April 26, 2024, 10:05:28 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 630380 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #1440 on: December 12, 2010, 11:56:15 AM »
Not the best football game technically, many mistakes, but dam it was exciting.

On another note Anelka real pull stones today.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #1441 on: December 12, 2010, 11:57:50 AM »
Not the best football game technically, many mistakes, but dam it was exciting.

On another note Anelka real pull stones today.

He played?

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: December 12, 2010, 11:58:01 AM »
exciting 2nd half there...

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: December 12, 2010, 11:58:39 AM »
 :devil:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: December 12, 2010, 12:04:35 PM »
malouda reall fight de game as usual....ramires was ramires...essien try hard....anelka toots down de place

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: December 12, 2010, 12:42:52 PM »
home of the champ biotches  :devil:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: December 12, 2010, 01:27:59 PM »
 :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: December 12, 2010, 02:44:59 PM »
Well on to next week, good to see the team piecing back together

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: December 20, 2010, 11:09:43 AM »
Damn cowards

Chelsea invited fresh controversy by postponing today’s titanic Premier League match with Manchester United more than 24 hours before kick off.

While clubs across the country, from Sunderland to Exeter, managed to stage matches in the Premier League and Championship on Saturday afternoon, Chelsea informed United officials before lunchtime yesterday that the most eagerly-anticipated game of the season would not be played.

Incredibly, Chelsea justified their decision, delivered with unusual haste, by claiming the game had to be called off ‘following consultation with police and the local authority’.

A brief statement on the club’s website read: ‘There has been heavy snow in London on Saturday.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1339878/Why-Chelsea-v-Manchester-United-called--Ipswich-managed-beat-freezing-conditions.html#ixzz18fm0uuju
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: December 20, 2010, 11:56:27 AM »
they moving like west indies.
depending on weather to save them.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 11:58:42 AM by sammy »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: December 20, 2010, 12:11:20 PM »
if dat is how dat play off chelsea rea; disappoint mih dey boy weys :'( I sharpen my mouth for dis was willin the be late for a neibhor wedding an' all, when ah see no game and after seein the ipswich(spelling  ???) game, I say d bridge under 10 foot ah snow :o , only to hear dis >:(
I pity the fool....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: December 20, 2010, 12:55:20 PM »
7 EPL matches were called off over the weekend due to the weather, including all three London games.

Nothing to see here folks.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: December 20, 2010, 02:54:13 PM »
7 EPL matches were called off over the weekend due to the weather, including all three London games.

While true...this:

Across London, Arsenal did not postpone yesterday’s match with Stoke until less than three hours before the game.

An Arsenal statement read: ‘Further to a huge deluge of snow in North London, starting over the Emirates Stadium at 11.38am, match referee Lee Mason made the decision at 12.07pm to postpone today’s match. Approximately three inches of snow fell over this half-hour period and there continues to be heavy snowfall with no apparent let-up.’

is different from this:
Chelsea invited fresh controversy by postponing today’s titanic Premier League match with Manchester United more than 24 hours before kick off.

Especially when yuh consider this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1340059/Chelsea-v-Manchester-United-postponed-despite-lack-snow.html

While de logistical issue is one deserving of consideration......it STILL kinda strange that a full 27 hours prior to de game dey so eager to postpone it.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: December 20, 2010, 02:58:14 PM »
That does not mean the field is not frozen or water logged from the melting snow. Who knows. Is it up to the club or the FA to call matches off?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: December 20, 2010, 03:06:55 PM »

While true...this:

Across London, Arsenal did not postpone yesterday’s match with Stoke until less than three hours before the game.

An Arsenal statement read: ‘Further to a huge deluge of snow in North London, starting over the Emirates Stadium at 11.38am, match referee Lee Mason made the decision at 12.07pm to postpone today’s match. Approximately three inches of snow fell over this half-hour period and there continues to be heavy snowfall with no apparent let-up.’

is different from this:

Especially when yuh consider this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1340059/Chelsea-v-Manchester-United-postponed-despite-lack-snow.html

While de logistical issue is one deserving of consideration......it STILL kinda strange that a full 27 hours prior to de game dey so eager to postpone it.

Reminiscent of Rowley's "cloud" criticism. 

Streets might look clear, but ice on the roads is no joke.  Not everybody know how to drive in bad weather.  Last Thursday we get ketch with literally just a dusting of snow, yet it ketch so many people by surprise (at at the height of rush hour at that) that it cause one setta accident.  A drive that normally takes me 10 mins tops take an hour and a half.  I see three skinny chinee fellas trying to push ah 750 out ah embankment... is like de driver didn't understand the implications of RWD in snow or sumting.

I say all this to underscore the point that with thousands of fans converging on the area, many in varied states of sobriety... cancelling the match may indeed have been a prudent thing to do.  Besides, like Elan says... I doubt it's entirely Chelsea's (or any club's) call to make.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: December 20, 2010, 03:08:16 PM »
That does not mean the field is not frozen or water logged from the melting snow. Who knows. Is it up to the club or the FA to call matches off?

Nope.....steam heated pitch. Pitch was fine.

Apparently it not up to the club.......was more a HSE concern. Yet rugby games went on...shoppers etc.

Buh no scene. I sure if de reverse did happen yuh woulda hear all sorts of tings. Even doh i could see the logic in giving traveling fans advance warning.....27 hours? Arsenal game was only canceled 3 hours before.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: December 21, 2010, 10:07:19 AM »

Apparently it not up to the club.......was more a HSE concern. Yet rugby games went on...shoppers etc.

Buh no scene. I sure if de reverse did happen yuh woulda hear all sorts of tings. Even doh i could see the logic in giving traveling fans advance warning.....27 hours? Arsenal game was only canceled 3 hours before.

so f**kin what?!!  Allyuh cocksuckaz does be sittin on pins and needles fuh chelsea aought?!  Maybe the conditions in and around the emirates appeared more promising?  Who de frig knows.  Either way it's not the club sole decision so shut allyuh c0nt wid dem asshole talk aready nah.  I doh think it have a single chelsea fan even when we not lookin so hot scared to face any big team.  So we was equally disappointed to not see the Blues go out and right de ship against friggin Man-eco-U

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: December 21, 2010, 03:53:59 PM »

so f**kin what?!!  Allyuh cocksuckaz does be sittin on pins and needles fuh chelsea aought?!  Maybe the conditions in and around the emirates appeared more promising?  Who de frig knows.  Either way it's not the club sole decision so shut allyuh c0nt wid dem asshole talk aready nah.  I doh think it have a single chelsea fan even when we not lookin so hot scared to face any big team.  So we was equally disappointed to not see the Blues go out and right de ship against friggin Man-eco-U

Folks, as a man who was in central London on Saturday...the game(s) were called off because of blizzard conditions that started around midday Saturday and continued for about 90 minutes. When the smoke cleared, London transport was pretty much intact (seeing as the main form of public tranport is underground).

However street conditions were poor -this is why the arsenal game would have been cancelled...you cant have 60,000 people slipping and sliding on their way into the stadium.

The reason why the Chelsea match was cancelled would have actually have been to prevent Man U fans trying to travel down to London...cross country travelling conditions were treacherous. Chelsea fans would have had few problems getting to the game.

In any event, the decision would have been taken on the advice of the police (i.e. - Chelsea had little or no say), it would certainly not have been the club's choice to cancel such a big game.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: December 27, 2010, 03:14:28 PM »
From the start of the game Ferreira was off the pace and he still on the field. Take off Malouda for Kakuta, take off Mikel for Ramires  Ancelloti trying to get fired for sure.  ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

AirMan

« Reply #1459 on: December 27, 2010, 03:15:41 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:  allyuh Chelsea fans have no shame ..Arsenal making ah mess out of allyuh

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: December 27, 2010, 03:17:37 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl:  allyuh Chelsea fans have no shame ..Arsenal making ah mess out of allyuh

We here doh, we eh hiding.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: December 27, 2010, 03:24:00 PM »
Comeback might be too late.  Chelsea went to sleep at start of second half.  Something ain't right with that team.  First team coach sacking?

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: December 27, 2010, 03:39:15 PM »
Comeback might be too late.  Chelsea went to sleep at start of second half.  Something ain't right with that team.  First team coach sacking?

probably that...

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: December 27, 2010, 03:55:06 PM »
Everyone talking about Transfers, where do we need players? We have a very good squad. I think since the firing the mood in the camp been a somber one.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: December 27, 2010, 03:56:18 PM »

God doh like ugly football management.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: December 27, 2010, 03:56:52 PM »
Everyone talking about Transfers, where do we need players? We have a very good squad. I think since the firing the mood in the camp been a somber one.

ive been out of the loop for a while due to exams/projects etc? who got fired? bring me up to date please
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: December 27, 2010, 04:11:42 PM »

ive been out of the loop for a while due to exams/projects etc? who got fired? bring me up to date please

Ray Wilkins, assistant coach, often referred to as Mr. Chelsea, get fired while overseeing ah reserve game, "jus so...jus so" to use d trini vernacular everybody was was  :o and apparently  :( or maybe  >:( by dat and we haven't recovered since. as bakes say god doh like ugly as ah chelsea fan ah have to agree

I pity the fool....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: December 27, 2010, 04:49:30 PM »

Ray Wilkins, assistant coach, often referred to as Mr. Chelsea, get fired while overseeing ah reserve game, "jus so...jus so" to use d trini vernacular everybody was was  :o and apparently  :( or maybe  >:( by dat and we haven't recovered since. as bakes say god doh like ugly as ah chelsea fan ah have to agree

Whatever the problem is behind the scenes at the club, it seems to be bigger than Ancelotti and more than he can handle right now.  He DOES, however, need to grab some of his players by the scruff of they neck and let them know who they really supposed to be playin' for and that is the fans.   Men rel focusing on Ramires and not giving him the same leway as everybody else received.  The only players that I can remember (from this bunch) that came in on their first season with the club and played close to flawlessly were: Petr Cech, Ricardo Carvalho, Ashley Cole and Michael Essien.  Everybody else had to take some time to adjust and everybody else, from Drogba to Anelka, to Mikel, to Malouda, Bosingwa and Ivanovic, all had to get settled at the club.  Ramires should be no different.  The way I see men gettin' on he case on here I would swear that he is the root of all we problems right now and nothing could be further from the truth.  Drogba, Anelka, Malouda and Kalou cyah score to save their lives right now.  We missing Alex in the back, Ashley Cole has been making some bad errors on the left lately and the Ferreira/Bosingwa connection on the right is not doing much for us at all.  That ball that Malouda gave away today, effectively gifting arsenal a cruciaal goal....is not the first time he lost the ball so easy.  Chelsea watching these sides come at us aggressively and still playing the ball casual casual and showing the ball....yuh must get pick-pocket! WDF?!  Anyhow....it lookin' too late for this season because all dem side 'fraid manu (and does play dem dat way) and I doh see us makin' up 9 points in the next 4 months.  (and Barca eh lettin' NOBODY win de Champions' League this year)....so....I will ride it out for the rest of the season and hope we remain in CL contention for next year.   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: December 27, 2010, 06:37:54 PM »
Wel,l Said Chow- we love to blame the coach but men were not up to it today. Maybe is the day off they got on Christmas day. The firing of the assistant must have an effect on the players as they have not produced sionce that event. With this string of results I guess the Coach 's job is on the line In all fairness Arsenal was the better team today and deserve the win in terms of performance

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: December 27, 2010, 07:12:06 PM »
Simply put.....Chelsea is shit!
TnT Patriot

1]; } ?>