March 29, 2024, 08:04:36 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 624651 times)

giggsy11

Re: CHELSEA FOREVER!
« Reply #330 on: April 22, 2009, 03:25:26 PM »
big game today versus Everton.
Also happens to be John Obi Mikel's 22nd birthday.

Buss d net!!

HAPPY BIR'DAY, John Obi'eeeeeeeee!!!!!!  dize meh BOY!!!  STEUPS!!!!!  Hiddink look like a hard man, devoid of sentiment!!  Watch 'im tell de yute "Happy birthday, John!  You get the day off (sittin' on de bench) today! Ballack, suit up! Bigger steups!!

The boy come on and showin' men just how easy the game is for him and how fluid he is with the ball and how much vision he have.  Me eh know what Guus and dem does be thinkin'.

Forget what Gus thinking, what is Obi Mikel thinking (damn why I was so greedy tuh join this shitty club?) :devil: :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #331 on: April 22, 2009, 03:26:09 PM »
over and out

sounds like the exact words Tevez agent tell OT brass.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 22, 2009, 03:27:27 PM »
Forget what Gus thinking, what is Obi Mikel thinking (damn why I was so greedy tuh join this shitty club?) :devil: :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It was either Chelsea or a side full of primadonnas and bullermen.

Why yuh think Tevez doh want to stay?

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 22, 2009, 03:31:28 PM »

how yuh know? dey bull u already a what?  :o
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 22, 2009, 03:33:38 PM »

It have any man that CRonaldo eh try to bull?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 22, 2009, 04:23:43 PM »
Where was all these Man United fans after the shoot over the weekend? Look at them boy. They in they glee.

Can't find them when the team on the field or after a bad game, but look at them now. They not even posting in they thread.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 22, 2009, 04:49:16 PM »
Where was all these Man United fans after the shoot over the weekend? Look at them boy. They in they glee.

Can't find them when the team on the field or after a bad game, but look at them now. They not even posting in they thread.

daiz all u could come with? steups... your side just drew and u busy talking bout Utd.
Wham u have no comments on where u guys went wrong?  u and acb just obsessed with we and utd?

Read the comments after we FA loss, and u will actually see Utd men posting about how we felt about our team and the game we played.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 22, 2009, 04:52:11 PM »

ummmm..... boy......i dunno....i think u should get some help cause u seem to be infatuated about CR. Its seems he does be on your mind all of the time. Breads, that not healthy - even if u was a Utd fan.

Take care of your self dude.  :-\

(Muslim)

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 22, 2009, 05:56:39 PM »

ummmm..... boy......i dunno....i think u should get some help cause u seem to be infatuated about CR. Its seems he does be on your mind all of the time. Breads, that not healthy - even if u was a Utd fan.

Take care of your self dude.  :-\

allyuh boys like to talk shit and when allyuh run out ah ammo, allyuh does try to bring rationale into the conversation.

steups.

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 23, 2009, 10:09:58 AM »
as a player in his position AT HIS AGE...the ONLY other TOP 4 Club he probably would have gotten as much playing time with is ARSENAL...and because of injury and other issues he has stepped in brilliantly...for his age he has minor flaws in his game (shooting..SEOMTIMES tackling and long range passing) but CAN ANYONE SAY THAT HE HAS NOT BEEN IN THE TOp 5-10 CDM for the season in the BPL......he is a fella who will become a Chelsea Legend should he stay and mature at the club....something like a viera for the future.

What we should be worried about is who going to contain Iniesta and Messi on wednesday. I have faith in Ivanovic but i feel we go have to contain them men with HARD BLADE ...we will really see how much we missing Bosingwa and Cole

Chelsea To DO THE DOUBLE...
CL--Beating Arsenal
 and FA-Squeezing past Everton in ET

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 23, 2009, 10:20:44 AM »

daiz all u could come with? steups... your side just drew and u busy talking bout Utd.
Wham u have no comments on where u guys went wrong?  u and acb just obsessed with we and utd?

Read the comments after we FA loss, and u will actually see Utd men posting about how we felt about our team and the game we played.

That's what I have to say cause I don't make excuses for Chelsea. We had an okay game, but Everton was smarter. Wwhat nothing to talk about.

YOu all still hide when you get a result you don't like though.  :devil:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 23, 2009, 02:40:00 PM »
as a player in his position AT HIS AGE...the ONLY other TOP 4 Club he probably would have gotten as much playing time with is ARSENAL...and because of injury and other issues he has stepped in brilliantly...for his age he has minor flaws in his game (shooting..SEOMTIMES tackling and long range passing) but CAN ANYONE SAY THAT HE HAS NOT BEEN IN THE TOp 5-10 CDM for the season in the BPL......he is a fella who will become a Chelsea Legend should he stay and mature at the club....something like a viera for the future.

What we should be worried about is who going to contain Iniesta and Messi on wednesday. I have faith in Ivanovic but i feel we go have to contain them men with HARD BLADE ...we will really see how much we missing Bosingwa and Cole

Chelsea To DO THE DOUBLE...
CL--Beating Arsenal
 and FA-Squeezing past Everton in ET

(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 23, 2009, 02:41:57 PM »

That's what I have to say cause I don't make excuses for Chelsea. We had an okay game, but Everton was smarter. Wwhat nothing to talk about.

YOu all still hide when you get a result you don't like though.  :devil:

so u deflect atention away from chelsea by talking bout utd? lol
Murhino train yuh well.  :D
(Muslim)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 25, 2009, 08:19:28 AM »
wore goin on today ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 25, 2009, 11:18:49 AM »
from what I see in the 2nd half, champagne football.

big save by Cech on the penalty, looking as though he's regained his confidence - no clue what Kalou was thinking when he pull down the man in the box, but I guess he had to find a way to cancel out the goal he score.

Macienne look comfortable on the right - Ivanovic living up to his billing.
Ashely Cole played intelligently and was involved in several buildups.

today's lineup gave several clues about the squad that will play on Tuesday at Nou Camp.
Let's hope they keep the momentum going.

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: April 25, 2009, 01:06:11 PM »
MAN U FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still the greatest team on earth. Records to prove and they keep doing it over and over over again, even when people still doubt them; even when they lose or draw a game or 2, they come right back at ya!!!!

Sir Alex. The greatest manager the game has ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 25, 2009, 02:53:58 PM »

Your strong and manly captain...

Since Mikel turned us down, we've won two titles, a league cup and European Cup...

I can't say that we've missed him.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 25, 2009, 03:00:15 PM »

Your strong and manly captain...

Since Mikel turned us down, we've won two titles, a league cup and European Cup...

I can't say that we've missed him.

and world club cup, but whose counting.
(Muslim)

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 25, 2009, 06:38:05 PM »
^^
well for a small side like Chelsea with no history, he already win a League Cup and FA Cup and hold down Young African POY of the Year a couple years in a row ..... so because of Manchester United shallow cheque book they lose out in the race to sign the player, not to mention he gets to play and live in London versus that sleepy backwater in the gloomy midlands ..... so it ok to have sour grapes.

.... and JT captains England .... says alot for Rio I go into hiding when I use drugs Ferdinand, who continues to be denied the Captain's armband by our strong and manly captain

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 12, 2009, 05:38:50 PM »
Hiddink made a remark recently about some players only improving their performances with the season coming to a close, and after watching the last few games i starting gto wonder if that is really the case..

Anelka playing like ah beast for the last month.. Tracking back and defending in the Barcelona games.. playing on the wing and not making it a problem.. That burst through the center and bullet against Arsenal was something i eh see since he wearing the blue colors.

Malouda is ah next one. All of ah sudden he looking like a left winger and not a deadweight. where that come from?

I wondering if them fellahs is mercenaries..

Imo, next season the number one priority should be to get rid of Ballack. Man eh do nutten since he come but thief a big salary. I say push Essien further forward and let Obi Mikel groom into the CDM role.. Also, Malouda and Anelka could ride hard for all I care.

I hoping David Villa or Tevez come over to the dark side of the force. :devil:

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 12, 2009, 09:58:02 PM »
Two questions for the chelsea fans.

One.
Champions league final...Second Place in League....but Avram is a goat.

Eliminated at Champions league Semi....Third Place in League....Guus is a genius.

How come?

Two....

5. Damn. Never realized there were so many undercover Chelsea haters the world over.

My whole facebook front page, internet forums the world over including this one, email, my cell phone and every other social networking tool full of people only too happy to take a jab. I get a text from frigging Egypt!! steups..

Why allyuh feel dat is?  :whistling:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 29, 2009, 01:45:45 PM »
GUUS HIDDINK'S FA CUP FINAL NOTES
Posted on: Thu 28 May 2009

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0%2C%2C10268~1675357%2C00.html

With less than 48 hours to go before kick-off at Wembley and Guus Hiddink's last match in charge, he has penned a message for all Chelsea supporters.

Back in March, just one month after I started working at Chelsea, supporters from the Fans' Forum came to visit us at Cobham.

I can remember the supporters telling me then that although they knew we were trying hard to win the Premier League and the Champions League, we should not underestimate how much the fans wanted to win the FA Cup this year.

We talked about that and so far we have kept our promise by going to the FA Cup Final.

For Chelsea, for the team, it is very important to be there, and also for the fans.

We made the promise come true as much as we can and we hope we can make the next step to get the silverware as well.

A big club like Chelsea needs to win some titles almost every year and everyone knows how the situation has been this season. It was a very good start to the season, the middle it was a little sloppy, and then a rather good end - and it will be perfect to have won a cup.

Make no mistake, the FA Cup is a big title, not only recognised in England but also worldwide.

A cup final is special. It is different from other big league games or semi-finals and when I was a young kid, or after that a professional player, or even when I was beginning as a manager I always had one Saturday in May when I said, hey, this is my afternoon for watching the FA Cup on television.

The whole atmosphere around it is very impressive and the vision of the stadium made a big impact. Most of the Finals were so emotional and so tense.

I have been hearing the players say how much they want to win the FA Cup so I will leave Chelsea with a medal, but I want them to win it for themselves.

We have some players who are at the start of their careers and some who have already a beautiful career, but if every now and then a trophy materialises, it is the cherry on the pie.

The preparations for the game have gone well. We had last week some small problems with some players but they recovered very well at the beginning of the week and I think the team is fully fit.

We have been scoring goals in the last few games and that is important but also important is remembering what has happened this year when Everton is our opponent.

They have shown twice already this season that they can match up with Chelsea so it will be tough. But when we have played tough opponents, it is obvious that the team always reacts to the challenge, even if there is a set-back. We hope we don't have that experience at Wembley but this team is always fighting and that is nice to see.

We have a squad of players who have played many big games which could benefit us. Let's hope so, let's think so.

When you play lots of big games you do get used to it but also we must not underestimate Everton because they will rise to this occasion and they are experienced as well. Some of them have played big tournaments and they are in the Premier League where you gather a lot of experience. But yes, having played many big games, that might be an advantage for Chelsea.

I am told the fans have special big flag for me at Wembley and if so, I will be very pleased because I didn't expect that appreciation. Of course we did rather well in the Premier League from February on and we did well in the Champions League and also in FA Cup, but being here a short period and knowing that people know already what success is in this club, then being appreciated so much is a wonderful experience.

I would like to thank the fans for that, for the support they have given the team all season and for the big support I am sure they will provide on Saturday.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 30, 2009, 02:52:21 PM »
congrats

petr cech wasn't looking too solid today but the rest of yuh team pulled it off

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 30, 2009, 07:19:20 PM »
congrats

petr cech wasn't looking too solid today but the rest of yuh team pulled it off

Me eh know what shyte you talking (and I'm willing to bet that you don't, either.) Petr Cech did his part throughout the season and he did his part TODAY as well as everybody else, not no "rest" of the team.  He didn't concede any goals beyond the one that was unstoppable and that means that whatever very, very few saves Everton forced him to make, he made them. I could see if he conceded some shyte goal or something and put the team under pressure but that was not the case.  as is typical of allyuh haters, yuh just want to talk out the side of yuh posterior intake valve.  Go and help yuh side look for a coach that want to raise a winning side eh!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 30, 2009, 07:57:19 PM »
WE BEATING COSTA RICA
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Carlo Ancelotti confirmed as new Chelsea coach
« Reply #355 on: May 31, 2009, 11:24:37 AM »
Ancelotti leaves Milan to clear way to Bridge

By Soccernet staff

June 1, 2009

* Comment
    * Email
    * Print

Carlo Ancelotti has announced his contract at AC Milan has been terminated by mutual consent, and the Italian club have wasted no time by immediately installing Leonardo as his replacement.

Click Here
The news clears the way for the Italian coach to be installed as Guus Hiddink's replacement at Chelsea.

Club vice-president Adriano Galliani confirmed former AC Milan and Brazil playmaker Leonardo, who has been working for the club as technical area activities manager, will be his successor.

Galliani said on Sunday evening: "Leonardo is our new coach and will be presented at the San Siro tomorrow at midday.''

It had been widely expected that Ancelotti would leave the San Siro at the end of the Serie A season. Milan claimed second spot on the final day of the season with a 2-0 win at Fiorentina.

The 49-year-old has been consistently linked with Chelsea, though he refused to confirm he had agreed to take over at Stamford Bridge.

He had another year on his contract but Milan's failure to mount a serious challenge to Inter Milan at the top of Serie A meant he had been under pressure.

He told Sky television: "In agreement with the club, we have decided to bring forward the expiry of my contract. This beautiful adventure at Milan is over.

"I can't say anything else official. I have not made any agreement with any other club.

"I am certainly not staying in Italy. But it is not certain that I am going to London for sure.'' However when he was told "good luck" in English, he replied: "This I won't understand until I arrive."

He was Serie A's longest serving manager having been appointed in 2001 after a spell at Juventus and led the Rossoneri to one Serie A title and two Champions League triumphs.

He had previously served the club with great distinction as a player for over 15 years.

Chelsea are on the lookout for a new permanent coach after sacking Luiz Felipe Scolari in February.

Leonardo, meanwhile, joined Milan from Paris St Germain in 1997 and remained at the San Siro for four seasons before going back to his native Brazil.

He returned to Milan in 2003 before hanging up his boots after making 60 appearances for his country.

Since then he has spent his time working in the media and helping out with various charities.

He was named as part of Milan's technical staff early last year.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 03:59:11 AM by freakazoid »
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ancelotti leaves Milan to clear way to Bridge
« Reply #356 on: May 31, 2009, 11:54:31 AM »
Ancelotti do good working for the most obnoxious boss in world football. I feel he last so long cuz he is a kind of 'yes' man (can you imagine Mourinho at AC Milan with Berlusconi trying to pick de team every weekend). Anyhow..fathead win everything he could win wit Milan. Time for a new challenge.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 31, 2009, 11:59:18 AM »
I always knew Leonardo remained linked to the club after his retirement, but I always saw him as more of a management type fella than as a coach.  Cyah judge a book by it's (perceived) cover.  He was one of my favorite Brizilian players, had skill for days and was a great dribbler.......interesting to see what he can do with this team.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 31, 2009, 12:04:58 PM »
Ah wonder if Leandro's appointment have a lot to do with trying to keep Kaka?

Anyways....one of my favourite ballas.  Skillful and cerebral fuh days.  Started off as a winger who was converted to left wing back for the Brazilian team.  Outrageous ability.  Moved to midfield with PSG and Milan.  Would be interesting to see him on the coaching side.

Good luck Leandro and thanks for everything Carlo!  A true Rossineri great!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 31, 2009, 12:20:56 PM »
Ah wonder if Leandro's appointment have a lot to do with trying to keep Kaka?

Anyways....one of my favourite ballas.  Skillful and cerebral fuh days.  Started off as a winger who was converted to left wing back for the Brazilian team.  Outrageous ability.  Moved to midfield with PSG and Milan.  Would be interesting to see him on the coaching side.

Good luck Leandro and thanks for everything Carlo!  A true Rossineri great!

Which is one of the things that makes Brazil so great: their ability willingness to play some of their most skilled players in defensive positions.  I real curious to see what kind of philosophy he will inject and what kind of players he will try to attract to this team.  I would sorry for the rest of Europe if he could put this team together by bringing in 2 or 3 more players that play like he did in addition to the core players they have now. 

1]; } ?>