March 28, 2024, 08:50:05 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 624414 times)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER!
« Reply #600 on: December 21, 2009, 10:02:13 AM »
We really playing the fool, if this come back to bite we in de arse we look for it. Chance to go two game clear and we messing.

Yeah, jed.  I did done write off this game arready....even fall asleep before it start only to wake up at the half......even AFTER the ref make Lampard re-re-retake the penalty I thought we mighta scored again......like the commentators said, we really missin' Essien.  What they didn't say, though, is that Ballack playin' a setta SHIT

This is the third game in a row Ballack been sub par.  I wonder wha goin on wit him in troot.  I din see de game but one thing I've noticed is that the team doesn't play with the same level of inspiration and quality when Deco on the field.  The 2 who seem to suffer the most with Deco at CAM appear to be Lampard and Ballack.  Can't understand why considering his pedigree but I been noticing this going on fuh sometime now.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 21, 2009, 10:11:27 AM »

This is the third game in a row Ballack been sub par.  I wonder wha goin on wit him in troot.  I din see de game but one thing I've noticed is that the team doesn't play with the same level of inspiration and quality when Deco on the field.  The 2 who seem to suffer the most with Deco at CAM appear to be Lampard and Ballack.  Can't understand why considering his pedigree but I been noticing this going on fuh sometime now.

Ballack been past his shelf life for a while now...Since Euro 2008 last summer he was sh*ttin' on his tail. Technically gifted & physically capable still, but no where near the feared deadly player he was at the beginning of the decade. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 21, 2009, 10:12:16 AM »
The sour part is that it look like they earmarking Ballack for the CDM role when Obi Mikel and Essien head off to the african nations.. I find he does look kinda clueless there, maybe it might make sense to give Beletti a try.

The game yesterday, in all fairness West Ham play real hard and wasn't giving Chelsea any space to operate in midfield. Credit where credit is due and they couldve stolen it at the end if Cech didnt save a Franco bullet header. Too bad, wouldve been nice to go 6 pts clear with the other sides slipping up..

Allyuh doh sleep on Aston Villa.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 21, 2009, 11:08:25 AM »
The sour part is that it look like they earmarking Ballack for the CDM role when Obi Mikel and Essien head off to the african nations.. I find he does look kinda clueless there, maybe it might make sense to give Beletti a try.

The game yesterday, in all fairness West Ham play real hard and wasn't giving Chelsea any space to operate in midfield. Credit where credit is due and they couldve stolen it at the end if Cech didnt save a Franco bullet header. Too bad, wouldve been nice to go 6 pts clear with the other sides slipping up..

A.Villa question mark is their depth...Their starting XI has some under the radar talent.... Their game is built on the two racehorses- Agbonlahor (sp?) & Young, two decently skilled players- Milner and Petrov, Dunne keeping it together in the hole, and an effective big man up top - Carew....  Any injuries, and inevitable fatigue that will set in at season end, will be tough for them because I kinda doubt they have the depth on the bench to give those fellas a breather. 

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #604 on: December 21, 2009, 11:55:09 AM »
A.Villa question mark is their depth...Their starting XI has some under the radar talent.... Their game is built on the two racehorses- Agbonlahor (sp?) & Young, two decently skilled players- Milner and Petrov, Dunne keeping it together in the hole, and an effective big man up top - Carew....  Any injuries, and inevitable fatigue that will set in at season end, will be tough for them because I kinda doubt they have the depth on the bench to give those fellas a breather. 

Pretty much what happened last season when they faded in the end.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 21, 2009, 01:17:47 PM »
i was talking that last night with some men and saying the problem is also that O'Neill don't like to rotate but they have more depth this year..

if you watch the side this year they have more depth than last season.. They have Curtis Davies, Collins and Cuellar giving depth behind Dunne in the central defence.. At wing back they playing Warnock and Beye now but they still have Luke Young, Shorey and Bouma coming back.. And in midfield they have Downing to cover for the wings, plus they could rotate Heskey and Carew up top.. This wasn't the case last year.

I feel they could make a good run this year if O'Neill manage the resources properly.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 21, 2009, 02:44:36 PM »

He could handle it when he playin right, unfortunately he's in a spell of poor form.  Beletti is an option but despite Ballack's current form I rather him in the hole.  Deco ha to come off de bench fuh it to work doh, cause he killin chemistry.  Maybe Zirkov might finally get some run, I curious to see wha he ha to offer.  As fuh AV, Oneill know bout and has begun to address the depth issues so I expect them to be fresher down de stretch dis time around.  Last season he used a combined total of around 20 players through all competitions, while big 4 teams used around 30 and he spoke on it before the saeason so I expect he better prepared now than before.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 21, 2009, 10:38:21 PM »

He could handle it when he playin right, unfortunately he's in a spell of poor form. 

Spell yuh say?  Ballack looks like he's approaching the twilight of his career dread.  He will always be an asset because of his technique, but I wouldn't say this is a spell of poor form...I'd say this is where his game has dropped off to...In all fairness it's not that bad- just players of his pedigree will always be held to a higher standard. 

In his current state, even in good form- He's not as capable as Essien in that position, and the difference will be visible....Essien right now is heads and shoulders over anyone else in the midfield hole...(admittedly including meh boy Lass)...form notwithstanding. 

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 22, 2009, 04:36:46 AM »

He could handle it when he playin right, unfortunately he's in a spell of poor form. 

Spell yuh say?  Ballack looks like he's approaching the twilight of his career dread.  He will always be an asset because of his technique, but I wouldn't say this is a spell of poor form...I'd say this is where his game has dropped off to...In all fairness it's not that bad- just players of his pedigree will always be held to a higher standard. 

In his current state, even in good form- He's not as capable as Essien in that position, and the difference will be visible....Essien right now is heads and shoulders over anyone else in the midfield hole...(admittedly including meh boy Lass)...form notwithstanding. 

Ballack was great for us at the start of the season, he's just had a few poor games. I would put that down to Essien being missing, and Ballack having to play in a deeper role than he would ideally want to. Noone in the world is as capable as Essien in the DM position so comparison to Essien is not fair, especially for someone who is not a natural DM.

Earlier in the season he and Lampard were terrorising defences because they had such a good understanding going forward (which would have been even more prolific had Deco not been there to salt down d place). When Ballack sits deeper that connection is obviously lost.

Beletti will probably play as the DM when African Nations starts, but I find he is rubbish. I would prefer they start givin Matic a lil run now to see whether he is capable.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 22, 2009, 07:48:44 AM »
Cool- point was not to compare him to Essien....I know they are different players with different strengths.

Even at what I consider to be the downward slope of his career, Ballack is a "big" player, and will always be crucial especially in big games where teams rely on experienced generals...

Just saying that his quality has dropped off significantly in my opinion over the past year & a half or so.....maybe on top of that he's had a temporary drop in form as well...just saying....

...I'd go with Ballack over Beletti in the hole though...Not too confident in Beletti other than in wide positions. 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 07:50:20 AM by kicker »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 24, 2009, 11:45:42 PM »

The problem is, though, that he was brought here for his pedigree and the team needs him to play up to it.  He really has not contributed as much as is needed of him since coming to Chelsea and that can't cut it.  Drogba can get away with a poor game (especially) if he pounces on a scoring opportunity or two.  Ballack, on the other hand, needs to be a much stronger force and physical prescence in the attacking midfield and to be a lot more than a thug foul waiting to happen.   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: December 26, 2009, 11:46:37 AM »
WTF?!?!  :cursing: First, is a 1-all draw with West Ham last week, now a nil-nil affair with Birmingham this weekend......If Chelsea come back and lose this EPL this season, they have no one to blame but themselves.......and next season they need to lay off the "ham" for Christmas! Evidently, dem and pork doh agree! Steups!!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 26, 2009, 11:55:56 AM »
WTF?!?!  :cursing: First, is a 1-all draw with West Ham last week, now a nil-nil affair with Birmingham this weekend......If Chelsea come back and lose this EPL this season, they have no one to blame but themselves.......and next season they need to lay off the "ham" for Christmas! Evidently, dem and pork doh agree! Steups!!

Yuh worried....

Big Side is Big Side.... keep dropping points...!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 26, 2009, 01:48:06 PM »

Not a great result, but Birmingham are a good side defensively, so perhaps a point isn't a disaster. Ancelotti wanted to give Sturridge a sweat in preparation for the next 5 weeks. The problem is Sturridge is $h!t, he spends way too much time on the ball and is a poor finisher. And if you haven't seen Borini yet, he is $h!t too. But the main thing is we will still be 2 points clear by tomorrow evening and hopefully Anelka will be back against Fulham, and Joe Cole will definitely start.

I would prefer we play a 4-5-1 with Anelka upfront and Joe Cole and Malouda as wingers during African Nations, but I guess dat cant happen against Fulham with Malouda on a ban now.

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: December 28, 2009, 11:15:32 AM »
Slim 2-1 W vs Fulham  (Nothing for Dempsey)

With Anelka unfit, it wont get any easier with Drogba, Obi Mikel and Kalou out for the ANC...we clearly got defensive problems no doubth. And with ancolotti say he not dipping in the Transfer window come January..

Boy do we have work to do...

Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: December 28, 2009, 11:20:19 AM »
totally undeserved

When the African contingent depart and Anelka injured maybe some points will be dropped but the schedule seems easy while everyone is away.....unfortunately

btw I hate Drogba

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: December 28, 2009, 11:30:18 AM »
totally undeserved

When the African contingent depart and Anelka injured maybe some points will be dropped but the schedule seems easy while everyone is away.....unfortunately

btw I hate Drogba

yuh smoking grass or what? 

chelsea was all over that side in the second half, was constant pressure. This fulham side is very difficult to break down, a very well coached side and a derby fixture so this was a very big, much needed win.

hopefully it gives the impetus to press on, looking for Anelka and Sturridge to pick up the slack in January.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: December 28, 2009, 02:04:02 PM »
totally undeserved

btw I hate Drogba

Fulham are a good side, remember how they bulled yall?

3 points, 1st place, nothing else matters.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: December 28, 2009, 02:15:47 PM »
totally undeserved

btw I hate Drogba

how about working on your loyality... inter avatar?

f**king rentboy

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: December 28, 2009, 02:35:20 PM »
totally undeserved

btw I hate Drogba

f**king rentboy

how about I just support my local team who happens to be the best team in Europe. And when Inter visit in March, I will leave d stadium happy, since one of my teams will definitely be through to the quarters  ;)

Stop hating. If you're lookin for a rentboy I cant help you wid dat....try Manchester, they got bull by Fulham not once, not twice, but three times...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: December 28, 2009, 02:48:50 PM »
totally undeserved

btw I hate Drogba

f**king rentboy

how about I just support my local team who happens to be the best team in Europe. And when Inter visit in March, I will leave d stadium happy, since one of my teams will definitely be through to the quarters  ;)

Stop hating. If you're lookin for a rentboy I cant help you wid dat....try Manchester, they got bull by Fulham not once, not twice, but three times...

you are such a plastic f**k..you don't even know what a Chelsea rentboy is

2 teams...pathetic

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: December 28, 2009, 02:56:26 PM »
totally undeserved

btw I hate Drogba

f**king rentboy

2 teams...pathetic

I would ask you what a Chelsea rentboy or a plastic f**k is, but neither of dem sound like anything I would be interested in. No doubt iz sumthin you read about on de internet.

Good luck against whoever yall are playin tomorrow  :thumbsup:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: December 28, 2009, 02:57:14 PM »
totally undeserved

btw I hate Drogba

f**king rentboy

2 teams...pathetic

I would ask you what a Chelsea rentboy or a plastic f**k is, but neither of dem sound like anything I would be interested in. No doubt iz sumthin you read about on de internet.

Good luck against whoever yall are playin tomorrow  :thumbsup:

haha word

:beermug:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: December 29, 2009, 07:56:43 AM »

Yuh worried....

Big Side is Big Side.... keep dropping points...!

Nah, Breds, Worried isn't de word......vex is more like it.
De only team that Chelsea have to face that could ever "worry" me is Barca.....and Ize a Barca fan anyway so I would be in meh glee in dat matchup.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: December 30, 2009, 09:31:47 AM »
totally undeserved

btw I hate Drogba

SAF will be glad to trade 3 of his top players for Drogba right now though.
What have your Bebrbatov done for you lately?
Where the river of goals from useless Roonay?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 04, 2010, 12:07:58 AM »
Dey say class is.................. and Form is......................
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 08, 2010, 03:47:50 PM »
Game tomorrow called off, that is Part 1 of the African Nations drama successfully averted  ;D

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 16, 2010, 12:48:38 PM »
I just find that this thread should NOT be on page 2 after the scoreline today....

so let me bring it back to page 1. ;D
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 16, 2010, 01:43:30 PM »
I just find that this thread should NOT be on page 2 after the scoreline today....

so let me bring it back to page 1.
;D

:beermug: :beermug:

dat was licks today boy. waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzz!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 16, 2010, 01:56:05 PM »
Talk about dept! The opposition eh know who to shut down, players coming from everywhere, must of felt like Alamo 2  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

1]; } ?>