April 27, 2024, 12:23:49 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 631210 times)

giggsy11

Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #1710 on: March 20, 2011, 03:12:21 PM »
Nice game, nice goals, well "deserved" victory.......David Luiz is really a BOSS player.  I like how he so comfortable on the ball, is very attack-minded and dishin' out the physicality as is needed for this league.  Ramires goal was sweet, too and all de men dat was so quick to jump on he ass, I eh hearin' dem no more.  He look like a damned "Brazilian" wit dah goal. FOH!

Well I was one of them and I glad to see that he has fit in and is showing why he was worth the transfer fee.  Luiz is absolutely fantastic and i just love his composure in the back.  No setta wild lunges or breathless chase downs, just cool dispossession of opponents with the necessary physical touch required in the EPL.

Yeah we had a couple o' de Chelsea faithful dat was gettin' on he case, Ryan being his biggest and harshest critic, but I talkin' 'bout people like Giggsy and dah nex' ass bake and shark dat was talkin' ah setta imps about how "Brazilian" he is or isn't when in fact the man just needed a little time to get comfortable with the team, like ALL players do.  But at this moment, I jes' glad the team is finding back its winning ways, even if they still haven't found their best form.  The commentators today talked about one of the things I have been alluding to all along and that is the poor quality of our crosses.  Until Drogba put that ball on Luiz' head, we wasn't getting many good quality crosses in on the penalty area and that included even one or two of Lampard's efforts.  Our shooting and shot selection was still not of the best that would put opponents under serious pressure and these are two things that need to change quick and seriously, I eh know what happen to Malouda.
 But I eh tryin' to piss on we tree points today....I jes' sayin'.....so...all that being said: "BIG side is BIG side!"  :beermug: 

Chow haul yuh arse! Your Chelski people was callin Rameris a shithound.

for the record, i criticised his performances, not his potential. and i was right, his early performances were $hit.

Actually yuh should be addressin Chow not me since he is the one who named you not me!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: March 20, 2011, 03:15:26 PM »
Nice game, nice goals, well "deserved" victory.......David Luiz is really a BOSS player.  I like how he so comfortable on the ball, is very attack-minded and dishin' out the physicality as is needed for this league.  Ramires goal was sweet, too and all de men dat was so quick to jump on he ass, I eh hearin' dem no more.  He look like a damned "Brazilian" wit dah goal. FOH!

Well I was one of them and I glad to see that he has fit in and is showing why he was worth the transfer fee.  Luiz is absolutely fantastic and i just love his composure in the back.  No setta wild lunges or breathless chase downs, just cool dispossession of opponents with the necessary physical touch required in the EPL.

Yeah we had a couple o' de Chelsea faithful dat was gettin' on he case, Ryan being his biggest and harshest critic, but I talkin' 'bout people like Giggsy and dah nex' ass bake and shark dat was talkin' ah setta imps about how "Brazilian" he is or isn't when in fact the man just needed a little time to get comfortable with the team, like ALL players do.  But at this moment, I jes' glad the team is finding back its winning ways, even if they still haven't found their best form.  The commentators today talked about one of the things I have been alluding to all along and that is the poor quality of our crosses.  Until Drogba put that ball on Luiz' head, we wasn't getting many good quality crosses in on the penalty area and that included even one or two of Lampard's efforts.  Our shooting and shot selection was still not of the best that would put opponents under serious pressure and these are two things that need to change quick and seriously, I eh know what happen to Malouda.
 But I eh tryin' to piss on we tree points today....I jes' sayin'.....so...all that being said: "BIG side is BIG side!"  :beermug: 

Chow haul yuh arse! Your Chelski people was callin Rameris a shithound.

for the record, i criticised his performances, not his potential. and i was right, his early performances were $hit.

Actually yuh should be addressin Chow not me since he is the one who named you not me!

lol, i eh able, according to him, Mikel is our best player ;D

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: March 20, 2011, 03:37:44 PM »

Chow haul yuh arse! Your Chelski people was callin Rameris a shithound. Yuh side playin better now so yuh back with yuh gloatin bullshite!

...How am I gloting when I already coceded that we eh winnin' de title....and ah still eh quite satisfied with the team's overall play?.  And besides, I eh go pick fight wit my fellow Chelsea faithful when it have manu mole and liverpool jackass to pick off?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: March 20, 2011, 04:11:29 PM »

No need to allude to the lack of crosses, it is blatant. Our offense still isnt clicking Neither Ashley Cole nor Ivanovic got all the way to the touchline a single time in the game. The play would get to the edge of the box, Cole would handoff to Malouda, who would stall, and then pass back and try the same ting on the right side. Admittedly, Man City came and parked the bus, but this style of play has been going on for months now. Truth is we still aren't much better offensively than we were when we lost to Sunderland, and several players are still playing very poorly (Malouda, Essien, Drogba). On the other hand, the defensive players, particularly Terry and Luiz, are looking fantastic at the moment.

Yeah, but yuh know, Ryan, form even before Ramires' arrival, all them issues wre just as blatant and I don't seem to recall you mentioning them too much, if at all.....I jes' find it was a little unfair to focus so much of your criticism towards one man, a newl naturaly arrived player, albeit, when so much else was wrong with the team.  From day one, Ramires showed a work ethic and desire to do well (that would serve Anelka well) and if he having a bit of a hard time getting initiated into the team, to me, yuh hadda give de man a little time to gel and shake off his nerves and not be booing him or even as you said, applauding his substitution, especially at home.    Funny thing is, though, none of the Chelsea faithful, not you or the fans at the Bridge, have been as harsh on Torres and he, until today, has done absolutely nothing so far. 

Jes' for the record, eh....John Obi Mikel actually IS one of our best players, I never said he is the best.  I am basing that on his "potential", which by now, should be obvious.  He is a naturally gifted attacking midfielder, and that is the position he has always played (well) for Nigeria.  If Chelsea want to have him as a defensive mid and put Lampard as the main attacking midfielder...then I guess his talents could never get appreciated at Stamford Bridge.   :beermug: 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: March 20, 2011, 07:26:36 PM »
Yeah we had a couple o' de Chelsea faithful dat was gettin' on he case, Ryan being his biggest and harshest critic, but I talkin' 'bout people like Giggsy and dah nex' ass bake and shark dat was talkin' ah setta imps about how "Brazilian" he is or isn't when in fact the man just needed a little time to get comfortable with the team, like ALL players do.   

I musse living inside your head fella given this unhealthy obsession you having with me lately.  If you could find one post where I ever question "how Brazilian he is or isn't" I would be surprised.  The man didn't impress me and I still doh think he's anything special.  He score a nice goal... good fuh him.  I seem to recall Shevchenko scoring a nice goal or two while at Stamford Bridge, and of course he's gone on to legend status since... ent?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 07:28:45 PM by Bakes »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: March 20, 2011, 09:15:07 PM »
Yeah we had a couple o' de Chelsea faithful dat was gettin' on he case, Ryan being his biggest and harshest critic, but I talkin' 'bout people like Giggsy and dah nex' ass bake and shark dat was talkin' ah setta imps about how "Brazilian" he is or isn't when in fact the man just needed a little time to get comfortable with the team, like ALL players do.   

I musse living inside your head fella given this unhealthy obsession you having with me lately.  If you could find one post where I ever question "how Brazilian he is or isn't" I would be surprised.  The man didn't impress me and I still doh think he's anything special.  He score a nice goal... good fuh him.  I seem to recall Shevchenko scoring a nice goal or two while at Stamford Bridge, and of course he's gone on to legend status since... ent?

as per usual yuh flatering yuh self but I eh debatin' the consistency of the shit does come out yuh mouth.  Is shit all the same.  And makin' the comparison between Ramires and Shevchenko is proof of that.  Maybe next time yuh attend a board meeting yuh should tell Abramovich and dem just who yuh really think they should buy.  In de meantime, maybe your side full ah "something specials" will  fare better in the Europa League against a side like Braga.  I'm sure they have plenty players on dey side that eh "nothing special" either.   According to your lofty opinion .

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: March 25, 2011, 08:11:52 PM »
It appears Chelsea has snapped up a pretty good Brazilian yute, Lucas.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/9427151.stm

Chelsea confirm pre-contract deal with Lucas Piazon 
By Arindam Rej 

Chelsea owner Abramovich has already spent heavily this season
Chelsea have agreed a pre-contract deal with Sao Paulo's Lucas Piazon but the attacking midfielder will not arrive at Stamford Bridge until January 2012.

Piazon, 17, cannot join until he turns 18 next January, meaning the transfer window in the same month is the earliest he can complete his move.

The Brazil youth international is "expected to join on a long-term deal", Chelsea said on Friday.

Chelsea have not disclosed the fee but reports have said it could reach £10m.

Yet to play for Sao Paulo, Piazon is currently with the Brazil Under-17 side at the South American Championship in Ecuador, where Brazil have won two and lost one of their opening three group matches.

Piazon has so far scored twice, a winning goal against Venezuela and in Brazil's defeat by Paraguay.

He had been linked with a switch to Juventus before Chelsea made their move.

Blues owner Roman Abramovich has already spent heavily on one Brazilian this season, signing defender David Luiz from Benfica for more than £20m in January, with Spaniard Fernando Torres also arriving at Stamford Bridge, for £50m.

As well as Luiz, midfielder Ramires and defender Alex are the other Brazilians in Chelsea's first-team squad.

Sao Paulo, the club that produced Kaka, have already seen former players succeed in the Premier League, including Juninho at Middlesbrough.

Juliano Belletti was at the Brazilian outfit from 1996 to 2002 before playing for Chelsea from 2007 to 2010.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: March 25, 2011, 08:21:28 PM »
aite that leaves neymar and ganso left..

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: March 28, 2011, 08:48:19 PM »
Ramires has been playing pretty well from long before he scored that gem.  I wouldn't expect that sorta thing from him too often though- it's not his game.  He started off really shaky and everyone got on his back... but he settled a while ago, and has been putting in a good shift.  For Brazil I always found him inconsistent...and I guess it's the same for Chelsea, but he's getting better, and the fans are getting behind him...so it should only be upward for him...As a fan of Brazil I've been hoping for him to do well...

As for David Luiz - wow! He looks to have the full package of potential...with maturity he can be the next Lucio...(i.e. a complete and very skilled center back)...

Yeah ah real late...now come back from vacation ;D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 08:35:08 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: March 28, 2011, 10:18:33 PM »
Ramires has been pretty playing well from long before he scored that gem.  I wouldn't expect that sorta thing from him too often though- it's not his game.  He started off really shaky and everyone got on his back... but he settled a while ago, and has been putting in a good shift.  For Brazil I always found him inconsistent...and I guess it's the same for Chelsea, but he's getting better, and the fans are getting behind him...so it should only be upward for him...As a fan of Brazil I've been hoping for him to do well...

As for David Luiz - wow! He looks to have the full package of potential...with maturity he can be the next Lucio...(i.e. a complete and very skilled center back)...

Spot on, kicker.  The man is settling in at the club and getting more and more comfortable in his role and was being overly criticized even when he was having good games but his critics seemed to have been focusing only on him...then here comes the forum jackass tryin' to make the dumbass comparison/analogy between him and Shevchenko when neither of the players nor the situations could be compared or analogized.   As for David Luiz, I think he is going to be even better than Lucio.  Everything about them seem similar: ability to read the game well, their physicality, comfort in going forward, etc.,.....one area I will have to give the edge to Luiz on is that he is a little more skillful with the ball.  Lucio is a little unorhtodox and clumsy with his ball work and Luiz have a little more deftness of touch but dize awright. Perfect first-stopper.   

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: March 28, 2011, 10:31:12 PM »
Ramires a damn good player. He just needed time to settle in the English game, especially at his position. He has pace and as long as he don't lose too many ball that is fine with me. He will be a main stay on Brazil team because of the type of player he is. Notice when he got sent of for that stupid second foul in SA, Holland was able to put much more pressure on Brazil. Nobody to hustle in the middle.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: March 28, 2011, 10:43:50 PM »
Ramires a damn good player. He just needed time to settle in the English game, especially at his position. He has pace and as long as he don't lose too many ball that is fine with me. He will be a main stay on Brazil team because of the type of player he is. Notice when he got sent of for that stupid second foul in SA, Holland was able to put much more pressure on Brazil. Nobody to hustle in the middle.

It wasn't him that got sent off, it was Felipe Melo.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: March 29, 2011, 07:23:14 AM »
Ramires has been pretty playing well from long before he scored that gem.  I wouldn't expect that sorta thing from him too often though- it's not his game.  He started off really shaky and everyone got on his back... but he settled a while ago, and has been putting in a good shift.  For Brazil I always found him inconsistent...and I guess it's the same for Chelsea, but he's getting better, and the fans are getting behind him...so it should only be upward for him...As a fan of Brazil I've been hoping for him to do well...

is vacation yuh say dey? congratulations boss  :beermug:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: March 29, 2011, 07:29:23 AM »

Yeah, ditto and welcome back.  :beermug:

But Luiz have a way to go before he reach Lucio status. His tackling nowhere near clean enough.
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: March 29, 2011, 08:33:00 AM »

;D Thanks hoss...

I was trying tuh fly under the radar a lil bit.

:beermug:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1725 on: March 29, 2011, 08:41:33 AM »
Lucio is a little unorhtodox and clumsy with his ball work

Disagree with this part... I think he just looks a little unnatural because of his height and lankyness...

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: March 29, 2011, 08:53:06 AM »

;D Thanks hoss...

I was trying tuh fly under the radar a lil bit.

:beermug:

Ah boy, like yuh tie someting, will send yuh a lil gift, it involves a ball  :beermug:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: March 29, 2011, 09:54:09 AM »

Disagree with this part... I think he just looks a little unnatural because of his height and lankyness...

I think we are agreeing on the same discription of him but I still think he could do with a little more deftness of touch (for comparison to David Luiz, only....he is just fine a player as he is.).... and besides, it have enough tall man does look more graceful with a ball at their feet....berbatov taller than him. But at least he ain't as lanky and unorthodox as Ramires...who is shorter than him.  :D  Hope yuh enjoyed yuh "vacation".

giggsy11

« Reply #1728 on: March 29, 2011, 10:44:13 AM »

I think we are agreeing on the same discription of him but I still think he could do with a little more deftness of touch (for comparison to David Luiz, only....he is just fine a player as he is.).... and besides, it have enough tall man does look more graceful with a ball at their feet....berbatov taller than him. But at least he ain't as lanky and unorthodox as Ramires...who is shorter than him.  :D  Hope yuh enjoyed yuh "vacation".

He gettin send off before the season end!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: March 29, 2011, 11:32:27 AM »

We coulda been making them same bets about half your team....in fact, if the referees did their jobs like they should, we still could make them bets about manure....and win REL munny.

giggsy11

« Reply #1730 on: March 29, 2011, 11:34:45 AM »

We coulda been making them same bets about half your team....in fact, if the referees did their jobs like they should, we still could make them bets about manure....and win REL munny.

Oh Lord, here we go again!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: March 29, 2011, 01:25:53 PM »

Oh Lord, here we go again!

Yeah, here we go again in trute!  How in de world you go be a manu fan worryin' 'bout other teams' players gettin' red cards?  Worry 'bout yuh own setta butchers.  :devil:

giggsy11

« Reply #1732 on: April 02, 2011, 08:09:36 AM »
David Luiz seems to be believing his press! Goal in all yuh arse Oh yeah great individual effort for the goal by Walters!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 08:18:13 AM by Giggsy11 »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: April 02, 2011, 08:35:26 AM »
1-1

giggsy11

« Reply #1734 on: April 02, 2011, 08:41:50 AM »
1-1

Jones ruffin dem Chelski defenders up! He lookin interested today!

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: April 02, 2011, 08:50:02 AM »
1-1

Jones ruffin dem Chelski defenders up! He lookin interested today!

Yeah, he's having a good game
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: April 06, 2011, 12:10:14 PM »
Oh gawd we quite on the 2nd page boy with big game on. Not even Man United player find we thread to lamblast we. Whey sah.  :devil:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: April 06, 2011, 02:13:03 PM »
That is madness. Drogba ripping Evra like a school boy and you will take him off?  ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: April 06, 2011, 02:37:37 PM »
Well done Chelsea.......brilliant football.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: April 06, 2011, 02:41:14 PM »
According to wenger "football lost today."  :devil:

1]; } ?>