March 28, 2024, 03:11:42 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 624488 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER!
« Reply #270 on: February 19, 2009, 11:32:31 AM »
3 - 0 manu....F**CK!!   >:(

LOL, and as my Asians say "ROR" (Raff Out Roud)  ... I was so happy to be watching Milan V Werder & West Indies cricket side by side, but then the West Indies cricket feed conk out, so I figure lemme watch the ManUre game to see how much they losing by. 30 mins in, and Fulham put themselves in a hole, and by the time I find a feed back to Windies, this clown Ryan Hinds give away he wicket.

SOUR my whole evening!!!!

Doh mind dat, acb, all de haters circling like corbeaux over a dead (Giggsy, Sammy, DieHard, and dong to Berris and mukumsplau and all want to join de flock) but when we buss out de buckshot and ressit on Buffon and dem nex' week and Jose have fergie pissin' bubble gum yuh go see all ah dem scatter like cockroach on de promenade!  Ah callin' NAMES nex' week!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 21, 2009, 08:34:34 AM »
Blue was the colour today
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 21, 2009, 08:39:21 AM »
wat formation chelsea use? i see drogba and anelka start
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 21, 2009, 09:12:48 AM »
A winning formation :)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 21, 2009, 09:54:27 AM »
A winning formation :)

men was saying that when scholari now start too  ;)

since money and profit is no object for u guys, maybe u should hire 10 managers in a grop and rotate them every 2 games?  ::)  :devil:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 28, 2009, 10:45:24 AM »
dem fellas blue in trute
1-1 now

aaappppsss
Mr Reliable makes it 2-1
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 10:52:21 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 28, 2009, 11:09:46 AM »
twice f**king lampard rescues chelski... vs stoke and now today.... because of him you lot even have a chance...a very very very slim chance though

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 28, 2009, 12:02:09 PM »
chelski still making it interesting, Pool could end up 3rd now.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 01, 2009, 09:31:40 AM »

COULD?!?!  Is could end up third yuh say dey?!......aahps, yuh know what?  Yuh right, because they COULD end up in 4th

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 01, 2009, 10:00:34 AM »

COULD?!?!  Is could end up third yuh say dey?!......aahps, yuh know what?  Yuh right, because they COULD end up in 4th

:rotfl:

man fighting for 2nd and 3rd scraps yes...
fight on bro!  ;)
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 01, 2009, 10:15:59 AM »

fight on bro!  ;)

:rotfl:  Ah walk een to dat one!!  :rotfl: Take win, bi Sammy, take win.  One ah deeze good days yuh go ketch it!  ;D

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 01, 2009, 10:59:24 AM »

fight on bro!  ;)

:rotfl:  Ah walk een to dat one!!  :rotfl: Take win, bi Sammy, take win.  One ah deeze good days yuh go ketch it!  ;D

:flamethrower:
(Muslim)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 03, 2009, 03:30:16 PM »
WHO LET THE DROGS OUT?!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 03, 2009, 03:58:36 PM »
WHO LET THE DROGS OUT?!

Eh, Omar, I eh know if yuh get to see the game but yuh boy, Malouda had a good game today.  Yuh would/should be proud of him!  ;D

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 03, 2009, 04:03:10 PM »
WHO LET THE DROGS OUT?!

Eh, Omar, I eh know if yuh get to see the game but yuh boy, Malouda had a good game today.  Yuh would/should be proud of him!  ;D

nah boy, was biting way meh fingers following on live text.

well, what ah go say.. every dog has its day yes.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: March 03, 2009, 06:10:49 PM »
WHO LET THE DROGS OUT?!

dog or drog?  :devil:

wasn't malouda a big player before he came to chelsea? Is it the rigors of the EPL thats kept him back or just the style thats been used in the Chelsea format dosen't suit him?
(Muslim)

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 03, 2009, 06:28:07 PM »
WHO LET THE DROGS OUT?!

dog or drog?  :devil:

wasn't malouda a big player before he came to chelsea? Is it the rigors of the EPL thats kept him back or just the style thats been used in the Chelsea format dosen't suit him?

his style is slow and casual.  EPL pace has been too much for him in my opinion.  Sell he, Ballack and ferriera in the summer please.
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 04, 2009, 12:53:42 AM »
Im a fan of ballack but i think its better if he goes back to Bayern in teh summer. Ferrieira has done a good service to the club but he too has to leave also..Bruce Buck came out today and said that 3-5 players are leaving for new players to replace them....Ballack problem is that he is supposed to be the same kind of player that LAMPARD is but that not wat chelsea needs....Chelsea needs what every manager has said they are missing. A player who can make it happen on his own. An inventive player...a magician. Lampard is the closest we have to that but we need a real player like ZOLA was. Joe Cole could play that role but injuries have sadly seen him not able to and im not all convinced he can be a person who turns a game around by hisself...same with Kalou.

Players to leave
Ballack
Ferrirea
Malouda
Ivanovic-ALex one of these two WILL leave Ivanovic was already lined up for Fiorentina and even if one leaves then ALCIDES will step in as a capable reserve.

I think they should enquire about Quaresma...he has an ability to be direct and still have trickery and showed that today against portsmouth.

BRING IN DAVID VILLA....IF he can be to Chelsea what Torres has been to Pool then imagine what could happen.

Most importantly FIND A COACH that all the palyers will work under in the sort of manner that mourinho FIRST had. probablyeven keep GUus if thy can.

Mancienne to be groomed for the Terry role

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 04, 2009, 10:30:39 AM »
Im a fan of ballack but i think its better if he goes back to Bayern in teh summer. Ferrieira has done a good service to the club but he too has to leave also..Bruce Buck came out today and said that 3-5 players are leaving for new players to replace them....Ballack problem is that he is supposed to be the same kind of player that LAMPARD is but that not wat chelsea needs....Chelsea needs what every manager has said they are missing. A player who can make it happen on his own. An inventive player...a magician. Lampard is the closest we have to that but we need a real player like ZOLA was. Joe Cole could play that role but injuries have sadly seen him not able to and im not all convinced he can be a person who turns a game around by hisself...same with Kalou.

Players to leave
Ballack
Ferrirea
Malouda
Ivanovic-ALex one of these two WILL leave Ivanovic was already lined up for Fiorentina and even if one leaves then ALCIDES will step in as a capable reserve.

I think they should enquire about Quaresma...he has an ability to be direct and still have trickery and showed that today against portsmouth.

BRING IN DAVID VILLA....IF he can be to Chelsea what Torres has been to Pool then imagine what could happen.

Most importantly FIND A COACH that all the palyers will work under in the sort of manner that mourinho FIRST had. probablyeven keep GUus if thy can.

Mancienne to be groomed for the Terry role

I think this is a kinda tricky situation that Chelsea is in......lookin' at the list again....not really.  I agree with all the names you posted there, except Malouda.  Day before yesterday I would have agreed with you but yesterday was the best I have seen him play since he's been at the club and I have to wonder if putting the RIGHT coach at the helm is what it would take for him.  Yesterday the man was travelling wit de ball, taking on and beatin' men, makin' a nice run or two....ah couldn't believe meh friggin EYES!! (Omarldinho wouldn'ta believe he own either!)  :D Malouda have great potential and I am always in favour of alowing a man a season or two to adjust to one of the most physically brutal leagues in football.  The Ivanovic-Alex decision is a tough one.  The boy hasn't shown much with the chances he's had, but he's young.  Alex might be a little slow but he has done fairly well in the absence of Carvalho so far.  I don't know if anybody else has noticed it (or if I may just be a little late) but Chelsea does need to start grooming somebody QUICKLY to fill John Terry's position.  He is a little too slow for my liking and there are times where that slowness puts the defence at risk.  He is a foul waiting to happen in the areas that opponents are actually looking to win free-kicks and that cannot continue.  :beermug:   

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 04, 2009, 11:46:34 AM »
Im a fan of ballack but i think its better if he goes back to Bayern in teh summer. Ferrieira has done a good service to the club but he too has to leave also..Bruce Buck came out today and said that 3-5 players are leaving for new players to replace them....Ballack problem is that he is supposed to be the same kind of player that LAMPARD is but that not wat chelsea needs....Chelsea needs what every manager has said they are missing. A player who can make it happen on his own. An inventive player...a magician.

You have that player in Deco. Injury prone season, but looked sharp earlier on...no real adjustment issues to the EPL and more creative than anyone else in the side

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #290 on: March 07, 2009, 07:14:25 AM »
I hope Chelsea hit Coventry and Chris Coleman about 7 in this game, just for Birchall sake.

LIVE on FSC.
1-0 so far on classic Drogba.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 07, 2009, 10:01:03 AM »
Chelsea 2 - Coventry 0...

Goals by Drogba and Alex..

Forward ever, backward never.

:beermug:

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #292 on: March 07, 2009, 11:13:04 AM »
I don't see how Birchall can't make that Coventry side.
Maybe he shouldve gone as a defender ... or wear a batman mask.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 21, 2009, 11:30:20 AM »
How dis thread quiet so?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 21, 2009, 11:33:21 AM »
Nah I now searching for this......

>:( >:(

Chelsea like they have a fear of winning or something, just amateur menatlity going on with Chelsea now. Get rid of every man jack and let the reserve play or something. They complain about coaches, now is time to get rid of players. Useless Chelsea is.  >:( >:( >:(
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #295 on: March 21, 2009, 11:36:29 AM »
How dis thread quiet so?
yuh beat me to it  ;D
ah was looking for this thread to come say "ah just passing through to say Hi and how things these days"  :devil:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 21, 2009, 12:33:19 PM »
Modric and Jenas had Chelsea paying dem rent whole day in midfield today.

Would love to see a footrace between Lennon and Bellamy... Lennon has to be the fastest dude in the EPL.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 21, 2009, 12:35:17 PM »
i have some luv fuh spurs today. ;D
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
should ballack be starting?
« Reply #298 on: March 21, 2009, 02:01:48 PM »
since ballack move to chelsea i really cant remember him doing anything worthy of mention. right now i think he is reallu off d boil. should he be starting infront of obi mikel?
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: should ballack be starting?
« Reply #299 on: March 21, 2009, 02:44:42 PM »
should ballack be starting?

Yes .............. fuh Germany
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

1]; } ?>