April 29, 2024, 03:44:52 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 632356 times)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #1260 on: August 30, 2010, 12:48:31 PM »
stink stank stunk. surprise nobody eh comment on dah tall cap we boy get.  [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMM12UPjOfA/url]

i mentioned it in my summary of d match. i even use de same superlative as you lol. 4 me dat was d moment of d match, thanx 4 finding d video  :beermug:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 12:52:54 PM by Ryan »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: August 30, 2010, 11:07:28 PM »
....daat was ugly...it was bad.  I eh never see nutting like dah one on a grass field before.  I could really see a man conceiving of a move like dat on artificial or indoor surface but you hadda be rel confident to wuk dat on a grass pitch boy (he must be practice dat on Drogba 'bout 50 times in training.)And is how he postion he self and wait fuh de ball, he just KNOW KJ geh leave out bad, bad, bad!  Really highlights what I like most about him, he just have this fluid and graceful way of creating space for himself no matter how hard or hurried men comin' at him.  Aye, Tongue, tanx fuh postin' de video.  :beermug: 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: September 11, 2010, 08:25:46 AM »
2 nil up already on goals from Essien and Kalou after a Green howler.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: September 11, 2010, 09:50:32 AM »
Piquionne - WORST MISS EVER  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: September 11, 2010, 09:51:17 AM »
Essien gettin on bad today with 2 goals cah wait to see the highlights of this one.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: September 11, 2010, 09:58:23 AM »
Another efficient performance, nothing spectacular....we kept our heads and didnt concede 2 injury time goals lol..good performances from Essien, Mikel and Ramires....good 2 see Kakuta getting a run out as well  :beermug:

Offline Red Mango

• because football, does bring we together...
  • Sr. Warrior
  • We Comin'... Bless up!...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: September 11, 2010, 10:03:53 AM »
Another efficient performance, nothing spectacular....we kept our heads and didnt concede 2 injury time goals lol..good performances from Essien, Mikel and Ramires....good 2 see Kakuta getting a run out as well  :beermug:

On the previous three occasions that Chelsea have won the Premier League title, they have won their opening four games...
I wanted to bring a different style to the team, to play the Trinbagonian way. Everald "Gally" Cummings

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: September 11, 2010, 10:23:56 AM »
Piquionne - WORST MISS EVER  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Fundamentals again......the man was supposed to head DOWN!!

Essien gettin on bad today with 2 goals cah wait to see the highlights of this one.

Two towering, powerful headers, at that....and for Essien being one of the shortest men on the field, further proof (to the men that like to argue the point) heading ain't just about height.

Good to see that Mikel is being recognized consistently (even if it's "just" from a fellow forumite/Chelsea fan  ;D ) for his subtle but valuable performances in a Chelsea uniform.  His perfectly weighted pass to molasses Ferreira on the wing who, in turn, made a perfect cross for Essien's second, was that subtle brilliance that most people don't notice in his game.

and, not to mention, the ref was rel inefficient today in meting out discipline.  Like he was only seeing the card-worthy offenses in one direction.

On the previous three occasions that Chelsea have won the Premier League title, they have won their opening four games...

Yeah, but we recognize that this time around, we get some rel marshmallows to eat in de earlies.  The schedule will begin to put the caviar and escargot on we plate real soon......we just have continue to play well for dem food to go dong as easy.   

« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 10:26:03 AM by Mango Chow! »

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: September 12, 2010, 03:41:30 AM »

Good to see that Mikel is being recognized consistently (even if it's "just" from a fellow forumite/Chelsea fan  ;D ) for his subtle but valuable performances in a Chelsea uniform.  His perfectly weighted pass to molasses Ferreira on the wing who, in turn, made a perfect cross for Essien's second, was that subtle brilliance that most people don't notice in his game.      

It was a nice pass from Mikel. I've been very impressed with Kalou and Mikel so far this season, they have both stepped up.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: September 12, 2010, 10:07:17 AM »
Not our best performance. I dnt know if its just me but we missed Lampard yesterday. Ramires had a good debut but he was roughed up by Parker on a few occasions. By good efficient stuff yesterday but i expect better next week  :beermug:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: September 19, 2010, 12:22:54 PM »
Just back from de game. This was really a game of 2 halves. First half was breathtaking at times, and we were ripping Blackpool apart. Drogba, Malouda, Kalou, Essien and Mikel all looked good, and Ramires looks like he will settle in well, had some decent touches even if he wasnt involved in any of the goals. For some reason, Blackpool decided that they wouldnt defend the left flank in the first half, which was pretty disastrous for them, with Cole and Malouda flying down de wing.

Second half was a non-event. The big guns (Drogba, Malouda, Essien) switched off and coasted for the remainder of the game. Even then, we still had some more good chances (Kalou and Malouda in particular), but it was pretty dull by Stamford Bridge standards. Drogba would have easily had 2 or 3 goals today if Anelka had played....he is much better at teeing up Drogba than Kalou will ever be. Kalou has shown alot of improvement this season, but still lacks the composure of Anelka.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: September 19, 2010, 09:10:39 PM »
Totally agree with your assesment Ryan!!   Chelsea 4vr..

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: September 27, 2010, 09:52:52 AM »
We lost to Man City with a bruck up squad.   :-[
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: September 27, 2010, 10:11:15 AM »

dem fellas looked uninspired, I doh know........it seem like d carling cup loss take away dey momentum  :( :-\ I
I pity the fool....

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: September 27, 2010, 10:18:24 AM »

dem fellas looked uninspired, I doh know........it seem like d carling cup loss take away dey momentum  :( :-\ I

Didn't get to see the game. But, they go bounce back big time.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: September 27, 2010, 10:18:34 AM »

Man City can beat any team in the Prem on their day...they beat us twice last season.....that was our toughest away match of the season right there...ok, we lost it, but fortunately everyone else slipped up. time to move on. Man City may not be consistent but they will claim more big name scalps before the season is finished.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: September 27, 2010, 10:32:54 AM »

Man City can beat any team in the Prem on their day...they beat us twice last season.....that was our toughest away match of the season right there...ok, we lost it, but fortunately everyone else slipped up. time to move on. Man City may not be consistent but they will claim more big name scalps before the season is finished.

wasn't taking away from Man. city...........was jus sayin Chelsea didn't look as competitive as they normally do, Man City defended like lions but, I have seen chelsea take on stubborn defenses and atleast look threatening, they didn't reaally in this game................I'm one of those fellas dat believe if dey hold dey head, dey could wrap up d season with games to spear..............as they might of done last season
I pity the fool....

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: September 27, 2010, 11:02:19 AM »
Hello Chelsea fans...can't say that I visit this thread.

Anyway keep up the good form.  :devil:

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: September 27, 2010, 11:08:58 AM »

hello ARse Anal fan..............dat is all
I pity the fool....

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: September 27, 2010, 11:10:07 AM »
What about Ancelotti subs? Man bring on Zhirkov for Mikel when Ramires was playing all the shit. Then take off Drogba, and then to crown it off bring on a 17 year old when we was chasing the game (although he had some nice touches, that wasn't the time).

Man like he smoke something half time yes.

Relax breds, Man City is no skin off we back, ah mean its not like shitty West Brom had us 3-0 down on our home turf.

Come back again and visit after next weekend. ;)

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: September 27, 2010, 04:27:29 PM »
Man City have one of the best defensive midfields in the world; once Yaya, Barry and De Jong workin together effectively, they could break up pretty much any team on they day yes.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: September 27, 2010, 04:55:52 PM »
Man City have one of the best defensive midfields in the world; once Yaya, Barry and De Jong workin together effectively, they could break up pretty much any team on they day yes.
Yaya aint playing defensive midfield for man city. He's attacking a lot. Barry and De Jong (who btw was excellent) are doin the dirty work. Boyata was brilliant as well. We werent outplayed cuz on another day city could have well taken 3 at least. Ramires looks out of sorts and I'd like to see the 17 year old starting ahead of him right now.  :D

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: September 27, 2010, 08:15:46 PM »
Yaya aint playing defensive midfield for man city. He's attacking a lot. Barry and De Jong (who btw was excellent) are doin the dirty work. Boyata was brilliant as well. We werent outplayed cuz on another day city could have well taken 3 at least. Ramires looks out of sorts and I'd like to see the 17 year old starting ahead of him right now.  :D

He's playing similarly to how he did at Barcelona - but as at the Nou Camp - he's a 2 way player. Basically what Arsenal wishes Diaby was.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: September 28, 2010, 03:51:46 PM »
Went to tonight's game vs Marseille. Not our best performance, but we got the result. Marseille were nothing special, no better than a mid-tier Prem side.

First half, no Drogba but Malouda and Anelka were electric and we were clearly the better side. Kakuta was fairly average, but I was glad to see him getting a start....he is still learning our attacking system and seemed to lack confidence relative to his cameos last season. Zhirkov got a start as well but he was rubbish.

Second half, we were hopeless most of the time, with some noteable exceptions - Alex hit d keeper's left hand post a burners from an amazing 40 yard free kick, and Essien hit d right hand post after a beautiful incisive 8 or 9 pass move that took us from box to box (Arsenal fans, that's how it's meant to be done). In terms of individual performances in d second half, noone stood out. Ramires came on mid second half and looked clueless, had much more of the ball than in previous matches but did not seem to gel with the rest of the team at all, constantly giving the ball away...hopefully he will improve, but the Chelsea fans haven't taken to him thus far.

Arsenal on Sunday, Drogba will have his guns out.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: October 03, 2010, 11:18:29 AM »
Big, big bullet by Alex.

Big win!!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: October 03, 2010, 11:27:55 AM »
Anyone still willing to argue about Rooney and Torres better than Drogba?

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: October 03, 2010, 12:39:52 PM »
Jus back from de game....2-0 again, men against boys again. A very similar game to last season's encounter at the Bridge. Arsenal had lots of possession and pretty passing, Chelsea played with ruthless efficiency. Drogba was terrorising the Arsenal defence, dem fellas was just bouncing off him. Essien was also a monster in midfield, all dem Arsenal nymphs really didnt have a chance.

Ramires is an enigma, dreadful for most of the game, one misplaced pass after another, and his defending was so poor that the Arsenal players were trying to isolate him in 1-on-1 attacks in the second half. Positionally he was awful, Mikel and Essien were continually talking to him while Drogba was literally screaming at him. But he never gave up and kept going all game, and was instrumental in the first goal. His biggest flaw seems to be his overzealousness but hopefully he will learn...for now he is a liability against big teams, but he could get away with it against Arsenal.

As for Alex bullet, I think that has to be the most lethal bullet I have ever seen, for a second the crowd was stunned, noone could believe it had gone in...then it was pandemonium.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 01:19:39 PM by Ryan »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: October 03, 2010, 02:09:05 PM »
Jus back from de game....2-0 again, men against boys again. A very similar game to last season's encounter at the Bridge. Arsenal had lots of possession and pretty passing, Chelsea played with ruthless efficiency. Drogba was terrorising the Arsenal defence, dem fellas was just bouncing off him. Essien was also a monster in midfield, all dem Arsenal nymphs really didnt have a chance.

Ramires is an enigma, dreadful for most of the game, one misplaced pass after another, and his defending was so poor that the Arsenal players were trying to isolate him in 1-on-1 attacks in the second half. Positionally he was awful, Mikel and Essien were continually talking to him while Drogba was literally screaming at him. But he never gave up and kept going all game, and was instrumental in the first goal. His biggest flaw seems to be his overzealousness but hopefully he will learn...for now he is a liability against big teams, but he could get away with it against Arsenal.

As for Alex bullet, I think that has to be the most lethal bullet I have ever seen, for a second the crowd was stunned, noone could believe it had gone in...then it was pandemonium.

Chelsea's quality at crucial parts of the game was just too much for Arsenal.

Ramires looks a very dodgy signing at times- As a follower of Brazil's MNT, I always found him to be inconsistent from game to game and even within games, but he is relentless and despite some sloppy play he seemed to endear himself to the crowd and the commentators...His speed and fitness manage to barely compensate for his gaffes in technique and decision making...The occasion lung busting run here and there will help erase the fans' memories of some amateur play that he's often guilty of.  Ancelotti is showing alot of confidence in him too which can only help him to settle. 

Every team is beatable....but with Man U showing very little personality so far this season, Arsenal depleted by injuries, Barca looking a bit off the pace a bit by their standards in Spain, Madrid still sputtering in 2nd gear and no one in Italy or Germany really showing any teeth...Chelsea looks easily the toughest team in Europe right now...Early days though and Man City faithful will probably have something to say about that  :D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 02:12:09 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>