March 28, 2024, 05:38:22 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 624514 times)

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER!
« Reply #720 on: February 27, 2010, 08:35:52 AM »
make that 4-1 to City

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: February 27, 2010, 08:36:11 AM »
karma is a bitch
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: February 27, 2010, 08:36:52 AM »
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

4-1

again terry catch he arse to reach wrigth phillips and failed to put a d cross  :rotfl: :devil:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: February 27, 2010, 08:37:14 AM »
Anelka.....hard to figure out whether he just lazy...or if he is so gifted that everything comes so easy to him that he looks like he isn't even trying most times.....

I cyah understand how the EPL, which at this point, is probably England's biggest export (after imperialism) and possibly the most popular league in the world and they would still have such consistently poor officiating... ???

england alone? are you nuts half the refs in the world catch dey arse tv doh help esp when you cyar use it to help you

Bossman, ah know it kinda early, but read my statement in its entirety and try to understand nuh......officiating on a whole can be quite suspect.....but the EPL is probably and likely enjoys the widest broadcast audience in the world and in spite of it, their officiating, IMO, is far from acceptable.  I am talking about poor calls that you KNOW you don't need television to show you to make the right call between a referee and a linesman.  This game is not really that hard to officiate......  

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: February 27, 2010, 08:37:51 AM »
This is a joke.

The FA out to give Bridge some confidence to get him into the WC team. Bastard.

No buddy the joke on all yuh today...

Terry do shit for the first one... Obi Mikel get beat fuh being like molasses and de 3rd was retribution for all de shyte tackles... and now 3 clear goals in all yuh muddddarse...

The ref dictated the pace in the last 30 minutes and moreso in the last 15. 2-1 with everything going towards Man City goal you will always give the odds on Chelsea scoring. How many times have Chelsea been chasing a 2-1 and win or equalize, but the ref took care of that.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: February 27, 2010, 08:38:17 AM »
Thank you FA.

well yuh know d saying?

fortune favors the brave but the FA favours Manu

Offline HEADS HIGH

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: February 27, 2010, 08:38:58 AM »
leave terry home and carry bridge

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: February 27, 2010, 08:39:29 AM »
Anelka.....hard to figure out whether he just lazy...or if he is so gifted that everything comes so easy to him that he looks like he isn't even trying most times.....

I cyah understand how the EPL, which at this point, is probably England's biggest export (after imperialism) and possibly the most popular league in the world and they would still have such consistently poor officiating... ???

england alone? are you nuts half the refs in the world catch dey arse tv doh help esp when you cyar use it to help you

Bossman, ah know it kinda early, but read my statement in its entirety and try to understand nuh......officiating on a whole can be quite suspect.....but the EPL is probably and likely enjoys the widest broadcast audience in the world and in spite of it, their officiating, IMO, is far from acceptable.  I am talking about poor calls that you KNOW you don't need television to show you to make the right call between a referee and a linesman.  This game is not really that hard to officiate......  

and as you say that, a next soft penalty
4-2
The comeback is on!
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: February 27, 2010, 08:42:28 AM »
Down to 9 men and Man City defending hard.  :rotfl: :rotfl:

This ref is useless. That's a lazy fall by Anelka.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: February 27, 2010, 08:44:18 AM »
leave terry home and carry bridge

most fans of England who watched the Stoke vs Man City game will say Capello lucked out when Wayne Bridge refused the call up.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: February 27, 2010, 08:44:33 AM »

4-2
The comeback is on!

...as in come back to the dressing room with a L
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: February 27, 2010, 08:46:32 AM »

Sounds like you've never refereed in your life...yuh mus try it some time...it is not as easy as it looks

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: February 27, 2010, 08:47:14 AM »

how you know he didnt need tv to make d right call? you can see through his eyes? photographic memory with slo mo replay??
and its not hard but it certainly isnt easy, i reff time to time and have done the course with the local fa here

i agree the reffs can be way better but it is a catch 22
reffs are closer to the ball and action these days (but i also think they have been causing a fraction of a second delay to players passes moves etc)
then on break aways the reff at best has 2 views his and the linesman
but if the ball is on the opposite side to the ref n lino he in trouble
easy penaltys blatant ones turned down offside calls gone wrong
my pet peeve is tackles and consitent tackles and consitency of bookings for tackles from behind and the worst of all holding and SHIRT pulling i always blow for that or play the advantage

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: February 27, 2010, 08:51:16 AM »
Wayne Bridge is a BIATCH!!!!!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: February 27, 2010, 08:51:58 AM »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: February 27, 2010, 08:52:52 AM »

Sounds like you've never refereed in your life...yuh mus try it some time...it is not as easy as it looks

Clean yuh ears.

how you know he didnt need tv to make d right call? you can see through his eyes? photographic memory with slo mo replay??
and its not hard but it certainly isnt easy, i reff time to time and have done the course with the local fa here

reffs are closer to the ball and action these days (but i also think they have been causing a fraction of a second delay to players passes moves etc)
my pet peeve is tackles and consitent tackles and consitency of bookings for tackles from behind and the worst of all holding and SHIRT pulling i always blow for that or play the advantage

I expect to NEVER see you bitchin' about refs again......like you was not BARELY a week ago.   I could only laugh at allyuh so.

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: February 27, 2010, 08:54:05 AM »
Chelsea trying their best to lose this League. Thy had this game under control and just self-destruct. Disgusting!
When Essien coming back, because this John Obi Mikel pulling stones. He cause or had a hand in Man City first 2 goals.
Mangowchow, yeh Anelka does look lazy but if yuh watch him closely the man does make excellent runs, and today he was menacing, but unlucky.
Ketch footballitis

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: February 27, 2010, 08:55:54 AM »

Clean yuh ears.

I expect to NEVER see you bitchin' about refs again......like you was not BARELY a week ago.   I could only laugh at allyuh so.

i did the ref course cus i sick of seeing shithound refs here and away
so i have full authority to bitch at reffs

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: February 27, 2010, 08:57:01 AM »

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: February 27, 2010, 08:58:40 AM »
Chelsea trying their best to lose this League. Thy had this game under control and just self-destruct. Disgusting!
When Essien coming back, because this John Obi Mikel pulling stones. He cause or had a hand in Man City first 2 goals.
Mangowchow, yeh Anelka does look lazy but if yuh watch him closely the man does make excellent runs, and today he was menacing, but unlucky.

it have certain men crying dong song saying mikel better than him, so far song have the upper hand this season

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: February 27, 2010, 09:01:38 AM »

Clean yuh ears.

i did the ref course cus i sick of seeing shithound refs here and away
so i have full authority to bitch at reffs

......again, you either very hard of understanding or are hypocritical til it blinds you.....I not questioning your "authority "to criticize the officiating, boss....but the fact that you were ssssssssssso disgusted with the officiating to the point that you even did the proactive thing in taking a course, strongly leans toward the point I was making in the first damned place: The EPL/FA needs to step up with its/their quality of referees.  Plain and simple.    

******I'm sure if I were to invest the time in pulling up some of your recent posts....I will find one where yuh was doggin' the ref (on a not-so-obvious call) the other day, yet you want to come here today and defend them, just because the result suits your shit side.  Try to be less transparent and more honest than that nuh*******
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 09:05:37 AM by Mango Chow! »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: February 27, 2010, 09:07:06 AM »
aye all yuh get all yuh arse cut... stop bitching about the ref's nah... :beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: February 27, 2010, 09:17:43 AM »

4-2
The comeback is on!

;D...ah go take dat. Chelsea eh want no trophies this season....I am convinced!

For the men that want to cry dong JOM....the boy does not play as conventional a game as Chelsea does.  He is a very  solid young player that has a vision that his teammates don't alwas share.  You can see it in the types of passing ability he has and sometimes he makes plays that, on the surface, may look boneheaded, but when you really understand the man's play, its because he doesn't play the "linear" type of football that some of his Chelsea teammates (and most people born, bred and brainwashed solely on english football) can appreciate, add to the fact that Chelsea really have him playing a role that doesn't quite bring out the best of his ability. John Obi Mikel would eat song for lunch and use him for a toothpick.  It is no coincidence that he was voted the second-best player after Messi, in the 2005 U-20 WC and he was really the best player on the field in the final. Song is not in his league.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: February 27, 2010, 09:18:06 AM »
lol

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: February 27, 2010, 09:21:06 AM »
aye all yuh get all yuh arse cut... stop bitching about the ref's nah... :beermug:

Nobody bitchin' about the refs as far as the result is concerned.  We all know manu and arsenal have the rights to that  :beermug:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: February 27, 2010, 09:26:52 AM »

Sometimes he really doesn't work as hard as the team needs him to....but I love to watch him play....he really makes everything he does look so easy (even the shit he does do sometimes  ;D) I does just be shakin' meh head.  John Obi is really not the problem, Jed.......when Essien comes back is ballack who need to be wearing a jacket during the games.   

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: February 27, 2010, 09:34:49 AM »
We get blowout!!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thank God we had a game in hand. Just reach home from de game....Hilario is shit, dat fella is comical, he so bad yuh cah be vex at him. And on a more serious note, we need back Essien asap.

I guess big sides do lose by 2 goals  ;D

NO HANDSHAKE  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: February 27, 2010, 10:30:04 AM »

4-2
The comeback is on!

For the men that want to cry dong JOM....the boy does not play as conventional a game as Chelsea does.  He is a very  solid young player that has a vision that his teammates don't alwas share.  You can see it in the types of passing ability he has and sometimes he makes plays that, on the surface, may look boneheaded, but when you really understand the man's play, its because he doesn't play the "linear" type of football that some of his Chelsea teammates (and most people born, bred and brainwashed solely on english football) can appreciate, add to the fact that Chelsea really have him playing a role that doesn't quite bring out the best of his ability. John Obi Mikel would eat song for lunch and use him for a toothpick.  It is no coincidence that he was voted the second-best player after Messi, in the 2005 U-20 WC and he was really the best player on the field in the final. Song is not in his league.
That is a laughable pack of shit you write there. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
TnT Patriot

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: February 27, 2010, 10:37:20 AM »

4-2
The comeback is on!

One good beating and all yuh delusional....
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 11:07:58 AM by Daft Trini »

1]; } ?>