April 25, 2024, 01:46:53 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 629744 times)

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #1200 on: August 13, 2010, 01:13:46 PM »
Word is that Ramires has now been granted a work permit and will now officially become a Chelsea player  :beermug:

Additional word is that Neymar has asked Santos to let him leave :beermug: :beermug:
I cant seem to find it anywhere that ramires has been granted a Work Permit. And Neymar handing in a request doesnt mean he's on his way to chelsea. I hope so though

WP news is from a respected journalist's twitter feed

So said, so done: Ramires signs for Chelsea

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2121853,00.html
ok cool i saw it. anything about neymar then??

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: August 14, 2010, 12:26:34 PM »
 :applause:

now dat we shake off that pre-season and community sheild blight..

The season has begun, de same way the last one ended..

6-0..

Let the games begin..
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: August 14, 2010, 12:28:35 PM »
:applause:

now dat we shake off that pre-season and community sheild blight..

The season has begun, de same way the last one ended..

6-0..

Let the games begin..

....pickin up where we left off.  :beermug:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: August 14, 2010, 04:21:11 PM »
WBA looked like they were up for the game despite going down early, and at 3-0 the scoreline actually flattered Chelsea, but they gradually overpowered them....ultimately and overall it was total domination- good opening statement by the blues.  Essien looks deadly. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: August 15, 2010, 02:43:41 AM »
WBA looked like they were up for the game despite going down early, and at 3-0 the scoreline actually flattered Chelsea, but they gradually overpowered them....ultimately and overall it was total domination- good opening statement by the blues.  Essien looks deadly. 

Essien is always deadly.  He just has to stay healthy.  He seems brittle (no fault of his own, necessarily) especially for a man does put dong some of the tackles he is known to have put dong.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: August 17, 2010, 11:33:30 AM »
Neymar to decide on his future tonight (Chelsea money men are in Sao Paulo)  :beermug:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: August 21, 2010, 12:09:51 PM »
There is no striker in the EPL better than Drogba, none.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: August 21, 2010, 12:13:04 PM »
There is no striker in the EPL better than Drogba, none.
and he eh even bother to score today

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: August 21, 2010, 12:13:59 PM »
chelsea playin 20/20 cricket oui.............only 6 ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: August 21, 2010, 12:18:47 PM »
No striker in the WORLD better than drogba
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: August 21, 2010, 12:23:49 PM »
I am a Man.U man and I fully agree with your post

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: August 21, 2010, 12:24:21 PM »
stueps
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: August 21, 2010, 12:27:10 PM »
Drogba is a beast!  Speed, power, precision.

Offline chelsealife

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: August 21, 2010, 01:13:56 PM »
Today was one of Drogba's "off" days. He played well but not at his best, thats how easy it was. Best striker in the WORLD forget about the prem  ;D. Hope he's on again next week against Stoke

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: August 21, 2010, 01:57:36 PM »
Today was one of Drogba's "off" days. He played well but not at his best, thats how easy it was. Best striker in the WORLD forget about the prem  ;D. Hope he's on again next week against Stoke

Ah like how yuh put the "off" in quotations....believe it or not I was looking at the game and givin' him MOM still.  Is almost like yuh could see he was decidedly going to take a back seat in the scoring today, but was doing everything else he could do to ensure his team's victory.  I have to admit, the football gods really gave us a nice season-opening schedule that should help establish some momentum/rhythm and regain our confidence after that shaky preseason and CS defeat to manure.  If we lookin' at Stoke next week we should look to come out hard and play some more, as lefty say, 20/20 cricket on dat side and secure a easy 9 points to date.  It is not going to be easy to repeat the feat and go 6-0 against our main rivals like we did last season, but if we could keep this side healthy, nobody eh beatin' we.   

I was almost feelin' sorry for Wigan today to see Essien comin' off only for them to have to deal with Benayoun boy.  That little Israeli only know one thing and that is to attack. (I shouldn't be surprised!) As much as I love Jose, I always had issue with Chelsea's too-slow and sometimes negative build up on counter.  Not so undo Carlo and you could really see that he is a more nose-to-goal player than Joe Cole, even without the ball.  This side is more direct, coming fast and hard and they go be even deadlier when Ramires start gettin' een on de action.  I feel is my boy, Mikel that will get sacrificed when that happens but it should really be Lampard.  :devil:

Offline chelsealife

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: August 21, 2010, 02:37:34 PM »

Ah like how yuh put the "off" in quotations....believe it or not I was looking at the game and givin' him MOM still.  Is almost like yuh could see he was decidedly going to take a back seat in the scoring today, but was doing everything else he could do to ensure his team's victory.  I have to admit, the football gods really gave us a nice season-opening schedule that should help establish some momentum/rhythm and regain our confidence after that shaky preseason and CS defeat to manure.  If we lookin' at Stoke next week we should look to come out hard and play some more, as lefty say, 20/20 cricket on dat side and secure a easy 9 points to date.  It is not going to be easy to repeat the feat and go 6-0 against our main rivals like we did last season, but if we could keep this side healthy, nobody eh beatin' we.   

I was almost feelin' sorry for Wigan today to see Essien comin' off only for them to have to deal with Benayoun boy.  That little Israeli only know one thing and that is to attack. (I shouldn't be surprised!) As much as I love Jose, I always had issue with Chelsea's too-slow and sometimes negative build up on counter.  Not so undo Carlo and you could really see that he is a more nose-to-goal player than Joe Cole, even without the ball.  This side is more direct, coming fast and hard and they go be even deadlier when Ramires start gettin' een on de action.  I feel is my boy, Mikel that will get sacrificed when that happens but it should really be Lampard.  :devil:

Ramires will get back his Blue Kenyan nickname now but i dnt think he will start to come in as a starter until probably about January. Mikel looking like the player we signed and he know he have a fight on to stay in the team. Will be surprising to see where Ramires plays but when he does some teams wont be happy (except us). Anelka really surprising me with his play. Very impressive  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: August 21, 2010, 03:50:18 PM »

Ramires will get back his Blue Kenyan nickname now but i dnt think he will start to come in as a starter until probably about January. Mikel looking like the player we signed and he know he have a fight on to stay in the team. Will be surprising to see where Ramires plays but when he does some teams wont be happy (except us). Anelka really surprising me with his play. Very impressive  ;D  ;D  ;D

Yeah, it seems as though Mikel seems to be slowly working his way into a more attacking role which, I have argued to no end, is his more natural role.  Last week I see de man all up in West Brom 18 and ting fuh a few seconds and was shocked!  The pass he made today to Anelka for his first is one I've seen him make many a time before and his ball control and ability to create space for himself when under pressure is sublime and a pleasure to watch.  Men does be bashin' de boy but they eh know what they talkin' 'bout, but I do surrender that I suspect that he is the one that is going to suffer playing time when Ramires comes in.

as for Anelka, doh let dah man surprise yuh at all!!  That man is one of the most naturally gifted footballers I have ever seen.  The man is so fluid with the ball and makes the game look so damned easy...I does just be shakin' my head when I watch him play.  Once his head and heart not in a game, though, he is also one of the most frustrating players to watch, but, he is still always a threat to score and, IMHO, he has been one of Chelsea's best signings.   :beermug:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 11:36:49 AM by Mango Chow! »

Offline chelsealife

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: August 21, 2010, 04:08:04 PM »
Thats wat surprises me. His reputation says he's not really up for football but his play for chelsea since he's been at the bridge has been brilliant. Never really followed him before he came. but now am thinking who's shevchenko and where is he now? jk...lol...    :rotfl:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: August 21, 2010, 04:12:20 PM »
Big, big, big side!!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: August 21, 2010, 04:41:51 PM »
Drogba seems unplayable when he feels like it...

Lucio is the only defender I've seen keep him under pure manners

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: August 21, 2010, 08:07:04 PM »
Drogba seems unplayable when he feels like it...

Lucio is the only defender I've seen keep him under pure manners

.......it was more Lucio and company than just Lucio alone.  For a while Jamie Carragher used to give him a run for his money, too. 

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: August 22, 2010, 02:55:54 AM »
Nice scoreline, but lets not forget that Wigan are $h!t.

Offline chelsealife

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: August 22, 2010, 08:07:26 AM »
Actually not, martinez just does not know his best team. Just look at Boselli who is Scotty replacement he is sh!t but he will get figured out and Scotty will get his place back. When Caldwell comes back then wigan will be more solid. But Chelsea is different class and we'll see that again next week I will be sorry for the team we play when we start a game strong, we are still rusty IMO

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: August 22, 2010, 08:14:42 AM »
Actually not, martinez just does not know his best team. Just look at Boselli who is Scotty replacement he is sh!t but he will get figured out and Scotty will get his place back. When Caldwell comes back then wigan will be more solid. But Chelsea is different class and we'll see that again next week I will be sorry for the team we play when we start a game strong, we are still rusty IMO

well we gave dem 8-0 in may, and blackpool gave dem 4 last week.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: August 22, 2010, 11:49:18 AM »

well we gave dem 8-0 in may, and blackpool gave dem 4 last week.

.....and they have stymied us in the past, too.....aside from that 8-0 drubbing in May, don't forget that they beat us 3-1 and in the prior seasons, Wigan have fought us very hard and even helped put an end to our league title hopes.  I recall a certain draw at Stamford Bridge at the end of the season that pretty much sealed our second-place fate (and avram grant's, as well).   I eh sayin they eh a shit side this year, but considering how well they have played us (or been allowed to play us) in the past, I, for one, wasn't too quick to expect an easy victory yesterday against this team.  Especially on the road.  But anyhow.....we winnin' and manu drawin'.  Arsenal scoring, but we scoring more.  liverpool is.....well, liverpool is liverpool.  We on top, we have most goals so far and Ramires is on the way and mancity still tryin to figure they self out.
  All ah we Chelsea we happy fuh now.  :beermug: 

Offline chelsealife

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: August 22, 2010, 05:30:15 PM »
Wigan beat us last season and arsenal and Liverpool as well. blackpool wont score four goals in a game again this season. As mango chow say yesterday's result was a surprise. Considering how well wigan played it was surprising. Tottenham away for them next week see how that goes. I expect them to get slaughtered again but they'll improve but most importantly so will CHELSEA and am sorry for those other "shitty" sides. Like Aston Villa was today right??

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: August 22, 2010, 07:57:58 PM »

Boselli is better than Scotland - Wigan is jus shit - or at least shit under Martinez. Goin to Wigan is a bad choice unless you don't have any even marginally better options yes. Relegation-battles, poor support and a club with little history to speak of is not somewhere I would have expected one of the hottest strikers in South America to have ended up at.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: August 23, 2010, 10:41:45 AM »
Horse, Wigan is not shit. They actually play a nice brand, but as is the case in all big time football, quality of defence and finishing in front of goal is the difference. You see how Terry and Alex keeping sides under manners and then diving to block shot like their lives depended on it. Big side.

And Anelka is one of the most technically superb ballers. He looks like a computer program created to demonstrate how to trap, pass, shoot. Exquisite. If only his head was good...
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: August 23, 2010, 12:02:12 PM »
Horse, Wigan is not shit. They actually play a nice brand, but as is the case in all big time football, quality of defence and finishing in front of goal is the difference. You see how Terry and Alex keeping sides under manners and then diving to block shot like their lives depended on it. Big side.

And Anelka is one of the most technically superb ballers. He looks like a computer program created to demonstrate how to trap, pass, shoot. Exquisite. If only his head was good...

I dunno....I went to the 8-0 in May and they were $h!t...I watched the full 90 minutes of the 6-0 on TV and they were $h!t...I watched extended highlights of de Blackpool 4-0 and they were $h!t. To me that could only mean one thing.

I am happy to rate us up when we play well, but we never really got out of second gear and still hit dem 6 away from home effortlessly. We still waiting on a real test, particularly defensively, since Wigan put us under no strain whatsoever.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: August 23, 2010, 12:10:19 PM »
I agree with Ryan.  Chelsea eh get no opposition tuh talk 'bout yet...and in the 1st half of both matches, it didn't look like minnow vs giant. 

There is however alot to be said about the clinical manner in which Chelsea ultimately won the games though. 

It doh matter how sh*tty the opposition is, 6-0 eh no easy scoreline to replicate back to back at this level of football...

btw is this the most amount of 6-0 scorelines ever recorded in the 1st weeks of the EPL? Chelsea 2wice, Arsenal and Newcastle one each...

1]; } ?>