March 28, 2024, 10:45:40 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 624437 times)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER!
« Reply #510 on: November 22, 2009, 08:06:12 AM »
Chelsea 4 Wolves 0: New wonder boy worth all the fuss as Blues canter to win

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1229799/Chelsea-4-Wolves-0-New-wonder-boy-worth-fuss-Blues-canter-win.html

Gael Kakuta, a teenager entrapped in a controversy involving the mandarins from Fifa, delivered a 31-minute cameo on a rainswept afternoon that shone a bright light on the future havoc he can be expected to wreak in a Chelsea shirt.

He was comfortable on the ball, fast, intelligent in his decision making and could easily have marked his debut with a goal, as Chelsea dealt with the absence of Frank Lampard, Didier Drogba and Michael Ballack with comfort at Stamford Bridge.

Perhaps it is as well that Kakuta looked more than a shade decent; it would have been an awful embarrassment to report otherwise considering the trouble his arrival caused.

Frenchman Kakuta, 18, was allowed to play yesterday as the four-month ban imposed on him by Fifa in September - after Chelsea had been found guilty of inducing him to break his contract with Lens two years ago - has been lifted while the leaders of the Premier League present an appeal at the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Critically, under the appeal, Chelsea will also be permitted to undertake business in the transfer window in January, having been originally banned from registering new players for 12 months.
Kakuta has been wisely managed and counselled, by Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti through circumstances that must be overwhelming for a young player in a foreign land.
‘For two or three weeks, Kakuta had some difficulties with the ban,’ said Ancelotti. ‘But we took him with the first team and he trained with us. In 30 minutes today, he showed a very big talent.
'But we have to stay calm with him; he’s very young and we hope and believe he will improve and be a big player.’

His introduction showed a young man intuitively aware on a football field and he had been barely involved for three minutes when he swerved past Richard Stearman inside the penalty area only to sweep a left-footed shot into the side netting.
Nine minutes from time, Kakuta unleashed a drive from 25 yards that flashed narrowly wide of an upright. He had shown us a glimpse of the outstanding promise Ancelotti has identified.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 25, 2009, 10:49:51 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eD4KGZK_TUA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eD4KGZK_TUA</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 25, 2009, 11:48:11 AM »
Dinho you trying to give men belly wuk or wha. Men best players on they team struggling and you showing of we next Gen. Men must be changing they drawers watching this yuteman.

And by the way Chelsea will bring in more people in the window.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 28, 2009, 05:23:24 PM »
Arsenal take on leaders Chelsea on Sunday 29th in what is expected to be a mouth watering affair. Under the stewardship of Carlo Ancelotti, Chelsea are playing with flair and getting the results and are the favourites to lift this season's Premier League, but with free flowing Arsenal close behind and looking to close the gab, this encounter will truly be spectacular as these London Rivals square off at the Emirates Stadium.

Trotters Match Day is pleased to host you,your friends and family for this massive game and judging from our last major event at Trotters, which was a massive success, you will certainly enjoy the new full programme we have in store for the football fan.

The pre game action gets underway at 11:30am with the team's fan songs played over the audio system to really set the mood. Kids can win great prizes during our best fan and half time trivia competitions. Don't worry Adults, you too can win. Our Best Prediction competition is another way to walk away with a prize.

So study up, dress in your team colours and come on down to Trotters on Sunday for an epic Football match and with our great satisfying menu we will truly make your weekend worth remembering.

Trotters Match Day

For More info please join our:
Trotters Match Day Facebook Group
Trotters Match Day Facebook Event

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 29, 2009, 09:33:33 AM »
Big match

hello??....................where de Blue Man group....................still sleepin ;D
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 10:32:04 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: November 29, 2009, 10:45:12 AM »
Big match

hello??....................where de Blue Man group....................still sleepin ;D

Ah-TALL! Watch yuh mout'!  I up since Inter-Fiorentina kickoff!! 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: November 29, 2009, 10:47:07 AM »
Big match

2 up
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 29, 2009, 10:53:45 AM »
Big match

2 up

Dem two kwik goal save dem......even though Cech was hardly being tested, arsenal's confidence was surging and on a slick, rainy surface, anything can be possible.  Anelka was letting his defenders outwork him for balls and that work rate up front needed to change.......arsenal came into this game too riddled with injuries to be able to compete, but dize howw it is, sometimes. I doh see dem comin' back from this.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 29, 2009, 10:56:05 AM »
Big match

2 up

Dem two kwik goal save dem......even though Cech was hardly being tested, arsenal's confidence was surging and on a slick, rainy surface, anything can be possible.  Anelka was letting his defenders outwork him for balls and that work rate up front needed to change.......arsenal came into this game too riddled with injuries to be able to compete, but dize howw it is, sometimes. I doh see dem comin' back from this.
yeah arse anal looked the better team till Drogs goal
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: November 29, 2009, 11:01:38 AM »
Let arsenal keep trying to walk the ball in the goal, but then again they have no ther options as they cannot cross the ball and Essien is like the Great wall and Mikel dropping bombs.

Possession don't count for nothing unless you can convert it to something. It like having a lot of money,it is of no value unless you spend it. Drogba does make it rain.  :devil:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: November 29, 2009, 11:04:02 AM »
Big match

2 up

yeah arse anal looked the better team till Drogs goal

Yeah....I guess.....I am less inclined to say they looked better as I am to say that Chelsea was just playing on their heels and letting them bring the game....but in all fairness....ass anal have more speed than Chelsea and on a wet surface like this, one can really be a little hesitant to rush een.....I just find Anelka was lookin' like he was in sour mode today when a little more effort on his part would change the control ass anal seemed to have.   Looked like only the defenders were really working hard for Chelsea.....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 29, 2009, 11:07:31 AM »
Let arsenal keep trying to walk the ball in the goal, but then again they have no ther options as they cannot cross the ball and Essien is like the Great wall and Mikel dropping bombs.

Possession don't count for nothing unless you can convert it to something. It like having a lot of money,it is of no value unless you spend it. Drogba does make it rain.  :devil:

"...make it raiiiin, Esay, make it rain!"  :rotfl:

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 29, 2009, 11:09:10 AM »
that was horrors there :o
madness around the keeper and then goal disallowed
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:12:14 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: November 29, 2009, 11:15:39 AM »

It was a good call....eduardo raise he foot too high into Cech chest when they both went fuh de ball.....

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: November 29, 2009, 11:21:29 AM »

It was a good call....eduardo raise he foot too high into Cech chest when they both went fuh de ball.....
yeah I heard the whistle before the shot was taken

i givin de arseanal men someting to grasp at nuh
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: November 29, 2009, 11:28:39 AM »
ass 'n all is a very, very talented side and dey could rel knock some ball.....but dey need to get outta dis' small-goal mentality, especially when dey playin' a big side like Chelsea.  I now see dey had a perfect chance on a counterattack.....man collect the ball WIDE OPEN on top corner the Chelsea 18 and instead of takin a good shot @ goal (especially on this slick surface) what de jackass do?  he pass de ball into the strength of Chelsea's defense.  Game done.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: November 29, 2009, 11:32:35 AM »
ass 'n all is a very, very talented side and dey could rel knock some ball.....but dey need to get outta dis' small-goal mentality, especially when dey playin' a big side like Chelsea.  I now see dey had a perfect chance on a counterattack.....man collect the ball WIDE OPEN on top corner the Chelsea 18 and instead of takin a good shot @ goal (especially on this slick surface) what de jackass do?  he pass de ball into the strength of Chelsea's defense.  Game done.
"big side" :rotfl:
ya want smalls to rough ya up today :devil: :devil:

and why wanker take off that next tess there....wasnt he causin real probs for Chelsea
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 29, 2009, 11:36:14 AM »
The ref giving Mikel a real hard time. Arsenal getting a lot of ghost calls.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: November 29, 2009, 11:42:32 AM »
Is interesting to see the tactics being used against Arsenal. Basically, clog the area. If you play an open game, you will get poison, so don't.

Man U started doing the same thing last year. I suppose it is a measure of respect, but you can't expect people to let you kill them the way you want to.

Also interesting to see just how much more physical Chelsea is. Men against boys.

Arsenal is my 2nd epl team, real entertaining to watch, but they have to learn to overcome the clog-ball.  Until then LICKS!!!.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: November 29, 2009, 11:46:12 AM »
GOOOOLLAAAAAASSSSOOOOOOOOO

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: November 29, 2009, 11:46:39 AM »
3-0

LICCKSSSS!!!!!!

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: November 29, 2009, 11:47:59 AM »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: November 29, 2009, 11:49:50 AM »
The freekick that lead up to the Goal, how was that not a yellow card? Arsenal skipper impede Essien, but because Essien is a beast he shake him off and then the skipper tackle him from behind not even touching the ball. After seeing Drogba card and Mikel card it is confusing.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: November 29, 2009, 11:53:50 AM »
Drogba is Arsenal father. Everytime dem meet he does hit Arsenal some clout.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: November 29, 2009, 11:55:34 AM »
There can no longer be any doubters.....just haters  :mackdaddy:

Champions  :beermug:

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: November 29, 2009, 11:56:46 AM »
Chelsea did not even have to go into top gear. Rest some key players and march on.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: November 29, 2009, 11:58:03 AM »
as an arsenal fan it pains me to say this but well done chelsea, certainly the team to beat this year.   arsenal has to just lick their wounds and look to the next match

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: November 29, 2009, 12:05:29 PM »
The ref giving Mikel a real hard time. Arsenal getting a lot of ghost calls.

elan boy....same ting I was tellin' meh padnah on de phone....I find the refs in the league does give 'im a hard time, period.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: November 29, 2009, 12:20:44 PM »
There can no longer be any doubters.....just haters  :mackdaddy:

Champions  :beermug:

ah said it before an i will say it again,

BIG TEAM IS BIG FLECKIN TEAM!!!!!!  :beermug: :beermug:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

1]; } ?>