March 28, 2024, 04:11:14 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 624372 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER!
« Reply #570 on: December 05, 2009, 01:33:57 PM »
Did that dude who kick down Drogba get a card?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 05, 2009, 01:36:28 PM »
Toure... no was an accident  :beermug: Half Kick+ Half Dive = No card

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 05, 2009, 01:36:50 PM »
BEFORE:

Ah go take meh licks from the men and them in red, but remember we in December and tis the season to be jolly.

AND AFTER
[/quote]

. January ah soon come and we will go into top gear.  

[/quote]

next week u go be talking bout February?

:rotfl: :rotfl:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: December 05, 2009, 01:36:58 PM »
Good game, rel excitement and in de end, Chelsea only have themselves to blame. Howard Webb was carding men like a bartender and a coupla dem cards din make no sense....but de men who lose dis game today is:
Ballack. Me eh know WHY Chelsea puttin' so much faith in this thug over JOM...rel rediculous
Deco.  He eh do shit hole game.....pure assness today
Drogba had a right to put Chelsea up 2-0 and kick straight to Given
Anelka......at least Drogba do sumting....
Carvalho...rel DOTISH foul on Tevez, especially after he had already played the ball
Cech.....rel DOTISHNESS on the resulting free-kick
Lampard....is only one way to take a penalty on a wet pitch and tryin' to finesse it isn't that way.
SWP.....was givin' he old teammates BEANS whole day!
Shay given......another excellent performance. Man of the Match fuh me!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: December 05, 2009, 01:38:57 PM »
Toure... no was an accident  :beermug: Half Kick+ Half Dive = No card

It wasn't Toure that commited that foul.....it was the OTHER African, Nedum Onuoha, the Nigerian.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: December 05, 2009, 03:19:29 PM »
BEFORE:

Ah go take meh licks from the men and them in red, but remember we in December and tis the season to be jolly.

AND AFTER

. January ah soon come and we will go into top gear.  

[/quote]

next week u go be talking bout February?

:rotfl: :rotfl:
[/quote]

I not referencing Chelsea i'm talking about all who need to play catch up. When February come, hope you all in stiking range at least.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 06, 2009, 06:15:39 AM »
We got beat by the league's second best team today, away from hone....no scene, i had dat game down as a loss for weeks now lol... but now its an easy run right through to end of Jan  :beermug:

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: December 07, 2009, 06:12:48 AM »
We got beat by the league's second best team today, away from hone....no scene, i had dat game down as a loss for weeks now lol... but now its an easy run right through to end of Jan  :beermug:

second best team my ass

second richest maybe

explained to a typical trini footballer/fan that beacuse a side has the most expensive players and most money DOES NOT make them a big side, thier collective tropies records and honours does that

so real madrid is ah big side barca too

in england the top 3 big sides are liverpool (40) manu (39) arsenal (27)

followed by villa (22) Spurs (17) Everton and Chelsea (15) newcastle (11) blackburn (10) man city(9)

so please don't confuse riches with proven riches of trophies

above is FACT shows all wins

Key shows which competitions trophies were gained from

Domestic League
League = Champions of
Premier League or
(until 1992) Football League

Domestic Cup Competitions
FAC = FA Cup
LC = League Cup

Primary European Competitions
CL = Champions League
EC = European Cup

Other European Competitions
UCWC = UEFA Cup Winners' Cup
ESC=UEFA European Super Cup
FC = Inter-Cities Fairs Cup
ITC = Inter-Toto Cup
UC = UEFA Cup

Worldwide Competitions
CWC = Club World Cup
ICC = Intercontinental Cup

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 07, 2009, 09:04:22 AM »
Gunner, trophies are a measure of past performance. Like they does say in the fine print, Past Performance Does Not Guarantee Future Results.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 07, 2009, 02:10:04 PM »

second best team my ass

second richest maybe

explained to a typical trini footballer/fan that beacuse a side has the most expensive players and most money DOES NOT make them a big side, thier collective tropies records and honours does that

Boss, I do not care how much money any club spends. It is not my money, I couldnt care less. Seeing as yuh want to call stats, I will use my own...so far dis season I've been to Stamford Bridge 8 times....8 wins, 0 goals conceded and in 4 of those matches we scored 4 goals or more. Champagne Football. THAT is what makes us a big side.

And I eh no hater, I used to go watch Arsenal back in d days of Henry and Pires...but daz your problem right dere....that WAS a big side. Nottingham Forest was a big side too.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 07, 2009, 08:53:51 PM »

second best team my ass

second richest maybe

Boss, I do not care how much money any club spends. It is not my money, I couldnt care less. Seeing as yuh want to call stats, I will use my own...so far dis season I've been to Stamford Bridge 8 times....8 wins, 0 goals conceded and in 4 of those matches we scored 4 goals or more. Champagne Football. THAT is what makes us a big side.

And I eh no hater, I used to go watch Arsenal back in d days of Henry and Pires...but daz your problem right dere....that WAS a big side. Nottingham Forest was a big side too.

totally missed the point
so nott forrest come back to premiership win fa cup, carling cup n prem and following year champs league, and world club cup, then next year get relegated,dats a big side too? because of achievments in a 18month period? never to be seen again for decades?

pointless thinking like that permates this nations footballing culture and will forever hold us back

respect teams playing great ball with great players (invariably they play at established clubs with a history of winning trophies)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: December 07, 2009, 08:58:55 PM »
Gunner, trophies are a measure of past performance. Like they does say in the fine print, Past Performance Does Not Guarantee Future Results.

how does one even get this "big" club moniker? obviously something in their past and also inclusive of their present efforts affords that but we aren't taking about future results we are talking about "Big" sides who winning right now vs sides who have a history off winning and will continue to do so but not necessarily in the present

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: December 07, 2009, 09:40:33 PM »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 08, 2009, 02:30:52 PM »
Kakuta has a bright future. I am sure the other clubs are kicking themselves for not getting him.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: December 08, 2009, 03:26:10 PM »

how does one even get this "big" club moniker? obviously something in their past and also inclusive of their present efforts affords that but we aren't taking about future results we are talking about "Big" sides who winning right now vs sides who have a history off winning and will continue to do so but not necessarily in the present

True.
I was only responding to the exchange. Ryan's stated opinion is that Man City is the 2nd best club in the league. This year. Nothing more, nothing less. You are the one who introcuced the "big club" distinction.

But that's cool. I think it's worth discussing just how does one go about becoming a big club.  You have to buy your way in. Big sides, have top players, Top players either come for the money, or the opportunity to win trophies. People who are vexed at this ignore the fact that thier own "big" clubs spend tons of money as well. It's not like Man U or Barca are operating on peanuts.

The only club at this point that is bucking the trend at the moment is Arsenal. Ironically people complain that they are not buying thier way to the top. Can't win no matter what side you're on.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: December 12, 2009, 07:03:59 PM »
thank god for drogba eh chelski?
thank god for cech? :rotfl:

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: December 12, 2009, 07:08:54 PM »

True.
I was only responding to the exchange. Ryan's stated opinion is that Man City is the 2nd best club in the league. This year. Nothing more, nothing less. You are the one who introcuced the "big club" distinction.

But that's cool. I think it's worth discussing just how does one go about becoming a big club.  You have to buy your way in. Big sides, have top players, Top players either come for the money, or the opportunity to win trophies. People who are vexed at this ignore the fact that thier own "big" clubs spend tons of money as well. It's not like Man U or Barca are operating on peanuts.

The only club at this point that is bucking the trend at the moment is Arsenal. Ironically people complain that they are not buying thier way to the top. Can't win no matter what side you're on.

fuh real eh

but man city are not the "second best side this year" they are the second most expensive players and wages
manu are 700pounds in debt having said that they have the silver ware to back it up, but not a policy arsenal are willing to follow just for the sake of silverware

arsenal are victims of their own principles in a world where moeny is thrown at problems or hopefully acheive success

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: December 12, 2009, 08:35:35 PM »

It could be worse....we could have almunia. Thank God we DON'T!!!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: December 12, 2009, 08:47:06 PM »

:rotfl: ent!. Drogba in the form of his life if he stays healthy look out WC 2010.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: December 12, 2009, 09:38:36 PM »

:rotfl: ent!. Drogba in the form of his life if he stays healthy look out WC 2010.
almunia never made three errors on three set pieces in a row in d same game

and pray drogba doh get injured in ACN

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: December 13, 2009, 12:46:24 AM »

OK.....so almunia has never made 3 errors on three set pieces (if you can really call them that.  I wouldn't credit Drogba's header off Saha's back to an error on Cech nor would I for a ball that hits the post and comes off his back.....and please explain to me how the second goal is an error on Cech.......but I'll grant it to you for argument's sake because you seem desparate) You think ANY MANAGER in the WORLD (except y'all beloved arsene9, of course....and maybe not even him) putting almunia in goal ahead of Petr Cech?!  Even with, by general consensus, a petr Cech whose skill seems to have diminished some since he get that metal plate placed in hes head, he is still head and shoulders above anything arsenal has put in goal, going back to David "It's a bird, it's a plane...oops! It's a free-kick" Seaman. Listen....allyuh better hope almunia doh draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag allyuh stones against liverpool tomorrow this mawnin'.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 01:06:11 AM by Mango Chow! »

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: December 13, 2009, 09:08:21 AM »

OK.....so almunia has never made 3 errors on three set pieces (if you can really call them that.  I wouldn't credit Drogba's header off Saha's back to an error on Cech nor would I for a ball that hits the post and comes off his back.....and please explain to me how the second goal is an error on Cech.......but I'll grant it to you for argument's sake because you seem desparate) You think ANY MANAGER in the WORLD (except y'all beloved arsene9, of course....and maybe not even him) putting almunia in goal ahead of Petr Cech?!  Even with, by general consensus, a petr Cech whose skill seems to have diminished some since he get that metal plate placed in hes head, he is still head and shoulders above anything arsenal has put in goal, going back to David "It's a bird, it's a plane...oops! It's a free-kick" Seaman. Listen....allyuh better hope almunia doh draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag allyuh stones against liverpool tomorrow this mawnin'.

ahahahahaha sour grapes and just incase yuh wondering arsenal were signing cech when he was under21 but he didnt play enough games for ceh rep to get work permit, and yes all were his fault he flopped about like an idiot, failed to claim a ball that left drogba to poorly clear and off the post he got a finger to it but failed to push it round the post, so yeah all his fault ahahahah

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: December 13, 2009, 09:17:33 AM »

ahahahahaha sour grapes and just incase yuh wondering arsenal were signing cech when he was under21 but he didnt play enough games for ceh rep to get work permit, and yes all were his fault he flopped about like an idiot, failed to claim a ball that left drogba to poorly clear and off the post he got a finger to it but failed to push it round the post, so yeah all his fault ahahahah

go back in yuh own thread and discuss fourth place nah dread.  :rotfl:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: December 13, 2009, 10:38:17 AM »

Sour grapes?!?! What sour grapes?! I arkse you a legitimate ? jed....but you seem like an emotionally disturbed teenager...... but let meh school yuh on something: not every time a 'keeper get he hand to a ball that scored that it makes the goal "his fault". The placement of that header was one that is clinical and is supposed to give any 'keeper a hard time....now I felt Cech made a half-hearted dive at the ball but that may have everything to do with (I think) the ball got a deflection off another player and may have put him a little flat-footed...plus he had to be careful not to crash into the post.....as far as the second goal is concerned (you excluded that one in your response but still claimed "all" the goals were Cech's fault) the goal scorer was gifted the ball at his feet and wheeled around and blasted it in the net from about, what, six yards out? How is that Cech's fault?  Almunia was saving that? Jesus was saving that?   As for that last, unfortunate freak accident of a goal.....a goalkeeper doesn't always have to come and claim every ball that most non-keepers like to think they have to.  If the ball is coming in at a pace that would make it difficult for him to get to AND there is already a teammate in place to clear the ball, he can opt to let that teammate do what would be the natural thing to do in that situation: in this case, Drogba did just that in trying to clear the ball.  Without hearing the action on the field, it seems as though he initially thought he could get to it, but left it for Drogba, hence the reason he made the initial motion to come off his line for it...it didn't seem as though he called Drogba off the ball so.  The ball just happened to rebound off a man back as Drogba headed it out....not sure how you could want to lay "blame" at anybody's feet for that.  My point is, whether Cech is not the same as he was 4 years ago, whether arsenal was trying to get him or not (who cares? He's with Chelsea now....PLUS you seem to be all too happy with almunia anyway) he is STILL far better than anything y'all have in the goalkeeping department.  So, you know what.....Cech having a bad day at the office still makes him and his his defense the lowest conceding team in the epl......over the last 5 seasons or so.  And they have won trophies for it.  Dem grapes could only be sour in your mouth!       

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: December 13, 2009, 12:03:30 PM »

Sour grapes?!?! What sour grapes?! I arkse you a legitimate ? jed....but you seem like an emotionally disturbed teenager...... but let meh school yuh on something: not every time a 'keeper get he hand to a ball that scored that it makes the goal "his fault". The placement of that header was one that is clinical and is supposed to give any 'keeper a hard time....now I felt Cech made a half-hearted dive at the ball but that may have everything to do with (I think) the ball got a deflection off another player and may have put him a little flat-footed...plus he had to be careful not to crash into the post.....as far as the second goal is concerned (you excluded that one in your response but still claimed "all" the goals were Cech's fault) the goal scorer was gifted the ball at his feet and wheeled around and blasted it in the net from about, what, six yards out? How is that Cech's fault?  Almunia was saving that? Jesus was saving that?   As for that last, unfortunate freak accident of a goal.....a goalkeeper doesn't always have to come and claim every ball that most non-keepers like to think they have to.  If the ball is coming in at a pace that would make it difficult for him to get to AND there is already a teammate in place to clear the ball, he can opt to let that teammate do what would be the natural thing to do in that situation: in this case, Drogba did just that in trying to clear the ball.  Without hearing the action on the field, it seems as though he initially thought he could get to it, but left it for Drogba, hence the reason he made the initial motion to come off his line for it...it didn't seem as though he called Drogba off the ball so.  The ball just happened to rebound off a man back as Drogba headed it out....not sure how you could want to lay "blame" at anybody's feet for that.  My point is, whether Cech is not the same as he was 4 years ago, whether arsenal was trying to get him or not (who cares? He's with Chelsea now....PLUS you seem to be all too happy with almunia anyway) he is STILL far better than anything y'all have in the goalkeeping department.  So, you know what.....Cech having a bad day at the office still makes him and his his defense the lowest conceding team in the epl......over the last 5 seasons or so.  And they have won trophies for it.  Dem grapes could only be sour in your mouth!       

ahahahahahaha i not even bothering to read yuh reply, almunia do shite fuh pool only goal, but he didn't make 3 mistakes hahahahahahahahaha
fight it down fight it down

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: December 13, 2009, 12:06:38 PM »

ahahahahahaha i not even bothering to read yuh reply, almunia do shite fuh pool only goal, but he didn't make 3 mistakes hahahahahahahahaha
fight it down fight it down

No scene.....you're doing well to even respond to anything beyond pictures, given your obvious short attention span.  But, arsenal still in third place right now.  They NOT winning anything this season.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: December 20, 2009, 10:23:44 AM »
hailin de Blue man group

Drogs takin ah freekick.......hits the walls

wha de arse...went an get ah coffee and come back to 1-0
West Ham Boi...as is christmas day playin good
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 11:10:55 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: December 20, 2009, 01:17:43 PM »
We eh play too, too good today....West Ham is a bottom feeder right now.....cyah give teams like this no kinda hope, yuh hadda put barrel to head and squeeze trigger.....but a point is a point, I guess.  (they probably wanted to help out dey boy GZ).

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: December 20, 2009, 02:18:23 PM »
We really playing the fool, if this come back to bite we in de arse we look for it. Chance to go two game clear and we messing.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: December 20, 2009, 02:30:58 PM »
We really playing the fool, if this come back to bite we in de arse we look for it. Chance to go two game clear and we messing.

Yeah, jed.  I did done write off this game arready....even fall asleep before it start only to wake up at the half......even AFTER the ref make Lampard re-re-retake the penalty I thought we mighta scored again......like the commentators said, we really missin' Essien.  What they didn't say, though, is that Ballack playin' a setta SHIT! 

1]; } ?>