March 28, 2024, 11:40:42 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 624447 times)

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER!
« Reply #780 on: February 27, 2010, 08:06:29 PM »
how is "he is just another makalele" supposed to be a criticism? That is like the ultimate compliment you could give to a defensive midfielder.

Better passer? Daiz not he wuk!

I'm not calling him a shithong. I think he is very good at fulfilling his role as a midfield destroyer.

IMHO Song is as good defensively as he is but is better offensively. Hence, I think Song is the better overall player.
TnT Patriot

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: February 27, 2010, 08:13:32 PM »
how is "he is just another makalele" supposed to be a criticism? That is like the ultimate compliment you could give to a defensive midfielder.

I'm not calling him a shithong. I think he is very good at fulfilling his role as a midfield destroyer.

IMHO Song is as good defensively as he is but is better offensively. Hence, I think Song is the better overall player.

I wish I could smoke de same weed you smokin, jed, I wouldn't have a care in the world.
 Song is not as good as Mikel is in any facet of the game. Mikel's biggest weaknesses might be (1) his discipline and (2) his shooting but Song still have plenty Catchin' up to do.  Song is always gettin caught out of position....even his arsenal fans steady complaining about it.   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: February 27, 2010, 08:16:24 PM »

I respect your opinion, but I think he looks better offensively because he playing too far up de judgement pitch... and i will give him a bly because that could very well be Wenger fault, but Arsenal does leak real goals because their back 4 exposed.. And as a defensive midfielder, a side that can't keep clean sheets is a reflection on you.

Imo Obi Mikel's touch and vision is a cut above.. yuh doh really see him mistrap or get muscle off the ball. De youth does look composed and in control, he just have to improve on he mental.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: February 27, 2010, 08:22:35 PM »
Wait nuh...what become of Bosingwa?

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: February 28, 2010, 06:06:23 AM »

I respect your opinion, but I think he looks better offensively because he playing too far up de judgement pitch... and i will give him a bly because that could very well be Wenger fault, but Arsenal does leak real goals because their back 4 exposed.. And as a defensive midfielder, a side that can't keep clean sheets is a reflection on you.

Imo Obi Mikel's touch and vision is a cut above.. yuh doh really see him mistrap or get muscle off the ball. De youth does look composed and in control, he just have to improve on he mental.
See I don't really rate his vision.

I have said before that he takes up good positions in support and he doesn't really give the ball away, i.e. he has good touch and holds on to the ball well. But I also think that Song excels at those same things and adds a little more offensively. No doubt that Arsenal doesn't defend as well as Chelsea but I think that's as a team which is a reflection on Wegner.

BTW thanks for engaging in an adult debate. I can't take these young cats on here who think that hurling insults is a form of debate.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 06:08:19 AM by dumpalewie »
TnT Patriot

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: February 28, 2010, 06:11:44 AM »

I have said before that he takes up good positions in support and he doesn't really give the ball away, i.e. he has good touch and holds on to the ball well. But I also think that Song excels at those same things and adds a little more offensively. No doubt that Arsenal doesn't defend as well as Chelsea but I think that's as a team which is a reflection on Wegner.

Mikel has no vision. He only ever spots sideways passes. The exception might be last weekend against Cardiff when he played a straightforward ball over the top for Drogba to score - but dat was really just awful defending, not great vision. Other than that I can't ever remember Mikel making a great pass.

Dunno if it was caught on camera, but at one point yesterday, Drogba threw a full-blown tantrum because he kept making runs than Mikel was completely not spotting.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: February 28, 2010, 08:29:41 AM »

BTW thanks for engaging in an adult debate. I can't take these young cats on here who think that hurling insults is a form of debate.

But you open yourself to dat with the tone of your initial post.  ???
 I eh know where allyuh does come out nuh.   If yuh wanted respectful debate you could have respectfully disagreed.

Mikel has no vision. He only ever spots sideways passes. The exception might be last weekend against Cardiff when he played a straightforward ball over the top for Drogba to score - but dat was really just awful defending, not great vision. Other than that I can't ever remember Mikel making a great pass.

Dunno if it was caught on camera, but at one point yesterday, Drogba threw a full-blown tantrum because he kept making runs than Mikel was completely not spotting.

Ryan, we jess go have to agree to (respectfully) disagree. A few moments of frustration "..at one point...." on Drogba's (the ultimate Drama Queen) part isn't enough in my book to dispel what I have seen him do with my own two eyes in the past and what I know he's capable of.  Chelsea has pigeon-holed him and restricted his role on the team and he seems quite comfortable playing to instructions.  In time, I know people will appreciate his not-so-obvious talent as a natural playmaker.

dumpalewie, when yuh skin soft and yuh sensitivities permit you to engage only in "adult debate" , that is how you must address to people on  "this forum".  Otherwise, pee and go in yuh bed (or go in yuh bed and pee, whichever suits you better) 

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: February 28, 2010, 08:32:18 AM »

But you open yourself to dat with the tone of your initial post.  ???
 I eh know where allyuh does come out nuh.   If yuh wanted respectful debate you could have respectfully disagreed.

Ryan, we jess go have to agree to (respectfully) disagree. A few moments of frustration "..at one point...." on Drogba's (the ultimate Drama Queen) part isn't enough in my book to dispel what I have seen him do with my own two eyes in the past and what I know he's capable of.  Chelsea has pigeon-holed him and restricted his role on the team and he seems quite comfortable playing to instructions.  In time, I know people will appreciate his not-so-obvious talent as a natural playmaker.

dumpalewie, when yuh skin soft and yuh sensitivities permit you to engage only in "adult debate" , that is how you must address to people on  "this forum".  Otherwise, pee and go in yuh bed (or go in yuh bed and pee, whichever suits you better) 

You are right and for that i respectfully apologize!
TnT Patriot

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: February 28, 2010, 08:51:29 AM »
You are right and for that i respectfully apologize!

Apology (respectfully) accepted. 

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: February 28, 2010, 11:46:05 AM »

Despite what you claim, this what the facts state:
In 28 games, Arsenal has conceded 31 goals at 1.07 per game, while Chelsea has conceded a meagre 26 at 0.929 per game. That is leaking real goals at the whopping rate of 0.179 goals more per game than the great Chelsea wall. :rotfl:
We conceded 14 in 5 games - 2 vs Chelsea, 2 vs MU and 1 game vs MC, so in the other 23 games, we conceded 17 goals at a rate of 0.739 goals per game. Draw your own conclusions about how many goals we leak, but the stats give a sober picture of the reality of things :rotfl: :rotfl:
Live large and prosper!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: February 28, 2010, 12:03:15 PM »

In 28 games, Arsenal has conceded 31 goals at 1.07 per game, while Chelsea has conceded a meagre 26 at 0.929 per game. That is leaking real goals at the whopping rate of 0.179 goals more per game than the great Chelsea wall. :rotfl:
We conceded 14 in 5 games - 2 vs Chelsea, 2 vs MU and 1 game vs MC, so in the other 23 games, we conceded 17 goals at a rate of 0.739 goals per game. Draw your own conclusions about how many goals we leak, but the stats give a sober picture of the reality of things :rotfl: :rotfl:

statto, could you pull up some stats on clean sheets for the season?

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: March 01, 2010, 10:11:19 AM »

statto, could you pull up some stats on clean sheets for the season?
Chelsea has 13 and Arsenal 10
Live large and prosper!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: March 16, 2010, 03:38:57 PM »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: March 16, 2010, 03:40:37 PM »
 :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: March 16, 2010, 03:48:02 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    :P :P :P
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: March 16, 2010, 04:02:59 PM »
Ah guess all them Chelsea men on the Arsenal thread :devil: :devil: :devil:
TnT Patriot

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: March 16, 2010, 06:38:35 PM »
drogba is a donkey la la la la!

only interested in shit play instead of getting on with the game

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: March 16, 2010, 08:31:27 PM »
drogba is a donkey la la la la!

only interested in shit play instead of getting on with the game

Hey I would say something bad about y'all big striker, but you aint got any.  :devil:

Hey we get we arse buss. Hope you all do better than us.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: March 16, 2010, 09:03:02 PM »
Lol meh boy drogba must be in the spotlight someway or the odda  :devil:

inter play some rel good ball, mouth watering champions league with lyon inspirational form has earn some big name scalps this term, united looking better with every game and barca keeps rolling on somehow.. madrid is out of the finals that they bought leaving stamford feeling blue. poor drogba, ancellotti days are number knowing roman only wants the cl title who's next? if he read this forum he might starting talking with don leo?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: March 16, 2010, 09:54:22 PM »
Is a hard luck, fellas.....you can't score only 1 goal over two legs and expect to be in contention for no trophy.  We have to now focus on the League and the FA Cup.  Can't let this loss drag down morale. 

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: March 16, 2010, 10:09:33 PM »
Today is officially Hug a chelsea fan day!!!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: March 16, 2010, 10:11:26 PM »
why?
dem ah bit blue or wha ;D
this day will be a "special one" :devil:

easy Chow.....easy ;)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 10:15:23 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: March 16, 2010, 10:32:04 PM »
Is a hard luck, fellas.....you can't score only 1 goal over two legs and expect to be in contention for no trophy.  We have to now focus on the League and the FA Cup.  Can't let this loss drag down morale. 
Actually it might be a blessing in disguise, as I suspect that with the rash of injuries to key players like Chec, A. Cole, Essien,Bosingwa... it would have been hard to compete on ALL 3 fronts, maybe now we can do the double...I personally don't think Ancelotti is the right man for this team... I question his selection policies, and use of subs, buh say what, HE's the man who's "done it all" ent?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: March 16, 2010, 11:25:07 PM »
why?
dem ah bit blue or wha ;D
this day will be a "special one" :devil:

easy Chow.....easy ;)

Yeah, I eh go lie, ah feelin' a how but......dize how it is, sometimes.  Yuh win some, yuh lose some.   :-\

Actually it might be a blessing in disguise, as I suspect that with the rash of injuries to key players like Chec, A. Cole, Essien,Bosingwa... it would have been hard to compete on ALL 3 fronts, maybe now we can do the double...I personally don't think Ancelotti is the right man for this team... I question his selection policies, and use of subs, buh say what, HE's the man who's "done it all" ent?

Yeah, I agree, it woulda been really hard to take on all comers with the kinds of injuries we have now.  I just hope we could re-group and channel all our energies where they need to be.  I doh really have a problem with Ancelotti nuh, Padnah. For the most part, I like how he has the team playing.  They are playing a little more attack-minded than I've seen them play but they still ketchin' hiccups against soem of them cellar-dwellin' teams.  As far as his team selection goes, I think he has done a great job, especially considering the injuries we have had this season.  The only issues I do have with him in that area, is the continued obligation to allow ballack to sweat (does he even break a friggin' sweat?!) and the continued pigeonholing of John Obi Mikel. However, those issues go all the way back to Jose and were perpetuated by all the other managers in between.  I wish ballack would just quit the friggin' game!   >:(  Go and join Hare Krishna or sumting.....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: March 17, 2010, 07:37:13 AM »
hmmm i thought Mango hang he self already, i glad to see he still alive  :devil: ;D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: March 17, 2010, 09:03:35 AM »

Ancellotti is ah good coach, buh some ah he moves does frustrate me bad.  Yesterday he make some maturana type moves in my eyes.  He good buh I wish we had Hiddink doh.  Ah tell ah soldier I rate Hiddink higher when de season start an he was vex wid dat, but the way how Hiddink make de blues click after Gene Hackman had we in disarray make me revere he tactics.  Apart from all de injuries I still think Hiddink woulda squeeze out a better performance.  Say wha daiz de way it goes doh.  I feel better about this exit than last year's only because I can say Inter outplayed us as opposed to how we exited to Barca last season.  Hats off to inter Maicon, Samuel and Lucio were magnificent and Sneidjer is utmost class.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: March 17, 2010, 09:10:38 AM »
Hats off to inter Maicon, Samuel and Lucio were magnificent and Sneidjer is utmost class.

Lucio was Drogba fadda in both legs...They will meet again the World Cup- see if Drogba can figure him out by then.

Sneijder has his erratic days but when he's on, he's up there with the best of them in that position- I think he made one bad pass yesterday, everything else was on the money....Still dunno why Madrid let him go and kept Van Der Vaart...Sneijder is easily the better player between the two...In my opinion. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: March 17, 2010, 09:31:44 AM »
Hats off to inter Maicon, Samuel and Lucio were magnificent and Sneidjer is utmost class.

Lucio was Drogba fadda in both legs...They will meet again the World Cup- see if Drogba can figure him out by then.

Sneijder has his erratic days but when he's on, he's up there with the best of them in that position- I think he made one bad pass yesterday, everything else was on the money....Still dunno why Madrid let him go and kept Van Der Vaart...Sneijder is easily the better player between the two...In my opinion. 

I wondered about that as well

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: March 17, 2010, 09:48:38 AM »

That's a wrong assessment. Drogba fadder was Anelka yesterday.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: March 17, 2010, 09:57:45 AM »

That's a wrong assessment. Drogba fadder was Anelka yesterday.

;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>