April 20, 2024, 03:23:47 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 628379 times)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #1170 on: May 28, 2010, 09:25:08 AM »
Indeed we will see.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: June 09, 2010, 07:36:39 AM »
it's official 3 gorn..... wha 3 coming een? thanks for the service Joe, Micheal, and Juliano [url]http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNewsIndex/0,,10268,00.html/url]

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: June 09, 2010, 07:42:48 AM »
Sad to see Cole leave, but laterz Ballack...

Joe Cole and Michael Ballack to leave Chelsea

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/8729993.stm

Chelsea have confirmed that Joe Cole and Michael Ballack are to leave the club on free transfers this summer.

Cole, 28, will depart at the start of July after the Premier League champions reportedly said they would not offer the England midfielder a fresh deal.

Germany midfielder Ballack, 33, who has been with Chelsea since 2006, will also not have his contract renewed.

Chelsea also said right-back Juliano Belletti will be leaving when his deal expires at the end of this month.

Cole joined Chelsea from West Ham for £6.6m in 2003 and is in South Africa preparing for the World Cup.

Simon Austin Blog
Team Capello boasts a formidable range of skills and personalities

His departure from Stamford Bridge will surprise many as he is expected to play an important role for England manager Fabio Capello in South Africa.

"We would like to thank him for his dedicated years of service and wish him well in his future career," read a Chelsea statement.

He struggled to hold down a starting berth in the Chelsea team during the 2009/10 season after returning from a serious knee injury last September.

Cole made 26 league appearances and scored two goals in the campaign - including a vital strike in the 2-1 victory over title rivals Manchester United in April.

Reports surfaced during the season that Cole's future was in doubt as contract negotiations over a new contract stalled, with suggestions that the player and his representatives angered Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich with their hard-line stance over wages.

He appeared in front of the media at an England press conference in South Africa on Wednesday and was reluctant to talk about the Chelsea situation.

"I am just focused on the World Cup," he said. "I'll leave that with my agent. I just want to get my head down and try and train and play well.

"My future will sort itself out. It won't distract me. It has been going on for a while and it is a story to be told at another time.

"I want to try and do my best for England over the next few weeks."

His availability will alert a number of Premier League clubs, with Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool and Manchester City all linked to the player.

Last week, Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp - who managed Cole at West Ham - told BBC Radio 5 live: "I've got a feeling he may have agreed a deal with somebody.

"I don't think it's going to be Tottenham that sign him but if he hasn't agreed a deal with somebody and he doesn't stay at Chelsea then we would be interested."

Cole played 282 times for Chelsea, scoring 39 goals, and won three Premier League titles and three FA Cups.

Ballack was set to captain Germany at the World Cup but was ruled out of the tournament with an ankle injury suffered in May's FA Cup final victory over Portsmouth.

His contract also expires at the end of June and in May he was confident a new deal with Chelsea could be struck, telling Germany's Bild newspaper: "Chelsea are absolutely my first option."

Ballack was signed by former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho on a free transfer from Bayern Munich in 2006.

He made 167 appearances for the club, scoring 26 goals - which helped Chelsea clinch their first title since 2006 this year - while also winning three FA Cups.

Chelsea say that he will remain at their Cobham training base for treatment on the ankle until it is healed.

Ballack's agent Michael Becker said the player would have been willing to take a pay cut and would have accepted a one-year deal with an option for a second year, based on appearances.

Becker said Ballack, who is on holiday in Miami, was "completely surprised" by the news.

"He has not spoken to Chelsea for three months," Becker told German broadcaster RTL.

Belletti, 33, joined Chelsea from Barcelona in 2007 for an undisclosed fee and leaves after completing his three-year deal.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: June 09, 2010, 11:14:43 AM »
Step forward Kakuta

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: June 10, 2010, 03:34:20 AM »

Agreed!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: June 10, 2010, 08:35:42 AM »

Agreed!

sources saying Joe gone tuh de Gunners

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: June 10, 2010, 12:32:33 PM »

Agreed!

sources saying Joe gone tuh de Gunners

...posted in the Arsenal thread last week  :devil:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: July 02, 2010, 12:05:30 PM »
Yossi Benayoun signed for Chelsea today. A poor man's Joe Cole  ::)

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2082180,00.html

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: July 02, 2010, 12:47:25 PM »

Nah fella, Benayoun is ah game changer.  Joe Cole was that once upon ah time.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: July 05, 2010, 12:18:28 PM »

Nah fella, Benayoun is ah game changer.  Joe Cole was that once upon ah time.

Not too sure about that. In other bad news, I see Di Santo wearing de #9 jersey in pre-season training....I seriously hope dat snake is not our #9 this season....dey need to loan his ass out quick.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: July 10, 2010, 12:17:12 AM »
Florent Malouda distribute aid to Haitian kids in Port-au-Prince
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2inny7vRig

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: July 24, 2010, 05:42:46 AM »
Drogba out for the start of the season (and Community Shield). We need a nex big striker.

Hopefully we sign Ramires soon, would love to see him and Essien controlling things in d centre  :beermug:

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: July 24, 2010, 05:44:52 AM »
Me ent know how this shit side get a whole thread on this message board with they 4 fans.  :devil: :devil:

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: July 24, 2010, 02:18:41 PM »
Will have to change the gif in my signature yes.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: July 25, 2010, 08:08:45 AM »
Me ent know how this shit side get a whole thread on this message board with they 4 fans.  :devil: :devil:

:shameonyou:  FIVE!!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: July 30, 2010, 10:54:20 PM »
Euro U-19 Championship Final yesterday: France 2 Spain 1

Gael Kakuta provides the cross for the winner after a mazy run from the halfline.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sUKQDKdzLSk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sUKQDKdzLSk</a>
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 10:56:11 PM by Ryan »

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: July 31, 2010, 10:48:27 AM »

5....  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: August 01, 2010, 08:38:58 AM »
Drogba back on de bench for today's match against Frankfurt (although not expected to play), and may feature in de midweek match against Hamburg  :beermug:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: August 05, 2010, 07:58:23 AM »
Ramires, Ramires, Ramires!!!

Chelsea 'to sign Benfica midfielder Ramires for £18m'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/8881118.stm

Portuguese club Benfica say they have agreed an £18m deal to sell Brazil international midfielder Ramires to Premier League champions Chelsea.

The deal is subject to the 23-year-old - who has won 16 caps for Brazil - passing a medical at Stamford Bridge.

Ramires joined the Portuguese giants last summer for £6.2m from Cruzeiro.

He will become the second player to join Carlo Ancelotti's squad this summer following the arrival of Yossi Benayoun from Liverpool.

Benfica say the deal amounts to 22m euros, which equates to about £18.2m at current exchange rates.

Ramires, whose full name is Ramires Santos do Nascimento, was praised by Brazil boss Dunga after strong displays in the opening stage of the World Cup in South Africa.

If the deal goes through as expected, Benfica will have to repay £6m to sports entrepreneur Kia Joorabchian who part-financed the player's transfer from Cruzeiro to the Portuguese club.

Press Association Sport says that this arrangement would not present any difficulty under the Premier League's third party ownership rules.

Benfica president Luis Felipe Vieira said: "Ramires staying at Benfica does not depend solely on us. We have a partner and we must respect the contracts."

On their website Benfica said the deal will include full rights for the Premier League side.

Ramires featured throughout Brazil's opening matches in South Africa, but a booking in the final group game against Portugal ruled him out of his country's quarter-final loss to the Netherlands.
Ramires
Ramires only joined Benfica from Cruzeiro in May 2009

He joined the Brazil set-up in 2009, in time to play in every game of the country's successful defence of their Confederations Cup title.

He helped Benfica clinch the Portuguese Liga for the first time in five years, also winning the League Cup in the process.

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has been seeking to bolster the Blues midfield following the departure of Joe Cole, Michael Ballack and the return to Brazil of Deco.

The club completed their pre-season preparations with a 2-1 defeat against Hamburg on Wednesday and now take on Manchester United in the Community Shield on Sunday.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: August 10, 2010, 02:05:36 PM »
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 02:07:08 PM by Ryan »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: August 10, 2010, 02:26:03 PM »
Carvalho signs for Real Madrid

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2117792,00.html

:salute: :salute:

Goodbye and best wishes to a legend...

The man who made John Terry look like the best defender in world football.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: August 10, 2010, 05:22:08 PM »
Euro U-19 Championship Final yesterday: France 2 Spain 1

Gael Kakuta provides the cross for the winner after a mazy run from the halfline.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sUKQDKdzLSk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sUKQDKdzLSk</a>
Sunnu, the man who scored the first goal is an Arsenal player.
TnT Patriot

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: August 10, 2010, 08:32:29 PM »

Thats true. John Terry has lost it, step forward Jeffery Bruma  ;D after this season JT is done. Hope Bosingwa comes back soon so Ivanovic can move to centre back. Dat way we wont have to throw Bruma in too fast.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: August 11, 2010, 03:34:46 AM »

Ah glad you know.......Chelsea practically trowin' away this season by letting Carvalho go but if de man want to leave ah guess they had no choice.  Alex need to hurry up and come back from injury and work he unorthodox magic because John Terry is fast becoming a liability in that defense.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: August 11, 2010, 08:26:06 AM »
Ah glad you know.......Chelsea practically trowin' away this season by letting Carvalho go but if de man want to leave ah guess they had no choice.  Alex need to hurry up and come back from injury and work he unorthodox magic because John Terry is fast becoming a liability in that defense.

Carvalho is 32 years old...He gave Chelsea alot (6 seasons!!) and seems to want to spend his last season or two before twilight playing for his compatriot...

That's a normal scene- Chelsea eh throwing anything away...just going along with what is a natural progression. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: August 11, 2010, 07:53:10 PM »

Carvalho is 32 years old...He gave Chelsea alot (6 seasons!!) and seems to want to spend his last season or two before twilight playing for his compatriot...

That's a normal scene- Chelsea eh throwing anything away...just going along with what is a natural progression. 

I know and I agree.  I was just being disgruntled but ah get over it now.  Carvalho has always been the man for me in that defense and even at 32 (and knowing how rapid John Terry's "skills" are diminishing) it sad to see him go because he is still a great defender.  His value to this team has been badly understated as Terry seems to have gotten all the shine when it comes to that central D. but he really could NOT have gotten it done without R.C.  Alex can be a reliable and competent replacement and so can Ivanovic but Terry pullin' so much stones now he could make them look bad. In time all will be told.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: August 12, 2010, 01:45:12 PM »
Word is that Ramires has now been granted a work permit and will now officially become a Chelsea player  :beermug:

Additional word is that Neymar has asked Santos to let him leave :beermug: :beermug:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 01:55:14 PM by Ryan »

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: August 12, 2010, 07:06:38 PM »
Word is that Ramires has now been granted a work permit and will now officially become a Chelsea player  :beermug:

Additional word is that Neymar has asked Santos to let him leave :beermug: :beermug:
I cant seem to find it anywhere that ramires has been granted a Work Permit. And Neymar handing in a request doesnt mean he's on his way to chelsea. I hope so though

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: August 13, 2010, 12:06:48 AM »

I cant seem to find it anywhere that ramires has been granted a Work Permit. And Neymar handing in a request doesnt mean he's on his way to chelsea. I hope so though

WP news is from a respected journalist's twitter feed

So said, so done: Ramires signs for Chelsea

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2121853,00.html
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 11:40:16 AM by Ryan »

1]; } ?>