March 28, 2024, 03:25:01 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 624490 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER!
« Reply #810 on: March 17, 2010, 11:09:50 AM »
Hats off to inter Maicon, Samuel and Lucio were magnificent and Sneidjer is utmost class.

Lucio was Drogba fadda in both legs...They will meet again the World Cup- see if Drogba can figure him out by then.

Sneijder has his erratic days but when he's on, he's up there with the best of them in that position- I think he made one bad pass yesterday, everything else was on the money....Still dunno why Madrid let him go and kept Van Der Vaart...Sneijder is easily the better player between the two...In my opinion. 

That's a wrong assessment. Drogba fadder was Anelka yesterday.

The inference by either of you that Drogs was a product of a single parent makes you both wrong.  ;D Yesterday in particular, Lucio AND Samuel was Drogba parents yesterday...in fact, it took a village because everybody had a turn in frustrating him.  Referee included. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: March 17, 2010, 12:05:14 PM »
Hats off to inter Maicon, Samuel and Lucio were magnificent and Sneidjer is utmost class.

Lucio was Drogba fadda in both legs...They will meet again the World Cup- see if Drogba can figure him out by then.

Sneijder has his erratic days but when he's on, he's up there with the best of them in that position- I think he made one bad pass yesterday, everything else was on the money....Still dunno why Madrid let him go and kept Van Der Vaart...Sneijder is easily the better player between the two...In my opinion. 

Sneider better than what Kaka too...
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: March 21, 2010, 11:57:34 AM »
I maintain that The FA is against Chelsea. That was some dubious refereeing. We cannot get a call in the final 1/3.

As much as that is we not helping we self. We score and start walking around. I have no idea why Ancelloti keeping Anelka on the field. The fella clueless, no anticipation causing us to slow down in transition.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: March 21, 2010, 12:00:25 PM »
On a morning when Man United get a ghost pk to stay in the game, we draw.  :-\
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: March 21, 2010, 12:01:20 PM »
 :)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: March 21, 2010, 12:18:43 PM »
I maintain that The FA is against Chelsea. That was some dubious refereeing. We cannot get a call in the final 1/3.

As much as that is we not helping we self. We score and start walking around. I have no idea why Ancelloti keeping Anelka on the field. The fella clueless, no anticipation causing us to slow down in transition.

...It wasn't just Anelka  today, Padnah..... in de first half, Malouda run through de whole side, get a clear shot at goal from 18 yards.  Straight to the 'keeper.  Lampard eh do shit today, Deco eh do shit today, Ferreira eh do shit today...wait, in fact he did do shit.  He let Diouf get a clear header on goal.   Is games like these, where Chelsea have every right to come in and establish themselves as the dominant team and they don't.  Same thing against West Ham, Birmingham and Wigan during the winter, and the loss to ManCity when Lampard missed the PK.  Hummuch points is dat?  I agree, the referee missed some calls and was letting Blackburn play physical and letting Chelsea not. But at the end of the day, I doh care how rough and tumble Blackburn is, yuh cyah let them out-hustle you out the park with you keeping your hands at your side.       

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: March 21, 2010, 12:21:01 PM »

I now check livescore and see 1-1 FT

Shit side

also...

Originally Posted by fifa.com laws of the game
If a defender starts holding an attacker outside the penalty area and continues
holding him inside the penalty area, the referee must award a penalty kick.

4 points clear rent boy
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 12:22:33 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: March 21, 2010, 12:27:34 PM »
If Roman let Jose go to any other team in the EPL instead of bringing him back to Stamford Bridge, he will find that things are going to get worse before they get better.  I am more than willing to give Ancelotti fair time to rejuvenate the team, but.....there is no way yuh should allow Jose to bring to another team, especially a marginal contender like liverpool, what he could be bringing to the Bridge.  That would be a huge mistake.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: March 21, 2010, 12:32:22 PM »
 :heehee:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: March 21, 2010, 01:47:44 PM »
whoopsie chelski

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: March 21, 2010, 02:33:40 PM »
Until Essien returns (and, to a lesser extent, Ashley Cole), we are resigned to mediocrity.

By that time, Man U will probably have wrapped up the title.

Ah well, it was a nice run  ;D

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: March 21, 2010, 04:43:04 PM »
Until Essien returns (and, to a lesser extent, Ashley Cole), we are resigned to mediocrity.

By that time, Man U will probably have wrapped up the title.

Ah well, it was a nice run  ;D

Really woulda like chelsea to tuh win this yr, but it look like they let it all slip through their finger today. now they need tuh beat united @ old trafford, and that my friend iz an up hill battle.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: March 21, 2010, 06:51:21 PM »

I sympathize with u eh....but stop grasping at straws nah man. It pathetic and embarrassing :P
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: March 22, 2010, 08:40:59 AM »
jesus saves, fa loves manu

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: March 22, 2010, 10:09:42 PM »
jesus saves, fa loves manu

Haha freal - das why Utd got called for exactly the same penalty against City in the Carling Cup - and Liverpool were given 5 minutes of stoppage time to come back into the game. Not to mention Mascherano and Torres coulda both been sent off in the 1st half.

Blame Liverpool for not picking up Valencia, Gerrard for not showing up and Torres for not burying at least 1 of the 2 chances in the box - not the Ref in a game that Utd dominated.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 10:21:42 PM by xixgon »

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #825 on: March 27, 2010, 10:29:54 AM »
Murder going on at Stamford Bridge. Chelsea leading 5-1 with 20 mins to go.
Ah have to give respect to Lampard. The man is a consistent 20 goals/season midfielder.
Anelka real tearing up man, too
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 10:41:47 AM by richpy »
Ketch footballitis

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: March 27, 2010, 10:52:38 AM »
murder ;D...............like dey makin up for CL exit boy
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 10:56:27 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: March 27, 2010, 10:53:36 AM »
FT 7-1....Lampard with 4, Malouda 2, Kalou 1

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: March 27, 2010, 10:57:11 AM »
Murder, nah not murder that was a Viking raiding party that murder, pillaged and raped their way to victory and some virgin somewhere for a sacrifice

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: March 27, 2010, 10:58:36 AM »
second 7-1 trashing of the season.... still cyar compensate for champions league exit..

we in pole positioning for EPL and FA Cup

Two cups better than none
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: March 27, 2010, 11:07:11 AM »

...long as we continue winning out, which, of course, includes takin' out the trash at ole traffwhored
in a few weeks.  I really wasn't expecting such an easy time against Aston Villa today....would be nice if this is just a prelude to the semi's!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: March 27, 2010, 11:11:34 AM »

...long as we continue winning out, which, of course, includes takin' out the trash at ole traffwhored
in a few weeks.  I really wasn't expecting such an easy time against Aston Villa today....would be nice if this is just a prelude to the semi's!

yea die hard...7 days is a few weeks  ::) ::)

See ya then rent boys

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: March 27, 2010, 11:12:00 AM »
hmmmm arsenal draw
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: March 27, 2010, 11:17:05 AM »

See ya then rent boys

No scene.  Few weeks, few days, few months.......the song will remain the same. How allyuh want dem prawns in allyuh bread?

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: March 27, 2010, 11:22:50 AM »

See ya then rent boys

they nervous bad....so it feeling like an eternity
(Muslim)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: March 27, 2010, 11:23:54 AM »

See ya then rent boys

No scene.  Few weeks, few days, few months.......the song will remain the same. How allyuh want dem prawns in allyuh bread?

I hope there is a full FA inquiry into de guns that was sold by villa today... :beermug:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: March 27, 2010, 03:03:04 PM »

See ya then rent boys

I hope there is a full FA inquiry into de guns that was sold by villa today... :beermug:

I expect that Bolton will be included in that inquiry, too, tryin' to pad manu stats on GD today!.  :devil:

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Man Utd v Chelsea 3rd Apr 2010
« Reply #837 on: April 03, 2010, 12:16:07 AM »
Man Utd v Chelsea preview
Titanic title tussle at Old Trafford

Manchester United welcome Chelsea to Old Trafford for what promises to be a pivotal point in the Premier League title race.

Leaders and defending champions the Red Devils hold a one-point advantage over the Blues ahead of their Saturday lunchtime showdown, with just five further games remaining following their head-to-head clash.

Arsenal, given their previous powers of recovery, should not be discounted from the reckoning, but they are three adrift of Chelsea and will be without crocked captain Cesc Fabregas for the remainder of the campaign.

England fans may have breathed a sigh of relief at the news Wayne Rooney suffered only minor ligament damage when twisting his ankle awkwardly in the closing moments against Bayern Munich, but to United supporters the implications are much more significant.

Rooney will be fit for the summer's World Cup, but requires a stint on the sidelines expected to be between two and three weeks, sidelining him for the key clash with Chelsea, Wednesday's return meeting with Bayern and several more vital fixtures.

Dimitar Berbatov is the obvious replacement for Rooney, having deputised well in the recent 4-0 victory over Bolton where he found the net twice. Yet the Bulgaria international is still to convince many inside Old Trafford who find fault with his languid style and seemingly relaxed approach.

Sir Alex Ferguson was less than impressed with his side's performance at the Allianz Arena and will not tolerate a repeat with the Red Devils having already put their bid for silverware in one competition in jeopardy with a below-par showing.

Hargreaves
Ferguson could elect to make further changes from his midweek starting XI, with Ryan Giggs and Antonio Valencia the most likely to be involved.

Owen Hargreaves and John O'Shea are in contention for a spot on the bench after long-term absences with their respective knee and dead leg problems, with midfielder Hargreaves the more likely to feature.

While the hosts are without their star striker, Chelsea will be bolstered by the return of leading marksman Didier Drogba following a minor knee complaint.

The Ivory Coast international did not feature against Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge last time out, although his absence was not felt as the Blues romped to a stunning 7-1 success against the top-four hopefuls.

Carlo Ancelotti does have injury problems of his own, with the visitors' defence particularly stretched entering the home straight.

Ashley Cole (ankle), Ricardo Carvalho (ankle), Jose Bosingwa (knee) and Branislav Ivanovic (knee) are all sidelined, along with midfielder Michael Essien (knee).

Chelsea claimed a 1-0 success over the Red Devils when the two teams met in West London earlier this season, but suffered a 3-0 reverse on their last visit to the home of their title rivals last term.

Possible starting XIs:
Manchester United: Van der Sar, Neville, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Fletcher, Nani, Carrick, Park, Giggs, Berbatov.

Chelsea: Cech, Ferreria, Alex, Terry, Zhirkov, Mikel, Lampard, Malouda, Ballack, Anelka, Drogba.
http://www.skysports.com/football/match_preview/0,19764,11065_3151500,00.html

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Man Utd v Chelsea 3rd Apr 2010
« Reply #838 on: April 03, 2010, 03:04:46 AM »
UK based, if you wanna watch the game in 3D, find a pub here:

http://3d.sky.com/pubfinder/Default.aspx  :beermug:

AirMan

Re: Man Utd v Chelsea 3rd Apr 2010
« Reply #839 on: April 03, 2010, 04:20:12 AM »
Long live Man U !!!!..where flickin Killa ?..him ready fuh Licks !?  :devil: