April 23, 2024, 05:27:12 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 628926 times)

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #1740 on: April 06, 2011, 04:13:32 PM »
According to wenger "football lost today."  :devil:
Doh really think Chelsea did too much wrong today, except for the chupid defending on Rooney goal. Carrick pass was a beauty doh. Chelski create more than enough chances but their strikers misfiring. Of course there was the penalty (or maybe penalties) they weren't given. The only thing they missing is a in form striker. But they better get it back quick!
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: April 06, 2011, 05:22:01 PM »
Doh really think Chelsea did too much wrong today, except for the chupid defending on Rooney goal. Carrick pass was a beauty doh. Chelski create more than enough chances but their strikers misfiring. Of course there was the penalty (or maybe penalties) they weren't given. The only thing they missing is a in form striker. But they better get it back quick!

That goal Man United score was a beauty cannot argue with that.  :applause:

What about Drogba destroying Evra and that Brazil boy going and coming.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: April 06, 2011, 05:40:30 PM »

That was maddness, i feel they leave on torres hoping he woulda justify them buying him.
Drogba was a terror today - they real mistreating dat soldier ...
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: April 06, 2011, 06:59:57 PM »

That was maddness, i feel they leave on torres hoping he woulda justify them buying him.
Drogba was a terror today - they real mistreating dat soldier ...

Trying to keep Drogba and Torres both happy is hurting Chelsea. Look how many more chances they created when they went 433 after taking off Zhirkov and Drogba? The only mistake after that was playing Mikel who killed their forward momentum. They waited too long to switch to their best formation. I don't think United coulda handle that pressure forever.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: April 07, 2011, 01:51:12 AM »
dansteel, I cyah see how Mikel could be a momentum killer when Chelsea is and always has been a team that is (frustratingly, for its fans) methodical in going forward, and United knows this which is why they were happy to sit back and absorb all the pressure.  I do agree that we need our strikers to find their form, something I've been lamenting for the majority of the season when others were more willing to pin our poor form on Mikel and ramires.  Well, the poor finishing continues to haunt us and goals are what takes the pressure off the shoulders of our players from the midfield to the GK and places it squarely on the shoulders of the opponents.  I dunno why Ancelotti treatin' Drogba the way ferguson treatin' Berbatov.....at least the man fillin' een fuh Berba gettin' the results to justify that move.   I ain't mad at Torres, the man was out of form before Chelsea buy him and I have faith that he will recover, but Carlo don't need to keep treatin' Drogba so.  That being said, Van der Saar came up big for manu again today while Bosingwa seem to have been in two minds as to whether he should play carrick's cross or do something about giggs....choose ONE!   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: April 07, 2011, 05:59:34 AM »
dansteel, I cyah see how Mikel could be a momentum killer when Chelsea is and always has been a team that is (frustratingly, for its fans) methodical in going forward, and United knows this which is why they were happy to sit back and absorb all the pressure.  I do agree that we need our strikers to find their form, something I've been lamenting for the majority of the season when others were more willing to pin our poor form on Mikel and ramires.  Well, the poor finishing continues to haunt us and goals are what takes the pressure off the shoulders of our players from the midfield to the GK and places it squarely on the shoulders of the opponents.  I dunno why Ancelotti treatin' Drogba the way ferguson treatin' Berbatov.....at least the man fillin' een fuh Berba gettin' the results to justify that move.   I ain't mad at Torres, the man was out of form before Chelsea buy him and I have faith that he will recover, but Carlo don't need to keep treatin' Drogba so.  That being said, Van der Saar came up big for manu again today while Bosingwa seem to have been in two minds as to whether he should play carrick's cross or do something about giggs....choose ONE!   
My point about Mikel was that Chelsea needed to be more dynamic getting the ball forward. Mikel circulates the ball around midfield but they needed a player with more forward passing ability, which I don't think Chelsea really has in central midfield. Getting the ball forward methodically only gives United the chance to get their defence organised, and they are unbeatable when they do that, as my side repeatedly finds out when we play them.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: April 07, 2011, 03:18:48 PM »
Went to the game last night...cant complain about the result, we didnt look like worthy champions yesterday. Rooney was the best player on the pitch, pretty much everyone else was average. I dont think there was much Bosingwa could have done to prevent Giggs from teeing up Rooney...it was a great first touch by Giggs. Haven't seen the replays but from where I was sat I think I had a pretty clear view of the 2 late penalty decisions - Torres dived, Ramires did not.

My Chelsea ratings:

Cech - 6 - had no chance with the goal, was untroubled otherwise.
Cole - 7.5 - impressive as always
Terry - 6.5 - decent
Ivanovic - 6 - looked decent going forward in open play, was more anonymous than usual on set pieces. ok defensively
Bosingwa - 5.5 - skinned by Giggs for the goal (not much he could do about it). started brightly, but although he saw alot of the ball his crosses were poor quality
Zhirkov - 6 - not really sure what he offered. Was probably only on the pitch because of how bad Malouda's been recently.
Essien - 6 - his poor season continues, guilty of far too much lateral passing. one decent run into the box which came to nothing.
Lampard - 6 - not a great performance, didnt do enough to provide the frontmen with decent through balls
Ramires - 7 - I was impressed again by Ramires. A+ for effort as usual. Got into some good positions but never got the passes from his teammates that his movement deserved.
Drogba - 6.5 - a bit better than recent performances, but he could have been alot better. Diving and sulking all game, did alot of dribbling out wide that was never gonna lead to anything. The crowd weren't particularly upset when he was replaced by Anelka.
Torres - 6.5 - contrary to press reports, I think he looked pretty good yesterday. He definitely was up for it, he was constantly trying to get the ball and talking to Drogba about how they should be positioning themselves. Did not get enough service yesterday. He was often left waiting in the box while Drogba/Essien/Lampard slowed up the play and recycled the ball across the midfield.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 03:20:54 PM by Ryan »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: April 08, 2011, 02:23:31 AM »
My point about Mikel was that Chelsea needed to be more dynamic getting the ball forward. Mikel circulates the ball around midfield but they needed a player with more forward passing ability, which I don't think Chelsea really has in central midfield. Getting the ball forward methodically only gives United the chance to get their defence organised, and they are unbeatable when they do that, as my side repeatedly finds out when we play them.

yeah, but when you say we don't particularly have anybody "dynamic" in CM with a forward mentality, it kinda supports what I said about our team always being a more methodical side, doesn't it?  I have lamented in the past and been frustrated by our team's unwillingness to attack with pace and purpose, even when on the counter.  We only seem to do that (not unlike yesterday) when we are desperately desperate for draw or victory.  I gladly accept that I am the lone supporter of Mikel in more of an attacking, playmaking role but that is because I base it on his potential, possbly being one of very few Chelsea fans that have seen with my own two eyes what he is capable of.  Both he and Chlelsea seem quite comfortable in keeping him in the role they have him in and he seems very reluctant to go bold and assert his talent.  Meanwhile,  the one player we do have (Benayoun) that has that diret and forceful attitute in going forward is sidelined....and his role is more off the ball and goal scoring anyway.  Lampard is not that person, (never was, IMHO) and no longer seems to bring what value he did always bring to the team.  Josh McEachran seems to be that (future) player and maybe the sielfishness that Daniel Sturridge was being criticized for woulda come in handy yesterday because that selfishness had him scoring GOALS quite early and quite often when he first got to Bolton.  I love his hunger/selfishness and we could really do with some of it right now.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: April 08, 2011, 07:44:40 AM »
Yes I agree with you there. I guess I didn't make that point clear. I think that is what keeps Chelsea from being a truly great team but creative central midfielders aren't that common. Honestly I don't watch enough Chelsea games to have seen Mikel's more creative side, Always thought his style was similar to Busquets or Denilson(this is NOT a comment on their class or comparative level of ability, before I get irate comments). But a player who can hit killer through balls or long diagonals to Chelsea's overlapping fullbacks would complete that team in my opinion. Don't recall seeing too much of the new boys, except Sturridge who impresses me, but I'm willing to buy what you said about McEachrane.

yeah, but when you say we don't particularly have anybody "dynamic" in CM with a forward mentality, it kinda supports what I said about our team always being a more methodical side, doesn't it?  I have lamented in the past and been frustrated by our team's unwillingness to attack with pace and purpose, even when on the counter.  We only seem to do that (not unlike yesterday) when we are desperately desperate for draw or victory.  I gladly accept that I am the lone supporter of Mikel in more of an attacking, playmaking role but that is because I base it on his potential, possbly being one of very few Chelsea fans that have seen with my own two eyes what he is capable of.  Both he and Chlelsea seem quite comfortable in keeping him in the role they have him in and he seems very reluctant to go bold and assert his talent.  Meanwhile,  the one player we do have (Benayoun) that has that diret and forceful attitute in going forward is sidelined....and his role is more off the ball and goal scoring anyway.  Lampard is not that person, (never was, IMHO) and no longer seems to bring what value he did always bring to the team.  Josh McEachran seems to be that (future) player and maybe the sielfishness that Daniel Sturridge was being criticized for woulda come in handy yesterday because that selfishness had him scoring GOALS quite early and quite often when he first got to Bolton.  I love his hunger/selfishness and we could really do with some of it right now.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: April 08, 2011, 05:07:47 PM »

Benayoun is back. He played for Israel last week and was on de bench on Wednesday. He will probably get a sweat at some point tomorrow.

Sturridge - check de stats, he scores almost exclusively against mediocre opposition. He is too predictably selfish to be any good against a big team at present. There is no chance he would have been any use against Man U (in fact he was useless when Bolton played Man U the other day)

McEachran - to date, Chelsea have used him at the base of the diamond (ie Mikel's position). Most fans would consider him to be a vast improvement on Mikel.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: April 08, 2011, 08:36:33 PM »
Benayoun is back. He played for Israel last week and was on de bench on Wednesday. He will probably get a sweat at some point tomorrow.

Sturridge - check de stats, he scores almost exclusively against mediocre opposition. He is too predictably selfish to be any good against a big team at present. There is no chance he would have been any use against Man U (in fact he was useless when Bolton played Man U the other day)

McEachran - to date, Chelsea have used him at the base of the diamond (ie Mikel's position). Most fans would consider him to be a vast improvement on Mikel.

Yeah, I had seen on the team's website lately that he had recovered and was up for reserve duty but I had no idea he was on the bench this week.  Good news but I still will give him time to gel back into the team comin' off that nasty injury.

No offence, but I eh no "stats" man so I eh checkin' none on Sturridge.  However, if what they are saying is as you say, then, hell, we have a bunch of marquee players on the squad who not even scoring against mediocre teams.   We coulda well do with his selfishness against Stoke, Sunderland, Aston Villa, Birmingham, Newcastle, Everton and Fulham.  (hummuch points is dat?  :-\)  Nor would I use an ineffective game against manu, especially playing for Bolton, as an indictment of him.   Who, besides David Luiz, Petr Cech and a handful of others, has looked good for us against any of the upper echelon teams this season?

I ain't surprised that the majority of the fans like McEacheran more than Mikel.  They are British.  Plus, most Chelsea fans don't really appreciate Mikel's ability and it don't seem like they ever will, so that is no big deal to me.  Go and check Mikel's stats for Nigeria (when he ain't being suspended by the federation) and maybe you might find it in your heart to appreciate his potential.  He is one of the main men pullin' the strings in their attack.  Chelsea (and their fans) need to wake up and smell the coffee.  Lampard, as much as I like him, is not the man to be leading this attack.  He should be our main dead-ball specialist, and the man that can revert back to his shooting of 3 seasons ago.  Alot of our other players, like Essien and Bosingwa are having a mediocre season, but I ain't gettin' into that right now.  Lewwe see how the next week plays out.  :beermug:   

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: April 09, 2011, 07:45:17 AM »
Just arrived at the bridge, sun shining and i am sensing a cataclysmic blowout 4 wigan.  :rotfl:

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: April 09, 2011, 09:20:42 AM »
How that blowout going Ryan?  :devil: :devil:
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #1753 on: April 09, 2011, 10:06:53 AM »
Wigan 0 - Chelsea 1 final

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: April 09, 2011, 11:08:57 AM »
How that blowout going Ryan?  :devil: :devil:

lol, not what i was expecting. Another inadequate performance by us. We were probably unlucky to end up wid only 1 goal...it woulda been more if the players didn't spend the last 25 minutes trying to tee up Torres - dat fella has no luck whatsoever at the moment.

Even so, Wigan are an awful side and we should have done much better. They only have 3 premiership class players - NZogbia, Rodallega and Figueroa - the rest are substandard. The manager inexplicably subbed NZogbia and Rodallega early in the second half and from then on they had no chance of scoring.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: April 12, 2011, 08:35:05 AM »
Chow, i saw this article today that talks about what we were discussing after the first leg.

The Question: What has gone wrong for Fernando Torres at Chelsea?
The Spaniard looks like a vanity signing for Roman Abramovich and is destined to struggle unless he is deployed as a lone striker

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/apr/12/the-question-fernando-torres-chelsea

Fernando Torres is proving to be an expensive problem at Chelsea. Football is not a predictable game. A team can have 20 chances and still lose to a side that musters only one. All a coach can do is manipulate the percentages as best he can in his favour. With that caveat in mind, though, a prediction – in the next decade, no side will win a major international tournament playing an orthodox 4-4-2.

When a good side play with three central midfielders, whether in a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3 (or either of their close cousins, 4‑2‑1‑3 and 4-1-2-3), they will almost inevitably dominate possession against a side playing only two central midfielders. The old defence of a high offside line simply is not as effective as it used to be thanks to the liberalisation of the rule.

Even if the three do not dominate possession, fielding only two central midfelders leaves a side vulnerable if one of those central players pushes forward, a problem that dogged Manchester United in European competition for much of the late 1990s (the defeats to Borussia Dortmund in 1997, Monaco in 1998 and Real Madrid in 2000; the success of 1999 might have been less fraught with a more cautious approach), and could be glimpsed again in the nervy final minutes of the last-16 victory over Marseille.

It was notable that in the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final, as soon as Chelsea switched from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3, so too did Manchester United, matching them shape-for-shape rather than offering numerical superiority in the centre. Nonetheless, Chelsea had much their best spell in that final 20 minutes. Even Fernando Torres looked sharper, drawing a superb save from Edwin van der Sar with a header back across goal, and flicking the ball on for Ramires leading to the incident in which Patrice Evra got away with a foul on the Brazilian on the 18-yard line. This raises the question of why Chelsea have switched to a 4-4-2.

The lesson of Vienna
One of the oddities of Euro 2008 was that Spain played their best football without their top scorer. David Villa got five goals in Spain's first four games, but it was after he was injured 34 minutes into the semi-final against Russia that Spain produced their best stuff. Villa was replaced by Cesc Fábregas, and the extra man in midfield – a switch from 4-1-3-2 to 4-1-4-1 – allowed Spain to pen in Russia's full-backs, Alexander Anyukov and Yuri Zhirkov, who had looked threatening in the opening stages. The change also allowed Torres to operate as a lone forward. He promptly produced his best performance of a tournament in which he had begun to draw criticism as Spain won 3-0, and topped that with his display against Germany in the final.

The lesson seemed clear: Torres is at his best operating alone. He is quick, and so adept on the counterattack, he offers enough physical presence to hold the ball up, and he is intelligent enough in his use of the ball to bring runners from deep into play. He seemed at the time the model of a modern centre-forward. That was how he was used most successfully at Liverpool, which raises the question of why, since he joined Chelsea, he has so persistently been used in a 4-4-2.

Other issues
The formation is not the only problem, clearly. Football is littered with examples of forwards – Ronaldo, Alan Shearer, Michael Owen – who have lost a fraction of pace after a major operation. It is to be hoped that Torres, now 27, is not one of them, but he is discernibly slower than he was 18 months ago. With the European Championship, the Confederations Cup and the World Cup, it is 2007 since he had a proper summer break. Others in the Spain squad, of course, have been subjected to a similarly hectic schedule (although the intensity of the Premier League probably makes those based in England more prone to fatigue), but the combination of tiredness and injury is a debilitating combination – as Andriy Shevchenko found in his days at Chelsea.

Then there is the great intangible of confidence. Coming back from his operation, Torres had a poor World Cup, which perhaps made him doubt his recovery. He needed to return to a calm, stable club where he could feel his way back in to form, but instead he went back to a Liverpool whose ownership was being decided in the courts and where a lame-duck manager was being hammered by fans and players alike. Whatever you think of the rights and wrongs of Torres leaving Anfield, the environment was not helpful to a player in need of reassurance. He was out of form but as in previous seasons, he was expected to be one of the two or three players to drag the team to respectability.

Moving to Chelsea has only increased the pressure. He has again joined a club scrabbling for form, only this time he has done so with the expectation that a £50m price-tag brings, and without any of the goodwill brought by memories of past performances. The journalist Patrick Barclay raised the suggestion last weekend that Torres may prove to be the worst transfer in the history of football and while it would be absurd to write him off this early, that could easily turn out to be the case. The current holder of that title is probably Shevchenko – 47 largely desultory appearances for Chelsea after a £30m move – which suggests lessons have not been learned.

Mourinho's ghost
Money does not bring wisdom. Centre-forwards are glamorous and exciting, and it is understandable that a man who can effectively buy what he wants should acquire too many. Shevchenko and Torres, though, have become to Abramovich what the gold taps were to Saddam Hussein. Since Mourinho's time, Chelsea's squad have been geared to play 4-1-2-3 – something that is particularly true of the midfield. With a holding player, Frank Lampard and Michael Essien have licence to get forward and provide a goal threat from deep.

There has been a slight evolution, in that Mourinho preferred his full-backs to sit relatively deep and operated with genuine wide-forwards in Arjen Robben and Damien Duff, while more modern incarnations have had Nicolas Anelka playing half-wide on the right and the muscular presence of Florent Malouda on the left with much of the width provided by the full-backs. The basic shape, though, remains the same. Luiz Felipe Scolari and Ancelotti have both attempted to change formation; one was ousted and one ended up going back to 4-1-2-3. Perhaps Avram Grant did little management in getting Chelsea to the 2008 Champions League final, but at least he had the wit not to change a shape that worked.

Torres's arrival, though, seems to have brought an edict that Ancelotti must play him and either Didier Drogba or Anelka in the biggest games. That does not suit either forward, and 4-4-2 does not suit the rest of the squad. Lampard needs a holder behind him to be able to make the forward runs that have brought him so many goals. Whether Malouda or Zhirkov plays on the left, with Ramires shuttling on the right, there is a dearth of creative spark. Ancelotti, quite rightly, attacked those players who were trying to win Saturday's game against Wigan single-handedly and called for greater "teamwork", but his real problem, surely, is that the team does not work.

Yes, Torres is clearly anxious to make an impression, score his first goal for the club and stop the clock on his barren period, but even if the whole squad are in form, it is hard to see how the present squad can play fluently in a 4-4-2 (and even if they do, they would probably be too open to win a major competition).

Perhaps the logic is that, at 32, Drogba is nearing the end of his career – although he was a later starter in professional football which may prolong his effectiveness – and Torres is seen as his long-term replacement. Even then, though, as this analysis by Miguel Delaney highlights, Chelsea may not have the players to get the best out of him. Torres is not a Drogba figure who will win high balls; he thrives on through balls and low crosses (and note how his few good moments on Saturday were related to the involvement of Yossi Benayoun). Perhaps Torres is only the first of a flock of signings, but if so it seems almost cruel to have exposed him before the support structure is in place.

If the intention is to build a new team around Torres, it seems a remarkable gamble given there is no guarantee he will fully recover the form of 18 months ago. And if the intention was for Torres to replace Drogba, of course, there should be no compulsion to play him. He could come off the bench, slowly feeling his way into the role he would occupy next season. All of which suggests that Torres is, like Shevchenko, at least in part a vanity signing by Abramovich. That is not good for the player, and it is not good for Chelsea.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: April 12, 2011, 01:30:19 PM »
Anelka rel useless boy, whey sah.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: April 12, 2011, 02:13:40 PM »
like is only EPL reffs that look favourably on chelski

down to ten men? miracle for all yuh to go through

aye mango

when life throws you vinegar and salt, do you make chow?  :rotfl:

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: April 12, 2011, 02:16:55 PM »
By another coach champs...  :beermug:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: April 12, 2011, 02:23:55 PM »
Buy better eggs, the omelette eh good.

Buy buy buy.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: April 12, 2011, 02:27:34 PM »
No trophy for all yuh... ah guess all yuh rowing Arsenal boat  :rotfl:

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: April 12, 2011, 02:42:20 PM »
i just curious, but has manu actually won anything yet this season?

why they acting like its a done deal?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 02:51:43 PM by GunnerStunner »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: April 12, 2011, 02:47:49 PM »
Dat is just Man U fans being Man U fans.
i just curious but has manu actually won anything yet this season?

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: April 12, 2011, 03:09:44 PM »
i just curious, but has manu actually won anything yet this season?

What yuh need to worry about, is if allure having another trophy less season. We golden for atleast one. I am that confident in a winning team.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: April 12, 2011, 04:17:13 PM »

i thought that u guys would've done like u team and taken the day off?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: April 12, 2011, 06:14:53 PM »
Talk when you play Barca with a man down. Until then  :talktothehand:

i thought that u guys would've done like u team and taken the day off?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: April 12, 2011, 06:21:32 PM »
Hard luck Chelsea, Drogs shoulda start. He is still Vidic daddy.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: April 12, 2011, 06:22:49 PM »
didnt see the game or the highlights, but wasnt expecting a win anyway. based on what I saw last week, Man U were the better team.

Moving on....next season's kit out in a few weeks  ;D

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: April 12, 2011, 06:24:41 PM »
alyuh have some change to get with torres deal
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: April 12, 2011, 06:37:31 PM »
Chelsea will never win a Champions League without a creator. Last season the only difference between Chelsea and Inter was Wesley Sneijder.

1]; } ?>