April 18, 2024, 11:44:17 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 627999 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER!
« Reply #630 on: January 16, 2010, 02:09:45 PM »
We don't post when we blazing people.  ::)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: January 16, 2010, 02:35:04 PM »
good game blue man group :applause:

shithongs :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: January 16, 2010, 05:54:08 PM »

Chelsea's Florent Malouda shows support for Haiti and Yele.
http://twitpic.com/ydkm1
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 05:58:03 PM by Babalawo »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 16, 2010, 06:21:17 PM »
We don't post when we blazing people.  ::)

look how easy dat one throw ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: January 16, 2010, 11:17:58 PM »
Well Chelsea real play today... we make up for all the lala we play in Dec.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: January 18, 2010, 09:01:14 AM »
Ghana and Chelsea's Essien ruled out of Nations Cup

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/africa/8464319.stm

By Piers Edwards
BBC Sport, Luanda, Angola

Michael Essien has been ruled out of the Africa Cup of Nations

Ghana midfielder Michael Essien is out of the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations after suffering a knee injury in training.

The Chelsea star could also miss Premier League and Champions League matches after he suffered a partially torn medial ligament in his left knee.

Scans revealed he also suffered damage to his meniscus when sustaining the injury on Sunday morning.

Ghana's team doctor believes the injury will keep the 27-year-old out for at least a month and perhaps longer.

The news will come as a blow to both Chelsea's Premier League title aspirations as well as Ghanaian hopes of reaching the quarter-finals.

The Black Stars had been desperate to field Essien for Tuesday's must-win Group B tie against Burkina Faso in Luanda but he can only walk with the aid of crutches.

"This is a big blow because Michael is so important to our team," striker Matthew Amoah told BBC Sport.

"We've lost the motor in our midfield, and this is very bad."

The Chelsea man only returned to training on 6 January, having not played since tearing his hamstring while on Champions League duty with his English club in early December.

The hamstring problem meant Essien failed to start Friday's 3-1 defeat by the Ivory Coast, coming on a second half substitute for the clash in Cabinda.

He was stretchered off in that game before returning to the action, but his injury woes returned in full on Sunday morning.

"Michael was turning to make a pass when he just went down," midfielder Anthony Annan told BBC Sport.

"There was no contact from any other player but those around him say they heard a click, and then the physios rushed over."

Essien was ferried to hospital in an ambulance as he went for an MRI scan in Luanda on Sunday.

He becomes the latest of Ghana's key men to suffer injury, with John Pantsil, John Mensah, Laryea Kingston and Stephen Appiah all ruled out before the tournament.

If Ghana fail to beat the Burkinabe on Tuesday, the World Cup finalists will exit the Nations Cup.

Ivory Coast have already qualified from Group B, with four points from two games, while Burkina Faso have one point and Ghana none.

After Togo's withdrawal from the competition following the gun attack on their bus, Group B was reduced to three teams and just three matches.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: January 27, 2010, 04:28:19 PM »
Daiz what yuh call ah cutarse.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: January 27, 2010, 04:29:24 PM »
Welcome back Drogba..

you were missed.. well... not really!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 27, 2010, 04:30:57 PM »

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 29, 2010, 11:30:31 AM »
John Terry named as footballer allegedly bullin team-mate's girlfriend (Wayne Bridge)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1247064/John-Terry-named-footballer-alleged-affair-team-mates-girlfriend.html#ixzz0e1VtLequ

John Terry today faces serious questions about his role as England captain after he was named as the star having an alleged affair with a team-mate’s girlfriend.
The Chelsea skipper is claimed to have cheated behind his wife's back. The England captain married Toni Poole in 2007.
Terry had won a gagging order stopping the public learning about his alleged affair but the injunction was lifted today.

Terry's so-called ‘super-injunction’ was granted by a High Court judge under human rights laws. He had successfully claimed that exposing his alleged infidelity would be a breach of his right to a ‘private and family life’.
The judge, Mr Justice Tugendhat, lifted the injunction on Friday afternoon, saying: 'I do not consider that an interim injunction is necessary or proportionate having regard to the level of gravity of the interference with the private life of the applicant that would occur in the event that there is a publication of the fact of the relationship, or that [the applicant] can rely in this case on the interference with the private life of anyone else.
Mr Justice Tugendhat granted the interim order to lawyers acting for LNS - as Terry is identified on court papers - at a private hearing in London last Friday. He said that it should remain in force until he delivered his decision on the application, which he gave in writing today.

Premier League star wins gagging order over secret affair with team-mate's girlfriendThe order covered the fact of a specified personal relationship between Terry, who is married with twins, and the named person, details about it including certain specific consequences, information leading to the identification of Terry or the other person and any photographs relating to it.
Giving his reasons for refusing to renew the injunction, the judge said: 'I accept that the information sought to be protected is not in the public domain in the sense that there is nothing left to be protected.

'But the evidence is that there has been wide circulation amongst those involved in the sport in question, including agents and others, and not just amongst those directly engaged in the sport.

'If the injunction ought otherwise be granted, I would not refuse it on this basis. But the fact that the information has become as widely available to so many people, means that an injunction is less necessary or proportionate than would otherwise be the case.
'Further, if - as I think likely - the real concern of the applicant in this case is the effect of publication upon the sponsorship business, then damages would be an adequate remedy if Terry succeeds at trial.'
It is the latest scandal to emerge surrounding Terry. In December, he was exposed for organising a secret tour of Chelsea’s training ground, apparently in exchange for a £10,000 cash payment that was made in the staff canteen.
Terry, who was accompanied by well-known ticket tout Tony Bruce, told undercover reporters from the News of the World that the arrangements for the tour had to be kept secret for fear that the club would ‘find out’.
‘If anything ever goes wrong, then you say “John didn’t know nothing about that”,’ Bruce told the reporters who secretly filmed the visit.
That incident cam shortly after Sportsmail revealed that Terry had enlisted the help of a marketing company, Riviera Entertainment Limited, to cash in on the England captain’s armband, prompting one FA official to say he had made himself look ‘greedy’.

‘John Terry is available to create effective brand awareness and endorse products and services globally,’ said the email that used the official FIFA World Cup logo without permission and, much to the surprise of Stamford Bridge officials, used an image of Terry in a Chelsea strip.
It then reminded potentially interested parties that ‘John Terry is: British sporting hero; England’s football captain; World Cup 2018 ambassador; Football icon; Dad of the year 2008; Voted as one of the World’s most influencial (sic) people.’
Even though Riviera claimed to have a contractual agreement with him, Terry issued a statement saying the email had been circulated without his permission.
In March last year, Terry's mum and mother-in-law were allegedly caught shoplifting £800-worth of clothes and food from Marks & Spencer and Tesco.
There was further family scandal in November when Terry's father was caught selling drugs. Ted Terry allegdly organised a deal to supply undercover News of the World reporters with cocaine.
Along with his two Premier League medals, Terry also won the 2008 Dad of the Year award after a survey carried out by Daddies Sauce.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 11:32:19 AM by Ryan »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: January 29, 2010, 11:55:46 AM »
dat man family is ah crime synicate as a chelsea fan ah have to say dis real shameful :-[ but kicksy in weird sort of dark way ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: January 30, 2010, 01:25:47 PM »
Made hard work it, but a win is a win. Ballack should be fined.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: January 31, 2010, 07:44:59 AM »

What he do this time?  Ah miss de game......

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: January 31, 2010, 12:18:33 PM »

What he do this time?  Ah miss de game......

Sometimes I does wonder if this man does collect his paycheck with a clear conscience.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: January 31, 2010, 12:37:53 PM »
why all de hate for Ballack? he was playin in a relatively unfamiliar defensive midfield role and did alright yesterday....what's the problem?

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: January 31, 2010, 12:53:11 PM »
why all de hate for Ballack? he was playin in a relatively unfamiliar defensive midfield role and did alright yesterday....what's the problem?

Ballack was off the pace big time. The play keep passing him, he made a lot of bad passes, defensively he was a liability. I don't know what's wrong with him. There is no way he can captain Germany.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: February 01, 2010, 06:51:53 AM »

Ballack was off the pace big time. The play keep passing him, he made a lot of bad passes, defensively he was a liability. I don't know what's wrong with him. There is no way he can captain Germany.

Elan!  Yuh eh learn yuh tenses in school or wha?!   ;D  How de hell you go say "...defensively he was a liability..."? Whatever happened to the present continuous and future perfect?

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: February 01, 2010, 12:31:57 PM »

Well Considering hes a natural CAM and plays that position for Germany I truly doubt there are any issues hindering his captaincy of Deutschland.  As for Saturday he wasn't great but then again I doubt youd have a sparkling Lampard, Malouda or Deco playing CDM so all things relative I think yuh overreacting

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: February 02, 2010, 03:43:21 PM »
I thought when Rooney scored 4 vs Hull that they were a shit side etc etc etc

well I guess the rent boys are even more shit....1-1 FT

Race blown wide open

United can go top vs Pompey at Old Trafford on Saturday...then Chelsea play Arsenal the next day...gotta love the EPL

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: February 02, 2010, 04:06:44 PM »

Race blown wide open

United can go top vs Pompey at Old Trafford on Saturday...then Chelsea play Arsenal the next day...gotta love the EPL

The best thing about being second is that you always have something to aspire to. I like your spirit  :thumbsup:

Two points dropped at the Bridge all season... don't worry we'll keep Arsenal off your backs  :chilling:

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: February 02, 2010, 04:15:22 PM »

Race blown wide open

Hahahhaaaa....look at you.............

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: February 03, 2010, 09:59:28 AM »

Race blown wide open

You could talk da kinda shit when allyuh went an leh Burnley beat allyuh shit side?!  Yu eh shame?

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 03, 2010, 12:20:20 PM »
look like the yanks horning long before terry.

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ap-harkes-wynalda&prov=ap&type=lgns

NEW YORK (AP)—Breaking more than a decade of silence, former U.S. soccer coach Steve Sampson said Tuesday he dropped John Harkes from the national team roster two months before the 1998 World Cup because the American captain was having an affair with the wife of teammate Eric Wynalda.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: February 03, 2010, 02:18:04 PM »

Race blown wide open

You could talk da kinda shit when allyuh went an leh Burnley beat allyuh shit side?!  Yu eh shame?

doh study him...he is a voyeur

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: February 04, 2010, 11:54:01 AM »
mm-hmmm.... my money HA HA..

Court lifts Chelsea transfer ban over Kakuta signing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/8499169.stm

Chelsea have had their transfer ban lifted by the Court of Arbitration for Sport after reaching an agreement with Lens over the signing of Gael Kakuta.

A statement on the CAS website said that the two clubs and the player had accepted the player's contract with the French side was not valid.

Thus Kakuta could not have terminated it prematurely, so Chelsea could not be liable for inducing it to be breached.

The CAS said all parties agreed the proceedings would remain confidential.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: February 05, 2010, 08:59:47 PM »
Ah jes' curious to know:did the FA ever review and rescind that yellow card that Drogba had get for takin' dat Silver Fox drop-kick in he chest from dat imps from manu?

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: February 05, 2010, 09:25:53 PM »
Ah jes' curious to know:did the FA ever review and rescind that yellow card that Drogba had get for takin' dat Silver Fox drop-kick in he chest from dat imps from manu?

Wasn't it the best midfielder in the world who did that?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: February 07, 2010, 10:27:47 AM »
Great Match for the Drog so far :o
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: February 07, 2010, 11:00:13 AM »
The past few weeks rooney has been (admittedly) in fine form and all the England and manUre supporters and sympathizers want to adorn him the title as best forward in the world.  Ah was only laughing meh ass off! They even wanted to suggest he could take over the Hengland Captaincy.......Oh please!  THIS is the best forward in the world right now! I always say, if Drogba would put his head down, cut out all the drama and histrionics and focus on doing what he does best, he is untouchable!! 

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: February 07, 2010, 12:52:28 PM »
Ruthless Efficiency
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

1]; } ?>