March 28, 2024, 08:17:36 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 624411 times)

giggsy11

Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #1530 on: January 29, 2011, 02:51:57 PM »
I love that Seamus Coleman for Everton-agressive, smart, some skill, brave and determined. A typical Everton player. Everton has achance in the return leg. Plus Cahil will be back.

steups, i wudda rather we lost, i really cah be bothered goin 2 watch a nex everton game....d one in december was boring enuf, as was de game today.

Do you have season tixs?

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: January 29, 2011, 04:00:10 PM »
I love that Seamus Coleman for Everton-agressive, smart, some skill, brave and determined. A typical Everton player. Everton has achance in the return leg. Plus Cahil will be back.

steups, i wudda rather we lost, i really cah be bothered goin 2 watch a nex everton game....d one in december was boring enuf, as was de game today.

Do you have season tixs?

not yet, but in order to qualify for a season ticket I need to attend as many games as possible (it works on a loyalty points basis). and for sure real points gonna be available for dis game

giggsy11

« Reply #1532 on: January 29, 2011, 04:02:52 PM »

Do you have season tixs?

not yet, but in order to qualify for a season ticket I need to attend as many games as possible (it works on a loyalty points basis). and for sure real points gonna be available for dis game

Gotcha! :beermug:

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: January 29, 2011, 05:40:31 PM »
news is Pool playing hardball .....straight 50m only or something in the 40s and nico anelka. Sturridge is no longer an acceptable makeweight. id welcome torress (if only to see glimpses of him scoring as he did against we dis year agaisnt other teams) but part of me skeptical that he worth alll the $$. then again he is a European cup and World Cup winner.

FOR ALL THE GOOD RUMORS ON THE BLUES CHECK OUT THE SHED IN RUMOR MILL

http://shed.chelseafc.com/shed_rumour.shtml

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: January 31, 2011, 01:04:30 PM »
David Luiz - fee agreed
Torres - fee agreed
Abrahamovic - legend

Cant wait for Sunday, de place is gonna be live :beermug: :beermug:

Interestingly, Chelsea announced today that the club turned a profit last year for the first time since Abrahamovic took over...f**k dat  :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 01:06:03 PM by Ryan »

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: January 31, 2011, 05:10:46 PM »
Sky Sports confirmed Luiz and Torres are done deals  :thumbsup:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: January 31, 2011, 05:36:58 PM »

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: January 31, 2011, 05:38:09 PM »
BOTH DEALS DONE OUT OF ROMAN POCKET MONEY....D MAN WANT SUCCESS NOWWW

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: January 31, 2011, 06:45:57 PM »

not with torres   :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: February 01, 2011, 07:21:47 AM »
The rich get richer. On another note. All the criticism on Ramirez, he is arguably Chelsea most consistent player for the last stretch of games. He looks like he is settling & contributing.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: February 01, 2011, 07:35:53 AM »
The rich get richer. On another note. All the criticism on Ramirez, he is arguably Chelsea most consistent player for the last stretch of games. He looks like he is settling & contributing.

I couldn't understand what I thought was over criticisms of the man coming from all angle.  Watching the games I see the man was getting put in tough situations due to bad passes and him receiving balls in some toough situations and the man was handling as best any player could have given the situatons and men was comin' dong rel hard on de man.  I even tried to reason wit men that only a select few players (BIG players, too) were able to come in and enjoy an immediate, seamless transition to any team, let alone a team in english football, all to no avail.  Now man cyah stop singin' he praises.  I guess it's part of the culture now that we expect things instantaneously.  Technology spoilin' we.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: February 01, 2011, 07:39:37 AM »

lol if he score game winners in both games against united then he serve d purpose  :beermug:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yorke: 'Chelsea will bring out the best in Torres'
« Reply #1542 on: February 01, 2011, 08:03:31 AM »
Yorke: 'Chelsea will bring out the best in Torres'
By Ian Cruise (talksport.co.uk)

Dwight Yorke believes Chelsea will bring out the best in £50million new boy Fernando Torres.

The Spanish superstar completed his British record switch from Liverpool to Stamford Bridge on transfer deadline day, and Yorke thinks it will be a great move for him.

The former Manchester United and Aston Villa star told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast: “He’s got everything a centre-forward needs - pace, power, he’s good in the air and I think Chelsea will bring out the best in him.

“You can’t deny what a fantastic player he is and on his day he’s unplayable. He needed another challenge and that’s why he left Liverpool.

“He joined a club [liverpool] with a great history and that is expected to be challenging for trophies and winning Championships and being in the Champions League, but that hasn’t quite materialised.

“The expectation hasn’t quite been fulfilled and I think he got frustrated with it, along with the injuries he’s had.”

Liverpool replaced Torres with the £35m signing of Andy Carroll from Newcastle, and Yorke admits only time will tell if that represents good business for the Anfield club.

He added: “You’re talking about a young guy who’s 22 in his first full Premier League season.

“He’s done pretty well so far, but I’m sure that price tag will raise a few eyebrows. But Kenny Dalglish has been around a long time and, even though he’s not been in the game, he’s been around at Liverpool and he’s a man with a proven track record.

“He’s proved his judgement has been right in the past by signing the likes of Alan Shearer, and we’ll have to wait and see if his judgement has been right with Carroll.”
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: February 01, 2011, 10:44:18 AM »

lol if he score game winners in both games against united then he serve d purpose  :beermug:

steups, what make u think he not getting injured before that?
The fella injury prone jest like RVP, Owen and Hargreaves.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: February 01, 2011, 12:19:11 PM »
Top 10 biggest transfers of all time

1. Cristiano Ronaldo[/b]
(Man Utd to Real Madrid, 2009, £80 million)

2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic
(Inter Milan to Barcelona, 2009, £56.5 million)

3. Kaka
(AC Milan to Real Madrid, 2009, £56 million)

4. Fernando Torres
(Liverpool to Chelsea, 2011, £50 million)

5. Zinedine Zidane
(Juventus to Real Madrid, 2001, £46.5 million)

6. Luis Figo
(Barcelona to Real Madrid, 2000, £37 million)

7. Hernan Crespo
(Parma to Lazio, 2000, £35.5 million)

8. Andy Carroll
(Newcastle to Liverpool, 2011, £35 million)

9. David Villa
(Valencia to Barcelona, 2010, £34 million)

10. Gianluigi Buffon
(Parma to Juventus, 2001, £32.6 million)
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: February 01, 2011, 12:42:24 PM »
andy carroll? it have something missing there? why all that money?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: February 01, 2011, 01:46:16 PM »

I couldn't understand what I thought was over criticisms of the man coming from all angle.  Watching the games I see the man was getting put in tough situations due to bad passes and him receiving balls in some toough situations and the man was handling as best any player could have given the situatons and men was comin' dong rel hard on de man.  I even tried to reason wit men that only a select few players (BIG players, too) were able to come in and enjoy an immediate, seamless transition to any team, let alone a team in english football, all to no avail.  Now man cyah stop singin' he praises.  I guess it's part of the culture now that we expect things instantaneously.  Technology spoilin' we.

What's interesting is that Ramires hasn't really improved technically, he's playing to his strengths. I dont think he was gettng the ball in particularly difficult situations before, he was just panicking when he got it. Now he is keeping his passes very simple, he is not holding onto the ball and he is showing the same high workrate he displayed from day one. Its encouraging, since he's obviously learning. He is pushing Mikel for a regular starting spot in the lineup which I think is great, as when he starts it pushes Essien back into the DM role in which he thrives (only Mango Chow rates Mikel, to everyone else he has maxed out his potential as an average player).

On another note, I have a feeling we will hand Sunderland a serious blowout today...hope I'm not wrong  ;D

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: February 01, 2011, 03:21:43 PM »

What's interesting is that Ramires hasn't really improved technically, he's playing to his strengths. I dont think he was gettng the ball in particularly difficult situations before, he was just panicking when he got it. Now he is keeping his passes very simple, he is not holding onto the ball and he is showing the same high workrate he displayed from day one. Its encouraging, since he's obviously learning. He is pushing Mikel for a regular starting spot in the lineup which I think is great, as when he starts it pushes Essien back into the DM role in which he thrives (only Mango Chow rates Mikel, to everyone else he has maxed out his potential as an average player).

On another note, I have a feeling we will hand Sunderland a serious blowout today...hope I'm not wrong  ;D

Ramires is the same player for Brazil- i.e. very inconsistent.  Sometimes he looks like quality, sometimes clueless... I agree with Mango to some extent -there were a few games where he did fine for Chelsea where I  think he got some unfair criticism- which I think was based on the fumbling precedent that he set for himself in the first few games.  I think his first goal in the epl set him straight, and he almost had a beauty against Everton in the FA Cup that hit the post....seems to be hitting stride though if what he shows for Brazil is any indication, doh be surprised if yuh get some more frustratingly poor performances scattered here and there. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: February 01, 2011, 11:57:32 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: February 02, 2011, 07:19:33 AM »

Ramires is the same player for Brazil- i.e. very inconsistent.  Sometimes he looks like quality, sometimes clueless... I agree with Mango to some extent -there were a few games where he did fine for Chelsea where I  think he got some unfair criticism- which I think was based on the fumbling precedent that he set for himself in the first few games.  I think his first goal in the epl set him straight, and he almost had a beauty against Everton in the FA Cup that hit the post....seems to be hitting stride though if what he shows for Brazil is any indication, doh be surprised if yuh get some more frustratingly poor performances scattered here and there. 

Sometimes I think fellas does be SO focused on what they want to focus on that they cyah see the forest from the trees.  All during the bad spell we were going through, our entire forward line was playn' crap.  Neither Drogba, Anelka, Kalou nor Malouda were taking good shots or scoring goals, Essien was not playing his best, (Lampard was hurt, so because o' dat I guess) we couldn't get a corner to get past the first defender to save we life, Bosingwa was fresh off injury and came in doin' shit, Ferreira......well, I doh need to say nutting 'bout he....even Ashley Cole was sufferin' from brain farts and Zhirkov was doin' nutting but doo-doo..  Yet, all I was seein' was men talkin' 'bout Ramires playin shyte and everybody else was beyond reproach.  The man like he was supposed to change in a telephone booth and save Chelsea from their downward spiral.   Ryan, boy....to call Mikel an "average player" is laughable but you entitled to your opinion.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: February 03, 2011, 12:06:42 PM »
PARIS (AP)—The New York Red Bulls are trying to sign Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka, according to L’Equipe newspaper on Thursday.

L’Equipe said the Major League Soccer club wants Anelka to reunite with fellow Frenchman Thierry Henry, who will begin his second season with the Red Bulls in March.

“We will not comment on players currently under contract with other clubs,” Red Bulls spokesman Brian Tsao said.

Anelka’s brother Claude told L’Equipe the former France international has expressed an interest in moving to the United States.

Anelka, 31, was under contract with Chelsea until 2012 but was facing competition from Fernando Torres, who was sold by Liverpool to Chelsea during January’s transfer window.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: February 03, 2011, 12:14:56 PM »
another one for d grave yard :-\ ...........ah not raggin on d MLS is jus dat good careers dat waning or comin to an end always seem to end up in d MLS ??? ..............a mean we all know where d real money and fame is but the MLS move does jus have ah graveyard feel to it when yuh hear dese stories.
I pity the fool....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: February 06, 2011, 10:50:49 AM »
What a waste!  Torres shoulda stay up in anfield....he only givin' way de ball and like he 'fraid to take on dem defenders!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: February 06, 2011, 10:56:03 AM »
What a waste!  Torres shoulda stay up in anfield....he only givin' way de ball and like he 'fraid to take on dem defenders!

LOL typical shithong fan

the man play 45 minutes in a brand new team, new formation, new pressure against a team that playing a 5-4-1 formation and locking down space and you have the audacity to say the man fail the club already

haha allyuh are the greatest... embarrassing too

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: February 06, 2011, 11:08:33 AM »

LOL typical shithong fan

the man play 45 minutes in a brand new team, new formation, new pressure against a team that playing a 5-4-1 formation and locking down space and you have the audacity to say the man fail the club already

Jackass..you like the front end of a hot shit, yuh cyah WAIT to come stickin' yuh head out somebody asshole.  I did that for the sole purpose of being sarcastic and givin' him the same Treatment Ramires was receiving on the thread......I guess if it not accompaanied by smileys and stick figures it would be lost on you....

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: February 06, 2011, 12:04:17 PM »

LOL typical shithong fan

I agree with yuh Small Mag
TnT Patriot

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: February 06, 2011, 12:08:12 PM »
so far

david luiz - money well spent.

torres - seemed nervous. give him time
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: February 06, 2011, 12:11:58 PM »

LOL typical shithong fan

Jackass..you like the front end of a hot shit, yuh cyah WAIT to come stickin' yuh head out somebody asshole.  I did that for the sole purpose of being sarcastic and givin' him the same Treatment Ramires was receiving on the thread......I guess if it not accompaanied by smileys and stick figures it would be lost on you....

suuuuuurreeee chow........suurrreeeeeeee.....  :rotfl:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: February 06, 2011, 12:19:51 PM »
so far

david luiz - money well spent.

torres - seemed nervous. give him time

I dunno....the team plays this laid-back kinda style that frustrates me....in all our losses, you could see the opposing players, for the most part, wanted every ball more than our players. Our players were getting pressured in possession, their players were being given a tad bit too much space..that wholesale lack of hustle and determination....Torres looked downright uncomfortable and that is understandable.  Once he stay injury-free, he will score goals.  As far as any pressure being on him for this particular game, his teammates needed to step up and take that pressure off of him.  Drogba didn't do it, Anellka didn't really do it, Malouda didn't do it either and Lampard wasn't as effective as we needed him to be.  Cech had a right to come and claim that ball, but I can't be too hard on him because he has been stellar this season.  The title race is pretty much over.....unless we get some miracles.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: February 06, 2011, 12:20:52 PM »

LOL typical shithong fan

suuuuuurreeee chow........suurrreeeeeeee.....  :rotfl:

Forget you, Sammy!!   I vex right now!  :rotfl:

1]; } ?>