, isn't it? We all have egos," Scolari said.

"But my relationships with the players are good on the pitch. It is true that they are not the same as the relationships I had with my players in Portugal, but I spent five years there.

"In Brazil (as a club manager) it was also easier. I knew everything about the players. Here, I don't have a family relation with the players. Everything is on the pitch. Outside, there is nothing."

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9213420/Magic-missing-from-Blues---Scolari
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 14, 2009, 01:46:22 PM »
Whew. Finally some finishing.

Anelka try to upstage Scotty today.

giggsy11

« Reply #251 on: February 14, 2009, 02:20:33 PM »
Magic missing from Blues - Scolari
by RivalsDM

Luiz Felipe Scolari bemoaned a lack of "magic" in the Chelsea team in an interview given just days before he was sacked as manager.

Scolari's eight-month spell in charge at Stamford Bridge came to an end on Monday after a series of poor results had seen the Premier League heavyweights drop to fourth in the table.

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich had installed the 60-year-old as Blues manager in the hope he would bring the entertaining brand of football he employed while in charge of Brazil, with whom he won the 2002 World Cup, and Portugal, who he guided to the final of Euro 2004.

Under Scolari, Chelsea began their season in a free-scoring mode, but the goals soon dried up and the Blues could only manage four goals in the Brazilian's last five games and his side were booed off after Scolari's final game in charge - a drab 0-0 draw with Hull on Saturday.

Scolari gave an interview with France Football magazine days before the Hull game in which he stated that his side were not creative enough to win the title and admitted his frustration at not being able to land his number one transfer target, Robinho, who opted to join Manchester City after the Blues failed to match City's £32.5million bid last summer.

"At Chelsea we don't have the player who can make the difference by himself by producing something magical on the pitch," he said.

"We miss that. I don't know why. In the past, (Arjen) Robben was at Chelsea and he could make the difference. But now there is no one.

"Robinho could have been this player. He is not afraid to dribble, to take a risk. As a Brazilian, I like this.

"My team isn't Brazilian enough. It is a 'bureaucratic' team. That's the style of my players. That's why Robinho would have done a lot of good for the team."

It has been reported that a dressing-room split led to Scolari's departure, but the Brazilian insists he did not have a problem with his players, although he did admit he would have liked to have had a closer relationship with the squad.

"There are egos in the dressing room, but that is normal, isn't it? We all have egos," Scolari said.

"But my relationships with the players are good on the pitch. It is true that they are not the same as the relationships I had with my players in Portugal, but I spent five years there.

"In Brazil (as a club manager) it was also easier. I knew everything about the players. Here, I don't have a family relation with the players. Everything is on the pitch. Outside, there is nothing."

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9213420/Magic-missing-from-Blues---Scolari

To summarize: Only plodders and unskill labourers; You want me to play the beautiful game with that? I am World Cup winning manager, not magician.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 14, 2009, 02:30:12 PM »
The Special One Speaks.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/14022009/58/premier-league-mourinho-ll-return-chelsea.html

Premier League - Mourinho: I'll return to Chelsea
Eurosport - Sat, 14 Feb 18:28:00 2009

Internazionale coach Jose Mourinho believes he will return to Chelsea sometime in the future.

The Portuguese won the Premier League in 2005 and 2006 with the London club, who have put Russia coach Guus Hiddink in charge until the end of the season after sacking Luiz Felipe Scolari.

"If you ask me if one day I think I will return to Chelsea, I will tell you yes I think so, I think so because we were so happy together," Mourinho said ahead Sunday's derby against AC Milan.

"But when I say one day, I am not saying to you when." Mourinho left Chelsea in September 2007 but said he was still a fan of the club.

"I am not there, I am just a supporter from the outside," he said. "I'm somebody who wishes them good because it's a special club for me, I have special friends there.

"I belong to their story, they belong to my story so I am not enjoying this period where they have had several managers in one year and a few months.

"I hope they find stability and go back to (winning) trophies."

Mourinho was succeeded by Avram Grant, who was then sacked in May 2008.

The Inter coach, whose team have a seven-point lead at the top of Serie A, said he was not surprised to see England midfielder David Beckham doing well during his loan spell at AC Milan from Los Angeles Galaxy.

"I knew in advance all the fears people had about him were not fair," said Mourinho. "I knew he was a top professional, he arrived in great condition with great ambition.

"He has adapted very well, he is playing very well. He is giving different kinds of qualities to his team and I hope he stays for the good of the league."

Reuters

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 14, 2009, 07:57:56 PM »
The Special One Speaks.

Reuters
[/quote]

what u think bout Scholari's comments?
(Muslim)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 14, 2009, 08:30:01 PM »
Jose is kicks oui.  Not too long ago he was inferring, if not outright saying that he had no reason to go back to Stamford Bridge (anytime soon).  Jose, all I want yuh do is keep Juventus dutty hands off de Scudetto, and keep manu filthy paws off de Champions' League.  Dize all I want yuh do right now.  End of de season, we could talk all dat talk 'bout comin' back Stamford Bridge.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: February 15, 2009, 07:14:59 AM »
Jose is kicks oui.  Not too long ago he was inferring, if not outright saying that he had no reason to go back to Stamford Bridge (anytime soon).  Jose, all I want yuh do is keep Juventus dutty hands off de Scudetto, and keep manu filthy paws off de Champions' League.  Dize all I want yuh do right now.  End of de season, we could talk all dat talk 'bout comin' back Stamford Bridge.

:rotfl:
i feel after Juve win the Scudetto and MAN UTD win the CL.....u eh go want to see Josie again
(Muslim)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 15, 2009, 05:05:46 PM »

i feel after Juve win the Scudetto and MAN UTD win the CL.....u eh go want to see Josie again

:rotfl: Well....yuh done see wha happ'm to Juve today eh?  ah go check yuh back in about a two weeks nuh!  ;D

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 15, 2009, 07:28:42 PM »

:rotfl: Well....yuh done see wha happ'm to Juve today eh?  ah go check yuh back in about a two weeks nuh!  ;D

::)
(Muslim)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 16, 2009, 11:16:28 AM »
Hiddink leads 'fast-paced' first Chelsea session

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9211910/Hiddink-leads-%27fast-paced%27-first-Chelsea-session

LONDON (AP) - Guus Hiddink took charge of his first training session as Chelsea manager on Monday and already appears to be addressing some of the failings that apparently cost Luiz Felipe Scolari his job.

The Dutch coach oversaw what Chelsea called "a fast-paced (and) competitive" practice match, a week after his predecessor was ousted amid reports that senior players including John Terry and Frank Lampard were unhappy at a lack of intensity in training.

As Brazil and then Portugal coach before joining Chelsea in the offseason, Scolari would have been used to his players already being fit for games because of the work they did with their clubs.

Terry and Lampard were widely reported by British papers to think Scolari neglected fitness work of the sort Hiddink is renowned for putting his players through.

"He has cast his eye over training and the game and you can see a little lift in the lads trying to impress him, which always happens when a new manager comes in," Lampard said.

Hiddink was in the stands for Chelsea's 3-1 FA Cup win over Watford on Saturday, which was notable for the pairing of Nicolas Anelka and Didier Drogba in attack for the last 20 minutes.

Scolari said that the pair were incompatible in attack and generally preferred to field Anelka, who is the Premier League's leading scorer with 14 goals.

But Anelka was switched from a starting role out wide to link up with Drogba on Saturday and scored a hat trick as Chelsea rallied from 1-0 down.

The pair could now start Hiddink's first game in charge, at third-place Aston Villa on Saturday.

Victory at Villa Park would lift the Blues back into third place and help ease fears that the club could slip from the Champions League qualification spots.

"A lot of people said we couldn't play together, but we have never really tried to play together," Anelka said after the match.

"To play with Didier up front changed the game, and that's why we scored the goals and won the game."

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 18, 2009, 02:12:02 PM »
Look more ammo dey fuh allyuh man  :rotfl:

Sir Alex Ferguson claims Chelsea have played right into Manchester United's hands with their sacking of Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Temporary boss Guus Hiddink was installed last week and immediately stated the title race is not over.

However, Ferguson has a different view, he told United Review: "I think they have played into our hands and that the title race now is going to be between ourselves and Liverpool."
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 18, 2009, 02:15:50 PM »
<a href="http://PLOP!" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://PLOP!</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 18, 2009, 04:34:16 PM »

Sir Alex Ferguson claims Chelsea have played right into Manchester United's hands with their sacking of Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Temporary boss Guus Hiddink was installed last week and immediately stated the title race is not over.

However, Ferguson has a different view, he told United Review: "I think they have played into our hands and that the title race now is going to be between ourselves and Liverpool."

Wrong team to play mind games with. That is frighten talk.

Come on the Blues!!!!!!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

giggsy11

« Reply #262 on: February 18, 2009, 05:10:08 PM »

Wrong team to play mind games with. That is frighten talk.

Come on the Blues!!!!!!

Ooooh Lord Wrigley is pissin his jammies and has resorted to chewing TWO packs of wrigley such is his nervousness about Chelski's pursuit.
No Elan that would be wishful thinking on your part!

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 18, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »
Fergie pretending like the season over already. Like he forget it still have 14 games to play.

Somebody need to get him up to speed on The NY Mets ... and their recent story.
The dentures mightn't be the only thing he choking on at the end of the year.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #264 on: February 18, 2009, 05:24:50 PM »
Chelsea Forever ....spending big money and cyar win de triple like Man U  :devil:

IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 18, 2009, 05:33:01 PM »
Chelsea Forever ....spending big money and cyar win de triple like Man U  :devil:

Aye Stern Sorry,  ;D Berris......ent alyuh hadda worry 'bout Jose and Maicon and dem nex' week?  doh come on we link startin' no setta ole talk dey jed.  (lemmeh check today's scores eh!)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 18, 2009, 05:39:31 PM »
3 - 0 manu....F**CK!!   >:(

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 18, 2009, 06:15:00 PM »
3 - 0 manu....F**CK!!   >:(

LOL, and as my Asians say "ROR" (Raff Out Roud)  ... I was so happy to be watching Milan V Werder & West Indies cricket side by side, but then the West Indies cricket feed conk out, so I figure lemme watch the ManUre game to see how much they losing by. 30 mins in, and Fulham put themselves in a hole, and by the time I find a feed back to Windies, this clown Ryan Hinds give away he wicket.

SOUR my whole evening!!!!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 18, 2009, 06:49:27 PM »

Aye Stern Sorry,  ;D Berris......ent alyuh hadda worry 'bout Jose and Maicon and dem nex' week?  doh come on we link startin' no setta ole talk dey jed.  (lemmeh check today's scores eh!)

I like how allyuh haters does have three and four "favorite" sides as back up.  ;D
(Muslim)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #269 on: February 19, 2009, 09:57:20 AM »

Ay Mango , de only team I does back is Soca Warriors ,so doh vex wid meh ah just making ah slight observation .Ah rite,ah rite ah go leave out Man U name ..
Chelsea Forever  ....spending big money and cyar win de triple  :devil:  :beermug:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

1]; } ?>