March 28, 2024, 06:08:23 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 624389 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER!
« Reply #750 on: February 27, 2010, 11:03:41 AM »
He pass him straight yes  :rotfl:  and small man ketching level jones

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: February 27, 2010, 11:22:05 AM »

and as you say that, a next soft penalty
4-2
The comeback is on!

...as in come back to the dressing room with a L

;D...ah go take dat. Chelsea eh want no trophies this season....I am convinced!

For the men that want to cry dong JOM....the boy does not play as conventional a game as Chelsea does.  He is a very  solid young player that has a vision that his teammates don't alwas share.  You can see it in the types of passing ability he has and sometimes he makes plays that, on the surface, may look boneheaded, but when you really understand the man's play, its because he doesn't play the "linear" type of football that some of his Chelsea teammates (and most people born, bred and brainwashed solely on english football) can appreciate, add to the fact that Chelsea really have him playing a role that doesn't quite bring out the best of his ability. John Obi Mikel would eat song for lunch and use him for a toothpick.  It is no coincidence that he was voted the second-best player after Messi, in the 2005 U-20 WC and he was really the best player on the field in the final. Song is not in his league.
That is a laughable pack of shit you write there. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the compliment.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: February 27, 2010, 11:28:28 AM »
Check how the youth watching them wid a smirk on he face  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: February 27, 2010, 11:29:37 AM »

4-2
The comeback is on!

For the men that want to cry dong JOM....the boy does not play as conventional a game as Chelsea does.  He is a very  solid young player that has a vision that his teammates don't alwas share.  You can see it in the types of passing ability he has and sometimes he makes plays that, on the surface, may look boneheaded, but when you really understand the man's play, its because he doesn't play the "linear" type of football that some of his Chelsea teammates (and most people born, bred and brainwashed solely on english football) can appreciate, add to the fact that Chelsea really have him playing a role that doesn't quite bring out the best of his ability. John Obi Mikel would eat song for lunch and use him for a toothpick.  It is no coincidence that he was voted the second-best player after Messi, in the 2005 U-20 WC and he was really the best player on the field in the final. Song is not in his league.

One good beating and all yuh delusional....

....and we could take a beating and still top the league.  Your shit side have lix to get, too, padnah.  doh get too happy yet.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: February 27, 2010, 11:32:33 AM »

4-2
The comeback is on!

....and we could take a beating and still top the league.  Your shit side have lix to get, too, padnah.  doh get too happy yet.

De title will be settled at Old Trafford... doh worry about we... Study what The Special One go do all yuh at the Bridge...!

JT shook see the shyte he playing cause he know he fork hengland world cup bid royally.. and half all yuh players already on creaky knees and ankles... me eh fretting... we been here before and we take de title from all yuh like this already....  :beermug:

Even if all yuh win in enigmatic fashion... it doh change that JT forking he country man, club and country go always stand out...! but it go make a good sexcuse why Hengland go fail in de World Cup...!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 11:46:38 AM by Daft Trini »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: February 27, 2010, 12:03:01 PM »

4-2
The comeback is on!

De title will be settled at Old Trafford... doh worry about we... Study what The Special One go do all yuh at the Bridge...!

JT shook see the shyte he playing cause he know he fork hengland world cup bid royally.. and half all yuh players already on creaky knees and ankles... me eh fretting... we been here before and we take de title from all yuh like this already....  :beermug:

Who knows, it might be settled before dat! Allyuh better hope roony stay fit and c**t mouth straighten out he back

Even if all yuh win in enigmatic fashion... it doh change that JT forking he country man, club and country go always stand out...! but it go make a good sexcuse why Hengland go fail in de World Cup...!

Yuh preachin' to the wrong choir, Padnah, I doh support Hengland.  Besides, they have won the only World Cup they will ever win within a generations of my lifetime.  As a country, they are simply not good enough to contend with the perennial favourites. 

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: February 27, 2010, 12:10:05 PM »
....and to think....the jokers that does want to come and talk shit, comparing Song to Mikel.....week in, week out, song always gettin' caught out of position....same old song, over and over again.....Stoke takes an early lead......I continue to laugh.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: February 27, 2010, 12:39:30 PM »

4-2
The comeback is on!

hhehehehehe  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: February 27, 2010, 12:50:40 PM »

4-2
The comeback is on!

hhehehehehe  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

D.H.W.  :flamethrower:

:devil:

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: February 27, 2010, 01:01:50 PM »

4-2
The comeback is on!

Who knows, it might be settled before dat! Allyuh better hope roony stay fit and c**t mouth straighten out he back

Yuh preachin' to the wrong choir, Padnah, I doh support Hengland.  Besides, they have won the only World Cup they will ever win within a generations of my lifetime.  As a country, they are simply not good enough to contend with the perennial favourites. 
:beermug:

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: February 27, 2010, 01:35:19 PM »
Anelka.....hard to figure out whether he just lazy...or if he is so gifted that everything comes so easy to him that he looks like he isn't even trying most times.....

I cyah understand how the EPL, which at this point, is probably England's biggest export (after imperialism) and possibly the most popular league in the world and they would still have such consistently poor officiating... ???

england alone? are you nuts half the refs in the world catch dey arse tv doh help esp when you cyar use it to help you

Bossman, ah know it kinda early, but read my statement in its entirety and try to understand nuh......officiating on a whole can be quite suspect.....but the EPL is probably and likely enjoys the widest broadcast audience in the world and in spite of it, their officiating, IMO, is far from acceptable.  I am talking about poor calls that you KNOW you don't need television to show you to make the right call between a referee and a linesman.  This game is not really that hard to officiate......  

Sounds like you've never refereed in your life...yuh mus try it some time...it is not as easy as it looks

Clean yuh ears.

Anelka.....hard to figure out whether he just lazy...or if he is so gifted that everything comes so easy to him that he looks like he isn't even trying most times.....

I cyah understand how the EPL, which at this point, is probably England's biggest export (after imperialism) and possibly the most popular league in the world and they would still have such consistently poor officiating... ???

england alone? are you nuts half the refs in the world catch dey arse tv doh help esp when you cyar use it to help you

Bossman, ah know it kinda early, but read my statement in its entirety and try to understand nuh......officiating on a whole can be quite suspect.....but the EPL is probably and likely enjoys the widest broadcast audience in the world and in spite of it, their officiating, IMO, is far from acceptable.  I am talking about poor calls that you KNOW you don't need television to show you to make the right call between a referee and a linesman.  This game is not really that hard to officiate......  

how you know he didnt need tv to make d right call? you can see through his eyes? photographic memory with slo mo replay??
and its not hard but it certainly isnt easy, i reff time to time and have done the course with the local fa here

i agree the reffs can be way better but it is a catch 22
reffs are closer to the ball and action these days (but i also think they have been causing a fraction of a second delay to players passes moves etc)
then on break aways the reff at best has 2 views his and the linesman
but if the ball is on the opposite side to the ref n lino he in trouble
easy penaltys blatant ones turned down offside calls gone wrong
my pet peeve is tackles and consitent tackles and consitency of bookings for tackles from behind and the worst of all holding and SHIRT pulling i always blow for that or play the advantage

I expect to NEVER see you bitchin' about refs again......like you was not BARELY a week ago.   I could only laugh at allyuh so.

i did the ref course cus i sick of seeing shithound refs here and away
so i have full authority to bitch at reffs

......again, you either very hard of understanding or are hypocritical til it blinds you.....I not questioning your "authority "to criticize the officiating, boss....but the fact that you were ssssssssssso disgusted with the officiating to the point that you even did the proactive thing in taking a course, strongly leans toward the point I was making in the first damned place: The EPL/FA needs to step up with its/their quality of referees.  Plain and simple.    

******I'm sure if I were to invest the time in pulling up some of your recent posts....I will find one where yuh was doggin' the ref (on a not-so-obvious call) the other day, yet you want to come here today and defend them, just because the result suits your shit side.  Try to be less transparent and more honest than that nuh*******

like the two penalties the turned down against arsenal??

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: February 27, 2010, 01:37:40 PM »
....and to think....the jokers that does want to come and talk shit, comparing Song to Mikel.....week in, week out, song always gettin' caught out of position....same old song, over and over again.....Stoke takes an early lead......I continue to laugh.
Breds again you are jokey!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
TnT Patriot

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: February 27, 2010, 02:42:51 PM »

I watch Obi Mikel against Inter and it had one time Inter had a break 3v2 or 4v2 with Mikel caught up field. The speed the man recover with and the position he take up shut everything down. That play alone showed how good and important players like himself really are. The man recovery position have been no better.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: February 27, 2010, 03:22:24 PM »

If you are one of the idiots that want to claim Alexandre Song is better than John Obi Mikel and everything someone writes has to be broken down to you to the most fundamental of levels, again, I thank you for the compliment. 
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 03:30:09 PM by Mango Chow! »

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: February 27, 2010, 03:45:15 PM »
depressing week to be a chelsea fan.  :(

but champions always come back strong.

Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: February 27, 2010, 03:50:39 PM »
oh how the mighty have fallen

yuh stupid idiots playing into fergie han' more than arsene

watch n see how manu could make allyuh rue the shit yuh does play vs small sides

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: February 27, 2010, 03:58:29 PM »

watch n see how manu could make allyuh rue the shit yuh does play vs small sides

.....and you would much prefer that manu make us rue the shit we playin'....rather than allyuh.   :devil:

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: February 27, 2010, 04:07:03 PM »

If you are one of the idiots that want to claim Alexandre Song is better than John Obi Mikel and everything someone writes has to be broken down to you to the most fundamental of levels, again, I thank you for the compliment. 
No i'm one of those people who thinks that you are a ranting idiot!!!

That crap you wrote about Mikel being a misunderstood passer is some of the most dotish analysis i've seen on here. Misunderstood because he keeps passing to nobody.

Song this year and Mikel are about even defensively. Song however is much better offensively than Mikel. Mikel is a just like Makalele, very good at breaking up plays in the midfield but lacking any significant offensive talent. Most of his passes are square. He takes up good supporting positions and keeps the ball well, both of which Song does just as well.
TnT Patriot

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: February 27, 2010, 04:17:18 PM »

.....and you would much prefer that manu make us rue the shit we playin'....rather than allyuh.   :devil:

you two still have to play so advantage to who wins that game, arsenal can only plod on and win all thier remaining games and hope you two drop points

possible but not probable

and yes manu has mre class and history then a buncha london rent boys for a bored russian billionare

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: February 27, 2010, 04:28:36 PM »

That crap you wrote about Mikel being a misunderstood passer is some of the most dotish analysis i've seen on here. Misunderstood because he keeps passing to nobody.

Song this year and Mikel are about even defensively. Song however is much better offensively than Mikel. Mikel is a just like Makalele, very good at breaking up plays in the midfield but lacking any significant offensive talent. Most of his passes are square. He takes up good supporting positions and keeps the ball well, both of which Song does just as well.

"...misunderstood passer"?!?!  What de hell is DAT?!?!  Mikel makes passes to nobody?!  Mikel is just like Makelele?!?! Song and Mikel (defensively) are even?!?! (Oh, I forgot......"this year" they are) Mikel lacks offensive talent?!?! Boy, go and eat sumthing nuh....yuh hunger pains givin yuh gas and it surely blowin' out yuh ass. 
This is why the the words coming out your mouth can ONLY be taken as compliments. 

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: February 27, 2010, 04:34:00 PM »

"...misunderstood passer"?!?!  What de hell is DAT?!?!  Mikel makes passes to nobody?!  Mikel is just like Makelele?!?! Song and Mikel (defensively) are even?!?! (Oh, I forgot......"this year" they are) Mikel lacks offensive talent?!?! Boy, go and eat sumthing nuh....yuh hunger pains givin yuh gas and it surely blowin' out yuh ass. 
This is why the the words coming out your mouth can ONLY be taken as compliments. 
When you figure it out and cool yourself we could talk.

Ok youngster? :beermug: :beermug:
TnT Patriot

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #771 on: February 27, 2010, 04:55:32 PM »
Obi and Song is both shit..even Lucas better than them  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: February 27, 2010, 05:09:51 PM »

When you figure it out and cool yourself we could talk.

Ok youngster? :beermug: :beermug:

Don't let the question marks fool yuh, padnah. They aren't expressions of my confusion but of my disbelief at your nonsensical declarations, so nutt'n to figure out dey at all.  You lettin' the role that Chelsea have him playing tie you up with judging his talent

Obi and Song is both shit..even Lucas better than them  ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl:

;D Look a nex one talkin' a pack ah ASS!! ;D   

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: February 27, 2010, 05:52:19 PM »

That crap you wrote about Mikel being a misunderstood passer is some of the most dotish analysis i've seen on here. Misunderstood because he keeps passing to nobody. That is level toots.

Song this year and Mikel are about even defensively. Song however is much better offensively than Mikel. Mikel is a just like Makalele, very good at breaking up plays in the midfield but lacking any significant offensive talent. Most of his passes are square. Shows your lack of understanding of the game.  He takes up good supporting positions and keeps the ball well, both of which Song does just as well.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: February 27, 2010, 06:23:33 PM »

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: February 27, 2010, 06:26:05 PM »
depressing week to be a chelsea fan.  :(

but champions always come back strong.

I see yuh been watchinh Man.U   :devil:

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: February 27, 2010, 07:07:41 PM »

That crap you wrote about Mikel being a misunderstood passer is some of the most dotish analysis i've seen on here. Misunderstood because he keeps passing to nobody. That is level toots.

Song this year and Mikel are about even defensively. Song however is much better offensively than Mikel. Mikel is a just like Makalele, very good at breaking up plays in the midfield but lacking any significant offensive talent. Most of his passes are square. Shows your lack of understanding of the game.  He takes up good supporting positions and keeps the ball well, both of which Song does just as well.
Fella ah know you and your pardna like to have each other's back but stay out of this if you coming with your asinine responses.

The problem with most of allyuh fellas is you don't know how to have a healthy debate. So far I have given reasons for my conclusion that Song is better than Mikel. Neither you or your pardna have given any reasons that you think the opposite. All you guys who are so "learned" in the game come back with is just a bunch of simpleton retorts. If you have a respose to the debate at hand then let me know.

Allyuh fellas jokey :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TnT Patriot

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: February 27, 2010, 07:17:02 PM »

Fella ah know you and your pardna like to have each other's back but stay out of this if you coming with your asinine responses.

The problem with most of allyuh fellas is you don't know how to have a healthy debate. So far I have given reasons for my conclusion that Song is better than Mikel. Neither you or your pardna have given any reasons that you think the opposite. All you guys who are so "learned" in the game come back with is just a bunch of simpleton retorts. If you have a respose to the debate at hand then let me know.

Well sorry if you want to take on Mango by yuhself. Didn't know somethings are restricted.

Saying that OJM only pass sideways is the same thing the mad man in Spain say when they chase Makas out. Jokers. Find out why Marcos Senna and Spain was so successful at the Euros and then try talk.

That side ways pass is a killa pass.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: February 27, 2010, 07:42:52 PM »

Well sorry if you want to take on Mango by yuhself. Didn't know somethings are restricted.

Saying that OJM only pass sideways is the same thing the mad man in Spain say when they chase Makas out. Jokers. Find out why Marcos Senna and Spain was so successful at the Euros and then try talk.

That side ways pass is a killa pass.
No breds with knowledge of the game.

They ran Makalele out of Madrid because they underestimated how important it was to win the ball back was. In Spain the teams are generally good at keeping possession. Makalele was important in disrupting the possession of the other team. He was not important for his sideways pass.

Trust me Mikel is not on Chelsea's team because of his passing.
TnT Patriot

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: February 27, 2010, 07:48:56 PM »
how is "he is just another makalele" supposed to be a criticism? That is like the ultimate compliment you could give to a defensive midfielder.

Better passer? Daiz not he wuk!

1]; } ?>